It's Only Fair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy boosted herself up with both hands. She grabbed my dick as tight as ever. It was like my penis was the source of all her oxygen, she could only let go for short bursts before grabbing hold once again. This would ordinarily be erotic as hell, but the strength of Amy's fist combined with my desperate need to piss made it more painful than anything else.

Amy giggled and rocked her little table back and forth. She spread her legs and pulled me forward. As I'd predicted, the perfect height. I wondered if that was a feature you could check off at Raymour & Flanigan. Do you have any fuck-level tables?

My beautiful blonde sister didn't bother to take off her panties. She just pulled the gusset aside and pulled me forward. "Oh, that's a good boy," she sighed as my cockhead made contact with her cunt. She was sopping wet, I could feel just from that.

With my dick resting right in Amy's open hole, I couldn't help myself. I reached up and grabbed her tits.

"Boys," she said and shook her head. But my older sister patiently reached back and undid her bra so I could heft her awesome breasts bare. They were large for her frame, perky as hell, and topped with cute little pink nubs. I leaned down and sucked at one of them. Amy groaned and rocked her pussy forward, reminding me I had far better places to be.

I took hold of my aching dick, ensuring it was still slotted, and slid forward. For how wet my sister was, I was amazed at how tightly her pussy squeezed around my cock. Yet, slowly, wonderfully, Amy's sex spread for my wanting cock. Amy groaned and growled as my penis pressed its way into her.

I drew back, drove forward, and finally filled my older sister all the way up. We both stood there. Amy sitting on her own kitchen table, arms wrapped casually around my neck. Thighs crossed tightly around my waist. My dick fully buried in her cunt. I rested one hand on the top of her backside. The other, I slipped around and cupped her right breast once again.

Amy's body was perfect. Especially when I got to be inside it. Even curled up like this her tummy looked flat as a plain. She smiled at me and I swear the sun in the room got even brighter. Amy squeezed down with her snatch and I started to see stars.

After everything that had happened the night before, I should have been good to go for hours without cumming. But being with Amy, her off-the-charts body -- the forbidden nature of bareback fucking my older sister -- it was enough to make me feel like a virgin all over again.

Worse, the need to pee amplified everything. The male body is designed in a way that even if I wanted to piss in my sister, I couldn't. The valve was simply switched off. But that didn't remove the urge to piss. It didn't change the pulsating pressure building up in my penis to explode outward. It added a bit of pain to my pleasure. It sparked a sense of even greater urgency. When I did cum, I knew the relief would feel even more desperate.

Amy seemed unaware of this. Instead she groaned and giggled, extra loud.

"Oh, I love my little brother's massive cock," she said. We hadn't started moving yet, we were still both enjoying the feeling of being connected so intimately. Amy repeated the words, louder this time. Accenting the words brother and cock to make it clear.

Finally, the twins began to stir on the ground. Brianna was completely naked. She sat up and her eyes went large, though still tiny in comparison to her massive chest. She nudged Jenna and the skinny girl did the same, though I noticed she winced a bit as she rolled onto her bottom.

"Wow, they're really doing it," Brianna said.

"Amy's fucking Chase," Jenna said, "His big dick is buried in our big sister."

At first, I didn't understand why the twins were so surprised. Was this really so different than what we'd done together? But then I remembered, the twins had never seen me with Amy. We'd talked about it. I told them I'd done it. Hearing about it and seeing it were clearly two different things.

The three of us were so used to Amy being untouchable. Even after we'd started doing sexy stuff, it still must have been quite a shock to see Amy prostate before my penis. I mean, maybe if she'd had me bound to the bed and was whipping me with a riding crop, they could have imagined it.

But this, seeing our older sister lying back and letting me give it to her, face scrunched up in helpless pleasure? Amy could have ridden around the apartment on a unicorn and it would have been less surprising. The only reason I wasn't shocked was I had seen it twice before. And even I wasn't one hundred percent I wasn't dreaming.

"Our brother feels so good in my bare pussy," Amy told the twins, matter-of-factly. "Now fuck me Chase. Fill me up with all your awesome sperm."

The twins both stood up, entranced. As if unaware of their mostly unclothed states. They stood on either side of me. Stared down to where I was attached to our older sister. Jenna reached down for Amy's clit but our sister pushed her away.

"None of that," Amy said, "Just our brother's awesome cock. That's all I need to cum."

Both girls stared down at where my body met Amy's. Where my cock disappeared into her pussy. Like they were hypnotized by the pulsing pressure of my penetration.

Amy slapped my bottom, bringing me back to the moment. "Come on stud. Show your sisters what they're missing."

That was more than enough encouragement for me. I drew back and began to slam my sister into the table. The wood squeaked and groaned in time with my thrusts, like it could break at any second. Amy did the same.

I felt Amy's cunt cinch around me. She started making sounds. We'd had sex before. Amy, I knew, was vocal. This? It was something else. My big, blonde sister turned into a needy, wanting animal. Unable to express anything except the pleasure of my penis. Amy cried out. She whimpered and mewled. She begged for my cock. Demanded it. She was a diva of sex. A prima donna of getting plowed.

Maybe my sister was acting. If she was, she was laying it on pretty thick. Pretending to be having the best sex of her life in front of the twins seems like something she would do. But I don't think so. I think she was legitimately over the cliff with ecstasy.

Because it wasn't just the sounds she made. The noises that no person even realizes they can create. Amy's arms and legs quivered with my every movement. Her face went red. Her eyes turned shockingly bright. I felt her pussy squeeze down, her orgasms racing through her one after the other.

No, I think Amy got off on the idea that she was getting laid while our little sisters had to stand idly by and watch her. I think she came just from the thought that she got to have all the pleasure while they'd settled for something far less. The way that she told them: our brother's in my pussy (which they had been prevented from the day before). His bare cock's going to fill me with his seed (which they clearly could not risk). It was like Amy was at Disney World while the twins were stuck back home taking algebra tests. They had to enjoy this vicariously while she got the good stuff. I think that sent Amy into paroxysms of pleasure that no penis, no matter how large or skilled, could put her through.

Amy started rambling. A font of words in a voice made raspy from all the shouting she'd already done. "God, Chase that massive dick feels so good in me. I really did it you know, what I said yesterday. Oh Fuck. I called Luke and dumped him. Because my brother -- my baby brother who used to make me tie his shoes for him -- fucks me so much better than my boyfriend ever could. You hear that Chase? I broke up with the love of my life, practically my fiance, for you. Because you... fuck... me... so... good. Do I fuck you good little bro? Am I the best sex you've ever had?"

"Y... yes," I said. I couldn't stop myself. I was standing right in front of my twin sisters. Who I'd both had sex with. And I was telling them that Amy was better. I didn't want to hurt their feelings. But I couldn't escape the truth with Amy's incredible, pink lie detector squeezing down on my cock. My younger sisters, for their part, said nothing.

"Do you want me to call him right now?" Amy asked. "I will. I'll call my ex-boyfriend in the middle of screwing my sibling and tell him I'm having the best sex of my life. That my little brother is making me, ohGod, cuuuum. I'm cumming on your cock. Oh fuck YES!"

I couldn't help myself. I had to tease Amy back. "Whose cock makes you cum better than any others?" I asked.

"Yours," Amy gasped, "My brother's."

"You're such a little slut letting your own brother fuck you. Aren't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Who's the real incest queen?"

"I am," Amy said. "I'll do anything. For my brother's cock. His cum. Are you close, Chase? Are you going to inseminate your older sister? Give her your big load? Oh, put it all in my pussy. Do it Chase. Cum in me. Cum in meeeeee."

I was close. All that build up, I'm surprised I'd lasted as long as I did. To be honest, I'd been holding back a bit. Trying to make sure my sister got off before I did. Now that she was begging me to cum inside her, I stopped being careful and started fucking Amy for all I was worth.

"Wait," Amy said, "Not yet. Jenna. Brianna. Come look. Come see."

Amy gestured for the twins to come closer. To stare down at my penis pistoning in and out of my older sister's pussy. "See that, girls. That's how you fuck. Your brother's giant cock is in me. It's mine. Look at how hot that is. My little pink cunt can barely take all that massive meat. Doesn't that look good. Don't we both look so sexy?"

"It's so hot," Brianna said.

"Don't we look perfect together?" Amy said.

"Yes," Jenna said.

"And that's why I'm the favorite sister," Amy said. A wicked leer creeped across her face. "That's why I get it alllll and you get none. Chase can fuck your tits all day, Bree. And he can plumb your ass, Jen. But I get him in the cunt because I'm the best sister. And all you two can do is watch while he... fuck... Fucks me! Oh Chase, fu... fuck me so good, baby! Fill me up!"

I wanted to hold back in that moment, but I was too far gone. My sister was urging me onward. I could practically feel the whip at my flank. I buried my cock as deep as it would go in my older sister. My cum EXPLODED outwards.

The ejaculation, mixed with the almost unbearable tension of everything up to that point, I let loose in a way I'd never experienced. It really did feel like pissing, though some part of me knew it was not. Long hot streams of sperm roped out into Amy's pussy. Every burst a massive relief that ran through my body. It ached, too. Hurt. A pain that only made the pleasure more stark. More raw.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Cumming in my sister. Oh God I can't stop cumming in you, Ames," I streamed out words the way my dick shot sperm. Over and over, thick and hot, and barely in control.

"Yes! Oh I feel it in me. So hot! Making me... Oh making me cum. My little brother's making me CUM so GOOD!" Amy shuddered like I was shaking her. Her arms spasmed and her legs squeezed me close. Holding every ejaculation inside herself. I saw her chest flush red. Her perfect breasts flopped and shivered. Nipples so dark pink and hard they looked almost ready to bleed. Her green eyes flashed and rolled back to the whites.

Finally, Amy fell back, hitting the table with a bang. I expected the furniture to drop down with her, but somehow the legs held. Mine did not. I fell back out of my sister and on to the floor. The last of my cum dribbled out down my thigh.

I looked up through a haze of ecstasy and saw my twin sisters staring down at me. Watching my orgasm with a strange mix of excitement and remorse. Slowly, the orgasm drained out of me. Leaving me exhausted and with a desperate urge to pee, once again. I forced myself off the floor and ran to the bathroom.

I stood over the toilet. The pressure was unbearable, but for a moment, the piss wouldn't come out. Finally, it shot forward, burning. My whole body relaxed. It wasn't nearly as good as my orgasm, but there was something about it that extended the ecstasy a bit. Like a post sex cigarette, drifting slowly down the river of contentment.

I came back out of the bathroom. Amy was sitting up on the table, resting her arms on her hips. Her blonde hair hung over her bare breasts. A glob of white leaked out of her snatch and ran down her thigh. She was bright red and panting. She gave me a weary smile.

Jenna and Brianna were standing next to Amy. Brianna naked. Her twin wearing only a bra. Their faces troubled.

"Don't worry," I said, "That was just sex talk. Me and Amy. Of course, I love you all so much. Just give me a sec to recover. I can be there for you both, I promise."

"No, you won't," Amy said. Her voice was surprisingly strong. She sat up tall. How could anyone be imposing buck naked on a kitchen table with their brother's sperm leaking out of them? Amy found a way. "I meant what I said. I'm not risking you girls getting pregnant again."

"We'll go on the pill," Brianna said.

"Chase can pull out," Jenna said.

"No," Amy said, "You can do what you want, but I'm the only one that gets to have our brother that way. Admit it. You can't stop. Even now, God, you're thinking about destroying your lives just to have him. I won't let you. It's for your own good."

"But Amy," Jenna whined, "I mean, anal was good but I don't think I want it there. Not like, all the time anyway."

"At least you got to cum," Brianna said, "I didn't even get that. Just a giant load of semen all over my face."

"Get used to it girls," Amy said. She hopped off the table. "Those are the rules. You don't have to do it my way. You don't have to do your brother at all. You told Chase you didn't want to have sex with him. Well here you go."

Amy strutted past them. She grabbed my hand (my dick was too flaccid to be usable at that point) and pulled me into the bathroom with her. The last thing I saw was both my twin sisters' faces. They both looked about to cry.

*

As soon as the bathroom door clicked closed, Amy started to cackle. She hugged me close and kissed me on the lips.

"That was awesome, little brother. You really are the best," Amy said. She reached back and turned on the shower. "I need to clean up. You should too."

"But, Bree," I said, "Jenna. I don't know. Shouldn't I be there for them or something?"

"Please," Amy said, "Those little cunts need to stop playing games and get serious. Trust me, this is one more step on the road to something great."

