It's Only Fair Pt. 04

Story Info
Sisters' sex games get serious (and stupendous).
17.5k words
4.8
116.8k
438

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final chapter! Worlds will live! Worlds will die! OK, probably not. But a man WILL have sex with his sister! Maybe several of them, in fact.

Everyone here is over the age of 18.

*****

I had the holiday break of a lifetime. While my classmates were wasting their holidays shoveling heavy snow, visiting cranky relatives, and getting crappy gifts, I was having wild orgies with my three sexy sisters.

It all started when I accidentally saw my older sister, Amy, naked. I didn't need Amy's clothes off to know she was amazing. My sister was tall, blonde, with a body that broke my brain and a face that fractured my heart. Seeing Amy naked had been like getting a free, all-access preview of heaven. Five seconds was more than any human could endure - and just enough to make me want to spend an eternity there.

That had led to a 'punishment' where Amy stripped me and our younger, twin sisters: Brianna and Jenna. I say it was a penalty, but it was really a reward. The twins were truly stunning. Brianna, blonde, with massive breasts and Jenna, brunette, and athletic. One of them, alone, could fill your spank bank till it overflowed. I ended up having sex with both twins that night, cumming in my unprotected baby sisters.

The next day, I screwed the incredible Amy, herself. Then we played another stripping game and we all had sex, once again. Further insemination ensued. What can I say? I was a busy boy.

If that wasn't enough, the next weekend we all visited Amy at her apartment for another round of dirty stuff. Despite Amy's insistence that I was the one running the show, she established her dominance over all of us. She controlled the when, the where, and even the how of my having sex with my sisters.

At the end of the festivities, like a cartoon supervillain gloating over her plans, Amy confided it all to me. These hadn't been accidental escapades - Amy enjoyed having sex with me and wanted more. But she needed the twins to be involved, too. It was the only way she could justify her actions to herself. Yes, I know this makes no sense, but Amy said it so here we are.

Amy's plan to draw us into her web? Get the twins pregnant, keep them from going across the country for college in the fall, and have all of us move in with her for a never-ending parade of perversity. Like I said, nutso crazy batshit whacky stuff. But also kind of awesome if you think about it?

So yes, as bizarre as Amy's plan was, I was in for it.

The twins, however, were less enthused about everything that had happened that weekend and I doubted that Amy's secret pregnancy plans for them would change their minds. My older sister was convinced that my younger sisters would come around to our way of thinking. But I wasn't so sure.

We left Amy's apartment with everything still in flux. This was a huge moment, a cliffhanger ending that had consequences for my entire life. Only I wasn't around to find out what would happen. Because the day after our second wanton weekend, I was back at school.

Just like that, winter break ended, and reality snapped back into place. I was no longer Chase: sibling-fucking sex god. I was regular Chase: college student who didn't even have a girlfriend. It was such a complete transformation, I spent the first few days back at school feeling dizzy.

Like the last time things had been put on pause, I naively took my sisters at their words and assumed that sexy times would soon be straight ahead. But when I texted Amy, she blew me off. And not in the good way. My dorm was only a few subway stops away from her apartment downtown. We could have easily visited each other. Even met halfway. But my older sister was too busy to even sext, let alone show up for the actual thing.

At least Amy was willing to write back. My younger sisters simply ghosted me.

I guess I should have been angry. Or upset. Instead I chose to be both. That isn't a good way to live, but I was getting good at it. I told myself it was only sex, nothing to get worked up about. If it meant no shtupping till spring break, well, that was annoying but not devastating.

Except it sort of was. Not the intercourse part. Though sure, that too. No, something far more disturbing was happening: I'd started to fall in love with my sisters. Not in the sibling way, because that's ingrained from birth. The love love way. The 'can't live without you' way that Harry Connick Jr sings about. The way that no brother is ever supposed to feel about his sister (let alone sisters). Yes, I had that.

And once I was aware it was there, I couldn't shake it off me. Worse, I felt like the world could see it as I walked around. There goes the weirdo in love with his sisters. Yes, all three of them. No, I don't think they have a vaccine, yet.

That's what really worried me about the lack of texts - that my sisters had figured it out, could see my love splattered all over their cell phone screens, and were ignoring me in the dire hope that I would move on. Sibling sex is wrong, sure, but I bet it happens a lot more than people admit. Sibling love, though, that's a whole other can of poisonous murder snakes. There was no way my sisters felt that.

I found myself trapped between two diametrically opposed urges. I wanted to be with my sisters more than anything, yet I was terrified of what would happen if we got back together; if they found out how I felt. Their silence those first few weeks was both the best thing and the worst thing that could have happened. And I was stuck wallowing in between.

And so - with nothing to do but flounder in my feelings - I reluctantly settled back into regular college life. It's weird how you can feel so isolated in a place with fourteen thousand people. I was living on campus in a tiny dorm room that looked more like a prison than student housing. Small rooms, cement walls, and shared bathrooms. My roommate had a serious girlfriend, and he was usually over at her place. I had a few friends and we hung out occasionally. Mostly, though, I was alone.

Then, out of nowhere, right in the middle of my Monday morning Shakespearean Lit course, I got the family text I'd been hoping for. But it wasn't from any of my sisters. It was my Dad.

"We need to talk."

Shit. He even put a period at the end of the sentence. That was a really bad sign.

Immediately, every worst-case scenario I could think of raced through my mind. Was that why I hadn't heard from my sisters? Had my parents found out about what had happened over break? Oh my God, if my father knew I was fucking Amy, Brianna and Jenna, I'd be a dead man. If he found out I might have knocked up the twins, he'd kill me twice.

I jumped out of my seat, mid-lecture, and raced out of the building. I found a quiet spot on the quad, put in my AirPods, and prayed to the incest gods for mercy. I could barely click my Dad's name on the contacts list, my hands were shaking so bad.

"H...Hi Dad."

"How's school?" my father asked cheerfully.

"Fine," I said. He sounded OK. Maybe this was OK?

"We need to talk about the twins," Dad said. Nope. Not fine. Nothing was fine. "Can you tell me what you've been doing with your younger sisters?"

Maybe if I jumped in front of traffic, I'd be OK. Getting smacked by a two-ton vehicle and then ground to paste would be so much less painful than listening to what was about to come next.

"Dad, I... I mean, I can explain. I will. It's just..."

"I knew you were close to Brianna and Jenna," my Dad said, "Well, closer than you ever were with Amy. Though that's not saying much."

"Amy, yes. I mean, I guess it all started with her..."

"Really? I find that hard to believe," Dad said, "Anyway, all I can say is, your Mom's thrilled."

Wait. What?

"Wait. What?"

"What?" Dad asked.

"Did you just say Mom's thrilled?"

"Of course," Dad said, "She's so happy the three of you are getting along. If you heard half the things the twins have been saying about you lately? You'd get a swelled head."

"A what?"

"Chase is so smart. Chase is so fun to be around. Chase is so funny," Dad said, mimicking a high-pitched sister voice. "All day every day the two of them go on and on about what a great time they had with you during winter break and how much they miss you. I'm starting to wonder where this cool guy is, myself."

My heartbeat started to slow. Finally, it sunk in. My father wasn't angry at all. He was pleased? About my newfound closeness with my sisters? Oh Dad, if you only knew.

I started to take deep breaths again. Felt my shoulders loosen. If humans, like cats, have nine lives, I'd burned through three of them standing there and listening on the phone.

"Anyway, the girls are both after me about coming to visit you at school," Dad said, "I don't see what the big deal is. They're already going to UCLA, it's not like they're touring campuses. But they keep saying how much they miss you and they want to see what college life is like. Anyway, I told them you were busy with classes and it wasn't appropriate. You in that little dorm room, I mean, where would they even sleep?"

Where, indeed. I smiled, despite myself. My near-death experience hadn't stopped me from seeing my sisters in a less than brotherly way.

"So, we've talked it out and, if you're OK with it, Jenna will come up and see you this weekend," Dad said.

"Jenna?" I asked. I couldn't help it, my heart soar.

"Brianna has some sleepover thing at a friend's this weekend. But Jenna's around and she wants to see you. If it all works out, if Jenna's well behaved and doesn't drive you too crazy, then Brianna might visit you a few weeks after. Honestly, it's probably for the best to have them come one at a time. I know it takes a lot to keep up with the two of them. I don't want to wear you out prematurely."

Oh, the twins had worn me out in only the best ways so far. Having only Jenna around would be almost quaint. I told my Dad that she was more than welcome to visit.

"Excellent. I think this is a real chance for the girls to prepare for college, so I want you to give Jenna the complete experience. I know it's not her first time doing this kind of thing, but I want to make sure she gets it. Don't be afraid to get down and dirty. Really pound it into her, you know?"

"Understood," I said.

"Great!" Dad said. We agreed he'd drop Jenna off that Friday morning so she could go to a few classes with me. He'd come get her at my dorm on Sunday.

After I got off the phone with my father, I went through the logistics of a sisterly visit. I filled out the forms for having a guest in the dorms. I made sure my sister could attend my classes with me for the day. I tried to reach my roommate, but I ended up leaving him a voicemail and some texts, hoping that he would be OK with it. It was so unlikely he'd even be in the room, but I wanted to be sure.

The rest of the week went by in a blur. I think I went to classes? I'm not sure. I was legit giddy, barely able to eat or sleep. You'd think I was anticipating the arrival of Santa Claus, not my baby sis. Any worries I had about letting my secret love slip, they were washed away in a typhoon of adrenaline and hormones.

The night before she was due to arrive, I finally heard from my younger sister. My phone shook with a text.

Jenna: Sorry it's been awhile since I wrote you.

Me: No worries, I'm sure you're busy.

(That's me. Mr. Cool. I haven't been lying around for weeks pining for you, alternately crying out and cursing your name, no sir.)

Me: Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Jenna: Me too. We need to talk.

And there they were. The four words I knew my sister would say. Amy told me this was part of the twins' turn-on - telling me no till they were screaming yes. As my older sister had explained it, the twins had no problem with sibling sex. But they had to be 'forced' into it. This wasn't an objection, it was foreplay.

Me: You want to call now?

Jenna: Nah. We can do it in person.

Me: Sure thing. Soon as I see you.

Jenna: K. Thx.

I went to bed somehow even more excited than I was before. Jenna's text had quelled any of my remaining concerns about the nature of her visit. If my sister wanted to talk to me about not having sex, I was going to get laid for sure.

*

I woke up early the next morning, got dressed, and stood out front of my dorm. It was icy cold out, the ground still covered in brown snow from a month before. Yet, for the first time, I felt like I could see the early threads of spring threatening to rise beyond the horizon.

A few minutes later, my Dad's Cayenne pulled up to the curb. He jumped out and shook my hand, the wan winter sun reflected off his mostly-bald pate. Then, already panting from the exertion, Dad went back to the car and popped the trunk.

The back door opened and there was Jenna. Fuck me. My sister looked good.

Jenna was wearing a tan pea coat with white, furry fringes. A few strands of brown hair slipped out of her knit, white hat. Jenna's always-pinkish cheeks were apple red from the cold and her green eyes shown like beacons. I could tell my younger sister was trying to look serious, but her face broke into a wide smile soon as she saw me.

You ever look at someone and feel your heart crack? I was going to be picking up little pieces of aorta for days.

My Dad came up to the curb, dragging a rollaway black suitcase behind him. He gave me the bag, then tried to hand me a couple of crisp hundred-dollar bills. I pushed his hand away - jeez, wasn't my allowance enough? - but my father insisted.

"You're already doing me a huge favor," Dad said, "Let me make sure I'm not putting you out even more." So now, not only was Dad unknowingly pimping out his daughter, he was paying me for the privilege. I did feel bad about that. Sort of.

"If Jenna gives you any trouble, I'll come get her right away," Dad said, "Seriously, don't worry about it a bit." I don't know what he expected. This was a petite, shy 18-year-old girl. But my father kept acting like he was leaving me alone with a rabid wolverine.

Finally, Dad got back in the car and pulled away. As soon as he was gone, Jenna gave me a tight hug.

"It's good to see you," I said, meaning it. I swear I felt a tear well up in my eye. Good lord, I was so shattered for my sibling. I quickly changed the subject.

"Time for class," I said, "We can throw your bag upstairs afterwards."

Jenna grabbed my hand and let me lead her across campus.

"Seriously, Chase," Jenna said, "I really want to talk to you."

"As soon as classes are over," I said, "First chance we get."

Jenna nodded. She understood the seriousness of schoolwork.

"So, Brianna's at a sleepover?" I asked as we walked across the quad.

"What? Oh, ummm yes," Jenna said. She wouldn't look me in the eye as she said it. Dammit. I'd told myself I'd be able to keep things under control. That when Jenna was here, I would keep my feelings from fucking things up. Now that I could see her pretty face, hold her thin, warm hand, everything exploded out.

"You know, it hurts my feelings that you and Bree don't text me back," I said.

"Oh, Chase," Jenna said and kept walking.

I spent most of the class shooting glances at my sister rather than listening to the lecture. Jenna, on the other hand, was enraptured by the experience. She'd even brought a little notepad and was jotting things down. It was cute, how studious my sister was, despite the fact that there was nothing for her to study.

We went to a second class after that, then got lunch in the cafeteria. The whole time I played tour guide, explaining all the intricacies of college life to my not-so-innocent sister.

Everywhere we went, I could see Jenna was getting looks. It wasn't that she was dressed inappropriately: my younger sister was in her usual jeans with a sweater - a tight, purple turtleneck. But Jenna is super cute, with her long brown hair, tight body, and elfin face with permanently pinkish cheeks. It made me proud to be seen with her, even if she was just my sibling.

After lunch, I could tell Jenna was eager to get on with her oh-so-serious conversation, but I had another class in the afternoon. I offered to let her go hang out in my dorm room and wait, but Jenna insisted on coming along. This next class was a three-hour monster. I intentionally scheduled things this way because it allowed me to create off-days. This semester, for example, I had no classes at all on Tuesdays. But the setup made me suffer through some marathon sessions.

Jenna, for her part didn't complain. My sister, always so serious, was almost as bubbly as Brianna that day. Having her around was like having a companion, a buddy, who made everything more fun.

Like having a girlfriend.

When class finally ended, it was time for dinner. We went to the dorm dining hall this time. Again, my sexy little sister got some appreciative looks while we ate. She didn't seem to notice. Not that she only had eyes for me, either. Instead, Jenna seemed too nervous to notice much of anything. The closer we got to 'the conversation' the more fidgety my sister became.

Finally, we went upstairs to my dorm room. Jenna had been schlepping her suitcase all day. When we got to the room, she dropped it on the ground like it was a dead animal. Then she flopped onto my bed.

The room was empty. It almost always was. Like I said, my roommate had a serious girlfriend and they were serious about making out in places other than his dorm room. I almost never saw the guy. Most of my friends were convinced he was a myth.

"It's really warm in here," Jenna said. She lifted off her turtleneck and tossed it to the side. She had on a little yellow t-shirt underneath.

"Totally," I said. I sat down next to her on the bed and pulled off my own sweater, also leaving me in a t-shirt.

"Chase, hold on," Jenna said. She swiveled her knees to face me. She put her little hand on my chest. "I know we did some dirty stuff a few weekends ago."

"Yes," I said. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. A loud, wet smack.

"And the week before that, as well," Jenna said. I kissed her again. Smack. "I don't want you to get the wrong impression about me. About us."

I reached over and lifted my sister's shirt over her head. She raised her arms to make it easier for me. She had on a deep blue, lacy bra. Her little chest barely needed one.

"I know sometimes I say these things and I hurt your feelings," Jenna said.

"My feelings aren't hurt," I said, and I lifted off my own t-shirt.

"What we did together was very special to me. To Brianna too. But we can't keep doing this. We're brother and sister."

"Totally," I said. I reached around and unsnapped Jenna's bra. Her perfect little breasts popped free. Her pink nipples were already puffing outward with arousal. I leaned down and kissed one of them. Another wet sucking noise.

"The sex is great," Jenna said, "Amazing. Even when it's not exactly sex." I slid my hands down Jenna's tight stomach and unsnapped her jeans. "What we have is special, you know? But that's all the more reason that we shouldn't keep doing this."

I pulled Jenna's pants down her legs. She lifted her butt to let me. I took off my own pants and let them pool on the ground. Both of us were just in our bottoms now: Jenna in a pair of cotton white panties and me in dark blue boxer briefs.

"I understand," I said, "I want you to know how much it means to me that you can say these things. Your feelings are important to me and I hope you feel respected and heard."

I put my hands on Jenna's bare shoulders and kissed her on the lips, dancing my tongue against hers.

"Good," Jenna said, "Thank you, Chase." She leaned back and pulled me forward, placing my hardness between her legs. Still kissing, I ground my penis against her pussy. We both groaned at the contact.