It's Only Temporary Pt. 01

Story Info
Susan helps John become the women he's always dreamed of.
6.7k words
4.52
87.5k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Author's Note 2: This is a switch for me, as I'm usually writing about submissive, some might say victimized, women. Equal opportunity, I guess...

Susan had never been satisfied with her lovers. During high school she had sampled a lot of boys. It was easy, as she was pretty and shapely, outgoing and confident, but perhaps too intelligent. She had found far too many of those hormone-driven guys to be boors, unskilled and selfish. The ones she slept with were clumsy in bed and had no idea what she needed or wanted. A few of them had even come close to raping her.

When she was in college, she decided that women might make better partners. They at least understood how to make a woman happy in bed. Most of them were pleasant enough to be with, although some were catty and vain. She also, somewhat sadly came to the conclusion that she liked the occasional real-life cock.

When she graduated and entered the business world, she rapidly came to the realization that the tag 'lesbian' was bad for her career. It would stymie her efforts to break through the glass ceiling and prevent her from making the levels of income she desired and deserved.

When she met John, she recognized him as a good man, pleasant to be around, funny and good looking enough; good company all around. He wasn't the prototypical man's man who usually courted her, and who all too often disappointed her. He was, after all, only her height and generally thin -- some said 'scrawny'.

It was convenient too, that he worked for the same company, but in a different division.

They found that enjoyed many of the same things, and disliked a lot of the same things, too.

In bed, he was fairly competent and was certainly concerned with her enjoyment.

Predictably, the more time they spent together, the more they learned about each other and the intimate details of their sexual fantasies began to spill out.

It wasn't until he admitted, in a moment of passion and after consuming a considerable amount of weed, that he was into cross dressing that she realized he might be the perfect man for her.

'Why not?' she thought. A bisexual woman could be happy with a man who liked living on both sides of the divide. So, she started cultivating the feminine side of him, encouraging him on occasion, to dress for her and make love dressed as if he were the pretty woman, he wanted to look like.

And it worked! She really enjoyed those sessions with him. More than the 'normal' sessions, if truth be told.

He apparently enjoyed them immensely, too. And, to top it all off, he could pull off the look! When properly dressed and made-up, he looked really good. Like a pretty young woman!

They became the, almost, perfect couple. She was a bit disappointed that he wasn't a bit more intelligent, and she wished he had a better, more lucrative position. But she had a high enough IQ and was well on her way to the successful, top-paying title that she had always desired.

Eventually they decided that marriage was a good course for the two of them and they tied the knot.

In the months that followed, things settled into a comfortable routine. Susan worked like the proverbial dog, focused on the next promotion and commensurate raise. John slaved away in his position, content to just do the job. Their sex lives continued to progress as Susan had hoped for.

John was happy to pursue his cross-dressing fetish on occasional weekends, and Susan was enjoying herself as she gently encouraged him. Early on, she asked him to grow his hair out, and started him on a skin care regimen.

Slowly he filled out his wardrobe and improved in his make-up techniques. With practice, under Susan's supervision, he learned to walk in heels like a real woman.

Susan dedicated more and more of her limited spare time to helping him achieve a more and more feminine persona.

With Susan's reassurance and his own fetish fantasies driving him along, John began spending entire weekends around the house, dressed in women's clothes.

He resisted going out in public so dressed, even though he agreed with Susan that he looked good enough to pass.

As the months passed, and the weekends went by, he got better and better at looking and acting like the woman of his fantasies. He enjoyed it immensely, and was both relieved and pleased that his wife played along.

Susan was happy, too. Sex with John, when he was dressed as a girl was better than ever. The clothes seemed to soften his attitude, and he became more sensual and compliant, like the lesbian lover she fantasized about, but with a cock, for good measure.

One day, while they were out shopping, she dragged him into a jewelry store. She whispered to him, "you'll look a lot more feminine if we can put pretty earrings in your ears."

She then took him straight to one of the clerks and requested that she pierce both of his lobes. He was stunned but excited, and just went along. He left the store 15 minutes later with small ball studs in place. From that point on, he added dingily earrings to his feminine look.

For Christmas that year Susan went all out and bought dozens of women's clothing items for her lover. Whole wardrobes of stylish women's dresses, shoes and sexy lingerie. Around the Christmas tree she demanded that he try them all on for fit and look.

John was astounded by how much Susan had spent on him, but he enjoyed it immensely. He played the fashion model as he strutted around in outfit after outfit.

Included were several corsets, that Susan helped him into. She praised his shape when they reduced his waist, and he had to admit that he did look much more feminine with his waist reduced. Of course, he found it uncomfortable and constraining. Especially when Susan put him into the stricter, more heavily boned models, and laced him down tightly.

With all of the new things, Susan insisted that he stop wearing men's underwear, even under his male work clothes. At first, he resisted, but she ended the argument by throwing out all of his men's underpants, leaving him with nothing but soft, silky panties.

Initially, John was very nervous, afraid that somehow, someone would notice the panties under his slacks. But before long he realized that no one could tell what he was wearing, and they felt so good on his cock and ass that he wore them with pleasure.

A couple of months further along, on his birthday weekend, as they finished a nice dinner with John wearing his prettiest dress, Susan showed him a pink, plastic chastity device.

He was shocked, frightened and not particularly interested, but Susan explained to him that sex between two women should not include a cock.

When he continued to baulk at wearing the thing, she begged him to give it a try, for her. To encourage him, she took him by the hand and walked him into their bedroom. Pushing him down onto their bed, she lifted his skirt and gave him one of the longest, most erotic and mind-altering blow-jobs he had ever had. Afterwards, she slid the thing onto his deflated cock and locked it in place.

At that point he didn't really care. It was only later that he realized that she had the only key, and that she wasn't going to give it up easily.

He wore the thing all week, getting used to its constriction, the way its ring pulled on his balls making them more sensitive and the frustration and even pain when his cock tried to harden and grow.

Having to sit to pee, was inconvenient, but somewhat arousing as it made him feel more like a real woman.

He was, of course, getting hornier and more frustrated all of the time, while using his mouth to give Susan repeated orgasms. 'Just like a real lesbian would' Susan said happily.

Still, he found the thing to be uncomfortable at best, and torturous most of the time. He complained so much and so often that Susan finally lost her temper.

"Just stop!" she said loudly and angrily as he sat on the couch after returning home from work. "You are the one with the fantasy, not me. I'm trying to be nice and work with you to make you happy. I don't want any more complaining, or we can call the whole thing off."

John was shocked and frightened. He wasn't sure if she meant call off the cross dressing, or call off the marriage. He loved Susan too much to end the marriage, and he loved his cross-dressing fetish almost as much.

"John, I've worked very hard with you to make you into the girl of your dreams, and I've grown to enjoy you that way," she said.

Hearing that, John was actually relieved, as he realized that she was, in fact, not threatening divorce.

"So here's the deal, we can either get rid of your women's cloths and you can be just plain old John," she said with a frown, "or you can participate in a game I've been designing for us."

"What game is that?" John asked. He was feeling calmed, but still anxious.

"OK, here are the three simple rules of my game. One, any day you wear men's cloths, you will wear the chastity cage. Two, only after at least 24 hours dressed as a woman, will you be released. Finally, you will always be in female clothes when the cage is off. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like I will still be in the cage most of the time," John said plaintively.

"Yes, but you'll usually be free of the cage all day Sunday, now won't you? And on three-day holiday weekends, you'll have two whole days with your cock free for all the sex you want. Won't that be nice?"

"But what if I have to go out on the weekend? What if we have somewhere to go?" John realized that he was sounding like a child, whining about his parent's rules, but he just wasn't sure if he could live with Susan's game.

"Well, then you'll have a hard decision to make," Susan replied, laughing at the inuendo.

John continued to hesitate, so Susan decided to turn up the pressure. She got down on her knees in front of him as he sat, sullenly on the couch. As he watched, she undid his belt and opened his pants. Reaching in she cupped his caged cock and began to massage his balls, while licking the slit at the tip of the cage where his sensitive pee hole peeked out when he was hard, and he was hard now.

Soon he was squirming and moaning in extasy. As she continued to work on him, he melted under her ministrations.

When she finally unlocked him, and they made love, she was on top and he had a fantastic orgasm.

"Now wasn't that worth waiting for?" Susan had asked, and he had begrudgingly agreed.

Smiling and nodding, "will you agree to play our new game?"

Sighing in resignation, he said 'yes'.

+++

It was a couple of days later, in the evening that Susan took him, to a beauty spa for an appointment with a friend of hers who was a laser hair removal technician.

He was dumbfounded as the two women escorted him into a secluded treatment room, stripped him and laid him out on a table. His cage was then unlocked and removed, furthering his humiliation.

Whenever he tried to protest, Susan either, ordered him to be quiet, covered his mouth with her hand, or grabbed his balls and squeezed. Her dominating treatment was also a shock, that he didn't know how to handle, especially in front of a stranger.

So, in the end, he just laid there and allowed the woman to laboriously remove all of the hair on his entire body.

Several hours later, well after normal closing hours, the first pass was complete, and another two were scheduled during the coming weeks.

John was a wreck when they finally got home, but Susan was all excited and screwed his brains out, all the while rubbing a soothing and sweet-smelling body lotion on his now smooth skin.

Afterwards, as she locked the chastity cage back on him, she explained that the hairless condition was best for the device, and that she felt that it was about time for him to have a much more feminine and sexy body.

That night, as John lay in bed next to Susan, in his pretty negligee, he debated with himself if this wasn't all going too far. He had had this same internal discussion about once a month ever since the wedding, and each time in the past had decided that since both he and Susan enjoyed the sex games so much, there was no reason to stop.

But now, he was truly on the verge of calling it all off. His new hairless condition wasn't the main concern. He did like the way his skin looked and felt, but the permanence of his new hairless look would make it hard for him to return to being a man, particularly at the beach or the gym (where he hadn't been in far too many months.)

The more he thought about it, though, the more he realized that he found the submission and being forced, was something he really enjoyed. It took his cross-dressing fantasies to a whole new level. Although it was going farther than he had ever dreamed of taking it, he WAS living out his long-held fantasies, and enjoying the hell out of it. He just couldn't make it stop.

So, Susan's game became his life.

John slowly became used to wearing the chastity cage, and after his follow-on appointments with the laser, his body was declared hairless and fully feminine.

In his male clothes at work no one seemed to notice his hairlessness, nor his cock cage. He continued to be a man at work and a woman on the weekends, and occasionally on weeknights, too.

He looked forward to the relief he received on Sundays, at least those when he had satisfied the rules. He became frustrated and resentful when events conspired to prevent him from satisfying rules 2 or 3.

But all in all, he and Susan both enjoyed their lifestyle, immensely.

+++

One evening, after work, John came home to find Susan in a very good mood, so much so that she told him to hurry and get cleaned up, as they needed to go out and celebrate.

"Celebrate what?" John asked, getting caught up in Susan's excitement.

"I'll explain over drinks at the restaurant," was her reply accompanied by a huge smile and a quick kiss.

As they sat down in a nice quiet corner of the Royal Table Grill, Susan explained that she had received an exciting promotion that included a sizeable raise. Along with the step up, she had been assigned a new project that would require a four-month stint working in the company's San Francisco office.

"What does that mean?" John asked confused and concerned.

"It means that the company is providing me, us, with a corporate apartment and a healthy per-diem allowance to live temporarily in the 'city by the bay'. Isn't that great? we're moving to San Francisco.

