It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, the slut was Sonny McCain. Sonny nodded his agreement. The truth was for some years he'd been ready to nail anything that had a half-decent pair of tits and a bit of an ass swing. Oh she had to look clean and be generally attractive; he didn't fuck anything else even when he'd been drunk when out with the boys looking for hot women or even cold slow-thinkers if the hot women were otherwise occupied with hot men.

An hour later Sonny came across a crew renewing a street pole and some engineers inspecting the corner of the adjacent three-level apartment block. He asked what had happened.

One of the five men detailed to replace the fractured street pole watching the sixth in a machine doing the work pointed down the street and said two boy racers came roaring down the street in their hot vehicles very early that morning and the guy operating a Council street cleaning machine had to run his machine out of the way, severing the pole and crashing into the building, putting himself into hospital.

"There's something wrong with the building. It's wouldn't have been a high-speed impact as those machines lumber. Sonny stood back and took a photograph of the scene. A police unit arrived and Sonny went up to the engineers and asked about the problem. A grizzled old guy said, "Shove off sonny," and Sonny retreated wondering how the guy knew his name. He then heard the guy say, "This looks bad. Those cracks are lengthening. We best call in a more expert assessor."

Sonny went to the police sergeant and showed his press identity. "How's the street cleaner guy?"

"Paddy O'Rourke? He's in St Matthew's for observation. Says he was scared shitless."

"I heard that engineer say the crack lines in the bricks are spreading. Shouldn't the building be evacuated?"

"Nah those guys no what they're doing."

"I don't think so. I heard them talking about calling in an expert assessor."

The sergeant began looking nervous and Sonny was in need of a story.

"If the building collapses on your watch and people are killed think..."

"Okay, every one stand clear," barked the sergeant. "This building could collapse. Mike run inside and get everyone out pronto. Use your nightstick in a threatening manner if necessary but don't hit. I'll call for assistance and cordon off the area with tapes."

Sonny flagged a cab and went to St Matthew's Hospital only three blocks away and with some sweet talking was allowed to see Paddy, who was unshaven with three front teeth missing as a result of a drunken brawl years ago, grinned at being in the limelight and Sonny secured a great photo and some great quotes.

He phoned and briefed Tim who told him to make one more check on the building and hurry back. A reporter and photographer would be sent to take over the story. Sonny rushed back to the scene and by then the tenants, mostly elderly, were gathered behind the tapes watching as engineers supervised the placement of huge hydraulic jacks sitting on steel girders against the corner of the walls to press against vertically placed steel plates.

"We don't think it will collapse now. This should hold it till the foundations are rebuilt," the engineer-in-charge told Sonny. "The cause was probably corrosion more commonly known by lay people as "concrete rot' due to water penetration expanding the steel through corrosion and bursting the concrete asunder, The usual cause was an inadequate thickness of concrete around the steel."

"Could the building have collapsed?"

"Who knows?"

"Would you have stood against it at that corner?"

"Hell no. I wouldn't want to risk being hit by tons of bricks."

"The concrete could have held for another fifty years or more but received this side impact that upset things," he said. "We won't know until we open her up."

Sonny photographed four of the residents and noted some of their concerns before rushing back with his photos and information.

"You have the front page," Tim said. " We've dredged nothing up locally. Good boy."

Sonny handed over his camera and twenty-five minutes later, perspiring, he was done except for the captions.

When the captions had gone through Tim strolled down and sat in Muriel's chair.

"You have been a sly dog with Mrs White, haven't you?"

"I seem to fulfill a need."

"Others have tried and failed. What's your secret?"

"I didn't try. It just happened. Were you one of the failures?"

Tim grinned but didn't answer. "Five reporters went out on the prowl this morning and only you filed anything and that story you filed is our lead."

"Well, anyone can fall over a story."

"You being the Big Boss's son embarrasses us. Journalists as you know like to feel unfettered. So after your performance today I went to the editor to advise that you are finished here and could he have you transferred to advertising."

"Two weeks at reporting and I'm an expert, am I?"

"Cut the lip. The editor played back the tape of a call he'd just received. It was the mayor informing him that you would be cited to receive a Friend of the City Award to be presented at the end of the month for your disaster prevention this morning."

"He has me mixed up with someone else."

"The official police report will state that if it hadn't been for you urging the police to clear the building and emergency services rushing in to shore up that corner of the building while the preliminary inspection engineers were dithering at least the corner of the building would surely have collapsed."

"Well, it certainly appeared that way to me. We could see the cracks opening up and lengthening."

"We are very proud of you Sonny."

"Aw, cut the crap Tim. Perhaps you'll give me decent assignments now."

"From tomorrow you sit with the news editor and watch everything he does. Then next Monday you take over, as he will be on holiday. The chief sub and I will keep an eye on you and overturn your potential stuff-ups. This is an order from the editor, Sonny, not open to negotiation. Clean up here and join Charlie and me for lunch in an hour. He'll explain the fundamentals of the job with me adding my bits. By the way, when you've finished with Muriel give me a nod. It may be worth another try okay?"

"I think she only admires gentlemen."

"For that nasty crack young McCain you will be buying our first bottle of wine."

Sonny called Muriel, guessing she would be at lunch.

"Hi, surrounded by chatty ladies?"

"Yes some of the country's top public and private health administrators so don't be nasty. Why are you calling me?"

"May I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yes please, but you'll have to be a lot longer than I remember you. I'm 300 miles away," she giggled.

"Hah-hah. Give me your hotel name and room number. "I'll catch a late afternoon commuter flight and get the red-eye flight in the morning. Meg has gone away for a couple of days with her mother."

"Then why not make the return flight tomorrow night and partner me to the black tie dinner."

"Okay. It's lovely to know you're wanted."

"Likewise. Bye."

Sonny rested back on his chair, hands behind his head, thinking of opening up Muriel's legs by simply blowing on them and then...How the hell did Tim find out he was banging Mrs White! But the agitation quickly died as he remembered his father saying that Tim Giles had been the best investigative reporter the Star had had in the last fifty years, probably ever. Tim would become editor when the present incumbent retired and was to become news editor at the end of the year.

A few minutes later Sonny had the answer: It was one of Mary-Anne's duties to check the expense sheets and to look for any irregularities. Although he and Muriel had shared a room when on that assignment together and cunningly had the hotel invoice them as having two rooms at the combined cost of the one room, they had forgotten about food and drink. They would have been booked to the one room. Mary-Anne would have referred that to Tim who would have said, "I'll personally check on the hotel about this, wink-wink' and using his expertise at extraction would have gotten the receptionist involved to admit to a piece of creative but harmless duplicity.

Thank God there were not many super ferrets like Tim Giles around, Sonny thought, congratulating himself for his own mental detective work which he believe in because it seemed the only logical explanation other than Tim actually tailing them.

"McCain are you asleep or ready for lunch with your distinguished colleagues," Tim shouted to embarrass Sonny in front of the entire newsroom.

* * *

On Sunday morning, not yet 8:00 in the morning after Meg had taken Sonny for his first flying lesson and riding on a high he'd just blown a full load over her breasts and lower face, he commanded: "Lick it up!"

"I will providing you help."

"What!"

"A gentleman never asks a lady to do anything he won't do."

"Aw Meg, give me a break."

She scooped some up in her fingers and he sucked without distaste.

"You slime ball you've done this before!"

He blushed so make no effort to deny it, beginning by working on her aroused tits.

Before they were finished they were at it again, this time as a lazy Missionary as neither were in a hurry to finish and with Meg great at producing lube there was no problem of dryness. Sonny blasted her depths this time to avoid another licking session.

"I talked to Peggy about your mother-fucker problem yesterday but of course I did not use that term; in fact I believe she was wanting to talk to someone about her sexuality so out it poured. Her only concern seemed to be she did not wish to embarrass me. Your father is the problem. He's either working too hard or having too much on the side or it's a combination of both. She admitted being driven into a sexual high than she felt ready to take on anything that moved."

"Did she mention me?"

"Just briefly. She said she was driven to twice expose herself to you and did I think that was disgusting and I said no, just the action of a women half driven out of her mind knowing her husband was neglecting her because he was having it off with someone else. We both hugged and made kissing noises but our intimacy went no further, nor did she saying anything else about you except to say with me taking you away from her he frustration peaked, and she had a shouting match about it with your father."

"Well, I caught the end of one of their rows. They rarely openly row."

Meg smiled and said his father had agreed to be more dutiful but he also said if she wanted to find sex on the side he was happy for her to play around a little providing she took great care.

"He then threw her into orbit by enquiring would she be interested in trying a threesome with him and her younger sister."

"Wow, that's a bit hot for mom."

"Exactly and she told me that for a few minutes she didn't know whether to knife him or hug him so staggered off to bed with the gin bottle. She's calmer about it now but doesn't know what to think so asked me for my opinion."

"And?"

"I am supposed to be an educated, devious woman. So I delivered the answer she expected; I said I honestly didn't feel competent to offer an opinion that she should just keep thinking about it occasionally and ultimately the answer would come to her. I did add it was only sex."

"Was she angered by that stone-walling?"

"Your mom, I have you know, looked at me ever so gratefully. She didn't want a considered opinion from me because she simply doesn't want to make a decision."

"I can't understand that attitude."

"Ah yes; that's because you are a man."

* * *

Sonny was finding it easier acting as news editor as each day went by. The chief sub complimented him, saying Sonny had an innate sense of what was news and what was crap and had a good grasp of what the newspaper's 'modified traditions' were. Tim merely said, "Mrs White appears to be blooming, good work. I noticed the stuff-ups on your decisions as news editor are becoming less frequent."

Huh?

Well the truth was everyone seemed to agree that Tim was a newspaperman through and through. So Sonny began modeling himself on Tim.

Socially everything was cruising along fine. His mom was back to kissing him on the side of the cheek, keeping a gap between their bodies and judging by the laundry the housekeeper had piled up for the master bedroom each day Sonny's father appeared to be busy at nights, which would explain his mom's perpetual smile. Now Meg's mom Rowena was paying him close attention but so far not touching him. She was asking him things she should be asking Meg, such as did he think the comeback of stockings had surpassed the sales of panty hose yet and was he a fan of high cut panties for women.

Rowena certainly was coming out of her shell having two lively young people around her. Finally she struck.

"Would you meet me in the city one day this week and help my choose new underwear?"

"Ask Meg," Sonny croaked.

"She's lost touch. She doesn't know what trendy women really favor."

"I'd rather not."

"I rather you did."

"For goodness sake Rowena, your daughter and husband would be most upset with me if they found out."

"Meg says you're devious, so be devious so we're not found out."

Two days later they met in the city early afternoon like two conspirators. Ben was chairing a regional farmers' meeting at Billingsgate and Meg was overseeing two contract gangs working on replacing some boundary fencing.

Rowena insisted on going for coffee first which frustrated Sonny because he believed the shorter time they were together the less chance they had of being detected.

"I want greater uplift and definition."

"Why"

"Ben's interest has waned a little; I want it back."

"You have nice tits for an older woman."

"Gee, thanks, Sonny. The words 'older woman' go down like green cheese and please calls them breasts."

"Sorry."

"I just don't want you to upset Meg if you call her breasts tits."

Sonny was only slightly tempted to tell Rowena what he did to her daughter's tits.

In the lingerie store she refused to look at self-supporting stockings.

"Right, sorry Rowena but if you won't heed your consultant I'm off."

"Oh Sonny, please stay. Make your case."

"Thigh-highs with lacy tops with pump white flesh above them make a guy horny, and sinking your teeth into that plump flesh above the pretty lace can grow a guy half an inch longer than usual."

"Really?"

"Yes, pantyhose are so anti-sexy, an abomination. Stockings, whether self-supporting or on suspenders frame the moist pussy and deliver an invitation to fuck...er, sorry."

"It's okay Sonny, I'm a country girl. We call a spade a spade. Pick a half dozen pairs of thigh-highs out for me and toss them in my basket. Now for panties."

"No, get the bras first. What size?"

"Thirty-six C."

"Christ, are you that big?" Sonny said, eyeing her chest and unconsciously licking his lips.

"If you don't believe me you may check me out in the fitting room."

"Good heavens no; I believe you Rowena. Now you pick them and while men like the lacy look I believe a mix of lace and satin gets the hormones going just as well and they may be more comfortable to wear. I want you to have rounded breast top showing and plenty of cleavage and they should still stay up when the straps are slipped over the shoulders as we guys like opening the package ourselves."

"Opening the package?" Rowena asked, breathing through an open mouth but not quite panting.

"Yes and underwire for uplift. Guys tend to not like those support bands. I suggest these ones but you'll have to try them on."

She said, "No, not that black bra with pink silk infills."

"Rowena, I feel horny just looking at it without it being on a tit. Ben coming into the bedroom and seeing you in this will nail you over the dresser...oh God, what am I saying?"

"I need to sit down," Rowena said panting. "Come into the fitting room with me."

"No thanks, I'll be out on the sidewalk having a smoke."

"But you don't smoke."

"I'll be out on the sidewalk cooling off."

"God you are sexy, Sonny. I haven't been worked up like this without being touched since my high school years."

Sonny smiled, kissed her on the cheek and said on second thoughts there was no further advice he could offer so he may as well return to work.

"It was lovely having this opportunity to shop with you and to assist. I hope it goes well for you two," Sonny said. :Men like the unexpected and it doesn't take much to pull the trigger. When you take refreshments out and Ben is working near trees with grass beneath then just whisper into his ear you are not wearing panties. He'll know what to do until it become habitual."

"Not wear panties?" Rowena said faintly.

"God won't fall out of the sky and neither will the earth blow up, Rowena. Trust me."

* * *

On a fine morning, his mom moving around the kitchen humming, Sonny took a call from Meg.

"Hi, just a couple of things. Mom showed me her new underwear. I'm so jealous of what she purchased with you as consultant. You are one of the few men I know who'd have the guts to do that."

"I thought the appeal came from the heart."

"I believe that. Did she show you her tits? For an older woman they're great."

"No."

"Did you ask to see them?"

"No."

"Do you think she wanted to show you them?"

"I think so, I gained that impression."

"I wouldn't have minded had you gone to the fitting room with her."

"She told you she made the offer?"

"Yes. In my questioning I was being devious. You answered admirably, confirming your credibility."

"Thank God for that. If that all. I nearing off-to-work time."

"Almost. It's Muriel's birthday on Saturday and her husband will be away with her brother and some other guys on a weekend fishing trip. I said I would take her out Saturday night but now I think I'd like to take you both out."

There was no reply.

"Well? Are you still there?"

"Yes, it's something I've not thought about."

"Well you have thought about it."

"Sonny checked his watch and frowned. "If she's agreeable my answer is yes."

"Fine. You will be advised. Do we fuck tonight?"

"Of course and I'm looking forward to it. Mom and dad are out this evening so no panties when you arrived."

"Goodbye naughty boy," she giggled.

Mid-morning he spotted Muriel standing holding up her coffee cup. He waved and she went out to fetch two machine coffees. He went down to his old desk when he saw her return.

"Hi, I'd love you to come to dinner with Meg and me on Saturday night. You will add depth to the occasion, as we eventually tire of girls' talk.

* * *

They were leaving the restaurant on Saturday night when the birthday girl yawned and sang, 'Hi ho, off to my empty bed I go. It's been a great evening guys and thanks."

Meg looked at Sonny but he turned away. "Sonny?"

"What?" he said, knowing what was coming.

"Muriel and I have talked," Meg said. "We want the three of us to spend the night together at the loft. Your parents are away overnight."

Sonny faced them both. "I've wanted to avoid this because if it doesn't work it could be the end of what we have now which is good isn't it?"

"Yes," the women chorused.

"Well?"

"We believe this will take us on to a higher plane," Muriel said.

"I am likely to fall in love with Muriel even if we don't do this and so I see nothing is at risk," Meg said gravely. "It will be a different kind of love that I have for you and I feel there is room in my heart for both of you."

"I feel the same too, Sonny. Truly."

"Well, I'm a risk-taker and I must say the concept rather appeals to me," Sonny grinned. "Let's lock your two cars in the Star's vehicle compound and go to the loft in my car."

"Yes and we can stop on the way for wine and food for breakfast and lunch," Meg said brightly. "Oh boy, am I really into the spirit of this."