It's Only Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my vagina, I call my 'ginny'" she almost whispered the words; her mind reflecting on her mother using that term way back when she was a kid. She dismissed telling Ted she hated Bryn calling it her twat, though she didn't mind quim, which was sort of posh and friendly, and she also had no objection to it being called her cunt during 'rough' sessions.

"My labia, just parts of my 'ginny'." Julie said this as a simple statement of fact. "My clitoris, well clit's fine, though I think of it as my 'diamond'," she paused as a broad smile ran across her face, "diamonds are a girls best friend."

Ted laughed when she said this pleased she was obviously enjoying herself. He was also pleased with the allowance she was making. He was cautious, after all this was a first date, and it might only be a one off. He reminded himself patience was a virtue.

"I can see you have begun to polish your diamond" Ted observed, adding in a slightly terse tone. "Without my consent!" He continued. "Now Julie is your 'ginny' moist?"

Julie was a little thrown, by Ted telling her off. However, his 'stern ways' were one of his strengths; one of the things she felt where attractive in him.

Her reply was easy "Yes Ted; very moist" She almost added 'fucking sopping' but after her slight admonishment thought the better of doing so.

"Show me." Ted said and leaned forward slightly in his chair. "Peel the gusset of your pants aside, show me all of your wet 'ginny'"

Ted's demands were clear and almost unequivocal, Julie liked that; and immediately enacted his request. Pulling the fabric of her knickers away with her right hand, to reveal her thick lush pubes and her engorged quim, which glistened even under the wisps of hair. Julie glanced down at herself, adjudging what sort of view Ted had. She used her left hand to tidy her pube line. Then she had a daring idea; well it was based on some of the magazines Bryn had brought into the house once. She carefully forked two of her finger across her clit and into her labia, peeling back the flaps so Ted could see up her hole and her already aroused diamond. At this point the little voice deep inside told her she was a depraved bitch, Julie laughed to herself, happily agreeing.

"That's lovely Julie" Ted remarked happily as he gazed at the pink juicy gynaecological display Julie had created; then he added "Wasn't asked for, but a little creativity is sometimes welcome."

Julie was smiling at Ted, and happily sliding her left hand up and down her slit.

"Slide a couple of fingers inside and use your other hand to treat your diamond to a polish" Ted coached quietly, each word uttered deliberately slowly.

Julie's mind flashed very briefly with a wicked thought that she'd never dreamt she'd be masturbating in front of her boss. Whilst this thought flashed she had without hesitating enacted his proposal. Two fingers plunged inside pulsed against the place Ted hadn't asked about, this felt deliciously wicked, having a secret from Ted; whilst the index finger on her other hand polished her diamond, the pressure being increased. Julie could feel her breath getting louder, she was murmuring softly, and her legs were beginning to quack a little. She could feel it building, that precious moment; she increased pressure and intensity of her actions, her eyes closed as she focused on bringing her self ...

"You're over doing it a bit there now Julie." Ted interjected.

His voice like a searing cut; it stopped her, she cursed; but the ache, him stopping her created, was in its own peculiar way ecstatic. She moved her hands away, their loss adding to the tremendous anticipation cursing through her groin. She looked at Ted; she now needed his next command, his next order or new instruction. She now wanted Ted to give her permission. Ted could see this in the hunger shown in her eyes. Ted was impressed, but reminded himself again; this was a little test, and he mustn't spoil it.

Ted spoke again, playfully changing the mood considerably. "It would not be good if I your host didn't assist in your enjoyment!" He laughed and stood up.

Julie felt at ease, yes it would be lovely if Ted touched her. She watched him rise from his chair, noticing his shirt was undone. She liked the fact his chest was hairy, matted hairs, and as he stripped it form his body, she could a slight paunch, but no real fat. Ted had hugged her before, and in the Christmas party, when they'd been alone for that kiss. Oh yes that kiss was the best reason she'd had for accepting Ted's invitation. Anyway she'd held him closed and his body felt strong and powerful. A couple of strides Ted was standing next to her, looking down at her smiling.

"After such an exceptional and very unique dance Julie, would you like to see how much I enjoyed seeing you perform?" There was a kindliness in Ted's voice, and a big cheeky smile on his face.

