All Comments on 'It's Only Sex, Daddy'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Erotica

Fantastic writing, at least from a guys perspective. Never certain if girls like the same writing.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

This story has missed the mark for me. I wish I could say what it was I feel fell short. I am not looking for believable because this is a fiction story portal.

I know I am more inspired to enjoy a story of conquest and reluctance than straight ready to have sex. I am not a fan of violence to achieve a goal, and this was not part of your story anyway.

Hair in a vagina, the smell of sex, the taste of a kiss, and the removal of under garments enhance my reading experience. You write for a mass market who will, supposedly, select a story because it could fit with their fetish or fantasy world or experiences. Just tossing in my two cents.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

And I'll be back in incognito mode to upvote it a few more times.

Maybe Lindsay can show up for a threesome.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I knew that my day was made when I saw a new long LC68 story had been published! I loved it!! I'm not a fan of violence, pain or dominance in bed but I really got into the story. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very nice read as always,really had me into it as I have a daughter I call Cassie also, never thought of her like this but it site would be easy to get into it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 4 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

Loved it.

Hi LC I've read a few of your stories but I think this is definitely one of if not the best you've written so far.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago

Lovecraft has done it again..........NUFF SAID

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 3 years ago
5 stars

Hot humping fun. Excellent buildup.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Funny end

I liked how she asked to keep the money at the end. A great way to bring it back to the brat.

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed that - Many thanks for sharing with us.

Have to say even i thought it was rather obvious who he was going to meet... to the point where i wondered if you'd actually come up with a different twist to the plot to throw us all... :)

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
An excellent story

The only thing I'd have liked to have seen was an agreement between them. No more lying, no more hooking for her and no more renting/johning for him. It was almost implied since they were both doing it because they couldn't have what they really wanted, it simply would have been nice to hear it, yu' know?

Thanks for an excellent story, for sharing your time, and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hands down story of the year

UnEvenstevensUnEvenstevensover 3 years ago

One of the best I've read. Well done.

GioSoloGioSoloover 3 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic, I do have one recommendation

Thanks for another enjoyable read. Good pacing, solid resolution, great descriptive writing.

My only hiccup is the ending was just shy of definitive. Like it's clear that they're going to keep going with this relationship and end both their adventures in the personals, but there was no "We have each other, fuck everyone else" conversation. It's present, but only in pieces scattered throughout the very end. Not a single concise conversation.

The same happened in Tales of My Slutty Sister, which ended solidly, but also had no definitive "We've got each other and we're all we need". The vibe was there, but you didn't actually write it, so it felt like there was something missing.

Both stories are fantastic reads and I hope you keep writing, even if you don't make the adjustment I recommended. Your stories are leagues above most others on Lit and I cannot wait for another great and long story of yours.

deallexdeallexover 3 years ago
damm

high qaulity

walt555walt555over 3 years ago
I'll keep this review simple

More more more pls

Snick6977Snick6977over 3 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoyed this story. I felt a little frustrated how long it took for dad to stop arguing and just fuck her like he had been dreaming about. But that is subjective and each person will feel different about that.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Once Again Excellent

Little more to add. Well conceived and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun

well done, a little prolonged but I would enjoy follow up versions. Either a continuance of this story or a different take on the father daughter relationship evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

It started off hot and never stopped! Is there going to be a sequel?

cherrypumpkincherrypumpkinover 3 years ago

This is the best story ive ever read. So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

insane

Charana123Charana123over 3 years ago

you know that feeling when something so emotionally charged finally ends your just left with 'wow'. Right here, amazing writing.

maneater82maneater82over 3 years ago

The sexiest 12 pages I've read for a long time.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Very nice, hope you continue this story or write something in a similar style.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

Loved it!!! So happy that they both had the thought about being sincere with each others feelings, loved the hot raunchy sex but enjoyed the making love to each other. Yes, it is taboo but it is always still great to seeing the mutual consent in the end. As always great writing, although there are times where a good editor is needed to clean up the grammar errors, etc. #ijs

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Wow! Great story! Thanks so much for sharing this story.

ElliotAldersonElliotAldersonover 2 years ago

Took Cassie a while to get him going, but it was wild after she did. Loved her question at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot as burning hell.

I loved it to the core. The way Cassie broke through to her Dad was so well written. And then the final pages where he makes love to her with his heart were wonderful.

I would love to see a sequel to it where they plan to get the mother and fuck her like she deserved. Cassie take her mother's ass with a big dildo and him doing her from front and then after a week of solid fucking would make her pregnant. That would be the final revenge of the dad-daughter duo.

Plz write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it all.

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

Thought it was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My daughter was starting to act up after her mom died. She was always wanting me to buy her things but I would tell her she had to earn her money. It started with chores around the house but one day she said she needed thirty dollars for something or other and I told her she could wash my car for it. She proceeded to wash my car wearing a white cutoff t-shirt and bikini bottoms. My god it was hot. I have her fifty bucks when she was done and standing in front of me in that soaked t. She told me that was the day she knew that she could get lots more from me if she teased me. She proceeded to do just that. From cleaning the house in a bra and panties, to cooking breakfast in a see through babydoll nightgown. One night I was sitting on the couch watching the Bengals-Steelers game and she plopped down next to me. She said she really wanted a new phone and asked if there was anything she could do to earn it. I told her those were really expensive and she straddled me and pulled her top over her head. She rubbed her tits in my face and asked if she could have one. I told her she had a long way to go to get one. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to feel a teen girls mouth on your dick? Well I knew by the end of the third quarter.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Okay, I loved that! It was an interesting story, yes, but that build up in the hotel room, with her verbally pushing him while he tried his hardest to resist...ah, that's when I knew I really liked this story. But the ending was just so very lovely.

