All Comments on 'It's Only Fair Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreabout 4 years ago
Great ending

Like all your series, I've enjoyed this from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
perfect

WOW. That was beautiful. Loved how they broke Amy.

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Great story! Thank-you! :)

octabrainoctabrainabout 4 years ago

A heartwarming story indeed.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
Great series

Killer stuff and great material got us and kept the fire hot. we thank you for your story and cant wait to see what's next. was a little sad to see this series end but we understand all great things must come to an end. maybe in the future, you might revisit the characters adding to a little on how they come out to their parents with their relationship?

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
that was a great love story

i like that it was all sibs and you didn't add any outsiders. keep writing you are very talented. I would like to hear about life in the brownstone. that would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your talent and ability definitely aren’t unnoticed.

I left a comment at the end of chapter 3 about how much I appreciated your work. Your ability to paint a picture in our minds, and the way you describe emotions is fantastic. You also took the time to flesh-out your characters and their individual personalities. Superb job. I especially loved your work and writing with the twins.

I wanted to leave you another comment now, just to say that for what it’s worth, you are my favorite writer on Lit. The best I’ve read so far at least. (And I’ve read a decent amount of kickass stories on here.) Thank you for taking the time Spector_Dugan. Sad as I am to see this series end, I know whatever you choose to write going forward will keep our attention focused, our thoughts fantasizing, and our sex’s hard/wet. Here’s to you, and here’s to your next great story. Cheers my friend.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

You write like I'm there with them. Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Thank you, not only for the beautiful story but the wonderful ending!

KimbisKimbisalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Really good story. Thank you man! Your stories are amazing ! 5/5

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

well worth waiting for.

excellent

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

I really enjoyed this story. Read all four chapters in one sitting back-to-back. This is one of the better sibcest stories I've ever read. You have a new follower, and I will be reading your other stories very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK

I enjoyed this immensely. Good writing and keep it up. :)

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
OMG

That was bloody brilliant. Great storyline and characters great everything. I too think this is one of the best stories I’ve read on this site. Well done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Chapted

A new chapter about the siblings, post college graduation, would be a great finale. Especially including the announcement to the parents about the relationship, and Amy's & the twins children true father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, great chapter. The characters and dialogue were terrific and I liked the way the story made me wonder what was next for the sexy siblings. Hope there is another chapter someday, with some pregnancy sex and how they came out to their family. loved the ending!

Subject117Subject117almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best stories I've read on here. The plot, dialogue, characters and way it kept me on my toes was soo good. It was a great ending, but I would like to know if the parents found out about the true parentage of Amy's and Brianna's babies. Because of this story I think I'll read all of Spector_Dugans stories. 5 stars probably more if they had more stars.

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

I loved the writing and the sex but hated Amy's evil efforts to get her little sisters pregnant and ruin their lives. This last story saved the series for me - five stars.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jalmost 4 years ago
Great way to end

Fantastic series! Really entertaining to read and sexy as hell! Now I am off to read your other entries to see how they match up. Best of luck to Chase Amy Bree and Jenna.

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
WOW

I normally masturbate when reading erotic fiction which I guess every guy is doing. But sometimes if I think the story is good I don’t, rather then quickly reading which and working my shaft I read.

This was a great story which I really enjoyed. Very skilfully written, and if I was jacking then the outcome would have been explosive but I don’t believe I would have gotten the enjoyment.

If your sister with the small tits (Jenna I think) were real I think she is someone I would like to meet.

SypherzSypherzover 3 years ago
Jesus ...

You've been one of my favorite authors since the Baseball Trip where I discovered your work. As others have said your talent is undeniable if you don't write professionally you really should. That's not me blowing smoke up your ass because I'd like to see more of the Baseball story continued I mean I already know you're working on it, but I would seriously read whatever you wrote even outside of porn. You're ability to write believable and most importantly likable characters is honestly pretty fucking amazing. Hell I would even introduce your work to friends and family (probably not the porn stuff, WRITE PROFESSIONALLY IF YOU AREN'T AND IF YOU ARE HIT US UP SO WE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR).

Anyway, hope you had a good holiday brother.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story, full of drama, incest and sibling love. Chase got the best of all worlds with all of his sisters becoming his personal incestual harem so to speak. Well done 5 stars. More chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am unsure how to grade the final part. This series I have read twice now. So it's entirely enjoyable, but I take issue with another commenter where I feel like it is actually the weakest/least inspired piece. I enjoy the having my cake and eating it too that this series offers. As is allowed in fantasy. But I feel like this was made in direct response to boorish "fans" decrying Amy's antics and you went over the top in placating people that decried the lack of blunt consent and a few other things. That being said I'd read a novel that you wrote.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

I transitioned through so many emotions, throughout this epic story. I love the longer stories best. Thank you for the detail, twists and turns, as well as the full experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the series. Hot sex and likeable characters who do actually care about each other, despite the way the sisters are always manipulating him and each other. Which brings me to my only real complaint: even at the end, the girls are driving things. This is a problem, because he's the only one of the four who always has everyone's best interests at heart and isn't trying to play games with the others. Unfortunately, he doesn't quite realize that means he has to be the one to step up and take charge to ensure the long-term health of their relationship. Instead, he just goes along with whatever they tell him to do, even when he knows what they're telling him to do isn't the right way to handle things. Grow a spine, dude!