Julie looked expectantly up at Ted, she now wanted to remove his trouser and see his cock. For a split second she wanted to ask if he called it his cock or prick or something else, but no that wasn't her place. All she could muster was an almost sheepish "Yes." In fact she'd nearly added 'Sir'. Julie slid her legs off the arms of the chair, her knickers still askew and pivoted more towards Ted; she almost reached her hands to his flies.

"Careful with the zip then Julie!" Ted's voice had a go ahead enjoy your self, tone. In close proximity the delightful mix of Julie's perfume and her own endorphins filled the air. Ted loved this smell and was pleased his nasal senses fully functioned.

Julie reached out, undoing his leather belt, then the button to release the top, only to find it was one of those real suites with another hidden one. God it was like unwrapping a present Julie thought. At last she held the top Ted's pants, her finger nails brushing his firm belly, grasping the zip with index and thumb of her other hand she pulled the zip; feeling the bulging hardness beneath. Where the rumours true, she heard Ted was a big boy. The zip glided effortlessly down and grey Jockey shorts filled the gap, or rather the bulge inside twitched into the room provided. Julie's fingers reached into the waistband of both pants, and she pulled them over his hips, carefully easing the front over the obvious obstacle that jutted outward. Julie could feel the excitement building and almost stopped as it came into better view.

Her eyes gleamed, and her 'ginny' throbbed a little more. Julie did some brief assessment, not that she was any sort of penis expert. She'd only had the pleasure of three in her life. One at fifteen (well nearly sixteen) and he like her knew nothing. Then her boyfriend in the first year at college, then that holiday affair with. Oh what was his name, she dismissed that and Bryn. From conversations with girlfriends she new Bryn was above average, which felt very special. She also knew all men were different and size was definitely a factor. But she had not expected this. Ted's was so broad, or was that thick. Julie's brief math needed to be tested, she knew she could get the fingers of one hand around Bryn's; she had long slender fingers. Carefully she reached forward, leaving Ted's pants and Jockey's unceremoniously hanging at his knees, it felt hard and firm, and warm, and no; oh god, no, she could not wrap her fingers around it. Julie looked up into Ted's face, she wanted to kiss it, and lick it and it was as if she needed permission.

Ted looked down at Julie; seeing the need she showed, a wantonness that was much appreciated. Good he thought to himself, this is very good, but not tonight sweetheart. Some other time, soon hopefully. He placed his hand under her chin, tilting her head up to kiss those lovely lips, Julie's mouth yielded, they'd exchanged little contact and this exchange was welcomed.

"On the bed with you Julie, knickers off," he stopped mindful of ensuring another visit, yes he thought first time you get too ride. "You can be on top Julie."

Reluctantly Julie let go of Ted, like a child who's had their candy taken from them, a little sulk, until Ted offered her the upper hand. Ted kicked off his pants and Jockey's, and leapt onto the bed and turned face up. Julie had uncoiled for her seat, tearing her knickers off and with an inaudible squealed leapt after Ted onto the bed. She was shuffling up towards her goal, the shaft she was eager to have inside her, when Ted spoke of protection.

"Condom?" His voice tinged with an offering laugh.

"No" Julie almost snapped back, for him dropping the mood. "I'm safe, on the pill!"

Ted held back from saying he too was safe from making her pregnant but hadn't had the results of his monthly clearance. Instead he grinned at Julie's eagerness and said, "Climb aboard then sweety."

Shuffling about to position her self, Julie held Ted's cock and looked into his eyes, she liked the smile of encouragement and expectation, he, like her was obviously relishing their moment of connection. She lowered her body, her hand acting as a guide for contact. In her other hand she could feel his heart throbbing through the bulging veins of his dick; but she felt confident Ted would give her good long ride. At last she could feel the glans nuzzling into her against her labia and was about to push down when Ted's voice cut into her expectant silence.

"I just love the kiss of pussy lips on my tool." Ted stated with the air of a connoisseur. His head arched upwards and his hands were cradling Julie's breasts, stroking the flesh and teasing her nipples.

This act and the words temporarily slowed Julie's needs; she was really enjoying this and was determined to savour every piece of the action. Instead of plunging down onto Ted, she bobbed up and down just taking a couple of inches of his flesh inside her. She found this increased the throbbing within her; building up the intensity to a delightful level and making her juices flow faster. Her right hand moved automatically to her diamond and she rub bed it, mimicking in a way what Ted's fingers where doing to her nipples. Her movements increased in pace and stroke, engulfing more and more of Ted's cock, and sliding faster and faster. All the time Ted played with her breasts, squeezing and rubbing her nipples. Whilst saying cheering things and noises. She too began to verbalise her enjoyment, though for Julie these were grunts and moans. Ted began to thrust back against her, so she was buried upto the hilt, the thrusts morphed into a rapid grinding of their groins together, Julie slumped forward and sought Ted's mouth as the pressure inside her built.

Breaking her lusty kisses with gasps of "Yes. Yes. Oh God. Oh Yes."

Julie broke free and arched herself backward against Ted's bucking hips, she gripped her right nipple with her left hand and pummelled her 'diamond' to increase the intensity of the feelings deep in her groin that was already spasming her body. Ted watched as her eyes glazed over and her external focus blurred, whilst she concentrated on every stimulated nerve end. Guttural grunts came from her tensed mouth, he could feel the muscles of her love tunnel grip him and gripping her hips for purchase ground his pelvis into hers.

"OH GOD TED" she squealed as her body shook for a second and then went limp.

Ted rhythmically jerked into her, with each upper stroke Julie let out a cry. Her eyes again focused upon him, a big smile now rested on her face and she was easing herself down, indicating her she slow down and release her hips.

"You'd better have a little lie down and rest Julie," Ted stated helpfully "lie down sweety."

Julie's legs quivered as she rose up off Ted, she tumbled beside him and rolled over onto her back. Ted kneeled up and took hold of Julie's right ankle. He glanced at the clock at his bedside two minutes past ten. Ted decided to hurry it along her taxi was due at ten too. Julie let Ted lift her right leg high and level with his shoulder as he manoeuvred into position. Julie looked down to watch and help gauge Ted's penetration; she was ready. Ted was lined up, but instead of letting Julie spread her right leg, he lifted her left one. Grasping in his left arm; whilst with his right hand he guided his tool and paused to ensure proper engagement. Julie felt him just enter, and was just about to make a similar frivolous comment that Ted had made, when she felt her raised legs being pushed wide and towards her head. With the same movement Ted thrust himself deep into her, his hand slipping between her legs to grab her hips, he began to pound into her. The shock of it meant Julie screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure and gripped Ted's shoulders. The pace of his thrust increased dramatically, almost instantly to a gallop, Julie now squealed in delight and dug her nails into his shoulders, rolling her head to on side as again the pleasure lava in her loin built up ready to explode. Julie's cries of ecstasy grew louder and more explicit.

"Yes, that's it fuck me. OH YES.

Julie felt the burst of orgasm sweep through her, and as she regained awareness of her body realised Ted was still screwing her. Hard and fast, she didn't have time to admire his stamina, as it was only a slight realisation of where she was and with whom she was doing it; before again her body sensations beckoned her inside to feel the delights of nerve ends tingling and exploding like fireworks. Julie smiled and grimaced in pleasure many times, more than she'd realised.

Ted could see and feel Julie enjoying herself. The grip on his shoulders slackening, the loud moans become whimpers of shear pleasure. Ted would soon join her himself, but in some way he was relieved he'd managed to fuck her into submission, he was after all much her senior in years and she was a very fit and sexy girl. Ted's prick pulsed into Julie's slackness filling the condom, he held her tight as the last drop spurted from him. Drained he relaxed, holding Julie carefully he regained the hold on her legs and eased their almost dead weight beside him. Then lowering him self, he cuddled Julie's limp body, kissing her to a warm awake state. Julie responded happily, Ted brushing his lips and kissing her neck and mouth softly.

"You are great Julie" Ted commentated, smoothing the skin on her cheek. "Would you like to freshen up; a shower perhaps?" He continued between little kisses. "I'll make us a drink, coffee, fruit juice, tea, brandy." He laughed as he reeled off a list. "Or shall I join you in the shower and sponge off the excesses of our evening." As Ted spoke Julie felt him easing from her. She acknowledged the idea of cleaning up. The image of Ted's bidet sprung to mind, but at his mention of joining her in the shower she felt a little tremor of excitement. She almost told asked him if she could spend the night. But no, that hadn't been in the plan, but she didn't need to clean up. However it was such a thoughtful gesture. Julie linked her arms round Ted's neck, drawing them both close she kissed him ardently.

Then gazing into his eyes she whispered "Thank you, that was lovely." Her eyes looked for assurance, and seeing what she'd wanted stated, "Yes, thanks I will clean up if I may. No shower," almost adding I've no shower cap here. "Taxi grand, and coffee, white and a little sugar". Her body felt the need of some energy.

Ted moved off the bed and grabbing a robe, which he recovered from behind the door, he left and disappeared into the kitchen a full and knotted condom secreted in the palm of his hand. Julie stretched out on the lovely, a happy smirk on her face. At last she rolled over to get up, her legs were a little shaky. She looked for her clothes, grabbing the garments she scuttled quickly down the hall to Ted's bathroom, somehow she'd felt vulnerable being seen naked by him as she scampered past the kitchen. She adjusted the temperature to the water spurting from the bidet and sat upon it. She could hear footsteps and Ted appeared handing her a large fluffy pink towel, and telling her coffee was ready in the lounge. Julie blushed at him seeing her, thinking to herself what a silly girl she was. She slipped on her bra, and decided against bother with her knickers, they were still very wet. She could smell herself on them, and this just made her memory flash those wonderful times she'd just had; she'd ask Ted for a plastic bag or something. Her tights she'd stuff in her bag. Julie was soon dressed and strode into the living room.

"Can I have a carrier/ shopping bag, please Ted," Julie asked politely.

Ted left soon to appear with the requested item. Julie had already recovered her handbag and had stuffed her tights into it. She took the carrier back and, strangely, turned away from Ted to bungle her knickers in it and scrunch it up.

"Your taxi will be here about ten too." Ted informed her, adding, "Sit here sip your coffee and lets talk a while."

Ted's words distracted Julie and instead of placing the newly acquired, knickers holding, carrier bag in her handbag, she placed it on the little table at her side of the settee. She wanted to somehow tell Ted, she didn't want a love affair, that it had been a really lovely experience, a great fuck, and she'd like to do it again, soon; but she didn't want to them to become serious. Family etc. for a brief time she thought of her children and Bryn.

She sipped her coffee, it was just what she needed, Ted was telling her how he'd had a great time, and how special it had been. To her relief he was saying they couldn't make a habit of it. He didn't want to offend her, but this was just sex. Julie almost sighed with relief. Offering up a phrase she'd heard somewhere, she suggested they could be 'fuck buddies'. Ted patted and then squeezed her hand, as if sealing a deal I some way. He pointedly asked how often she could get away. The question threw her and she asked him to explain what he meant. Ted straightforwardly asked if Julie would like them to have special meetings just once a month, once in a blue moon or say every week or so. Julie consider the options, Ted was always ensuring things were correct, something she felt an affinity with. Once a month seemed silly, but almost once a week would be fine. Having settled this in her mind she could see various barriers, excuses for going out and possible baby sitters. Ted suggested he could be a new interest say computer course, yoga or gym or something. Julie had enforced what a devious man Ted was. He then kindly suggested she think about it. This made Julie feel at ease, less pursued. "Are you working all day next Tuesday" Ted asked pointedly.

Julie was a little confused by the question, their company had a diversity policy which enabled a number of employees to benefit from flexible working times, especially if they had young children. Julie's hours were based on a minimum number in a four week period. Normally she worked a full day on a Tuesday.

"Should be, Ted, I'll need to check." Julie responded, and puzzled asked "Why?"

"We shall enjoy ourselves further Tuesday afternoon, providing you can make it. It'll give you a little time to consider your options." Ted stated matter of factually.

Before Julie could respond Ted had pulled her too him and sensually kissed her, to a point were she could feel her excitement grow.

The doorbell chimed, Ted checked and announced the Julie's taxi had arrived. Ted led Julie to his door, again embracing and kissing her passionately, before letting into the main foyer and out into the safety of the awaiting taxi. He informed Julie it was paid for, and again thanked her for a special evening.

Julie was sat in the back of the taxi speeding homewards, it was then it dawned on her she'd left her knickers back at Ted's.