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

I was very hesitant to give this. 5 but I finally decided to. As much as I loved the way he made love to Lindsey and the ending was very good too, I can’t get over the way he mistreated Cassie most of the time he was ducking her. I really wish he had gone easier on her, perhaps even making love to her earlier rather than abusing her like he did. Hard to say how much she liked it versus was hurt by his abuse, but too many times she seemed to hurt and be abused. I’m not into that and would never hurt a woman I respected - beyond perhaps a slap on the ass if she really insisted.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

To quote the Bard, “The [daddy] doth protest too much, methinks.” But then, you’d never have gotten 12 pages out of it.

So very hot!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I fucking loved this one! I obviously knew it was going to be her showing up for the next one (the blue nail polish was a great little foreshadow, BTW), but it was still written in a very entertaining, gripping way! Well done!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

BTW, my daughter (who is *not* into me or guys in general) would probably ask the same thing in an overly sweet "Daaddyyyy" tone as Cass did at the end *if* she were, so I could totally see that happening!

And I would not mind reading more of these two...

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing. I'm not really in to pain where sex is concerned. I understand the situation dictated the actions of the people involved .

Daddy daughter incest is really my deal, so with the ending I feel better about the story.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit6211 months ago

Wow!!!!. Absolutely loved it. Thank you

JLCCJLCC10 months ago
My search was...

Daughter stockings cunt.

You gave it in spades.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

This was phenomenal. Like these two could be a book phenomenal. Great story telling and hot af!

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

That was fantastic!!!! Again, your character development and detail is amazing. This was crazy fun to read!!!!! Thank you!!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

quote she released her balls from her mouth unquote

That would be quite a feat

alc19803alc198037 months ago

Don't normally comment on the stories, but WOW, this one ended up being a quick read for me, nothing breaking my concentration and the story continued very well thru to the end. Very good job for the author

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This whole story went from being interesting to a bit disturbing but then somehow become kind of beautiful. Finding out your 18-year-old daughter is an escort. A tough pill to swallow for poor Darren - or any father for that matter. But then it all became clear as to what was really going on. Even then, I daresay he's never going to fully get over that choice she made, even if her main reason for doing so was to try and get her daddy. If it were me, I'd probably always get these images flashing through my head reminding me of the ways horny old guys were abusing her holes for cash - and she let them.

That whole conversation in the hotel after she arrived... damn, that's the most fucked up thing a father could ever have to listen to. I don't have a daughter but damn if my heart wasn't breaking for him, imagining what he must've felt like. And she just kept going and getting nastier, jeez. Yeah, she was playing an angle but she was speaking the truth, and it was quite the picture she painted.

I can't help but think Cassie has some issues (aside from the daddy issue). I don't like to judge people, but to do this behind her dad's back and hurt him like that, as some twisted way of trying to get him to give her the fucking she longs for... surely there was a better way. I mean, is "I'll become a whore" really ever the solution? I mean it was for her I guess. I dunno, seems a bit extreme, that's all.

I liked that lovely exchange at the end, where they love each other tenderly and she asks him to come inside her and be the first and only to ever do that. It made it feel really special. These two belong together. It was a bit of an ugly road to get there, but they got there in the end. It did make for an interesting story that definitely breaks the mould.

Anyway, from what I gather, the TL;DR of the story is: father and daughter want to fuck each other but don't know the other does. Father fucks whores that look like her, and daughter becomes a whore to fuck older guys to pretend they're her daddy, maintaining hope that one day she'll get him. Eventually he hires her not knowing who she is, they fuck and become lovers in the end. An interesting approach to a F/D story.

"I can keep the money, right?" Alright you made me laugh hard with your closer after all that. Well done :) 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's funny how this story really hits home the point about the double standard. You never really think much about the fact Darren was banging whores; it's like we come to expect stuff like that just being a normal thing. But Cassie even said it herself: that it's OK for him to be doing it to them, but he's not OK knowing some guy is doing it to me. I'm not OK with the whore aspect of the story at all although I realise it's integral to it. I just wish it could have been done another way. I kept hoping that she was joking as it went on, but the more it did, it became clear she really was what she was claiming to be.

The discovery must've broke Darren's heart to hear that. I mean it's one thing hearing your daughter is doing stuff with random guys every now and then when she goes out (we assume it but never want to actually hear the details - ignorance is bliss after all), but it's another to know she's out there taking money from sleazy guys who pay to use and abuse her holes in any way she lets them. But then again, "it's only sex daddy", right? :) Certainly makes you think...

At least they got together in the end and the whole reason for doing what they did no longer needs to continue. I wonder what the future holds for them.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Forgot my comments by the time I reached the end. But it revived my desire for a daughter and yet glad I never did because no doubt that I would have tried to have sex with her. I know that I have read something similar about father/daughter discovering the truth about each other, but this was a good one, and, of course, the sex was good and everlasting as always with your tales. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the most well balanced story like this I've ever read. It's the perfect balance between a truly loving Daddy and fucks his daughter like a whore daddy. It's amazing!!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

I too could write my accolades ad nauseam but to what end? Suffice it to say that I totally agree with all of the previous laudatory comments . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories