All Comments on 'It's Only Dinner'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 days ago

The basic premise is BS. He watchs his wife prepare for her Date and continues to allow her to go and gives his blessing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I don’t understand why the thinly-veiled plan wasn’t disrupted. It’s not like Mark didn’t know what was happening so perhaps he just decided that he wanted out of the marriage and to smear the two? I didn’t really get the sense that either Mark nor Emily loved each other.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Why?!

What wimpy cuck is going to let his wife go on a date with his permission.

What wimp seeing her all dolled up didn't have it all set up to get the whole thing in color.

What wimp goes and talks to other half of cheaters afterwards when he has smelled him all over her

Not a man But a wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I’m sorry but this was just an awful read. My impression is that the author has a 750 word story he tried to stretch out. It was an endless repetition of already stated information. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

After further consideration, I change my rating to two stars. Best I can do.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Meh. Three stars. Too narrative driven, and too preachy. And frankly, the authors notes at the end were redundant and added nothing of value, except that Damon was identified as an African American, which frankly is not germane to the story's arc. Again, three stars for a rather uninteresting tale.

/

JPB NOT BOB

26thNC26thNC11 days ago

Emily just had to try out the Big Black Clown and it cost her a great marriage. Damon should be watching his back for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I don't think Emily grasps how evil she is to her now ex husband.

The plotting and cheating alone are evil. But it was the gaslighting that puts her in a special category of hell. When he made reasonable complaints about her dinner date and he had loads of reasons, she used his love for her as a club to attack his ego and call him paranoid and jealous.

Most people would have divorced her before the gasligting. But calling him crazy for pointing out all the very real concerns he had. Using his love against him. That's evil. That's something you'll never forget. If she's capable of that then she's got an ugly soul. Doesn't deserve to be a mother to kids. She's just a gross person.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 days ago

I enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars. I liked Mark's personality, and the fact he was not buying into his wife's crap. She did prepare way too much for it just to be a dinner, she also left their home with sex on her mind. However, I think Damon got off way too easy, he shows up with every intention of having sex with that cheating slut. Otherwise, he would have invited Mark to the dinner also, if he was a true gentleman. And there never can be a true reconciliation, because Mark will always know that Emily is a cheater and will always cheat. No man can live with that and consider himself a man. "One and done" is the moral to this tale.

deependerdeepender11 days ago

Interesting story. Very cowardly of you to hide behind prejudices against liberals and environmentalism. You now owe it to your readership to write a similar story about a federal judge taking a guy's wife to a MAGA rally. Recent studies show that Republicans are five times more likely to cheat that democrats. Better yet, write one about Kevin McCarthy romancing MTG. That will balance the scales quite nicely.

AmbulAmbul11 days ago

O.K. So there is a smidgeon of hope that Emily can persuade Mark to remarry her, or at least get back together with her. Damon’s confession to Mark made a difference, but it may take a while for it to sink in. In the short term Mark is clearly not ready to think about anyone but himself. I hope the author picks up the story and gives us his take on what happens next with Mark and Emily.

desecrationdesecration11 days ago

She made her choice. If he takes her back, she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

A man would have to be out of his mind to even consider seeing her again let alone reconciling.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Good for Mark. no person like Mark would get back together with an Emily.

The problem being for Emily that Mark can easily do much better.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

This is an odd story for me. To be honest, I don't particularly like any of the characters.

Emily is a liar and a cheat and a manipulator. She can't be trusted ever again.

Damon is a scum bag though honestly, I think he comes out the best in this story from a character perspective. He had sex with a married woman after her husband let them go out and she more or less showed her privates to him while getting into the car. But he seemed to honestly want them to fix their relationship and seemed at least a little remorseful.

And Mark? He's an ass. I don't blame him for divorcing Emily. Not at all. It showed backbone and self respect. I do think his revenge against Damon was petty especially because it impacted innocents as well. I will admit my feelings about him are colored because I just don't like big game hunters.

shadrachtshadracht29 days ago

I didn't care for much of this. Too much pain, zero joy. There wasn't even really much retribution, as that was all just told in summary while the pain and betrayal was writ large. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So Emily had something that took over her, Damon made an error in judgement. Where is the cuck RAAC ending that shitstein is so famous for?

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 1 month ago

What conservative media?? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Climate change at least in part is nature climate has changed without human intervention in past and will again also people see this as disregarding human life ev that are too expensive in every way and pollute more than gas its virtue signalling invest in something that works and doesn't destroy jobs and economy like fusion and making petroleum industry that is already cleanest in world

StruckwrongStruckwrongabout 1 month ago

No, he managed to keep it in his pants and if he commits again he deserves the same in return.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 month ago

I would like to read a second chapter in africa.

The only bad spot on this is the negative impact on the climate change campaign. I assume most americans still don't believe in climate change and live like that.

114FSO114FSOabout 1 month ago

Finish the story. Give it something. Even if it is all Unicorns and Rainbows. Or she is kidnapped and sent to work in a Somali whore house.

At a minimum, some kind of ending. Blow them all up in a bloody diamond mine. That's one that hasn't happened yet.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

This story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Happy ending. The guy has a chance to live the future with a "keep the legs together" partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In your epilog you say Emily is trying to get money to go to Africa. I'd like to see a continuation where she gets there and finds Mark and persuses a reconciliation with Mark. I need happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A perfect and fitting ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

They never made it to dinner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Are you planning a sequel to this? It has a good plot but the ending feels unfinished. The husband has been wronged and any follow up had better stick to character and let him have his dignity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"And we didn't think you'd find out." - Hell, they practically announced it!

\

"But it wasn't only dinner was it?" - And she KNEW it wasn't only dinner when she said that.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

For some reason this really got to me, as a story, it just flowed, it felt right, how you wrote it and how you portrayed the characters, the plot just that bit different, but by enough to make it more realistic than most.

Good job.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrfabout 2 months ago

Very entertaining story giving a very convincing analysis of how a hitherto faithful wife deluded herself and attempted to convince her husband that she only had innocent intentions and would never do anything to compromise her marriage. The plot and dialogue are very good and the author's treatment of this theme is original and very engaging.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 2 months ago

Decent 5* story. A few typos, but then what story has escaped them? Keep going with the BTB, no RAAC is expected. If they cant stand the heat, let them stay on the porch. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I can't believe people actually liked this story, the plot is fine but the execution and dialogue are excruciatingly bad.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrf2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I recognise that for the purposes of creating the necessary tension and sense of betrayal the author had to compress the storyline into a sequence that is probably less than realistic in real life, the ultimate conflict, realisation, confrontation and resolution were the ultimate intentions and they came off really well. I think the outcome was appropriate, and I could only accept a reconcilitation version if the wife had to travel a realistically tough and enlightening course to redemption.

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

Hmm... Could have been good, but...

Too long, the dialog became tedious, the MC was an idiot.... None of it made sense. The injection of politics at the end added nothing, as will.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why does the wife have to say No, No, No. 3 fucking times every time? Your writing style is super annoying. Terrible story. Too much whining and talking from the 2 cheaters and the husband was a wimp from the very beginning. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As the victim of adultery myself, these stories are very distressing, but, I always hope for reconciliation and another chapter where she goes to Africa and softens his heart would be greatly appreciated.

CamdudeCamdude3 months ago

Damon is your typical left wing amoral nut job who like most of that ilk decided he could screw another mans wife and get away with it.Good on Mark for refusing to be a cuck and for returning the screw to both of them.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Is the Pope Polish? Hell no! Who cares, and Again, HELL NO!!. That answers the three questions. delusional bitch. The M/C was a bit stupid. He never did say 'NO' to his wife., nor tell the asshole the same thing. They deserved it. But he set himself up for the fall, so only 4 stars. But if he gets a happy ending in Africa, cool. The Bear liked it.

The BEAR

elling50elling503 months ago

To much repetition of the same conversation makesit too longwinded. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark is your typical right wing nut job who thinks shooting big animals makes him an alpha male. Good for Damon fucking the shit out of the wimpy cuckold’s wife. She is better off with out him.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great story. I will have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The final definition of waste. The waste of money to go to Africa and try to get back with mark. Better to take a knife and go hunt the Big Five, that way it will only take one try get the final answer. As for bullshit climate activist moron Damon, Here is an idea. Read the farmers almanac it has more accurate on the weather for the last 50 years than your bullshit movement. Woe is the country wasting all of that grant money on bullshit studies that make absolutely zero difference in the climate. Ever wonder why it only gets ramped up every 5 years or so.....oh that's right it is renew grant time for the money wasters. Until India, china, Russia and Africa to name a few also join to make some changes your effort is wasted and useless. So take your about 4% of input and shove it and your ideology and shove it up your ass. Glad Mark finally grew a set at the end, to bad he didn't clue in until to late. There is trust and then there is trust but verify. With all the changes to the dinner plan the trust went out the window and the TBV was needed. In any case she whored herself out and ended up alone.....hows that fantasy working out for you?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

I don’t understand why Mark thought he had to go along with it. He told Emily that he was convinced it was a date, but told both he was okay with their ‘business dinner’. He could have refused Damon’s first call, or just tell him that he wouldn’t discuss the date. He could have told Emily that he wouldn’t tolerate it. Hell, he could have packed his things before he went to bed, then left after the confrontation. He didn’t owe either of them a warning of what would follow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4. Oh I forgot. He's also a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1. He was a wimp in spite of author saying he wasn't.

2. If she actually loved him, him telling her he was uncomfortable should have changed the dynamic. I.e. all three go, change the time, cancel the date.

3. She proved by her behavior that she doesn't love him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awful dialogue! Having each character repeating what the other character just said is NOT realistic but annoying and a sure sign of crappy writing. Then, there's the repetitious mention of Damion's Acqua Di Giò. Say it once, twice, tops, but it took on the character of a mantra. Editors are to poor writing what surgeons are to grave medical conditions--get one, STAT. The only authentic part of this turd-cicle is the fact that people who worship at the altar of Cliiiiiiimate Chaaaaange are some of the most self-absorbed, naive, and gullible people on earth. As for anyone on the left side of the political spectrum caring about infidelity, ruining a person's marriage, or seducing married people? That's completely absurd. They would probably celebrate the wife's crapping on the patriarchy. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far to simpy for a proffesional hunter and wildlife guide. I mean testoterone and self esteem was lacking badly.

Not gone altogether.

Certainly not at a level he would have to keep calm control of intense situations interacting with dangerous beasts.

More at the level of someone who watched lots of wildlife shows and armchaired his societal-self prowess.

Climate changistians fervently believing in those flying Greta around the globe exuding from private jets to be outraged and other photops religigulously pretending that the largest polluters on earth do not exist.

Other than as bit players in in the current climate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Mark Taylor was no wimp, by any stretch of the imagination"... You should delete this line. All Mark Taylor did was act like a wimp. He let's his wife go on a date with another man. His wife is always screaming at him. He continuously is worried about upsetting her or Damon before the date..... Mark Taylor is certainly a wimp

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Firstly anyone hunting Rhino considering that their survival is hanging on a thread should be nailed to the nearest tree and left to die. I'm a Rhino conservationist and spend time and money helping organisations that place trackers into Rhino's and work towards breading programs - but we're loosing, thanks to an insatiable Chinese appetite for Rhino horn driving poaching across the continent. Only 20,000 rhinos left and dwindling daily. Elephant populations are declining rapidly as well thanks to human encroachment into their habitat and man made borders and fences cutting down their travel routes. Herds in the Kruger Park would travel over 800km's or 500 miles in a season looking for grazing. Constrained into small areas they over eat, considering that they need about 350 pounds of food daily. Each. That in turn creates a vegetation problem which leaves smaller game starving. Then the predators decline as there's not enough game to feed on and so it continues... And last point: Live animals bring in far more tourist dollars (hopefully some goes to conservation and is not subverted by governments to line their own greedy pockets) than a big game hunt does. NickTee - sorry couldn't log in.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Thanks for the plot notes--educational.

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

I stopped after the "Climate Change' nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another ending is Mark inviting Emily to Africa. After a lot of make-up sex she is on cloud nine again. But one night she will suspiciously have an unfortunate encounter with a pack of twelve hungry hyenas.

As she's painfully ripped to shreds over a thirty minute period, I have to wonder if her last thoughts are about how muc fun it was sitting on Damon's black cock? 🤣

inka2222inka22223 months ago

3.5 stars. Yes he divorced the skank. But she won by getting most of his money AND having a memorable fuck session, and the author didn't bother giving the MC any useful replacement (no, "work in Africa" is not a replacement woman). Would have been 2 stars but the revenge on the asswipe dildo was great, which raised the score.

Phatom10Phatom103 months ago

First of all if I knew Damon was black I would have left her in the drive way!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was a good story until you decided to tank a climate change movement because of one asshole. People like Mark are why everybody's grandkids are gonna die of heatstroke, more worried about spite than life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Of course he should divorce her. OF COURSE he should. She planned a date with another man, she planned on sex, she planned to do all this behind her husband's back by lying to him about everything. She planned on loving her secret tryst, her sexy memories of the event, getting hot over both the sex, and the fact her husband gave her permission... kind of.

.

The husband was written as pretty much a wimp. If she had showered before coming home, he wouldn't have known anything. He would have tortured himself about whether or not she did it, never knowing, but always suspecting. What a miserable future that would have been, because all he ever had to do was say NO. Weak.

.

It's not too bad, I gave it 4 stars. The husband eventually did find some spine and booted her from his life. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only reason to meet the asshole would be to kill him. Dumb story

NegateGivityNegateGivity3 months ago

So Emily is an Oxford graduate and Damon is a Duke graduate and they are both complete morons? Like actual window licking idiots? Because nothing they did made any sense. Right from the start the whole thing was telegraphed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the manner in which you laid out your story. Easy to read, understand and decisions made by all persons involved. A strong 5* from me. Thanks for sharing it.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

I have to say that I liked the story right up to the point where you introduced your protagonists in the profile. An Afro-Am and a British woman. What do you expect there? Can't you find more prejudice?

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

@sbrooks,

I'm sure your wife is reluctant to say good morning to you. I pity you and her.

Sorry about your luck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. The MC should have never agreed to let her leave. If she decided to go anyway then take her rings and shove her out the door. Don't speak to or allow her scumbag date in the house. Divorce her stupid ass. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is beyond me why he would accept his phone call and then meet with him. It did nothing for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

To me, the marriages in this sort of story should be done the moment she asks. After that it's just strategy and tactics.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I never understand why the husband in. these stories do not go out with the wife on "the date". They can discuss the business they said they have to discuss while hubby enjoys a nice meal and has the other man pay the tab. Hubby takes wife home. Then hubby hires a PI of course.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why do people think cheating only happens when the spouse fu*k other people? Preparing, lying, buying new clothes, planning for the date with another man and the event afterward should already be seen as cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh great, it's another MAGA racist fever fantasy, kids. How erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It all balanced out

Emily and Damon ruined Mark's dream of having a happy family

So Mark decided to return the favor.

Mark ruined Emily's entitled view of herself as being a "good person"

Mark also ruined Damon's entitled dream/view of being a "climate messiah"

The scum got flushed as they so richly deserved to be.

Will they stayed flushed, or will the toilet back up and return them?

I guess we'll find out if there's ever a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story itself, but it seemed that it kept repeating over and over. Didn't matter who the husband was talking to, the same lines just kept repeating.

And this was the best part of the whole story; Mark looked at Damon and said, "No. No, you can't un-fuck her. And she can't erase the memory of you fucking her. And that's part of the problem. A piece of her will always belong to you. She will never be completely mine again. You will always be in her mind... and I can't and I won't live like that."

And upon hearing Mark describe the forever implications of sexually taking another man's wife, a sick feeling came over Damon. He'd never considered what fucking another man's wife really meant but Mark had just described it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Painful to read up until she got home after 2am. The MC the should have never let her go with his blessing especially after seeing how she was dressed. He allowed her to do it so it is on him as much as on her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At most a 3. He was a photographer a didn't put a PI on them? Why didn't he get any proof? Any recordings?

Why not fully publicly shame them with pictures and clips of them fucking? Why not beat the man as well? Cut his cock and shove it up his ass once the media hit his image, self esteem and wallet and he's down for the taking.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The most incredibly pathetic and idiotic part of the story was Mark agreeing to the date! Total stupidity at best.

The second stupid part was that Mark should have ripped off her wedding rings and told her if she leaves, divorce!

The third stupid part was that Mark should have stayed up and waited for her to arrive home regardless of the time, and confronted her and Damon immediately in the driveway.

The forth stupid part was that Mark should have taken and bagged all her date clothes.

The fifth stupid part was that Mark should have had a witness and recorded his conversation when he met Damon!

Then released the recording to the media.

This was a good story line, but not well developed and seemingly rushed to an ending with a rather ignorant Mark who could have and should have done so much more!

The story had sooooo much opportunity and left sooooo much behind.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark is a dick, as if Emily would be with him in the first place

Rhino hunter, climate change denier, what a dumbass

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny3 months ago

For those of you rallying that you think a superstar liberal pundit being shown as amoral wouldn't damage the greater global movement?...I absolutely think it would, at least a bit. First off Climate Change is already a bummer movement because it requires every citizen to restrict themselves from doing the bullshit we as a people love to do, then there's the stats that half believe it's a hoax and a significant percentage thinks it's too late. So that makes the movement already fundamentally unsound . Then you take their golden child and drag him through the mud, portraying him as a womanizing predator breaking up long time loving middle class marriages, without even mentioning the racial angle and the media would eat that up, giving the media and the right ALOT more ammo to give their movement more black eyes. For those that still think my reasoning is unsound I give you Al Gore. In the early oughts "An Inconvenient Truth" was a big deal for a minute, it opened more peoples eyes and was getting positive motion for climate change. Then Al Gore said he invented the internet, suddenly people were ridiculing him and made his message less strong, less able to be talked about at dinner parties or at work without someone bringing up that or some other ridiculous things that was not pertinent to the greater conversation. So I posite that shining a light would definitely injure their cause and at the bare minimum derail their local "project " that these 2 asshats were working on. Plus it's a great bit of revenge, so maybe even if I'm wrong and it wouldn't make a dent nationally, I could still suspend my disbelief for a nice bit of revenge on the lothario and his uncaring wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, another dumb white boy looses his wife to a BBC. Damon did Mark a favor. Maybe while he is working in Africa Mark will meet a real woman, a real African woman, who knows how to be a real wife, and appreciate a real husband.

\

The ban from the whore to stop gun hunting was all an intelligent man needed to know to steer clear of this brainless bitch. You would think the climate change fanaticism would have been enough to alert him to what a shallow emotional entitled arrogant moron she is. He got what he married so he deserved what he got.

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

A loving wives tale for those who insert the word, “duh,” randomly in their speech.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

It was too short and there wasn't enough drama I think building up to everything. You could have been more descriptive about what Mark was going through, you could have also twisted the knife a bit if this was going to be a BTB story (which it looks like it was). Finally, we never really got to see Mark get any closure. Over all I'm giving this a 4/5 since it's better than average, but just barely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Should have been some ads kickin.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for a barely adequate BTB story. As far as I am concerned, this story is two pages too long. The minute the SLUT brought up the dinner suggestion, she had already flushed her marriage down the toilet. TRUST, RESPECT and LOVE were gone and there was no possibility for a second chance EVER.

From that point on, the husband had more than enough time to install tracking and video devices all over the stupid slut. He would have had a front row seat, at the annihilation of his marriage. He could have had it playing on the large screen TV in the living room, when she finally showed up. He should have changed the locks and moved his stuff into storage a few days before the event.

Not only that, but he even warned the ASSHOLE not to do anything stupid. No one paid any attention to him. Now they are going to deal with the mess their stupidity and greed caused.

As far as the additional commentary about the husband being a wildlife photographer and safari trophy hunting guide in Africa - that is just no longer acceptable anywhere, and anyone who participates in that kind of crap needs to be shunned by the entire world.

Better luck with your next story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c13 months ago

Very wooden. Of course it is over. She cheated. Lied to him about her intentions and then lied about it. Would have went back to the guy too if she got away with it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall, a good story. But nowhere in the husbands replying was it said that she went from having a meeting with her group to only a few people to just with Damon. If it was just one time, I’d be on board with a reconciliation. But being out, she constantly lied and how she was dressed, he acted accordingly.

Having said that, in the conversation, there was just too many duplication of thoughts, and repetition of what each said, almost ad nauseam.

Because of this, tho a good story, only 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To answer your questions at the end: Yes, the divorce is permanent. No, Mark will not reconsider. The story is over, no need to write a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit different. Four stars.

jmm999jmm9993 months ago

This got off to a really good start. The husband unsure what to do - the angst - all quite believable. And then?

God, it went on and on and on. The 10k word count could have been cut to 3k. Every phrase of the dialogue was repeated ad nauseam. Some themes must have been rehashed around twenty times. Step back a moment and look what you wrote here:

"Divorce? Why? Why do you want a divorce?"

After a dozen descriptions of why he was upset, you really think she would say that? Utter nonsense. Soon after that line the story felt like watching paint dry. I couldn't finish it - for the worst possible reason. I was bored and no longer gave a shit what happened to these unrealistic characters.

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

Boo Hoo for Emily

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m sorry, but that was just awful. It was boring, very repetitive, with unsympathetic characters. I’m wondering if the author accidentally submitted a draft version?

I do give him credit though for trying to present the standard celebrity hall pass story a little differently.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok, admittedly I’m only through the first page, but for a husband who claims not to be a wimp, he sure is acting like one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok, not great. The author's spelling of "judgment" should be corrected in future posts. There is only one "e" in said word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I kinda liked it, as stories go (and the "alpha male" comment foisted on you is kinda funny). But consider this: The previous President of the U.S. cheated on every wife he had. He bragged about groping women against their will. Everyone knew about this and he was elected anyway. Likewise, another previous POTUS from the opposite political party is still quite popular in spite of his extramarital dalliances. I'm just saying that I don't think anyone cares. I don't think the smear campaign based on infidelity is a great plot device for western cultures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think you BTB is eligible for carbon credits. 🤔

Hope a hole in the Ozone, opened above both their heads, and they are vilified by the wako green left.

Made me laugh.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"It's only dinner with a man I'm working with" - If it's "only dinner," why doesn't Mark go along? Better yet, have Damon over to their house for dinner.

\

"Be the cool, worldly and sophisticated man you are" - Oh, so it's "cool, worldly and sophisticated" to let your wife go out with other men?

\

"Damon was going to call him to make sure that he was comfortable with their dinner" - Yes, why wouldn't he be comfortable unless there was something to be uncomfortable about?

\

I'd be worried about being gone for four weeks. Then again, if they're going to cheat, why not just wait until he;s gone, unless it's one of those, "The bull wants to see the cuck" things.

\

"it was going to happen regardless of what he wanted" - He should still admit that he's uncomfortable. If Damon is really on the up and up, he'll maybe take steps to reassure him, maybe as I said earlier, invite him along. For that matter, if it's really a "working" dinner, why are they going to an upscale restaurant?

\

"Mark! Stop it! Stop it now! This is not a date" - The more she denies it, the more true it seems. If it were as innocent as she claims, she'd be taking greater steps to reassure him, such as NOT getting ready as if for a hot date!

\

"he didn't want to embarrass Emily." - She's flashing her underwear and HE'S worried about embarrassing her? She SHOULD be embarrassed.

\

"We were talking and time got by so fast and we didn't realize it was so late" - "Ten AT THE VERY LATEST" doesn't become 2:30 by accident! They were late by more time than the dinner was supposed to be, 4 1/2 hours vs. 4.

