Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
5 Stars for Love and Caring

What a fun start to an entertaining adventure. Great characters and well done storytelling. Keep it rocking. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jordan or Jordon?? perhaps you should check your spelling.

O2O2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, I corrected the three misspellings you found on the copy I'm publishing over at Lush Stories. I checked the other two unpublished chapters and they were all spelled correctly. I'd have to delete and re-submit the story to correct the mistakes here.

Thanks, Qwer12. I'm glad you liked and commented on my story

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Good story. I like the flow. 5 stars

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Gave it an average rating. Sweet and romantic from one point of view, quite messed up from another point of view. Most stories like this on Lit tend to end with the family broken, friendships shattered, and marriages destroyed. Not badly written, not even saying its bad, just its still a story about a sister seducing the wife of her brother, both betraying him (and it doesn't seem like he was worthy of such by either) and doesn't sound as romantic.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Great opening.

You bio says you are from Oregon, but I get a strong Irish vibe from this. Your language and style seem to reflect an Irish lilt.

O2O2over 1 year agoAuthor

Gaius, way back when (the 1850s or so ) my forebearers immigrated from Ireland.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

All in the Family

A doctoral candidate in psychology, Jordon moves in with her sister - in - law while her twin brother is away asea with the navy. Treating a lesbian couple, Jordon enlists her sister - in - law, a girl friend from high school as a lab assistant in a hands on experiment in lesbian relationships.

Unveiling herself as a lesbian, Jordon presents herself wearing heels and a strapon.

The narrator explained the attraction. "My eyes moved from her breasts to her belly button, then the strap-on between her legs. I thought Gordon was a decent size, but this looked perfect. ... It looks life-like. Almost real.

[I]t's not quite like Gordon. Very close, but not quite, ... I was missing my husband, I was horny, I'd had too much wine, ... [A] strap-on ... would be more than adequate for a temporary penis replacement ... [even though] I'm not a lesbian, and I've never looked at women that way. But Jordan, holy sapphic bliss, she was perfect."

Will Jordon keep the bed warm for Gordon out on the briny under the pretext that Jordon has engaged her sister in law as an unpaid lab assistant to enable Jordon to conduct an introspective investigation of lesbian relationships? Read the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...