Amy pulled open the shower door and stepped under the water. She glared at me until I joined her. She took out the soap and handed it to me. I looked at her perfect, tan body. Of course, I started to scrub every inch of it. Amy felt so soft and slippery. Her butt and breasts got the cleanest they've ever been in her entire life.

Amy grabbed the soap and rubbed me down, too.

"They need to understand that this is how it works, Chase," Amy said. "I'm... Excuse me. We're in charge."

"I just feel like, I mean, I know we're playing around and all. But I think this is hurting their feelings." It was hard to talk while Amy thoroughly cleaned my penis and balls. Again and again.

"Hurting their feelings?" Amy said, "Trust me, those brats need to learn their place before they can live with us."

I looked up at Amy. My older sister was slightly taller than me and it gave her this little imposing edge. Even when I wanted to give her my most dubious, doubting look, it felt childish and simple.

"I didn't dump Luke so I could rub my clitty all the time," Amy said, "And you're really going to turn down having all this whenever you want?" Amy gestured knowingly at her fantastic body. She didn't need to hear my response to know my answer.

"You can take the train to school from here," Amy said, "Best dorm room ever, don't you think? And good luck getting a better roommate."

I smiled. I had to admit that did sound nice. Living with Amy in her incredible apartment, she was going to see a serious uptake in the number of noise complaints she got from her neighbors. But I was a bit confused about the other part. "Ok, sure. But the twins are going to UCLA next fall," I said, "They're not going to live here."

"Chase, honey, I don't know if you have any idea how morning after pills work? But three days is already too late. They waited a whole week. Our baby sisters are going to have babies of their own. Twins, if we're lucky. The only class they'll be attending is Lamaze."

"Oh," I said. I felt my stomach twist a little. I'd loved having sex with Brianna and Jenna. And the pregnancy thing had been a total turn on at the time. But the reality of it? The twins had such bright futures. Had I actually ended them both?"

"Oh, come off it, Chase," Amy said, "I couldn't stop those two from fucking you if I wanted. If anything, this ensures they don't get in any worse trouble without us. It's better if they go to school here. With you. With us. We'll have so much fun together. The twins just need to admit they want it, too. And they will. Now that they think they can't have you? They'll want it even more. You think I closed the door? Please, I blew the whole building wide open. All those games they play. Pretending not to want it? Trust me, this will end that quick. And then they'll be ours. Yours and mine. Forever."

My older sister kissed me lovingly on the lips. She switched off the shower and stepped out. A moment later, I heard he bathroom door close behind her.

I stood there, water dripping off me, for a long time. Stared at the tile, my reflection all distorted. I'd seen plenty of movies where the villain lays out their master plan for the hero. It always seemed so stupid. Yet Amy had done it, right in front of me, like it was nothing at all. The reality wasn't funny at all. It was frightening.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. Not really thinking about anything, totally overwhelmed by everything.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw the twins were already dressed. I walked through to Amy's bedroom, all four eyes leveled at me in silence.

Amy was pulling on her coat, already wearing a blouse and skirt like she was heading off to work. "Your train's in about an hour," she said, "We need to get going if you're going to get home."

I wanted to argue. To keep debating the issue. I said nothing. Just got dressed, packed my own suitcase, and came back out again. The twins didn't say anything to me as I reentered the room. Our bags were all packed. The apartment remarkably clean.

We grabbed our things to go.

"Hang on," Jenna said, just as we were about to leave Amy's apartment. She ran back to the bathroom.

"Dammit, Jenna, we're already running late," Amy said.

Jenna didn't even turn her head. She sprinted into the bathroom and closed the door. A minute later, it popped open and she ran back.

"Sorry, had to pee one last time before we left," she said.

"You didn't even flush," Amy said with a look of disgust.

"Or wash your hands," I said.

Jenna shrugged at us both. "We're in a rush, like you said."

Amy groaned, but she stepped out of her apartment and we followed.

We walked to the subway and took it back to the main train station. Amy waited with us and we all shared a tense breakfast. I had a buttered bagel. The twins both ate bananas. I tried not to perv, but I couldn't help myself. The girls looked even better freshly fucked than they had beforehand. God damn I was already in so much trouble.

When the train arrived, we dragged our bags behind us and headed off. The walk to the train felt less like Harry Potter and more like going to actual boarding school. The twins started striding down the gangway immediately. But before I could follow them, Amy quickly pulled me aside.