It's Only Fair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brianna and Jenna don't want to do anything," I said, "They gave me this whole speech before we came over."

Amy gave me a disdainful look. She blew her hair out of her eyes. "Please. Those two? They want it as bad as you, maybe more. For the first time in your life, apparently, you need to look at your sisters' tits more. They've both had their headlights on full blare since last night. Those girls like to pretend to be chaste, but they're really just Chasing you. If you get my meaning."

I gave my sister a doubtful look. Did girls truly say one thing but mean another?

"Fuck yes we do!" Amy said. "Trust me, those two are gushing down their legs like a freaking waterpark. Whatever they say? They're desperate to ride. But they want you to force them on, or they won't go. That's part of their kink."

I gave Amy a puppy dog look. She smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I don't know," I said, meaning it. There was too much blood in my one head to help the other. Amy let go of my shaft, leaving me both relieved and disappointed.

"We just need to trick them into it a little," Amy said, "You're so much better at this than I am -- come up with a plan. Don't worry, I've already deployed some secret weapons."

"They said they won't drink," I said.

"Oh Chase, honey, give me a little more credit than that," Amy said, "I've already done my part, trust me. Now it's your turn to improvise when the situation calls for it, OK?"

I told her I would. Amy stood up and patted my head, lovingly. "That's a good boy."

Amy walked out of her bedroom, leaving the door open for me to follow. As she went, I watched her body transform. Her steps slowed and her body slouched. It was like watching an octopus slink back into the shadows, slowly shifting color to blend into the sea wall. Magnificent and terrifying all at once. Amy groaned, loudly, and my younger sisters both cooed sympathetically. My older sister walked right past them and shut the bathroom door behind her.

I padded back into the living room, then sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch. The twins were still sitting on the floor in their pajamas, staring at the TV. Once again, I was sitting with some very sexy girls in not very sexy pjs. I had my orders. All I had to do was find a way to separate column A (hot sisters) from column B (clothing). Easily done. I hoped.

"What did Amy want?" Jenna asked. We could hear our older sister knocking things around in the bathroom. I wondered if she was actually searching for something, or just giving me time to work my 'magic,' whatever that was.

"Amy called you into her bedroom?" Brianna asked, "How come?

"Oh, she needed something down from the top of her closet," I said.

"She's taller than you," Jenna said. I shrugged.

I hadn't even come up with a plan and already things were falling apart. I thought back to how I'd accomplished this before.

The first time, we'd gotten it done with peer pressure. The false feeling of competition plus Amy and I stripping, ourselves, got my younger sisters into it. The second time, Amy had gotten the girls drunk and had them play a game that, again, gradually ramped to sex.

So, there was a theme there: something that lowered inhibitions plus some sort of external pressure. Amy had said she had a secret weapon, I assumed that would cover the first part. Now we needed a reason for the clothes to come off.

I rubbed my arms, subconsciously. For all the cold that was outside, Amy's apartment was remarkably warm. And then I knew immediately what I had to do. God bless Nelly. He really is the Shakespeare of our time.

"Gee Amy," I said, loudly enough that all three sisters could clearly hear, "It's a shame that you can't adjust your thermostat."

"What?" Amy asked. She came back out into the living room, the bathroom door swinging open behind her. "Are you cold? I could turn up the..."

"No, you can't," I said, quickly interrupting, "Remember you told me before that this is an old building and so the heat can't be changed from here?"

There was a pause. Amy's face shifted, like the idea had finally hatched in her mind.

"Oh yes," Amy said, "It's a shame, but true. In the winter it's practically summer in here."

"Right," I said, "You told me that you spend most days in shorts and a t-shirt, even in the middle of a snowstorm."

My acting was so bad, I was liable to get hired for an afternoon infomercial. But that didn't matter. My younger sisters bought into it immediately.

"That has to be so frustrating," Jenna said.

"And then, of course, the A/C is on during the summer and I'm wearing sweaters and jeans all day," Amy said.

"God, that sucks so bad," Brianna said.

"I've been thinking about moving, it's so annoying," Amy said.

"Oh, but this place is so awesome," Jenna said.

"Yes, your apartment is beautiful," Brianna said. Amy glowed at her sisters' compliments. She joined us on the living room floor, smiling excitedly. She put her arms around her younger sisters and squeezed their shoulders.

"That's what Chase was doing before," Amy said, "In my bedroom. That's where the thermostat is. He was trying to get the heat down."

"But Chase said that..."

"I should go try again," I said, "Just to be sure." I jumped up and sprinted into Amy's bedroom. Sure enough, on the far wall, there was a little glowing screen for a modern thermostat. I swear I almost cackled as I turned it up as high as it would go.

I walked back into the living room, doing my best to appear pouty. "No luck," I said, "The heat's stuck where it is."

Amy looked up from the floor where she was cuddling with the twins. She gave me a lascivious smirk. "I guess we'll have to suffer through."

The twins both nodded, but I could see the worry in their faces.

"Thanks for being so understanding," Amy said. It seemed to piss her off that her sisters weren't more empathetic of her fake condition.

We settled back down, I hit play, and we finished the first movie -- the guy got the girl, who'd have thunk it?

"Chase, why don't you pick something else for us to watch?" Amy asked. It was close to noon now and the sun was shining so bright we could barely see the screen through the glare. But no one seemed to want to do anything else.

I looked for something we could all enjoy but the girls didn't want action or sci-fi and I couldn't bear another romantic comedy. Eventually we all settled on the Great British Baking Show. For a cooking competition, it felt remarkably relaxed.

"This is making me hungry, but we're out of snacks," Brianna said. She held up the empty bowls -- the popcorn and the gummies were all gone.

"I don't think I can go out," Amy said.

"I'm, like, so chill," Jenna said, "I don't want to go anywhere, either."

"Seriously," Brianna said, "Since when is the floor so comfortable?"

"I guess I could order in," Amy said, "Pizza OK?"

The twins both agreed immediately. Amy gave me a knowing look. She reached for her cell and made the call.

"I can't wait," Brianna said, "A big, salty slice of pizza would be so good right now."

"Hell yeah," Jenna said, "This would be perfect if it wasn't so damn hot in here." She gave Amy a careful look -- anything that came close to criticism was asking to get chastised by our older sister. But Amy just smiled and agreed.

My work with the thermostat had definitely gotten the job done. I felt over-warm in my boxers and a t-shirt. I couldn't imagine how my sisters were suffering in full length pajamas. And the twins were both wearing flannel, which, had to feel hotter than the baking ovens we were watching on TV.

"I don't suppose you guys brought anything for warm weather," Amy said, "I'd lend you my stuff but it's all in storage for the season."

I fought the urge to reach over and throttle my sister. That directly contradicted what we'd said earlier about needing shorts all winter. But the twins let it sail right over their heads.

"These pjs are probably the lightest clothes we have," Jenna said.

"At least Chase gets to be in just boxers and a t-shirt," Brianna said,

"You're right, Bree, that's not fair at all," Amy said, "We have to be all dressed up while Chase is basically in his underwear."

"You, ummm, want me to put on more clothes?" I asked. I moved like I might actually get up.

"Exactly," Brianna said, "Then we'd all be suffering the same way."

"Not really," I said, "Since I'd have layers and you wouldn't."

"We could do the other thing," Amy said. Oh, you better believe I saw that wicked smirk sneak across her face. Ladies and gentlemen, we have liftoff! "We could all sit around in our underwear, too."

The twins paused at that. It was like, for the first time, they could feel the rope tightening around their necks. Would they be smart enough to evade it, or step further into the trap?

"So, I'd just sit around in my bra and panties?" Brianna said.

"We all would," Amy said, "Well, Chase would be in his boxers and t-shirt. But you get the idea."

"I don't know," Jenna said.

"What's the big deal?" Amy said, "It's no more or less than a bikini and Chase has seen you in that." I'd actually seen them wearing way less, but I didn't think that was the right time to bring it up. "We're all family here. Why be uncomfortable all day if you don't have to? Here, I'll go first."

Amy stood up and started to lift her silky pajama shirt up. I saw her bare stomach, the bottoms of her breasts, then...

"Amy, you're naked under there!" Brianna gasped

"Whoopsie!" Amy said. She giggled a bit too loudly. "I'll go to my bedroom and put on more appropriate attire."

We all sat in silence as Amy left the room. She came back a minute later wearing a matching black bra and panty set. It was lacy, but not too revealing. The color looked really good with her tan skin and honey-gold hair.

"OK girls, get to it," Amy said.

My twin sisters both eyed each other, nervously.

"Oh, for fucks sake," Amy said, "I'm in my underwear, Chase is in his. You already agreed to this. I'm not going back and changing into my pjs it's too damn hot."

Jenna took a deep breath and stood up. She grabbed her bag and started heading back to Amy's bedroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" Amy asked.

"To get changed? Jenna said.

"Just do it out here," Amy said.

"In front of..."

"What's the big deal," Amy said, "It's nothing we all haven't seen," Amy paused, seeing Jenna give her the doe eyes. "Fine. We'll turn around and close our eyes, OK?"

Amy grabbed my shoulder and pulled me around, so we were staring at the bathroom. We heard the sound of rustling clothes as both the twins opened their suitcases. Amy nudged me, grinning like a madwoman. The bathroom door was open, and I could clearly see both sisters getting naked in the mirror.

The twins were moving hurriedly, which only made them expose even more. Brianna was bent over at the waist, her pink slit poking out from under her. Even better, her massive boobs hung forward in all their incredible glory. Jenna was down on all fours digging through her bag and, while there wasn't much hanging off her, she still looked ready for a fucking. In fact, both sisters were in positions that looked better for dicking than dressing.

Then they both stood and hurriedly pulled on their underwear. Jenna shimmied into a matching, dark green set, while Brianna pulled on a baby blue one.

"We're ready," the twins said together. I turned around and saw both sisters standing there in their underwear. Even having already seen so much more, they looked pretty great posing in the bright light of Amy's apartment.

Both Jenna and Brianna had on similarly cut underwear, sheer rather than lacy like Amy's. Jenna's bra and panties kept her well-covered in a deep emerald that matched her eyes. Brianna's outfit, on the other hand, already looked ready to pop right off her. The blue was like her eyes, as well, and had a similar effect. Both twins blushed slightly as they saw me staring. Jenna especially with her already-pink cheeks.

"This is way more comfortable," Brianna said.

"Like being at the beach," Jenna said.

"Not far off with how hot it is in here," Amy said. The three sisters sat back down on the floor. I was about to join them, when Amy stopped me.

"You know girls, we're all in our underwear, but Chase isn't."

"Boxers," I said, pointing, "I don't wear briefs. They're dorky."

"Amy's right, Chase," Brianna said, a bit of tease in her talk, "A t-shirt isn't underwear."

"We're all so exposed for our brother," Amy said, "He should take his shirt off, don't you think? It's only fair, after all."

"Sure," Jenna said.

"Definitely," Brianna said.

I acted exasperated, but it didn't bother me at all. I reached down and pulled my shirt over my head. Like I've said before, I wasn't ripped or anything, but I was in pretty good shape from hockey. Still, all three of my sisters stared at me, agape, when I tossed my shirt to the side.

"What?"

Jenna pointed wordlessly at my crotch. Sure enough, I was sticking out like a waist-high coat rack.

"It was the same before I took my shirt off," I said.

"It's more noticeable now," Brianna said. I shrugged. It didn't make much sense to me, but I wasn't going to complain about my sisters' appreciation.

"Think of it as a compliment," Amy said, "You girls are so hot, Chase can't stop himself."

"You all do look good in your underwear," I said, smirking.

There was a loud buzzing noise. Amy jumped up, causing her body to do all kinds of awesome things, and walked over to the door.

"That'll be our pizza," she said. The twins both got to their feet, as well, and started to scramble to the bedroom.

"What is it with you two?" Amy asked.

"We don't want the delivery guy to see us," Brianna said.

"But it's OK for him to ogle me?" Amy said.

"Put your pajamas back on," Jenna said, "Or like, do you have a robe or something?"

"It's too hot for a robe and too much of a pain in the ass to get dressed and undressed again," Amy said. An idea seemed to cross her face. "In fact, Jenna, I dare you to open the door for him dressed exactly as you are."

My brown-haired baby sister blushed again, even brighter than before. The pink color warmed right down to her chest.

"God, you're such a prude," Amy said, "How are you going to get through college if you can't handle having a pizza guy see you in your underwear?"

There was a pause. I knew that staring at Jenna was only going to make her more self-conscious, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to look. There was a loud knock at the door, but we all ignored it.

"Fine," Jenna said, "I'll do it."

Amy handed her younger sister a twenty, then all of us crowded back behind the kitchen. We could see Jenna by the door, but anyone by the opening couldn't see us.