265lutab265lutababout 3 years ago

Great story!! Just finished all the parts. One of my favorites I’ve found online. Love your style!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

A good overall series..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mostly great sex story but ruined for me at the end with the present & planned pregnancies.

Obviously not mature enough nor established enough for a family.

Oh well, it is a fantasy.

Bill

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME

A nice ending

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Excellent and erotic story

The sex was great.

How about a second generation series with the children?

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

I figured it would end this way. It's a great happy ending. Unless it's too early for the twins to get pregnant. Being a father is never possible to prepare for. You just have to be. The seriousness of the relationship will provide Ami. She's old enough.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Great story and series! I enjoyed the characters and the sex was hit. Thought you wrapped up the series perfectly!

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Amazing.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
I reread all 4 chapters and.....

Loved it just as much!

I would have preferred Jenna to get pregnant and grew BIG TITS during her pregnancy.

That is ONLY FAIR!

sweetzebrasweetzebraover 2 years ago

The story is unbelievably hot. It's strong enough to carry the saga through some places where you loose the pretty damn perfect drive you achievein the first chapter. So I'm still thankful for the whole script

I just really don't think it's a good thing you emphasize how the baby is perfectly alright in spite of the incest. The incest in itself feels deliciously wrong, a fantasy everyone can indulge in. The baby thing might be one too many encouragement. I just have that feeling it's really uncalled for territory. Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, keep at it, thanks for the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! WOW! WOW! What a fantastic story, I mean absolutely everything about it screamed more, more, more. I waited till I read it all before leaving a comment, and I will say, EXQUISITE INDEED! Thank you.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!! Really loved this one. Thanks!!!!!!

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Very well done ending to an awesome series. Great job!

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

5/5. Refreshing to see that there was love and feelings involved and not like most incest stories with one big cock and cock hungry sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to do a sequel but it's like 20 years in the future and it's their children lolololol

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Spector, You wrote an awesome story. I was invested in the characters. My emotions ran the gambit, from happy, sad, shock, sorrow, etc.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What an awesome story. I was invested in the characters. Felt a range of emotions- happy, sad, shocked…Thank you for your time and effort you’ve taken to write this story. -Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but again, what is your fascination with impregnation. Doesn't even make sense. No one wants to get pregnant or even take the risk. Ruins the story for me anyway

DeycallmepatDeycallmepatalmost 2 years ago

I loved everything about it but I think it should continue I want more I’m invested into it I want to here what happens with Amy ! Chase as a father bri and Jen let’s get another few episodes you can think of it I can I would love

to collaborate with you !for a continuing effort!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I came across this series a while back when it was just two episodes. I enjoyed reading it but it was, of course, unfinished. I forgot all about it till a couple months ago, but I couldn't remember who wrote it and what it was even called. There was something about this story that I found intriguing. I just had to find it again, but I thought, like many other stories it had disappeared into cyberspace... But I found it! And boy, I wasn't disappointed! Loved the twists and turns and loved the twins. Definitely not what I expected and thanks for a great read.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow... love the love and romance here... unadulterated sibling love at its best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this and loved every twist and turn. Like the many others I hope someday you pick this back up for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Loved it. Needs an epilogue or something. Ending it with the twins expecting, it feels kinda like a cheap way to end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is captivating, hot and well written. The result is, I read all of it, although I don't like any of the characters, I'm repulsed by the fact that one of the twins is described as having the body of an underage and that our hero is presumably fascinated and aroused by that fact. I read through the series although I'm appalled

by the confessions of love on one hand, and the way they treat each other as objects on the other hand, especially the make mc. some of it is objectifying the mc's, Sebveral times he describes it himself who the girls use him as a dildo to fuck one of the other girls, and they, of course, seldomly cum without diddling themselves or each other.

The irony is, that the mean, older sister is the only one really content with having intercourse with the guy and still have the strongest orgasm. Also, in my opinion they overdid their revenge. If you think anybody did a rotten thing to you, an equal bayback already means you are as low your self, but if you go farther...

Finally, some of the description are flat out silly. For instance, if you're strong and healthy, somebody weighing much less than yourself can't stop you from pulling out if you fuck missionary style, by simply pressing herself against you. So I partly enjoyed the read and gave fife stars to every installment, but I won't read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply sublime from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chase acts and thinks far more like a woman than a man.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Thanks for the good yarn

CrashbandicootCrashbandicootover 1 year ago

Best read I've had this year. Look forward to to reading more from your fertile pen.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Great story. No complaints from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story11111111111111

PistorumPistorumabout 1 year ago

Genial...danke für diese sehr gute Geschichte. Bitte schreiben Sie weiter....gerne lese ich mehr.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an amazing ride this turned out to be!

I warmly offer my thanks and respect to you for composing such a great story! This had way more depth and creativity than a hundred other stories I've read.

A whole bunch of wild sex thrown together without much thought given to the intelligence of the reader, does not work for me, especially when it appears for all intents and purposes that the author didn't make it out of middle school.

This story reads like a bestselling novel, and held my rapt attention the whole way through.

The conclusion actually generated a few tears at the love that was achieved at the terminus of so many shenanigans.

I am very much looking forward to reading all of your compositions!

Once again, a heartfelt thank you!

BusteroafBusteroaf12 months ago

Great story, as with everything else I’ve read by you but…

Having the sisters all some form of pregnant, all at the same time, and they’re all living together, with each of them as an “oops” situations, with no father in the picture? Not very realistic. People would suspect immediately. Then, if the sisters made up, you’d think Amy would be back on birth control soon enough, right? That means when you referenced the exact date of Amy’s impregnating was known, is this supposed to imply the Plan B didn’t work? Add to that, why the inner-turmoil at the end about pulling out, if he knew his sisters had a Plan B pill ready to go for Amy? That seemed odd.

Seems like a bunch of twists and turns just to be able to drop in the “the twins that we were worried about the whole time didn’t get pregnant, but the one who WAS protected 99% of the time, and took Plan B in time, did.” The whole thing just seems odd.

Not to mention like someone else said, it seems a lot of your stories end with someone getting pregnant. For so many of them being worried about it, (or needing/wanting to take Plan B) is just a regular abortion out of the question? Not every pregnancy is just a rainbows and butterflies situation. It’s scary and it’s real. It really starts knocking the stories down from 5 to 4, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The “Plan B pill” that Bree showed Chase was pretty clearly a fake so that Chase would go through with the plan.

I suppose to each their own, but I find these types of stories to be more like very taboo romances rather than pure kink. The pregnancies are there to tell the reader that these relationships are here to stay rather than ships passing in the night.

I’d say this series has everything that a Lit reader could want categorically: lesbian sex, incest, loving wife (Amy was in a relationship during at least the first two parts), romance, fetish, anal, and even mature (clearly Amy is a fully actualized adult in contrast to her of age, but emotionally developing siblings).

Emotionally satisfying, very hot, and even kinda funny at times. I think it was a good piece of fiction.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

The whole series was really great. BUT I can't stand how much of a pussy Chase is. Sorry but in porn it's just impossible for a guy to deny a chance too breed a girl, even his own sister. Also, I don't understand why you never write chapters with girls swelling along a pregnancy, it's always just one or two paragraphs mentioning it... Your style of writing is really great but you are perhaps unwillingly spoiling it, really.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

That's the problem with the morning-after pill... It's only 87% effective if you take it within 24 hours, and even less the longer you wait. If she was indeed ovulating as the twins said, the egg might have already been settling in when she took the pill...

I am still torn between whether Amy was a manipulator that played them all until the end, or whether she was really so smitten with her little brother that she did it all to have him stay with her.

Any which way, I enjoyed the story a lot, and you're really good at building up the tension between them.

(And I disagree with Krem. A lot of guys actually do have a sense of propriety and would hesitate at fucking, let alone inseminating, their sisters, so if used properly in a story like this, it only helps with the suspension of disbelief.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story. This story actually had an ending, even though I wish it would have continued. Maybe you can do more with the characters in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely one of the best pieces that I've read here, or anywhere else for that matter. You are a great story teller, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Many thanks for such a great piece, that I just couldn't put down. You have quite a bit of talent and I am grateful for you sharing it with us all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice job! Actually had an ending that didn't leave me let down ... 5 stars definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with Krem. Would’ve been much hotter if Chase decided to take control at some point and not be constantly pining after his sisters’ feelings. Also was thrown off about the the author’s indecisiveness about when to make the girls pregnant. The twins at least should have definitely been pregnant after having multiple unprotected sessions. I loved how devious Amy was, that was the real gem here. Amy seemed like she would never have given her sisters the morning after pills and if she did they would be decoy pills. The ending was horribly rushed but all of the preceding chapters were excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES