It's Only Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had felt a little annoyed. However Ted was looking at her, one of those looks that made her tingle, his eyes devouring her in a silence.

In similar hushed tones too those he'd used when he offered her his finger; he spoke slowly and deliberately. "I have no desire for coffee or liquors." He paused letting his words sink in, then continued. "I'll settle up and we can enjoy the rest of our evening."

"OK" Julie responded brightly, then teasingly quizzed Ted "And where are we going boss?" She only called him boss when they were alone at work, sharing a quiet time.

"Back too mine of course!" Ted answered confidently, with a take it or leave it tone.

Julie heard that little voice inside, another choice, the tone had been in his voice, if she agreed, she was going of her own free will and knew what to expect. She didn't want to say no, but to agree would be much greater betrayal, better to go along, she could still get out, she told the voice inside.

"I'll go and powder my nose." Julie stated, her words almost taunting. She glanced at her watch as she left the Ladies seven forty.

.....

The taxi stood outside the restaurant awaiting them was a slight relief to Julie. Ted opened the door and she got in, he soon joined her, and as he sat gave the driver his address. The driver set off and as they sped through the cold wet streets Ted spoke to her in hushed conspiratorial tones; telling her what he would do too her. Julie listened and became more excited, it felt strange and in someway exhilarating to be such an object of desire. His turns of phrase where a little old fashioned but the meaning was straightforward, and he could not have made the future evening plans any clearer. He told her how much he desired her, how stunning she was, how voluptuous her figure, and pretty in her face. How youthful she was; Julie particularly liked this as the thought of approaching thirty was becoming a little irritating. He expressed his wish to explore her body and see her inner most desires filled. How every spot should be touched to reveal its erogenous potential; Julie had laughed in excitement at this point. His words and phrases built upon what Ted had said during the eating of their sweets, and was increasing Julies needs, the throb between her legs grew and she began to barely listen, rather fantasising and what could happen. She barely heard him tell her he wanted to see her undress slowly for him, and had murmured her consent to it along with all of his desires to share and make love with her. On reflection she'd thought what he'd said was corny, but at the time it was a delight to listen too. All the time she was cradled in the crook of his arm, where she felt safe and guarded from the cold and dark dimly lit streets they sped through.

Soon the taxi veered off the road, and onto the kerb, she could just make out a large house. Ted leant forward settling the fare, he'd said something to the driver, who'd replied and passed Ted a card, for which Ted handed him some more money. Julie was too busy looking a Ted's place. Yes it was Ted's place she could see his car alongside three others in the parking spots.

Ted had exited the cab door on his side and was stood opening the other door for Julie, the scurried up to the front door, Ted quickly keying in the code; the door clicked and opened. The inner voice said somewhere deep inside 'this is no longer just tea'. Ted took her hand; guiding her down a small hall passed a large stairs leading up on the left. At the end of the bright well lit hall there were two doors, one sort of straight ahead, this had a door bell with a name tag' "Mr T Robinson" above it. The other was too the right and Julie ignored it. Julie was beginning to feel nervous excitement propelling through her, the wine had helped together with Ted's strong phrases of arousal in the taxi; but this was all new to Julie, she'd not had sex for sex's sake, it had always been love making. She'd only experienced four partners and she was beginning to feel pangs of regret merging with the anticipation of what was ahead.

They entered into Ted's hallway, shutting the door, he asked for her coat, as he removed his, and placed it onto the antique hallstand that stood by the doorway. He turned to face Julie pointing this way and that for a quick tour.

"Office, is here" grinning as he indicated the open door almost opposite.

Julie could see his laptop against another pc, with a good leather upholstered executive chair, the room was tidy as she'd expected, and when they moved on and she'd glanced back she'd seen the room also contained a single bed, appearing made, with a throw covering it. To her left they passed a bathroom, again the door open, and from the light of the hall she could see it was fairly large containing a gorgeous large white bath, shower cubical, washbasin and usual facilities; plus a bidet; oh thought Julie; that was a surprise, a big surprise. They passed another bedroom on the right, it's door shut. A guest room Ted had said. Followed by a strange built in bookcase, least Julie thought it was built in; she was about to ask when Ted drew her attention to the kitchen. The lights were on in the kitchen, it was fairly cramped but it gleamed clean with dull finished stainless steel cupboards, and dark worktop. Julie wondered if it was granite, she also wondered if Ted was going to put the kettle on, not that she needed a drink, far from it!

Ted stopped, they where at the end of the narrow hall, and the room before them was obviously a lounge, from where Julie stood on the threshold she could see a CD player and speakers, and turning left she could glimpse a wide screen TV. To her right, very close to the doorway in which they stood, was another door, this was shut.

He moved into the room and as Julie followed, he stated, "This is the lounge." Julie was in awe of the size of the place; it surprised her. She liked his lounge, not to her taste, but very pleasant, large welcoming cream leather suite with one matching chair and recliner. The ornaments and few pictures amused her; all were nude or semi-nude women. Her inquisitiveness had not been fully satisfied and Ted's silence lured her into asking the obvious question.

"Where's your bedroom Ted?" she enquired, her eyes teasing him, which she enforced by slightly dropping her left hip.

Ted again looked at her, in that way which made her have goose bumps of expectancy.

"Julie, to discover my bedroom, you'll need to find a CD to dance too." He stated whilst grinning, continuing. "Over near the player. Then you can see my room whilst you entertain me undressing!"

Ted's voice was confident and threatening, the threat being it was Julie's choice, again it was upto her. He waited a moment, sealing their deal with a tender kiss to her lips. It was a welcoming gesture, making her feel very special.

Julie was not so much taken aback; she was actually momentarily stunned. This was something she'd not dreamt of, images fleeted in her mind of that club she and Bryn together with a small number of friends had gone too. It had been to celebrate Dave's, a friend of Bryn's, birthday and Bryn had organised a night out ending in a lap dance club. Julie had been amazed at how those girls played and controlled the men, how erotic it had been. Again the little voice suggested she decline and ask for a drink, no not a drink, some tea or coffee. Julie however was already moving, almost entranced, towards the CD rack.

As she moved to find suitable music, Ted spoke quietly "I'll make the room ready."

Julie looked at the titles, some originals other obviously burnt with hand written titles. Mainly rock, and classical, with smatterings of odd stuff she could barely classify. About ten were more general, she wondered if Ted purposefully kept them for entertaining. She found one, with songs she recognised, and she could bump and grind too. As she turned round Ted was back in the lounge, his bedroom door open behind him, he was no longer wearing his suit jacket. He seemed different; then Julie noticed he was slightly shorter, she glanced down to see he was barefooted. He also had hairy toes.

"This one." Julie nervously presented Ted with the CD. She was anxious to please, his view of her choice was important; also she was beginning to feel trapped. Giving Ted the CD was too her the final surrender, her way of acknowledging wanting to be with him and do it!

Ted reached and recovered the CD, at the same time clasping Julie's hand leading her towards the open bedroom door; he glanced down and spoke softly.

"Good choice Julie. This will be fun for us to enjoy." Ted's voice was enthusiastic, giving Julie a tremendous confidence boost.

.....

They entered Ted's room, Ted set off to the CD player at the side of his bed. Julie looked at the bed, it was enormous, at least a king, to her right the wall was covered in fine hand built antique walnut veneered wardrobes, all matching. The carpet was a thick piled beige colour; the drawn heavy fawn curtains sank to the floor. To her right just above the door, a small wide flat screen TV. Near to where Ted had gone stood a couple of plush piled low armed, though comfy looking chairs; they faced each other and had a deal good space between themselves and the bed. The room smelt of a hint of Ted's aftershave and the sandalwood scented candle that had just been light.

"Julie," Ted caught her attention, speaking in easy and relaxing tones, "why not close the door, take off your jacket. There's a hanger on the far door."

Julie did as bid and turned to face Ted, who by now was sat in one of the chairs facing her. The CD had begun and the first tracks refrain broke the silence Julie felt.

Ted smiled "Your audience eagerly awaits, lovely Julie, and here" he gestured to the generous space betwixt bed and chairs, "is your stage."

Julie moved into position, singing the song in her head, fixing her eyes on Ted, she began to undo the buttons of her blouse, whilst swaying gently to the beat of the song. Each button proved difficult, she was more accustomed to hauling the garment over her head, and doubted any of the lower buttons had ever been released before. Rather than show her frustration, she peeled a collar and side down to give Ted a glimpse of her shoulder. Ted applauded a little, which encouraged her. Julie turned her back towards him, knowing how much he liked her bum, she bent slightly and wiggled it before him, whilst she gained time on the buttons, soon, much to her relief, they were undone. She turned to face Ted, his eyes intently upon her, she felt the thrill of power, as her hands clasped the flaps of her blouse, she toyed with flashing her bra, but instead, eased the halves apart; letting the material slide across the dusky pink lacy bra. Julie felt each piece of blouse sliding across each nipple, this touch made her breath tighten and made her momentarily aware of how stirring undressing for someone could be.

Ted again applauded, verbalising how lovely her bra was. A strange observation, Julie considered as she peeled the blouse off her shoulders. The action forced her bosom forward, showing the fullness of her 34C's in their off pink lacy housings, and how engorged her nipples where becoming. The track changed to a slower number as Julie discarded her shirt with an artistic flourish. The thought fleeting across her mind that Mrs Simons, her old dance teacher would have been proud. Julie eased the straps of her bra from her shoulders, ready to reach behind and unclasp it.

"Show me your knickers first, Julie," Ted interjected authoritatively in slow melodic tone, adding, almost as an after thought "then remove your skirt". Ted was relishing how full her stomach was, not fat, just nicely rounded, as were those fine breasts hidden by their creamy lace coverings.

Julie grasped the sides of her skirt, easing it upward, slowly showing more and more of her legs. Not in her opinion her best feature, she had fat thighs, least that's what she thought. Pivoting she pulled her skirt up over her bum, thinking Ted would enjoy seeing her hose clad bum and with the outline of her pants beneath. Julie was surprised and almost thrown off balance by the hint of a growl from Ted's corner. Before he spoke Julie knew Ted wanted her to remove her tights, she had already turned towards him and her hands slipping under the nylon waistband.

"Julie, dear girl, please take off your tights, then show me those lovely legs and panties." Ted's voice had a hint of exasperation.

Facing Ted, and leaning forwards, Julie enabled Ted to have a view down her bra, as she kicked off her shoes and heaved off her tights, wriggling without thought to the musical tempo. It flustered her, and she too felt disappointed. As she removed the offending garment, she considered how her Mum always wore stockings or hold-ups on special occasions. She almost fell over as she pulled her first foot clear, but gained her balance and dignity.

Kicking the thin gossamer of fabric away she straightened up, and picked up the rhythm of the current track, lifting her skirt at the front with a confident flourish. To her relief, Ted whistled his approval, his smile and concentration again fully with her. Slipping her hip slightly Julie released her skirt, and peeled it over her hips. Then let the force of gravity take over as she danced with feet together to the music playing. At last her skirt lay crumpled at her feet and she slowly pivoted about it, letting Ted see her voluptuous, size fourteen, body clad in her underwear. As another track began, Julie again began to unclasp her bra; this time she'd turned her back to Ted. Once she let it go, feeling the familiar slight sag; she crossed her arms and eased it off her breasts. The top snagged across her nipples, giving her a delightful shiver. She became aware that only one more garment remained and she would be naked! Immediately she thought of Ted's cock and this made her groin pulse, she was gaining arousal.

Spinning to face Ted, with her arms folded she pouted at him, gradually lowering her arms, until her the top of her deep dark brownie pink areola came into view, followed by two bright buttons of delight, pointing out handsomely showing their appreciation and need for attention. Julie stroked her breasts then smoothed her hands down towards her knickers.

"I like the way you played with you breasts Julie!" Ted's voice, cut into her dream warmly. "Why not linger a little more?" This was a nice plea, but Ted continued "Show me how excited you can make those lovely nipples Julie!" This time the hint of authority lingered in his tenor.

The little voice told Julie to go now, but she was enjoying this, she liked him wanting too show him her body and what she could do. She felt she had control, she'd glanced at his crotch before, and his legs had moved to allow more room in his pants. She'd been happy with the way his trousers now hung.

She began to massage her breasts, remembering how the girls in that club had swivelled their hips, leant forward and moved their boobs to their enthralled audience. The touch of her own hands, familiar as she was, was turning her on. This felt great, really erotic, she was beginning to throb between her thighs.

"Can you kiss and suck your nipples?" Ted's voice was enquiring and husky.

Julie automatically attempted this task, thrilled about doing something new, she'd never been tempted to do this herself nor had anyone asked her. She bent and craned her neck, cradling her left tit up to reach her lips. The kiss was not practical, but she could swirl her tongue to moisten her tautening nipple tip.

"Lovely!" Enthused Ted. "How about pulling and nipping those little buds, squeeze them tight?"

She wasn't used to doing this sort of thing, and had never been spoken to in this way before. Julie found it thrilling, she did not mind her nipples being gripped tightly with hands or teeth; Bryn often did so. As quickly as she thought of him, her husband, Julie dismissed him back into a deep corner of her mind, he was not with her. She grasped each firm rubber tip between finger and thumb and squeezed hard, the pleasure pain cursed through her, making her chest ache more with sheer delight. She rolled and pulled them, and scooped her breasts forward and upwards to show how enlarged her nipples had become from her attention.

"Now stroke your tummy and those lovely thighs and then your knickers" Ted coached quietly.

Julie listened attentively, letting Ted guide her movements and touches. Her fingers caressed her thighs then the edges of her dusky pink lacy pants. She found her own touch to be enticing; she had only recently been pleasing herself, but never with this sort of build up.

"Pull the gusset up tight at the front." Ted positively suggested.

Julie remembered the wolf whistles the girls at the club had gained when they did this, more so if they had jutted their pelvis towards the crowd. Julie did the same, and was rewarded with a beam in Ted's eye. Her thick dark brown pubes spilled over the lacy pink strand of her knickers' crutch and she wanted to rub her clit with the taught material. Funny this felt like it would be cheating Ted; so she'd settled for just brushing her fingertip past it as she let go to turn around and follow Ted's suggestion to do the same and show him the full loveliness of her bottom. Julie pivoted and bent, her bum, and again adjusted her panties into a thin scrunched piece of material, this time nestling between the full orbs of her buttocks.

"Julie, you are a star." Ted enthused.

His remark made Julie feel good, he was enjoying her show, and she was really enjoying performing for him. The thought was just growing when Ted's voice intervened.

"Now Julie, sit in the chair opposite." Ted's voice was strong, almost demanding.

Julie walked over and sat in the bedroom chair facing Ted. As she was getting comfortable Ted instructed her to place her legs on the chair arms, stating he wanted to see the crotch of her panties. This was entirely new territory for Julie, no references from the club or anything else; still she willingly obliged, she was happy for Ted to guide her, the nervousness was gone, replaced by increasing horniness.

Ted could see the outline of her thick pubes through the pink lace; he savoured the view for a moment then spoke softly. "Slide your hand inside those fine knickers Julie, stroke your pussy hair for me. And why not fondle your breasts with the other hand"

Julie almost automatically did as Ted asked, she felt her own strong needs, and she was soon raking her fingernails through her pubic hair. Placing her own interpretation on what Ted wanted by parting her fingers down each side of her groin avoiding her labia.

"Not to far yet Julie" Ted stated strongly. Then his voice softened, asking. "Do you call it your pussy Julie?"

Julie was a little surprised at the question and found her mouth dry as she hesitantly answered, "Yes! Sort of, well pubes or fuzz." Her mind focused, yes pussy or pubes, and at school it has been fuzz. Julie wasn't used to talking about down there; at least not to a boy/ man, this was very different. Again she liked it.

"What about your vagina and labia, what do you call it, them, that, or is pussy everything. Finger your labia outside of those lovely panties and tell me what you call everything, Julie!" Ted's quizzical demanding tone was some how soothing.

Julie reluctantly removed her hand and began to stroke her knickers gusset over her 'ginny' as she replied to Ted's probing questions. "Ted I didn't realise you were so wicked."

She giggled, if she hadn't been so excited she'd have avoided the question. But, even talking about her self in this manner was a turn on.

Stumbling a little over the words, partly due to her finding that spot on top of her clitoris, but mainly through having to answer. No she considered carefully needing to answer, she could sense sharing these words would lead to greater delights and in some way be therapeutic.