The guy knocked again. Jenna took a deep breath and visibly steeled herself. She opened the door. The kid on the other side nearly dropped the pizza as soon as he saw her. There was my sister in all her 18-year-old, nearly-naked glory. Her little tits and shaved pussy barely covered by her verdant underwear.

The delivery guy looked to be about my age, maybe a bit older, with a straggly beard and beady eyes that goggled every time my baby sister breathed. Jenna reached to hand the poor fellow his money and he nearly dropped the pizza again.

Finally, they managed to make the exchange. Jenna thanked him. The delivery guy stumbled and stuttered back. Then Jenna closed the door. As soon as it clicked, she cheered.

"That was awesome!" she cried. We all ran into the room. Jenna and Brianna were both shouting.

"You looked so hot!" Brianna said.

"He could barely speak," Jenna said.

Both girls dissolved into laughter, practically falling onto the floor. Amy gingerly took the pizza out of Jenna's hands and put it on the dinner table. The twins were still giggling, near hysterical. It went from funny to weird.

"Are you two OK?" I asked.

"I'm great," Jenna said, "That was so much fun."

"I'm so jealous," Brianna said, "I wish we could do it again."

"I'm not ordering food just so you can flash strangers," Amy said.

"No, I mean, like, we should do more dirty dares," Brianna said. Amy and I shared a knowing look. It was on like Donkey Kong hitting a gong, wearing a thong, and singing a song.

"I don't know," Amy said.

"Please Amy? I promise it'll be awesome," Brianna said.

"Well, only if it's awesome," Amy said. She took a big bite of her pizza. "But first, food." We all sat around the table and ate. The twins, in particular, seemed ravenous, downing slices like they hadn't eaten in days. Once everything was clear, we reconvened in the living room, all still in our underwear and sat down on the floor. I had Amy on my right side and Jenna on my left. Brianna was facing me.

"OK, time for dares," Brianna said. She rubbed her palms like she was planning to capture James Bond.

"They have to be dirty dares," Amy said, waggling her finger, "That's what I was promised."

"Fine," Brianna said, "Hmmmm, Jenna has some tomato sauce on her cheek. I dare Chase to lick it off."

I looked at my older sister. "That's pretty dirty," I said.

"It'll do," Amy said, "For a start."

I turned over to Jenna. She did have a little red spot on her cheek. But rather than stick my tongue out and lick like I think she was expecting, I pulled my little sister close to me and gave her something much closer to an intimate kiss. I felt her body pressed against mine. Made sure my hardness bumped her thigh. Held my arm against her little breasts. Then kissed her closer to her lips than her cheek. I made sure to get the sauce with my tongue, then sat back.

If Jenna had been flushed before, now she was practically feverish. She leaned back, a bit shell-shocked.

"Jenna, it's your go," Brianna said.

"Uh huh," Jenna said.

"Fine, my turn," Amy said. "Brianna you've also got sauce. On the top of your boob. Chase?"

"No, I don't..." Brianna started but I leapt across the room before she could continue. Of course, I couldn't reach her breast with just my head, so I hefted it up with my right hand, practically lifting it out of the cup so I could put my mouth to her full tit flesh.

Using a similar technique as I had with Jenna, I tongued at my little sister's tit. Brianna sighed, then groaned.

"So tingly," she said. "Like, everything feels so sharp, yet fuzzy at the same time.

"I know, right?" Jenna agreed. Now both sisters were good and spacey. I sat back down in my seat. If my boner had been straight to the moon before, it was reaching for Alpha Centauri now. I didn't think I could get any harder and if my balls hurt any worse, I was going to need ice.

"We need to stop making Chase do everything," Jenna said. No, we most certainly didn't, but I knew better than to drive things. Not when my sisters already had their feet firmly affixed to the accelerator.

"Fine," Amy said, "Since you twins say you're so tingly, I dare you to kiss each other." My younger sisters rolled their eyes, as if they expected this. But they leaned over and shared a chaste little kiss on the lips. Brianna put her hand behind Jenna's head. They kissed again, tighter. I saw Jenna's pink little tongue slip out and...

"Whoa, slow down there," Amy said. She stood up and pushed the twins apart. "Jeez, you two really can't keep your hands off each other."

The twins both blushed again, then sat down.

"She's a good kisser," Jenna said, as if that explained everything.

"Not bad yourself," Brianna said. Both sisters were still acting strangely, I realized. Jokes were almost too funny. They moved like they were drunk, exaggerated and slow. Their eyes seemed permanently unfocused.