It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muriel sunk a huge kiss into him and looking up, brushing aside his unruly hair, said what a wonderful thing to say to her. "Because I work all day then go home to do housework and cook dinner I haven't had much time to make friends. Most of our friends are Owen's. I knew I needed to make friends at the office and made a start. When you arrived at my side I automatically cancelled you out as friendship material but before the end of that first day I realized I needed a rethink. No, I don't mind at all being regarded as your young mom. Indeed I've used the term mommy on you all ready. Actually, thinking of myself as mommy when we are having sex could really wind me up."

Sonny brought himself to the verge of telling Muriel about his concerns about his mother's focus on him but decided that was something he should keep to himself.

As he closed the door Sonny said, "I'll never bring you to a dump like this again."

"I appreciate that," Muriel smiled. "I have so little real life at home that I would like to do things with you in style. I'll pay my way."

"Nonsense," Sonny smiled but that made him think.

After work the next day Sonny went by appointment to his father's office.

"Your presence has all but gone from the news pages. Teething trouble?"

Sonny colored. "Yes, real reporting is not a pushover and intensifies for someone who is not trained to find lead angles and see a story when it's not apparent."

"Quite, but Sonny I'm not over-expecting in your present role. What you are getting is a basic grounding with the advantage this time you are aware it's leading to bigger things with greater responsibilities. All I ask is that you get the basics ingrained into you.."

"Thanks dad. Those words are likely to make quite a difference to me. Now for the reason why I sought this meeting rather than wait to talk at home. I need money to by a small apartment.

"You want to shift out of home?"

"No, mom is adamant she'd like me to stay. She becomes lonely."

"Ah yes, she's been at me to place her back in a position here."

"That's a great idea."

"Not when I want to bring people home late afternoons for a leisurely drink and then a meal. She'll be too tired to perform well."

"Fit her into a part-time position."

"Where?"

"You're always growled that subscription management is handle poorly."

Grant rubbed his chin. 'Not a bad idea, the manager says he and staff have to give priority to complaints and distribution requirements."

"Quite so arrange for Tim to give me a day off reporting while I talk to that manager, look at how the department functions and then draw up a management plan with the involvement of the manager and place subscription sub-management under mom's control say working 10:00 to 2:00 basic hours."

"Brilliant as soon as you leave here I'll call Tim. Tell me, why do you want an apartment if you'll continue living home?"

"I'm knocking off a married woman dad."

"Muriel White. I thought she looked ripe for it."

"Hands off dad, find your own."

"Shut the door Sonny."

Grant told Sonny what Sonny had long suspected and probably his mom as well. Grant played around, usually women members from his business club and golf club, mostly younger single women but occasionally the married one such a Hilda."

"What, you bong Aunt Hilda?"

"Yes, surprised? You mom's younger sister is one of the sexiest things on two legs."

"Oh God, what if mom finds out?"

"With luck she won't unless you tell you."

"God no it would split those two apart." Sonny shuffled in his chair. "Aunt Hilda seduced me when I was eighteen. You're not to tell her dad; it was my first real fuck."

"We are men who hold secrets," Grant said, holding Sonny's gaze. "I maintain a small loft apartment for my assignations. Before me it belonged to your grandfather. It is behind a warehouse and you drive in and close the door, both of you never arrive or leave together. Ownership appears in company the company's books as storage for company records. Any new furnishings or maintenance that would not fit a storage area I pay out of my pocket."

"Wow, what a neat set-up. And you are about to offer me use of it."

"Yes, smart fellow. I'll get a couple of keys cut for you and two auto door openers. Keep them safe, away from prying eyes. I have that opener attached to under my car seat. All I ask is you always check with me that it's available to use as we won't want to double up and then you leave it clean and tidy after use."

"Thanks dad, you're a champion."

"One other thing: Are you aware that Mrs White was head-hunted to begin an editorial career here?"

"I did dad. She made that quite clear before allowing me to nail her and before doing that she also said that as it was my entry into adultery I could pull away and she would understand."

"Well fancy that. No longer do I have misgivings. She has a great ass."

"I know but I'm more interested in tits."

"I know, your mother has told me more than once."

Sonny flushed and matched his father's grin.

* * *

Sonny arrived at Willow Bridge Farm on time to make a good impression on what he suspected was a troublesome mother. He was now convinced Meg would be nubile and he agreed with Muriel, most people fill out as they grow older.

He eyed the unchained dog that appeared to be taking only passing interest in him and focused on the slim but quite busty woman who appeared dressed in a ball gown, Huh what was this?

"Welcome to Willow Bridge Farm Mr McCain. I'm Mrs Hackshaw but please call me Rowena. I am attempting to modernize but it's a struggle.

"Hi, I'm Sonny Rowena. What a beautiful name you have."

The woman clutched at the top of her chest and turned almost fire-engine red in embarrassment, murmuring, "How kind of you to say that." Sonny reminded himself to keep in low gear in his humor and not to be too personal with her. He retrieved the bouquet of flowers and small expensive box of chocolates and handed them to her. "For you."

"For me?' The scarlet face had returned.

"Yes, my mom taught me that moms are nervous when a young man arrives to take their daughter out for the first time so I should first put the mother at ease."

"Why thank you. You mother sounds very intelligent and wise. You said take their daughter out for the first time. Are you intending dating Meg out more than once?"

"I would think so, unless either of us has reason to nullify that reasonable intention."

Meg with cute curly auburn hair and an infectious smile came bounding out in T-shirt, jeans and platform sandals.

Rowena cried in shock: "Get that top off!"

Meg ignored her mom and darted forward to kiss Sonny on the lips softly and say hi. He'd noticed an interesting speed wobble under the T-shirt which halfway down carried the name in big lettering, 'Boob University'.

Rowena walk up looking angry and asked why had Meg ignored her.

"Oh, sorry. You want me to take this garment off," Meg goaded, putting her hands on each side, ready to pull it over her head.

"No!" Rowena screamed.

Sonny jumped in for the chance of being a hero to a concerned mother.

"Meg, please go and allow your mom to choose something that she thinks is more suitable. It must be a T-shirt Rowena because everyone will be in jeans and tees."

As Meg was dragged off she turned and asked incredulously, "You call my mom Rowena?"

Father arrived on an all-terrain four-wheeler.

"Hi Sonny."

"Hi Ben."

"Let's go into the kitchen for a beer."

"Great."

No problem. Sonny thought at times women tend to make hard work of life.

Rowena returned to the kitchen followed by her daughter now in a T-shirt with a big image of the sun, with the lettering below it stating, "I like it Sunny Side Up.'

"What's wrong," snapped Rowena as the two men sniggered bringing a blush to the wearer's face.

"Nothing, we're just happy," Ben said.

"Ben, for goodness sake. You're all dusty and sweaty. Go..."

"Leave him be Rowena," Sonny smiled. He is a farmer and should look like one rather than a city slicker. One third of our newspaper's subscribers are rural dweller so it's only proper that we respect them and accept them as they are."

The Hackshaws gaped at Sonny.

"One-third?" Rowena said as if greatly impressed. "The three of us were wondering what you and we farmers would have in common?"

"I worked between my first two semesters on a cattle ranch and the next longer break on a horse ranch to acquire hands on experience and also learn aspects of farm accounting and business planning. I know nothing about grain farming but am interested in learning."

"You can ride a horse and punch cattle?" Ben said, almost in disbelief.

"Yeah, I get by and actually won a buckle for novice riding at a small town rodeo.

"Good God," Ben said. "Have another beer."

"Ladies may I fetch you two a drink," Sonny said, earning a smile from Rowena.

Meg glared at Ben and said, "Off your butt dad; don't allow our guest to do your work for you."

Traveling to the city Meg said, "My parents gave me a neat pre-owned VW Beetle when I graduated. What did your parents give you?"

"Mom gave me twin hair brushes which I don't use, obviously. Dad gave me a silver hip flask which I use when I go to a big game with him."

"But your parents are rich?"

"I suppose so. Dad's a multi-millionaire and mom doesn't scrape for cents as she has her own inheritance. But neither spend an awful lot of money, Dad has a flash company car but it's over five years old now. In our family the whole point of giving presents lies in the giving, not the price tag.

"That sounds lovely. Does you dad give your mom flowers?"

"Rarely."

"Oh, just like my dad."

"I buy mom flowers at least once a month. I sent them by tele-order when at university."

"And you brought flowers for my mother. She's so thrilled. We both think you must be a lovely man."

"Lovely? I don't think so. But it's quite easy to do nice things if you try. Open the glove box."

"Is your car being serviced?"

"I don't have one. Mom is waiting for me to ask her to buy one for me but I haven't asked because I'm having a bit of a problem with her."

Meg became really interested: "What sort of a problem?"

"Well, let's get back to where we were. Dad has given me this car as my company car since I am his protégé. But I have to start at the bottom and work up, a higher grade of car coming with each promotion."

"I guess he sees that as an incentive."

"Well, it's embarrassing driving around in this; I usually drive mom's Mercedes coupe. Until I rise to executive level I guess I best date girls with nice cars."

"My car is sexy and bright yellow."

"Good, you can pick me up if we go out again."

They both laughed, slightly nervously.

Meg opened the glove box without tearing it off its hinges.

"Ohmigod an orchid, as good as a graduation night one."

"Yes, it's not to wear on your bouncing boobs; it's for your bedroom. Oh God, what have I just said?"

"You like the outline of my boobs?"

He nodded.

"Then take a quick look," she said, pulling up her t-shirt. She was without a bra. "Red light!"

Sonny managed to pull up without thumping into the larger car stopped at the lights. "Phew, thanks."

"A close call. Did you get a good look?"

He shook his head and she pulled up her top again and held it up.

"Nice one," he choked.

"Actually there are two," she grinned. "Will we fuck tonight?"

"Er, could do."

Meg told Sonny she was almost out of her mind. "I was getting it almost every day, often twice a day, at college but since I've come home almost a month ago... nothing."

"I'll do my best to bring you relief."

Meg leaned over to the limit of her seat belt and Sonny moved a little towards her so she could kiss him.

They drove off and she asked was he going with anyone.

The truth or lie? Sonny had no problem telling the truth. "Yes, occasionally."

"Why only occasionally, if you don't mind me asking?"

"She's married."

"Jesus does her husband know?"

"I wouldn't think so. At least he won't know of my identify; she is very discreet."

"Good girl."

"Does that mean you approve?"

Meg thought about that. "I'm not sure whether I approve but once committed I would think proper procedure is to be discreet, very discreet. As you can imagine from what I said earlier, I'm not a lily white girl myself."

"We two sound quite a bit alike."

"My thought also."

Sonny decided they didn't have to go bar-hoping so asked would she like to be taken to a discreet place?"

"Where you take her?"

"I haven't yet."

"Okay."

"We'll not talk about her again, okay?"

"Okay."

Sonny asked Meg would pizza be okay for a snack. They could dine out late.

"My parents will be expecting me home by midnight."

Sonny handed her his phone: "Call them and say you could be home around 2:00 and that's non-negotiable. I believe your mom knows I won't place you in harm's way."

"I've never seen my mother react to a male other than my dad as she did to you this evening."

"It happens. I tend to ignore it."

Sonny drove towards his parents' home and dropped Meg off and handed her money for a bottle of good white wine and two pizzas. She was to stay in the pizza parlor until he came for her, explaining he had to fetch a key.

"Hi." said his father, disturbed from watching boxing. "Your date collapsed?"

"No, quite the reverse." Pointing to his mom who was asleep in her chair, Sonny beckoned his father from the room.

"She's a new graduate, missing her daily ration and really asking for it. Can I borrow the key to the loft and have the code for the keypad for the garage door."

"Son," said his father, slapping Sonny on the back. "You key and door openers are under you pillow. Have a great time."

"Thanks dad. You're being a great father to me."

Before Sonny finished parking Meg was opening the door, carrying the pizza and the wine bag.

"All set?" she smiled. "This is one of my most exciting dates ever."

"Me too," Sonny admitted. "I've never been to the apartment but I know its proximity."

They entered the apartment and went 'Wow'. From the outside it looked a dump; inside it was furnished exquisitely. Sonny thought his aunt, one of his father's mistresses, would have had a hand in this and the colors looked somewhat familiar. It was the perfect single person's apartment.

"A glass of wine and some pizza first ma'am?"

"That would be most acceptable. We do think the same sir although in this instance there were not alternatives."

They stripped, giggled and banged. It was all over in less than a minute.

"The shortest and one of the most satisfying fucks I've ever had," Meg said seriously.

"Too fast for me but it was you screaming, heaving and attempting to pull my butt right into you behind my dick."

"Sorry I was hot."

Sonny wiped his groin dry and grabbed their glasses and the wine.

They lay back, looking up at the intricate lofted ceiling with its heavy beams.

"No view but who wants a view in a very functional love-nest like this," Meg offered.

Sonny made the point: "Promise you'll never come here without me. I may be here with my lady and dad uses this facility as well."

"Yes, I promise. Is your lady Muriel White?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for being honest. I dropped in the other day to the foyer of the editorial entrance where all the photographs of reporters and photographers are in their own little display. I wanted to see what you looked like. I then looked at all the women, wondering if you coupled with one who would it be. I picked Muriel White but only reasoned she could be married but there was no indication she was."

"Why did you pick her?"

"Because she looked the nicest... quite good looking, she looked intelligent and has a beautiful smile like you do."

"Let's not talk about her again."

"Okay. Am I quite good looking?"

Still studying the ceiling Sonny said he'd never been with an auburn-headed woman before. He hair was so shiny and so lovely to touch. Her face was quite classically beautiful, marred only by freckles but in fact he loved her freckles. The green eyes were wholesome and he told her that.

"Wholesome?" she giggled.

"Yes wholesome. They are intensely green, bright and have the depth of honesty. You obviously take great care of your face. Your nose is thin and quite regal and your mouth is wide, framing beautiful straight teeth and your lips provide the finishing touch above your quite square and firm jaw; your lips are thickly kissable."

"Oh goodness, may I have a piece of this woman. Although rarely having touched a woman I could really relate hotly to the one you've just described. My breasts, so you really like them?"

"I do, perfectly carved and held proudly and it was a surprise to find no hair below your head. Your mom appears to be rather formal so I'd expected you would modestly have left your slit covered."

"No I blame my mom for my streak of defiance. There was a strong element of tomboy in me until I found the males at college were looking for femininity in women so I learned to conform."

"Well, an interesting chat. Since you've been on the shelf for a month, you decide how you want it."

"Doggy with you squeezing my tits and your allowing me to scream into orgasm."

"Have you tried anal?"

"Twice, with uncomfortable results."

"The same for me. Look what I have in my hand."

"Ooooh. Roll me over, Tarzan."

Sonny did his best to curb the excitement in Meg. He wanted her to experience a long session and for it to end with her half-exhausted, sated with a huge smile on her face.

He kissed, licked, sucked and worked his hands and she kissed and worked her hands on him until their hearts were pounding as if signaling it was time. When her nipples were rigid, the size of her little finger, and her breasts felt solid and swollen Tarzan flipped her over ready to fuck her doggy. There was no need to spit between the swollen lips that came into view as he pulled her back on to her knees, dragging her unresisting shoulders and head across the towel they'd thoughtfully placed on the bedspread; the moisture between the slightly opened lips glistened.

He straightened and with his length overshooting his left palm Sonny enjoyed one of the great moment of any man's life, watching with aroused anticipating as his fat dick slid between those parting lips while listening to the cat-like purrs as she felt the results of his silent endeavors.

Slowly he began stroking, playing her like a violinist's bow and she fell into his tune with her rocking motion. He refrained from slapping her ass during one of the pullbacks or reaching to play around her clit to avoid over-stimulating her. He wanted her to enjoy just a raw fuck and was confident the condom was up to the ultimate grind.

Eventually they both were sweating, as was to be expected, and then their heavier breathing mushroomed into panting. The slapping of their lower bodies in collusion sounded more lewd until Sonny found one of his hands being pulled on to her now bloated breast. Smoothly he brought in its companion to attend to her other side and began gently squeezing, allowing her rampant nipples to thrust between his fingers and that allowed them to be squeezed.

The wet slaps sounded more obscene and Sonny felt his balls become soaked as sweat mixed with her flowing lube mixed into an outflow.

Finally Meg began bucking back at him, grunting and gasping. She was well into countdown so he rolled slightly to the left, pulled his right hand free and brought it down in a powerful slap on to her ass.

Meg screamed and groaned into an all mighty release that must have almost turned her eyes inside out. She bubbled obscenities that would have been in reply to the unexpected thwack as Sonny bellowed into his pent up release. Gasping and wondering how he'd held on for so long had him shaking his head.