It's Only Fair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think Chase should take a turn," Amy said.

"Jenna had to show off to the pizza guy, I think Brianna should, too," I said.

"No more calling delivery people," Amy said.

"What if we needed to borrow something from next door," I said, "Like some AA batteries. You know. For a toy."

Amy's smile grew with every word I said. Jenna, too, looked really excited. Brianna, however, did not seem so pleased by the idea.

"I don't know, guys," she said.

"If you don't do the dare, you have to strip naked for the rest of the day," Amy said, explaining the rule like it was codified in stone.

For some reason, that was enough. Brianna stood up, reluctantly, and went up to the front door. She rested her hand on the knob, like waiting for a reprieve.

"Go to 83," Amy said, "Trust me."

"Remember, you have to explain the whole thing," I said.

Brianna groaned, but she opened the door and walked out into the hallway. It was freezing out there compared to Amy's apartment and the lights were brighter, too. It made my blonde, busty sister seem even more exposed.

Brianna walked delicately down the hallway, then stopped three doors down. Amy, Jenna, and I all poked our heads around the corner like we were hunting ghosts with Scooby-Doo. The hallway echoed as Brianna rapped on the apartment door.

It opened and a tall, muscular guy answered. Even I had to admit, this was a good-looking dude. He had a thick brown beard and deep, bronzed skin. Even through his white dress shirt and dark slacks, I could see how well-built he was.

"Can I help you?" he eyed my little sister warily. Brianna had nothing to be ashamed of, even in the presence of Amy's hallway hunk. After all, here was a girl with epic, gravity-defying breasts. A prominent bubble butt. Long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was the American, corn-fed, dictionary definition of fuckable. And she was wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

"I, ummmm, need to borrow some batteries?" Brianna said. The man stared back at her. He looked to be probably twice Bree's age, but that didn't keep him from eye-fucking her from top to bottom. Brianna kept rambling, the words clearly only making things worse. "You see, I have this toy? You know a, ummm, a toy. For me. And, well, it ran out of power, and I, ummmm, I need it. So bad."

"Batteries," the man said, "For your toy."

"Uh huh," Brianna said. She started twirling her hair. Her feet were planted, but I could tell she was tensing, getting ready to run.

"Hang on," the man said. He stepped behind the door frame. Jenna started to giggle loudly, and Amy gave her a hard shove back into the apartment. That only made Jenna laugh more. Brianna was almost as pink as her sister, standing there in the hall. She kept shifting her weight from one leg to the other. She turned and stared back at us.

"He's so hot!" she whispered. She must have seen my face fall because she immediately started backtracking. "I mean, he's not... That is. You know I only..."

"Here you go," the man said. Brianna whipped her head around. The man was standing there, holding a pair of batteries in his palm.

"Double-Ds?" he asked.

"What?" Brianna nearly fell over backwards.

"Double-As," the man said, "Is that what you needed?"

"Um, yes. Thanks!" Brianna said. She practically sprinted back to the apartment. Her massive tits bounced hard, one of them popping right out of her bra. She finally reached the door, panting. Amy quickly pulled Brianna inside and shut the door. Now both twins dissolved onto the floor, rolling and laughing, turning bright red.

"That was amazing," Jenna said. Brianna held up the AAs like they were a trophy.

The girls calmed down, then rolled over onto their backs. Amy was standing over them, her hands on her hips.

"That was a pretty mean thing you did to your brother out there, you know," Amy said.

Brianna's eyes got big and scared. Her giant tit was still hanging out and she looked very vulnerable

"How much would it break your heart if you were in your underwear and Chase told you another girl was way hotter than you?" Amy asked

Brianna really did look upset and so did Jenna. In the moment, I mean, it didn't bother me too much. Even I could concede that Amy's neighbor was attractive. But I knew by now that rule number one of Amy's games was that you had to play along. It was the only way to win. So, I made a big, sad face.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Brianna said, "You're totally right, I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so nervous, and it came out. I didn't mean anything by it, Chase, I swear."

"Yes, you know we only have eyes for you," Jenna said.

"That's not what Chase told me," Amy said, "He said you two have been making him feel bad all week about what you did."

"No, Chase we would never. It's just. Fuck," Brianna said, "I'm sorry if anything I said ever hurt you. You're special to me in a way that no one else could ever be."

"Me too," Jenna said, "I'm very sorry if I made you feel like you weren't important to me."

"Do you feel better, brother?" Amy said. She rested her hand on my shoulder. We were both standing over my sisters, and I had trouble seeing them around my massive hard on. That had to make my sadness seem less sincere, but none of my sisters acted that way.

"I guess I'm OK," I said.

"I think you should show your brother how much he means to you," Amy said, "Before the game can go on."

"What can I do, Chase?" Brianna asked.

"Anything, OK? Anything at all," Jenna said. Both sisters looked up at me. For the first time I realized what Amy had been trying to tell me. This whole time I'd truly believed my sisters were upset about what had happened the weekend before. But the looks in Brianna and Jenna's eyes wasn't worry about what I might ask them to do. They weren't scared or concerned.

No, their faces only conveyed a singular emotion: hope.

My younger sisters were both on their knees now, praying that I'd finally give them the excuse to bend over and take my dick. I smiled for a second, but quickly replaced it with a stern, sorrowful look.

"I'm not sure what would fix it," I said.

"You're so sexy," Brianna said.

"So hot," Jenna said. "I love your chest and your legs." My brown-haired little sister stood up and started to trace me with her fingers. Arms and chest. Dragging ever downward.

"And your big dick," Brianna said. She reached into my fly and gave my member a squeeze. Again, I felt my orgasm right on the edge. I had three attractive young women in only their underwear and now two of them were rubbing me. It was a miracle I hadn't already repainted Amy's walls.

Brianna kept her hand on my cock and began lightly corkscrewing it. Jenna licked her lips. She knelt back down and put her hand on top of her sisters'. Amy gave me a little nudge with her elbow. Told ya so.

"I was right there," Brianna said, "So I could tell what that guy was packing."

"Girls just know, you know," Jenna said.

"I doubt he had more than a little micropenis," Brianna said, "Nothing like my brother's giant dong."

"We'd be stupid to want anyone else," Jenna said. She pulled my boxers down around my ankles. My incredible, edible erection popped out. In a second, in a fraction of a second, Brianna's mouth was around my member. She sucked it in with vigor, with passion, like it was the best thing in the whole world, and it belonged in her mouth.

Well, her and her sister's. Brianna was a good twin and let Jenna take turns licking me. Both girls lollied at my pop, one by one. All I could do was stand there and groan. I could barely do that. Those girls had miracle mouths and I was about to fall over from it.

Amy rested her hand on my shoulder, like she was proud of me. Brianna reached back and cupped my balls. She worked her tongue up and down my shaft. Then Jenna pushed her off with a wet, smacking noise, and made a suction-tight seal around my dick. She pulled back.

SLLLLLUUUUUUURP

Then forward till her nose was pressed in my pubes. Then back again.

SLLLLLLUUUUUUURP. Dragging the loose skin up around my cockhead.

On the third repetition, I felt my balls tighten and I knew my sister was about to pull the cum right out of my cock as she sucked back.

"Oh my God, Jen I'm going to..."

Suddenly my shlong was in the open air. Even in the oppressive heat of the apartment, my cock felt cold compared to where it had just been. Both Jenna and Brianna were sprawled on the floor, Amy standing over them.

"Time for more dares!" she announced. Both my sisters looked disappointed, but they couldn't possibly have felt as let down as I did. I took a deep breath to steady myself. My nuts were practically vibrating now. I reached down to pull up my boxers, but Amy stopped me.

"Once clothes come off, they stay off," Amy said. Again, like she had the secret rulebook to Doing Dirty Dares with Siblings.

I started to protest, but Amy mouthed trust me and, well, at this point how could I not?

We all walked back over to the floor by the couches. I sat down, now completely naked. My butt felt sticky on the couch cushion, while my dick did its best Space Needle but taller impression over my thighs. I caught all three sisters staring straight at it. I guess I now understood how they felt having me eye up their tits and butts all the time. Not that that was ever going to stop me from doing it.

"My turn," Amy said, as if we were doing anything so formal as playing an actual game where people each took turns. "Since Jenna likes to be exposed so much, I think she should go stand in front of my window."

"That's not so bad," Jenna said.

"And masturbate," Amy said.

Jenna froze mid-stand.

"You can always get naked," Amy said. My younger sister glanced over at me, already in the state she was trying to avoid. I think it was pretty inevitable that we were all going to be clothes-less soon enough, but Amy's threat was apparently still effective.

Jenna took a deep breath and then a look of determination took over her face. She was the serious twin. The smart one. I know Amy thought we were all coddled, but Jenna really did fight for what she wanted. It was one of the many ways in which she was amazing.

Jenna walked right up to the landscape window. The entire city spread out before her. We were high, but it was only eight floors up. Anyone walking past could simply look up and see. There were other buildings around us, and they had a clear view, as well. It wasn't like being broadcast on the Internet, in some ways it was way worse.

Jenna dipped her right hand into her green panties.

"Underwear off," Amy said, "Let them all get a good look."

Jenna pushed her panties to the ground. Her pussy was bare, and it put her even further on display. Her hand grazed her clit and she shuddered, with a loud uhn. Remember, I'd seen my little sister's orgasm. Several times, in fact. I had a pretty good idea of what her apex looked like. I knew what a tiny bit of pleasure was versus her big, blow out bomb. My sister had barely touched herself and she was already cumming. HARD.

"Fuck those gummies are good," Amy muttered.

Jenna rubbed her clit with abandon. Before her first orgasm could finish another one steamrolled over her. Her body cinched and I swear she almost fell over. But she kept stroking herself. Thighs trembling. Knees bent. Eyes rolling up in her head. Pink, shaven pussy exposed to the world. Being in front of that window had to have been a massive turn-on for Jenna, considering how quickly her cums piled on top of each other.

Finally, my baby sister screamed like she'd been stabbed and tipped backward. She landed on her butt with a bounce, but it didn't stop her ecstasy, shaking her like a seizure.

"Oh God oh God oh God." The words spilled out of her mouth, then she finally stilled. Breaths coming in great, hungry gulps.

"Holy fuck," Brianna said. She stared at her twin like she'd just witnessed something divine in the truest sense of the word. Which, perhaps, she had.

Jenna slowly stood up, but her legs betrayed her, and she tumbled back down. She ended up crawling back to the couch. Her whole body seemed to radiate satisfaction. A dull smile played on her face.

Before anyone could issue another dare, Brianna jumped to her feet. "I want to do that," she declared.

"It's not a dare if someone already did it," Amy said. Seriously, where was she coming up with this stuff? "You can stand in front of the window. But your sister has to get you off."

Jenna groaned, neither a good nor a bad sound. If it bothered Brianna at all, she didn't show it. Instead, the buxom blonde pranced over to the window and stood there, staring out at the city.

Her twin crawled back over. Poor Jenna was still recovering from her own self-given orgasm and now she had to provide one to Brianna, as well. The brunette dutifully sat up on her knees. She pulled her twin's blue panties down and found her pussy. Unlike her sister, Brianna didn't shave at all -- she had a full, blonde bush between her legs.

I'd read a lot about how women were different than men and you couldn't just grab their private parts and go. Well, Jenna clearly hadn't heard that. She reached right into Brianna's little snatch and started strumming her sister's clit for all it was worth.

Brianna gasped. Her body cinched, but she stayed upright, eyes focused on the skyline. The blonde girl began to chant as her sister worked her over. "Here I am. Look at me. Here I am. Look at me." Like she was begging for the entire city to turn her way and marvel at the beautiful blonde getting jilled off by her own twin sister.

Jenna slid her hand up Brianna's back and unclipped her bra.

"Yeah, show them my huge tits," Brianna whispered. The cups fell away and now my sister was completely naked. Her breasts, impossibly massive, stood out in proud defiance of the laws of gravity. Her dark nipples pursed forward, begging to be pinched. Jenna obliged. One hand manipulated her sister's chest while the other worked her cunt.

Brianna gasped. "Oh fuck." It escaped her lips like steam from a kettle. She flushed as pink as her sister. Her whole body straightened. Went completely stiff. Then suddenly. "Oh FUCK!" Brianna shouted. Her mouth hung open in silent scream. She fell back to the side. Jenna quickly shifted from problem to solution, catching her twin and carefully helping her to the ground.

Brianna was clearly still enduring her orgasm. Her whole body seemed racked by it. For a moment, I legit thought we were going to have to call emergency, she seemed so overwhelmed by what her body was doing.

Finally, Brianna took a deep rasping breath. Her body softened and she started to move normally again.

"That was. Holy fuck. I mean. Wow."

"You OK?" Jenna asked. She was still holding her sister, looking down at her with concern.

"You, twinny-twin-twin, know how to rub a goddamn pussy," Brianna said.

"It was more than just me," Jenna said, but she blushed all the same.

"I think, maybe, we need to take a break from dirty dares," Amy said, "Before someone dies."

Again, I gave my older sister a disappointed look. What was she trying to do to me? But the blonde girl simply smirked and patted the ground for me to sit next to her. The twins made their way back over to the couch, as well.

We were all in a state of serious undress. Both Brianna and I were completely naked. Jenna was in only her bra. Amy was 'fully dressed' in that she had on both a bra and panties. That set a very low bar for what could be considered clothed in the apartment.

"Let's do some truths," Amy said, "Just for a little bit so you girls can recover, OK?"

We all nodded. I didn't remember agreeing to play Truth or Dare. Or, honestly, whatever the heck this game was. But at this point I think Amy could have told us we were going to play a game called 'clean my bathroom' and we'd all have readily agreed.

That said, I think the air went out of the room a little with Amy's suggestion. Both my younger sisters had been screaming in orgasm a moment before. My dick was so hard I could use it to chop ice. But we were all going to have a little chat, now. It was deflating in all the meanings of that word.

"Brianna, truth," Amy said, "Was that the best orgasm you've ever had?"

And just like that, the air was back in the room. This was almost as hot as watching my little sisters get off. OK, it wasn't close but still. It was damn good. My dick stiffened right back up again.

"No, it wasn't my best orgasm," Brianna said quickly, then stopped herself. She got quiet. "The first time. When Chase came in me? That was the best. By like, a lot."

I tried to keep the grin off my face, but I couldn't.

"See, you truly are special to your sisters," Amy said.

"Uh huh," I said, stupidly.

"Same question, Amy," Jenna said, grabbing a rare moment of control "Best orgasm?"

Amy looked at me, then nodded her head. I swore I saw her even blush a little. My all-business older sister. Was she really so shy about what I could do with her?

"I mean, obviously," Amy said, "I broke up with my boyfriend because of it."

"Wait," Brianna said, "You broke up with Luke?"

"You guys were together forever," Jenna said.

"You left your boyfriend so you could fuck your brother," Brianna said.

Amy nodded. Now she really was blushing. It was... I mean, of all the things I'd seen the past week or so. Everything that had passed my eyes: the tits, the pussies, the orgasms. Yet this, my sister quietly confessing that I'd made her cum harder than she ever had before, was by far the sexiest, most arresting, thing I'd ever witnessed. And then it got better.

"There were lots of reasons," Amy said. "We'd been fighting all the time and... But yeah. Yes. Chase, pushed me over the top in like, a bunch of different ways."

In that moment, I saw something in Amy I'd never noticed before. She was vulnerable. Her flushed body. The way she said each word, carefully, like it was a dangerous threat that might escape.

Amy done something totally insane. And she knew it. She didn't want to be happy about her choices, but she was. All that insecurity and worry rose right to the surface. I think all of us were shocked by it. Maybe Amy most of all. Our robotic older sister was human after all.

"Moving on," Amy said, quickly moving to change the subject, "Chase. Favorite sister?"

"Oh no, I'm not that stupid," I said.

"You have to answer," Amy said.

"Yes," Jenna and Brianna chorused. Oh my God these girls were going to be the death of me.

"I love you all equally," I said.

"I didn't say love, I said favorite," Amy said. She stared me down. She was going to make me do it, I could tell. This was another favorite game of hers: making me shame my younger sisters. At least before she'd done it behind their backs. Now both Brianna and Jenna were looking right at me. And I couldn't. Wouldn't.

"You're each my favorite in different ways," I said, crossing my arms.

"Booooo!" Jenna said. Brianna and Amy jeered and hissed. But I wouldn't budge. I would have been safer jumping out of an airplane into a pit of poisonous snakes circling electrified spikes covered in nuclear bombs than telling those girls I liked one of them more than the other.

"I don't think that's the truth," Amy said, "I think Chase should have to do a punishment." The twins both agreed with a little too much enthusiasm for my liking.

"Make him jerk off by the window," Jenna said.

"Make him go get more batteries from that guy," Brianna said.

"No, since our brother won't admit who his favorite sister is, I think we should have a competition to prove who it really is," Amy said. The girls' eyes all went alight at that. I didn't know what to think in that moment. I mean, this could be good, right? OK, I was probably doomed. Only my balls were now in so much pain I didn't care. My next orgasm felt so close and raw, it might kill me, anyway.