It's Only Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Having sex with the Mother In-Law.
1.1k words
4.52
27.6k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk down the hallway to the guest bedroom was awkward, while I tried to keep my body pressed against Joyce's backside. Joyce had reached around and now had my cock in her hand. As we reached the doorway of the bedroom I tried to picture what the two of us must have looked like as we made our way into the room. A smile broke out on my face as the thought of an old saying came to mind; "two monkeys fucking a football."

Upon reaching the foot of the bed, Joyce turned and pressed her body into mine. I could feel her hard nipples press into my chest. Having released her hold on my cock, Joyce's hands now rested on my shoulders. As our eyes met I slowly lowered my face toward hers and our lips met. It started as a kiss one might give to a family member. As our lips touched I was unsure of what to do next. My lips felt Joyce's lips part just a little. Almost cautiously I moved my tongue until the tip was touching her lips. I hesitated, waiting to see what Joyce would do.

Up to now I knew in my mind the two of us could maybe rationalize what had happened between us. We were about to entered a whole new situation. A situation I knew that could never be undone. My tongue felt Joyce's lips part slowly and the more she opened her mouth the more of my tongue slipped past her lips. Our tongues met and the two of us pressed our lips tighter together.

Joyce's moan made my cock twitch as it began to harden. Our bodies were tight against the others and when she felt my cock move Joyce took one hand off my shoulders and gently held my cock in it while we continued to kiss. This caused me to moan as a realization came to my mind. I could taste my cum as our tongues were now fighting for territory. Every few seconds I would give ground and allow Joyce's tongue into my mouth.

It may have been minutes since we began kissing or it may have been only seconds. In the heat of lust one loses track of time. As we broke our kiss I was keenly aware my cock had regained its hardness and Joyce was now gently massaging my balls.

I stepped back enough so I could view Joyce's body. Her breasts were almost a milky white. Her nipples stuck out at least half an inch. I reached up with both hands and gently pinched and pulled on them. Joyce tilted her head back and moaned; "Oh god that feels so good."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked in almost a whisper. I was fearful of what Joyce's reply would be.

"Oh sweetie, we have gone way past the point of no return. Hurry up and put your hard cock in my pussy." Joyce answered with a sense of urgency. Having never heard Joyce use that kind of language turned my lust for her up a notch and my cock twitch again. I moved my head quickly and without warning as my lips encircled her left nipple. I tried to take as much of her breast into my mouth as my tongue flicked back and forth over the nipple. Joyce stopped massaging my balls and brought both her hands up to the back of my head. As she pulled my head into her chest she moaned loudly. "That's it. Suck that nipple. Now suck the other one. That feels wonderful!"

For several minutes I continued using my mouth on Joyce's nipples. Upon stopping I straightened up and placed my hands on her shoulders. I slowly guided her backward to the foot of the bed. Joyce felt the bed behind her and sat down on the edge of it and I slowly pushed backward. Most of Joyce's body was now on the bed. Her feet were on the floor. I slowly pushed her legs apart as I knelt between them. Without warning I moved quickly and stabbed my tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy. Joyce pulled her feet off the floor and rested her legs on my shoulders. With both hands she reached down to grab the back of my head and pulled me tighter into her pussy. "Fuck me with that tongue!" Joyce screamed as she threw her hips into my face.

My mouth and tongue were tight against her pussy. My nose was pressing against her swollen clit. My head was moving back and forth, up and down. Joyce was now using her legs as well as her hands on my head. She had me in a face lock. The more I licked and sucked the wetter she got. It got to the point I was thinking I was going to suffocate!

Joyce's hips were thrusting up into my face and her breathing was short and quick in between her moaning words only a sailor would know. After a minute or two Joyce and I managed to get into a rhythm as I fucked her with my tongue.

It didn't take long and Joyce growled between breaths; "Yes, yes, yes. Suck my clit. Make me cum!"

I moved my head up slightly and wrapped my lips around her swollen clit. The moment I applied pressure with my lips Joyce screamed: "Oh fuck. I'm cumming!"

The force of Joyce's orgasm was something I was not prepared for. I knew by now she was a squirter but I was not prepared for the amount and the force. Before I could move my mouth into position my neck was hit with her cum. It felt as if someone had turned a water hose on me. Three powerful squirts erupted from her pussy before I moved my mouth. Her cum was running down my chest. Five more squirts with less force found their way into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could catch. Her cum had a touch of sweetness to it. Joyce's orgasm lasted maybe ten or fifteen seconds. The entire time she bucked her hips and used every curse word every invented. Never in my life had I ever had a woman orgasm like Joyce did.

As her orgasm subsided I continued to use my mouth and tongue to clean her up. Joyce was now making purring sounds. I raised my eyes upward and saw she was pulling and twisting her nipples as her chest was rising up and down. Joyce's clit was still swollen and I took in into my mouth and softly sucked it. Joyce screamed again and another orgasm started. This time I was prepared. As I was cleaning her up I could not help to think: "That was only my mouth and tongue. What kind of orgasm is Joyce going to have when I slide my cock into her pussy." I was about to find out. I was going to fuck my mother in-law.