It's Only Temporary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John remained so shocked that he couldn't think of anything to say. Both the thought of full-time dressing and the domineering behavior he was experiencing from his wife were hitting him like a ton of bricks.

But in response to his wife's orders and actions, he completed what she had started and was soon completely naked, save for his cage.

As he was cramming the last of his clothes into the trash bag, Susan was opening up his suit case. He was again shocked when he saw that its contents were all from his feminine wardrobe. There wasn't a single item of men's clothing in there.

Oh, my god, he thought. This is really happening!

Noticing his reaction, Susan said, "See, you have no choice, nothing but women's things in this and in your checked bag, too."

She reached up and grabbed the trash bag out of his hand, tied it off, and threw it into a corner.

"Now let's get you dressed as a proper woman."

It was all happening so fast, John didn't know what to say or do. His wife had suddenly become a dominatrix. He was being forced, in the middle of the bustling airport, to go public as a woman. He was both petrified and aroused, at the same time.

Susan, understanding her husband's confusion, stepped up to him, hugged him and kissed him lovingly. "Come on sweetie. This will be fun and exciting. From this point on, and for the duration of our time in SF, you will be my lesbian lover. No one will know that you aren't Joan Simmons, the pretty woman who lives with Susan. You and I both know you can pass as a female. Now snap out of it and let's get going."

With that she grabbed him by the balls, literally, and handed him a pair of stockings. She squeezed, "now put these on."

The sudden pain woke him out of his trance, and he complied. As soon as he had them on, Susan had him step into a corset and she laced him up, pulling tight before tying him off. She then knelt and attached the corset's garters to his stockings. Next came panties, a bra with sizeable breast forms, pumps with four-inch heels and a pretty, form-fitting and short skirted dress.

Then it was time for his nails. Susan simply put a coat of silver-white polish on them, mumbling, "we'll take better care of these as soon as we get there. For now, don't touch anything, simply hold your hands out from your sides."

Makeup was next. Susan pulled a kit out of John's bag and began working on his face. First, she gave him a close shave, again mumbling something about 'taking better care of this'. She followed up with foundation and all of the other familiar aspects of a woman's look, even including false eyelashes.

Satisfied with his face, Susan pulled out a pair of large and elaborate chandelier ear rings and inserted them in his lobes. They included several deep blue stones, and brushed his neck and jaw as he moved.

As the final step, she pulled out and placed a full, shoulder-length blond wig on his head. One he had never seen before. It was obviously much nicer than his other wigs, and he marveled at how good it felt.

When Susan was finally finished, she turned him around to face the mirror, saying, "now here's the real Joan I've been dreaming of."

John, was stunned stupid. He hardly recognized John the man, all he saw was Joan the woman. There was no doubt that Joan was a female. Perhaps even a pretty one.

John felt his poor cock straining at its cage.

They'd been in that bathroom for almost two hours by that time.

"OK, stop admiring yourself, we have to get going to make our flight," Susan said, giggling.

She then pulled a small woman's purse out of her own suitcase and handed it to him. "Quickly now, look inside at the ID."

While he pulled out a woman's wallet and looked for the driver's license, Susan closed up their cases and grabbed the trash bag that contained John's male clothes.

When John found the small card, he was surprised by what he saw. The picture was of him when he was in full makeup, sometime in the past, and the name on the card was 'Joan Simmons'.

"But how?" He asked, in awe.

"Well," she explained, "your license was reported lost, and an updated photo was supplied. It was a simple step to doctor it and change the 'h' to an 'a'. John became Joan."

As she ushered John, now Joan, out the door, he noticed a sign on the outside, before Susan tore it off and crumpled it up. It read "We apologize for the inconvenience. This facility is under repair. Please use one of the others, available in this or other concourses."

He realized then that she had been planning this all along.

Despite his confidence in his look, Joan was nervous and unsure as he stepped out into the busy concourse.

Susan went straight to the nearest trash can and deposited the bag with his only male clothes inside.

John understood then that he now had no option but to travel as Joan.

It only took a minute for him to conclude that, apart from the habitual people-watchers, no one was paying him any attention, in the busy airport.

They hurried to their gate and arrived in time to board with the other first-class passengers.

Joan took the window seat with Susan next to him, on the isle. He tried to look nonchalant as the rest of the passengers filed past. He knew that every one of them would probably be checking out the two pretty women sitting in first class. The thought sent him into a tail spin of emotions. Nervousness, pride, excitement, fear, embarrassment, and of course intense arousal were chief among them.

Susan had to nudge him when the first-class steward, asked "Would you like something to drink while we board, miss?"

My God, he thought, the guy was talking to him!

He was able to stutter, "just a water, please."

Susan leaned over and whispered in his ear, "you'll have to get used to answering to 'miss' and 'Joan' and we'll have to work on your feminine voice, too."

