All Comments on 'It's Only Temporary Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
John's new name. Makeup your mind.

You have picked a name for John but you keep changing it from Joan to Jane.

Make up your mind and only use one name. And try to not make the wife too dominant with the cock cage, rules and her own plans for her husband. In 4 months will Joan be able to change back to John or will he have to stay as Joan?

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

Is the name Joan or Jane ? I got distracted by it changing

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uover 4 years ago

looking forward to where this will lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this story

so wish i was Joanhun

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 4 years agoAuthor
OP - My apologies. Our hero's new name is JOAN....

Sorry, It's JOAN, as described in the story, it's an easy change from John. I have to do a better job of proofreading...

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
The Idea Is

Don't be silly. You know the idea is that he stay trans. I find this rather sickening. He's not that crazy over being Joan until his wife Susan basically hypnotizes him. Of course, the whole thing is her idea anyway so I would really put this in Non-Con.

tonitemptstonitemptsover 4 years ago
I like it....

I like it but she is kind of cruel. She has a twisted idea of love. She doesnt love him, so loves the her she's forcing him to be and I'd suspect she will soon desire a him he never could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

The only issue was the name jumping, but it's an easy mix up when writing stories. Keep writing and enjoying writing your thoughts out for others to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joan/Jane

Is it not possible to edit the story once it's posted here and fix the Jane/Joan issue?

I really like this story. The wife is dominant without being a caricature of a dominatrix in leather and thigh boots.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldover 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

Lovely story, thanks so much for writing it. I am hugely looking forward to reading Part Two.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 4 years ago
Fantastic

It's great however she was right when she said that lesbian sex has no cock in it she needs a strap-on and she should keep him caged even while he's in the female persona

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wish it were me

wish I had awife like that and spend my life like that

sissynewbiesissynewbieover 3 years ago

How she could do that to him? Easily!

Would love to have wife like that, who pushes my feminity forwards! Would love to live 4 months dressing fully as a woman!

nicolawilliams1942nicolawilliams1942over 1 year ago

Such a delightful tale

Just what us girls love

Gentle feminine loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. The minute she wants to pierce his ears the answer should have been "NO"! You can't hide pierced ears. And then her dominant side should have worried him. When she wants to get rid of all his male clothes that would have been the last straw before divorcing the bitch. Not every crossdresser is a sissy, gay or otherwise challenged. Sometimes (most times) a crossdresser is just a crossdresser who enjoys women's clothes and doesn't need to go any further. Most of these stories want to take it further and that's a shame. She put the topper on this mess when she brought someone else into their private fantasies. What a cunt! And besides that, why be married? Really dumb. Better to be honest with yourself about who you are and what you want.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

A confident, sexy business woman has always aroused me. This story seems very real to me though! Almost too real! I'm a CD, but basically a very much discreet crossdresser only. This story DOES turn me on! I'm not saying that. I'd LOVE to have a similar relationship with such a woman!

About the pink chastiy device... I don't know if I could agree to something like that, even how much I'm enamored by a woman. You wrote about John's feelings very well about wearing it! I feel the same way.

I could and would LOVE to wear women's clothes for such a woman! I'd get my ears pierced too, for her. I'd shave my body hair for her. If I ever found such a woman, I'd be very happy and content, as long as my crossdressing was discreet. I'm very afraid of what I KNOW others would think about me. I'm MUCH MORE than just a crossdresser.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Love the idea. like the story 4 stars worth. The only niggles I would like to be added to the story are shoving the newly made "Joan" full of estrogen - and whatever T-stoppers needed to create full-blown ED with still having a horny mind would speed up his becoming the horny wife Susan wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love this to be me. My dream is for my wife to feminised me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES