It's Only Temporary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate and talked for an hour, and then relocated to the couches of one of the small sitting areas.

Joan had a difficult time sitting on the soft couch with her stiff corset, and an even harder time not showing off her stocking tops, and a flash of bare thigh with her short dress.

She caught both Carrie and Teresa watching her lasciviously, as she tried to settle in.

The realization caused her cock to strain at its cage. The thought of screwing them pushed to the forefront of his brain. The fact that they were both lesbians, seemed to make it even more exciting.

After a drink and more talk, the group broke up and they all headed their own way.

Joan was again shocked when Carrie gave him a hug and kiss on the lips as she exited the elevator on her floor, while saying goodbye.

She also got a hug and a pat on the rear by Teresa, as he and Susan got off on their own floor.

Once the door closed behind them in their apartment, he asked Susan, "was it just me or were both Carrie and Teresa coming on to me?"

Susan laughed, "Of course they were. You're a pretty and sexy girl and they're two hot lesbians. Don't get your hopes up, though, not all lesbians are that horny, and they would probably freak if they found you had a cock under that gorgeous dress. "

+++

After they both used the bathroom, and freshened up, Susan again led Joan out to run another errand. Joan wanted to change first, but Susan said not to bother, that her coat would keep her warm and cover her sexy look.

"But the shoes," he protested.

"They look great, and you need to get used to walking in them," was Susan's stern reply.

They walked several blocks to a Staples office supply store. Joan had no idea why. Along the way, she was embarrassed by the number stares she got from jealous women and sex-starved men.

In the store, Susan bought a small dry marker board, some markers and one of those small household tool kits, that usually sit around apartments until needed.

As they walked back to their building Susan explained.

"This is for our new game. We'll use it to keep track of how deserving you are of being freed from you're your cage. Instead of 'demerits', it will keep track of your 'Shemerit' score," Susan explained giggling at her inventiveness.

"When you do something feminine and well, you'll get a plus one. When you do something poorly, you'll get a minus one, or lose a point. We'll check your score on the weekend to determine if you've been a good girl, and if you have, I'll unlock you and take you to bed where you can get your rocks off. Otherwise, you'll just have to make love to me like a lesbian."

"Really. What kind of game is that? What if I don't want to play?"

"My dear, it's the 'get Joan used to being a complete woman' game, and if you don't want to play you can just stay locked up for the duration. Now no more whining and complaining, unless you want our first negative Shemerit."

Joan looked like he was going to say something else, but thought better of it. He obviously realized that he had to play the new game, if he was going to survive the next several months.

"Now peel off that lovely dress, so you won't damage it while you mount the white-board up on the wall inside our bedroom doorway. I want to be able to see it whenever you're in there."

While Joan slipped the dress off over his head, Susan got to work with the markers.

In big letters she printed 'Joan's SHEMERITs' across the top. Beneath that she wrote 'Good girl = +1; Bad girl = -1'.

In the center she put a big '1' as the current score.

"I'm giving you a +1 for being so sexy and gorgeous, today. Don't blow it."

"Thank you," he mumbled, subdued, "what score gets me a release?"

Susan thought about that for a minute, keeping Joan waiting, "I haven't decided on that quite yet. We'll see. I'll have to think some more about your goals. We'll definitely be measuring the result each Saturday, so your score has to reflect a week's worth of proper performance."

Damn, he thought, as it dawned on him that he was back to only getting a chance for relief once a week, if that.

As Susan finished up, he grabbed the new tool kit and opened up to find some hangers and tools. He felt funny just wearing his underwear, and high heels, but he knew that was what Susan waned, and with the new game running, he didn't want to displease her.

Under her direction he mounted the white board, prominently, where he would always see it.

They then settled down in the living room to watch some chick-flick, that Susan had recorded.

They cuddled on the couch, although Joan wasn't very comfortable what with the tight and stiff corset and his high-heels forcing his feet into a high arch.

At one point while the main characters, a man and a woman, were making love Joan's cock started to stir, and he shifted position a bit to ease the pain. Susan noticed and reaching down inside his panties, grabbed his cage and balls and began toying with them.