When he turned and looked at her, Susan could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"My dear, this is what you always wanted. I want it too. We will make it work, and it will be wonderful for you. You'll see. But you need to really try and get into your new persona. You are now 'Joan' and you will be her for the next four months."

She reached up with a hand on each side of his face and held his stare. "You have to do this. You have no other option, unless you want to stay here without me and live alone."

Her tone, and everything she had done to make John into Joan, made it clear that he really didn't have a choice.

He whispered "yes" and she then reached over and kissed him, right there in the plane for all to see.

That was the final shock. When she let go, he just leaned back and turned to stare out the window.

He realized that his life was now completely changed, at least it was only temporary, while they stayed in San Francisco.

+++

When the plane landed, they worked their way through the airport and baggage claim and eventually out to the car rental place.

Just two women, traveling together.

Susan said, "OK, we made it, and we're just in time to make your appointment at the beauty salon before we find the apartment."

"What?"

"I made you an appointment for some work before we show up at our new place. We want you to be as convincing as possible when we settle into our new neighborhood."

Damn, he thought, what next?

When they arrived at the up-scale spa that Susan had identified as just the right place for Joan's first session, Joan was scared to death; afraid that the women in there would certainly be able to tell that he was just a man in drag.

Susan reassured him that he could and would pass, as long as he kept his wits about him.

The receptionist found Joan's appointment and read off the treatments, pedicure, manicure with extensions and eyebrow shaping. To Joan it sounded like he was being sentenced by a judge.

He was escorted to a chair and station in the middle of a dozen others, with Susan following along like a mother hen.

As the beautician, Marie, worked on him, Susan did most of the talking, small talk and fashion topics. Joan listened in and responded when questioned, but otherwise stayed silent as he watched Marie work.

Joan's feet were soaked and then her toenails painted a pretty pinkish-red color, that Susan selected.

Her finger nails were sanded and shaped and strong gel extensions were added. Her nails looked long and elegant, and extended around a half-inch beyond her finger tips. They too were painted in a bright pink-red shade. Marie, commented, "these will take some getting used to, but you look fabulous."

Finally, Claire came over and began working on Joan's eyebrows. "These really need work, you know," she scolded.

It took almost an hour for her to finish plucking and trimming. Joan found it to be torture. Painful and seemingly never ending.

When Claire finally finished and held up a hand mirror Joan was surprised at how much better she looked with the thin, arched and beautifully shaped brows.

Susan too was very pleased.

Just as Joan thought the ordeal was over, Susan asked Claire, "do you do ear piercing, here?"

When Clair said that did, Susan asked if they could add two more piercings to each of Joan's ears.

When Susan and Joan finally left the salon, Joan was a different woman. Her nails were very feminine, although she found them cumbersome and her fingers difficult to use. Her face definitely looked prettier with her delicate eye brows and her ears sported two new rings extending up both sides.

Only 20 minutes later they pulled into the underground parking of their new apartment building.

The high-rise looked new and modern. It was nicely located near the old Chinatown, next to the business district.

Apparently, something like 80% of the 200 apartments were populated by permanent residents on, annual leases, and 20% were business sponsored, month-to-month residents like Susan. It made for a nice mix of stability and transient residents.

They grabbed their luggage and took the elevator to the reception area, where they were greeted by a pretty young lady who came out from behind her desk to greet them.

"Hello, I'm Susan Simmons, I'm a new resident."

Shaking hands, "oh great, I'm Kelly. Your apartment, 14C, is all ready for you."

Kelly stepped back to her desk and picked up a form. "I show you staying for four months, is that correct?"

"Yes"

"And I see your husband as John Simmons."

"No, that must be a typo. My spouse is Joan Simmons," Susan replied turning to Joan and introducing her, "It's an easy mistake, changing one letter and assuming a hetero relationship."

Kelly was obviously embarrassed, "Oh, I'm so sorry, we should know better, we have many residents who are lesbian or gay, you'll certainly be comfortable here."

She then turned to Joan, "please forgive us, our mistake. I have a bunch of forms for you two to sign and then we'll get you settled in. Your apartment is ready and fully stocked. I verified that myself, this morning."

It took a while to finish all of the paperwork. Joan had to concentrate on producing a feminine signature in his new name.

Finally done, Kelly escorted them up to their apartment. In the elevator, she pointed to a framed poster that described the building's rooftop restaurant, available only to residents and their guests.

"I highly recommend you visit our restaurant. It's a great place for an easy, quality meal, and the neighbors often get together up there to socialize and have a drink. I'm sure you'll love it."

Susan and Joan's new home was large and comfortable. It had two bedrooms, two baths a nice kitchen and a sitting room. At Susan's request the second bedroom had been fitted out as an office.

After a quick tour of the place, and an explanation of the various features and the building's other facilities, Kelly finally left them alone in their new place.

As soon as she was gone, Joan collapsed into one of the comfortable chairs, absolutely drained form the ordeal he had just been through.

He was exhausted both physically and psychologically, and filled with disbelief and consternation.

How was he ever going to live as a woman for the next four months? How could Susan do this to him?

No matter how turned on he was, and he was very horny, he didn't think he could continue with this new game.

Sitting there, in his feminine things, he actually started to cry, feeling sorry for himself and his predicament.

Susan came back into the sitting room from the bedroom to find her husband sobbing, sad and beaten in the chair.

She immediately ran over to him and from her knees, hugged him tightly to her chest. She started wondering if she had gone too far with the poor man. She didn't want to break him. She did love him dearly.

She had certainly started out just wanting to have a little fun with his personal cross-dressing fetish, fitting it in with her on fantasies of lesbian love.

Now, she felt that she had what she wanted. She just needed convince him that this is what he wanted, and that he would enjoy it.

He did look very good, and that should please him. He was also doing a good job of acting the part. Perhaps he just needed encouragement and the time to adjust and gain confidence in his new persona.

Susan was sure that as long as they were careful, no one would ever realize that Joan had once been a man.

Then too, as soon as she got through this project, they would be moving back home, and he could revert to his male persona, at least during the work week.

She began talking quietly to him, soothingly. Telling him how good he looked, how he made such a good woman. How much she loved him and adored him as Joan.

Finally, she reminded him that this game, and it was a game designed to be fun, would be over in just a few months and then they would go home and he could go back to being John.

In the end they wound up kissing, first tentatively as he stopped crying, then passionately as he became more involved.

Susan eventually stood up, pulled Joan up and escorted him to their new bed.

They undressed, she removed his cage and they made slow, sensual love, like the happily married couple that they were. They fell asleep in each other's arms when they were both satiated.

In the morning, they showered together, Susan helped Joan dress and do her makeup before getting dressed herself.

The cage was forgotten. The game now meaningless, as he would always be dressed as a woman, he had no choice in the matter.

He was relieved to be free of the thing. He looked forward to unrestrained sex in the days to come.

Joan was a little put out, though, as although Susan wore a casual outfit, with a blouse, jeans and sneakers, with a jacket to battle the city's perpetual cold and damp, he had to wear a corset, stockings, a short dress and 4-inch high heels. Her short jacket ensured that her long legs and tall shoes were on full display.

As soon as Susan was ready, they went out to explore the neighborhood and find a place for breakfast.

Walking along, holding hands, it seemed to Joan that she got all of the stares and admiring looks from the people they passed, men and women alike. The stares made her nervous and afraid she'd be discovered and ridiculed.

Susan could sense Joan's discomfort.

"Relax, you look great. No one here knows you. None of these folks have the slightest clue that you have a cock in your panties."

Joan, shocked, stopped and stared at Susan, who started to giggle. The absurdity of it all struck Joan and she too started to giggle. Soon they were laughing, together as they stood in the middle of the sidewalk, with strangers walking by.

That set the tone for the rest of the morning. They found a nice restaurant, just a few blocks from their apartment and enjoyed a very good breakfast.

Afterwards, with directions from their server, they found their way to the Embarcadero center and spent the next several hours shopping, and having a good time.

They were eating a late lunch when a smiling woman approached them with a flyer in her hand.

"Hi, I'm Marie, and you two look like you may be interested in our group's get-together, next weekend."

As she was speaking, she held out the flyer so they could read it.

'Women of Lesbos, Networking and Support Group Get Together'

It described the time and place and invited all to attend and participate.

While Susan and Joan read thru the details, Marie was looking at Joan. With her free hand, she reached over and began gently rubbing Joan's shoulder and up to the back of her neck.

Joan was a little freaked out by the intimacy from a stranger, so he just tried to ignore it and continued scanning the flyer.

Susan, happened to glance over and see what was happening. She almost laughed out loud, but instead took pity on her lover, and broke the spell, "that looks interesting, thanks Marie, we'll consider it," she said as she took the flyer from Marie's hand.

Marie took the hint and backed away, still smiling at Joan.

After she had gone, Joan let out a sigh of relief, and turned to Susan, who had begun to chuckle, "see, you're such a babe that even the lesbians are after you. You have nothing to worry about. You're a wonderful woman."

Joan understood that Susan was right. He was a convincing woman now, and he smiled at the realization.

Susan reached over and clasped his hand, "now, come on, finish your meal. I'm anxious to get you back to the apartment and have passionate, lesbian sex with you, my dear."

As they hurried back to their new home, Joan moved with a confidence and self-assurance that he'd never felt before.

To be Continued...

12