"But Susan, my job. I can't just quit."

"Don't worry, I've already made arrangements with the Personnel Department. I told the executive team that I could only accept the San Francisco project if they could grant you a sabbatical for the duration. You can come with me and then return to your job afterwards, no harm done."

John could see that his wife was very excited and very pleased with herself. He was happy for her and proud of her, but he was still concerned about his job, and his career, such as it was.

"Are you sure it is OK? My career won't suffer from my absence? Who will take over my team?"

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. HR will handle it, and I promise you'll be fine." She reached over and held his hand, "and if I do as well as I think I will on this new project, the company will make millions and I will be in for a huge cash bonus. More than you make in a year! So, don't you worry."

It did sound really good to John. That kind of money was hard to turn down, and so was an all-expense paid vacation from work, in San Francisco.

"OK, that does seem like a good deal," he said, getting excited himself, "and I'm really happy for you, but what will I do all day, while you're at work?"

"Well, I've been thinking about that. You can take care of the apartment, and do the cooking. I think that you can also help me. Be something of an assistant, working from home. I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get to pull off this mission."

"I'd be glad to help, any way I can, and I can certainly take care of the apartment, but Susan, you know I'm not much of a cook. I don't want to take a chance of poisoning us," he said with a deprecating laugh.

Susan laughed too, "I don't want that either." She thought for a moment, "I know, while I'm at work we can sign you up for a cooking class. I'm sure there will be things like that in that city. What do you think?"

John had never pictured himself learning to cook, and certainly not as a student in some cooking school, but, why not? He'd have the time.

"OK," he said, "I guess we're moving temporarily to San Francisco!"

+++

The next six weeks were crazy, busy.

They had a lot to do to prepare their house to be empty for the time they would be gone. They didn't expect to return for any reason for the duration. There was also a long list of arrangements and tasks that had to be completed to reset their lives for the relocation, temporary though it was.

Both of them still had to work, right up to the day of departure. John's boss, wasn't too keen on losing him for the block of time, but HR didn't give him a choice, so he took it out on John, making him work hard right up to the last minute before their flight out.

Of course, John still had to live within the rules of the game, and as a result remained locked up and frustrated, as he ran week-end errands demanded by their task list.

The corporate apartment came fully furnished and the company even arranged for a service to do the initial stocking of consumables for the place.

All Susan and John really had to worry about were clothes and toiletries.

With john being driven like a slave by his disgruntled boss, Susan volunteered to do all of the packing for both of them.

They each had large checked bags as well as roll-on baggage to go in the overhead bins.

Anything else they might need would have to be purchased in SF, as it was needed.

On the day of departure, John had to work the morning, with Susan picking him up in a cab, in time for the flight she had scheduled for them. They would arrive in mid-afternoon in SF, assisted by the different time zones. Heading West, they picked up a couple of hours.

When they got to the airport, John was nervous that his cage, containing the metal of the built-in lock, would set off the TSA's X-ray machine, but Susan assured him that it was too small an amount of brass to get him in trouble, and she was right.

As they walked down the concourse toward their gate, dragging their roll-ons, Susan grabbed him by the arm and steered him into one of the private 'Family Bathrooms' along the way.

"What are you doing?" he asked confused.

"Just come along" was all she said, as she opened the door and ushered him in. Before she closed and locked the door, she reached around and put something like a sign on the outside of the door.

Susan turned to him and ordered him to strip. She handed him a small trash bag and instructed him to put all of his clothes in it. Shoes too.

"What? Why?" was all he could stutter.

"John, we have been working on your feminine side for a long time now, and I have decided that this trip is the perfect time to make it complete."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that for the time we are in San Francisco you are going to be a woman. One hundred percent. The whole time. I'm serious now. No arguments."

John was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say.

Susan, taking the initiative, started to unbutton his shirt and open his pants. "Just do it. Unless you want to stay here alone."

12