\

"But for the moment Mark was undecided." - How the fuck can he be undecided? If by some chance hey didn't fuck (doubtful), they were definitely being inappropriate.

\

"I lost myself for a moment" - It wasn't "for a moment." It was all the planning, the slow easing into a one-on-one dinner, the primping, the dressing up.

\

"I came back!" - She wouldn't have to come back if she didn't leave in the first place.

\

"My emotions, my hormones just took control of me" - How can she guarantee that that won't happen agaim.

\

"the things she'd heard all of her adult life about men like Damon, of how their enhanced genitalia intensified intercourse" - It hasn't been stated explicitly, but "enhanced genitalia?" BBC, anyone?

\

"almost every night before she fell asleep she laid in bed and imagined her and Damon having sex." - So much for a momentary loss of control.

\

She had four hours that she could have fucked him and still got home by the promised time.

\

While she's saying it was one time now that she's been caught, if it was as great as it obviously was, she surely would have gone back for more if she hadn't been caught.

\

"after I picked her up things just got out of control" - No, they went exactly as planned, except for the oversleeping.

\

"because she made one bad decision," - Sigh, it wasn't ONE bad decision, unless you want to simply talk about her initial decision, but then there was the decisions to ease him into the one-on-one dinner, the decision to have her day of beauty, to wear the new outfit, to flash, to skip dinner, etc., etc.

\

"And the other part of the problem is she can't undo all the shit she did to me to get to you and that's why I'm divorcing her." - Yep! I think I've mentioned this couple of times, LOL! They keep forgetting that in their "one time slip" excuses. Why was Damon so shocked?

\

"Don't throw away a good woman who loves you and is devoted to you because I was thinking with my dick" - SHE threw Mark away because she was thinking with her cunt.

\

"Something took over me." - We know from her own words that's not true.

\

The story notes were pretty superfluous, except for some of the background stuff. The first and third questions are obvious: Yes, and No, which makes the second question meaningless.

\

@Karnevil, my main issue was him agreeing to be civil. He should have told Marcus when he called that he WASN'T comfortable with the "dinner."

\

@Gamblinluck, yes, the whole wanting to talk to Mark is classic bull/cuck behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Since climate change has been debunked, not only is the guy a dick but a schister too! Write something not politically oriented. Especially not something a stupid as climate change farce!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was decently written, but it went on too long, particularly the conversations between Mark and the other two. Their conversations kept going over the same ground with no new approaches, no development, no progress. If an Individual or couple are stuck, you have to either summarize, like “they had the same conversation every night for two weeks,” or do something to their argument from just getting boring.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy3 months ago

I liked the story but the authors note, etc were superfluous. They added nothing to the story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion3 months ago

I liked it. I'm wondering though why the authors notes were included at the end of the story instead of the beginning. I would think the section from Mark and Emily have been married for eight years and all that came before that point would have been in the prologue and the question after that would be covered in the epilogue. 4-stars.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

She pretty much put herself on a silver platter to be served to Damon and the gall to tell her spouse she was testing out the look to see if she could use it for him. Ha she was offering him seconds on her outfit as well as her pussy. Hubby should have locked her out when she didn’t show up at 10:00 and even then it was too late.

Tls2753aTls2753a3 months ago

I particularly liked the comment that she would never be all his because she would always fondly remember the sex with another man.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Will there be follow up chapters? Possibly get her to Africa, then sell her to a Somali whore house. There are so many permutations it boggles the mind.

njlaurennjlauren3 months ago

I don't know what was worse, the characters,the writing or the idiotic plot point to 'get a jab in at climate change' bc Damon screwed his wife. Given the proclivities of conservative politicians these days where adultery and sexual assault are de rigeur, makes that as stupid an idea as you could write. That it would discredit climate change is even more moronic, climate change isn't one person and isn't a moral issue. A church railing about sexual immorality that lets kids be raped by priests loses credibility; a climate change activist screwing a married woman doesnt contradict climate change , it is not a moral issue.

That the guy is a black guy is not surprising, this whole thing reads like a maga fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...