Of course, the scene on the screen and Susan's manipulations drove him crazy. His poor cock was straining and his balls were near bursting, but all he could do was moan and twist.

She kept it up until the movie ended, and Joan was nearing insanity.

It was only then that she released him and whispered, "eat me."

He was so horny he would have done anything, so he quickly slid down, undid her pants and stripped off her panties before he buried his head in her crotch.

Susan had several orgasms over the next while.

She finally pushed him away, saying, "thank you my lover, I don't know about you but I'm hungry. What did you have in mind for dinner tonight?"

+++

Joan's cock remained locked away all the next week while they continued their routine. Susan was at work all day while Joan, always fully dressed in his sexy feminine outfits kept the apartment clean and orderly, did the laundry, attended his cooking classes, and prepared their meals.

He had trouble dressing while wearing the new, larger breast forms. Many of his tops and dresses strained and stretched under the pressure of his new, larger breasts. When he brought it up to Susan she laughed and said to just go with it, as it made Joan look even sexier.

Of course, he got hornier and hornier, as time went on. He was living his fantasy, but wasn't able to enjoy it, because he wasn't allowed to come.

Several times, he spent the evening giving Susan luxurious orgasms with his mouth and hands. She loved it! And, much of her enjoyment came from living out her own fantasies while playing with Joan as if he were her lesbian lover.

She'd hug his small, corseted waist and massage his breast forms as if they were the real thing.

One night, while she snuggled with his feminine form, she even asked, dreamily, "wouldn't it be nice if these were real? I bet you'd love having real tits, wouldn't you? Admit it, you've dreamed of having real ones, haven't you?"

Joan, a bit reluctantly, admitted to that as having been part of his fantasies, as he hugged his lovely wife more tightly.

+++

On Thursday, Joan's attempt to make a complicated French dish was a disaster. So bad that they had to order a pizza delivered so they could actually eat.

The impact to his Shemerit score was substantial and meant that he wouldn't be unlocked during the coming weekend. He was crushed, and hornier than ever.

Susan also expressed her disappointment, but declared that rules are rules and the two of them would have to live with the restrictions.

The weekend was hell for Joan. As the two of them hung out, shopped and dined out, he got more and more frustrated. Much to Susan's delight, he also became more compliant, and tried even harder to be the perfect woman.

His increasing attention and devotion to her and her body was delightful.

+++

Joan suffered through that work week, as his level of sexual frustration reached new heights. He was always very careful to be feminine and attentive to Susan and all of her needs. He dressed carefully and like the beautiful woman he was trying to be. His meals were always excellent. He kept the apartment spotless and he gave Susan innumerable orgasms.

Susan was working very hard at the office, and things were going well. She really needed her life at home to be perfect, to allay the pressures of her job. She was relieved and delighted with Joan's behavior, although she could see that the pressure was building in his balls and his libido. She knew that she'd have to give him relief this weekend.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough for Joan. As he always did these days, he monitored the Shemerit scoreboard, and was always relieved to see the positive integers it displayed.

Susan held back on allowing him relief all morning, Saturday. Joan was going nuts, but didn't complain out of fear.

For lunch, they headed out to a Japanese restaurant that Carrie had recommended as being fun and gay friendly. Reportedly the food was good, and the atmosphere even better. The place was focused on Anime, in particular sexy girl anime.

Susan was delighted by the décor. It was bright and up-beat and the walls were covered in posters of anime girls in sexy poses and outfits. Following the theme, all of the waitresses wore skimpy Japanese school-girl uniforms and almost danced about the place as they took orders and delivered food. As an added attraction, a dozen other girls, all Japanese teens wearing skimpy outfits mingled with the diners, giggling and flirting with the customers.

Joan was a bit overwhelmed, and immediately aroused by all of the young skin on display. As always, these days, his poor cock strained painfully at his cage.

The 'Anime Café' was large and busy, but there were a few empty tables so they were seated immediately in the middle of the floor.

Just as they were sitting down, one of the anime girls who had been leaning over a guy at a neighboring table, flirting and rubbing her tits on his back, stood back and bumped right into Joan's crotch. He stumbled back into his chair, clumsily and unladylike, with his legs spread, showing his sexy stocking tops.

The girl turned and looked, confused, directly at his crotch. Susan having seen the collision, knew that she had felt something strange when her shapely ass had hit Joan in his groin.

With a devilish smile the girl bent over and giggling, apologized for bumping into poor Joan, who sat in his chair, still stunned. But as she talked, the girl reached down and placed her hand directly on his cock, locked in its hard, plastic cage.

Joan jumped at the touch, and the girl snickered, as she felt around in his lap. Susan too laughed, at the scene, and at Joan's horrified look of embarrassment.

Several nearby diners, noticed the girl with her hand in the lap of the woman sprawled in her chair. They too laughed at the site.

Joan, finally pushed the girl's hand away and pulled himself together into a more dignified and lady-like position. He was humiliated beyond belief, and his face glower red, even thru his makeup.

The girl, still giggling rubbed Joan's back as she bent over to Susan and whispered in her ear, "is she really a guy? Was that some sort of chastity thing she's wearing?"

Susan couldn't help herself, she turned and whispered back, "yes, pretty isn't he?"

The girl continued speaking so only she and Susan could hear, "oh my god, I love it. I mean it really turns me on. Can I see, can I join in? Please, oh please. I'm practically coming in my panties, right now."

The sweet looking young thing then blushed prettily and with her other hand, grabbed Susan's, wrist, pleadingly.

Susan smiled but didn't reply. She too was turned on by the girl and her begging, but she didn't think she could share Joan like that.

The girl seeing her reluctance, said, "Oh please," and then desperately, "here, give me your phone and I'll give you my number, call me any time and I'll come over. We'll have a good time, I just know we will," she gushed.

Susan, smiling, complied.

The girl squeaked in delight as she typed 'Tamiko' and a phone number into Susan's Contacts list.

Joan had been sitting quietly, still embarrassed, watching the exchange curiously. He knew that the girl was aware of his cock cage. But he was unable to hear what the two were talking about. He became wary when the girl worked on Susan's phone.

Tamiko handed Susan's phone back, while mouthing the word 'please'. She bent and gave first Susan and then Joan a kiss on the cheek before literally dancing away among the tables.

Joan then looked questioningly at Susan, as in 'what was that all about?'. Susan just smiled and winked at him before turning away to look at her menu.

Joan, frustrated and still humbled by the whole experience gave up and also started deciding what to eat.

Susan, though wasn't really thinking about food, she was debating with herself about whether she should take Tamiko up on her offer. She was fascinated and intrigued by the thought, and very turned-on by the proposition. She wasn't sure about how her husband would react, though. Like any man, he might very well love the idea of a pretty young girl. But, as Joan the cross dresser, he might be too embarrassed to share his fetish with a stranger, regardless of how cute she was.

She'd have to give it more thought, later, Susan concluded.

The rest of their lunch was relatively uneventful. Susan had seen Tamiko talking to a couple of other girls, and giggling amongst themselves while they stared their way, but Joan didn't see it, thank heaven.

She and Joan enjoyed the food, and the atmosphere.

Afterwards, they headed out and once again Susan steered their way to the sex toy shop, they'd visited before.

"Oh, Susan, why are we going in here again?" Joan complained.

"Well dear, that scene in the restaurant was embarrassing. That cute little girl was shocked when she felt your cage through your dress. I think we need something less obtrusive. I won't be humiliated like that again. We're going to see if there's something better."

She let that sink in for a minute, before continuing, "and, by the way, the scene you made was most decidedly unfeminine. A minus five Shemerits for you!"

Joan, was frightened and surprised. Scared by the thought of shopping for another chastity device and astonished by Susan's attitude that the thing in the restaurant was somehow his fault. But he followed Susan into the store, without complaint, unwilling to make things any worse.

Susan asked him to hang in the movie section while she shopped for a smaller, less obvious cage for him.

Twenty minutes later they left the store with Joan totally humiliated and carrying a small bag containing what he imagined would be a smaller and more torturous device.

As soon as they arrived home, Susan sat Joan down on the couch and kneeling down in front of him, she apologized for blaming him for the incident at the restaurant.

She then reached up his short skirt and removed his cage, fondling his cock and balls as she set it aside.

Joan was overjoyed, it had been so long. He was literally trembling with excitement. His cock jumped to full extension as soon as it was released.

He froze in place the minute Susan's hands touched him. He was immediately afraid that he might explode right then and there.

Understanding, Susan decided that he deserved a doubleheader, so she leaned in and wrapped her mouth around his penis and brought him to a fast and furious orgasm right then and there. She swallowed his entire load, something she rarely did, but making it even more special for her guy. By the time he was finished, he was a sweaty wreck, exhausted and relieved.

Susan gave him time to catch his breath, before she began to strip off his dress and underwear.

She kissed him and hugged his naked and hairless body as she pulled him up and lead him to the shower. There she herself stripped and they showered together, slowly and lovingly, enjoying the feel of their bodies, together.

Not unexpectedly, Joan's cock began to come to life once again. Untouched for so long, it was anxious for more.

This time, Susan held it gently as they dried off and headed to bed.

Their love making this time was traditional, with Joan on top. When his cock entered her pussy and he began a thrusting rhythm, Susan was ready. She moaned and began her first orgasm. Joan was able to hold off until she hit her second O, when he jetted his load for a second time.

Exhausted and satiated, they collapsed, happily gasping how much they loved each other.

They knapped, blissfully for the next couple of hours.

Susan was the first to stir. She washed up in the bathroom and came back to bed with a warm, damp washcloth. In her other hand was the new cock cage.

She climbed over and straddled him, sitting on his chest with her beautiful ass in his face.

He woke up to that sight and sighed, thinking '69', as his lovely wife washed his cock and balls.

He was surprised, though when he felt her rubbing a lubricant on his cock, and then his balls.

He realized what she was doing when he felt the discomfort of a catheter being slowly pushed up his urethra. A ring was then closed around the base of his cock and a tiny cap was then put over the head of his cock, pushing the catheter further up his sensitive pee hole. The entire device was then locked on.

"Oh God, what have you done to me?" he moaned.

"You know full well what I'm doing. I'm putting your cage back on, your new one. It has several advantages over your old one. It's metal so it will be harder to cut off. The catheter makes it impossible for you to pull out and it's stubby little cap for your penis will make it easier to hide under your clothes and less obvious while you're out in public."

Susan was obviously please and proud of her purchase, but Joan was terrified.

The feeling of the catheter stuck inside of him, was decidedly odd and unpleasant. It wasn't painful, but the tiny cup holding his cock was. It was so small that any arousal at all would be impossible and, of course painful. The thought of it all being steel and difficult to cut off, wasn't such a big deal, as he'd never considered removing the device.

As she climbed off of him, he bent over to look at his shiny new cage.

"But how will I pee?" was the only thing he could think of to challenge the new device.

"Oh, that won't be a problem. The catheter travels up high enough that almost all of your urine will travel down the tube. They told me that as long as you don't push too hard to empty your bladder, there should be no leakage, and if there is, it will dribble out the holes around the tip of the cup."

She paused as he reached down to feel the thing.

"They did tell me to keep watch for a urinary infection. We have to keep it clean and use an antiseptic cream around the tip, but that shouldn't be a problem."

Joan was really worried. As he climbed out of bed, he could feel that the new cage was heavier than the old one. Its weight pulled on his balls, as gravity had its way. And, the more he looked at the tiny cap that held his penis in check, the more frightened he became of how constrained his poor penis would be. He knew with certainty that he wouldn't be able to get even a tiny bit hard in the thing.

"Oh, please Susan. Please can't we just go back to the old one?" he whined.

"Nope," she replied, tersely, "you know this is best."

"What do you mean this is 'best'?" he said, now getting a bit angry.

His tone irritated her, "don't you use that tone with me! You're the one who wanted to be a woman. It's your fetish, remember? Now that I'm starting to enjoy it too, you're just going to have to live with it, and embrace it as who you always wanted to be. Now stop bitching and moaning and go shower. Then get dressed so we can go up to the restaurant and have some dinner."