It's Only Temporary Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan continues John's transformation.
11.4k words
4.37
66.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 1 -- Read that first!

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Susan's first day in her new office in SF, was an easy one. She didn't get any real work done, as she was busy all day, meeting new colleagues, the people who worked for her and those supporting her. She spent the time in between 'meets and greets' setting up her office, and getting her computer connected into the network. Necessary but tedious tasks.

That evening, when she arrived home and walked in the door, she immediately felt a blast of heat. The temperature in their new apartment was really high.

As she stepped into the living room she realized why. Joan sat on the couch in the same skimpy camisole she had slept in.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Oh, hi hon. What do you mean?"

Incredulous, she lost her temper, "I mean what have you been doing all day? Didn't you even get dressed? Did you actually just lay around doing nothing?"

Joan got the message. Sheepishly, he tried to explain, "well, I didn't have to go to work, so I thought I'd just relax, and take it easy."

"What about dinner? Did you at least make something for us to eat? Wasn't that part of the plan?"

"Well, um, no I haven't got anything going. I forgot, and you know what a terrible cook I am, I don't want to poison us," he said, trying miserably, to lighten things up a bit.

Susan just shook her head as she sat down opposite.

"Well, Miss Simmons, this will not work. So, let me make this clear to you. You are responsible for taking care of the apartment, and feeding the two of us. That is your job for the next four months. Understand?"

Joan nodded, contritely.

Susan continued, "unless you want to go out and find a temp job somewhere around here. I'm sure a lot of places need pretty secretaries or receptionists."

"No, I don't want that," he said, panicked by the thought.

"Alright then," Susan said, standing, "and I want you fully dressed, as Joan, every day before I leave for work. When I'm sitting in some stuffy meeting, I want to be able to imagine you looking pretty and sexy. Got it?"

That order got his attention. He was fascinated by the thought of Susan dreaming of him, but concerned about the demand, "fully dressed?" he asked.

"Yes, just like me. You'll be in a dress or skirt, with your corset, stockings and heels. And in full make-up and wig, too," she said, smiling. A little too smugly, Joan thought.

"And as for cooking, I'll sign you up for cooking classes. It will get you out of the apartment, and then I won't have to worry about you poisoning us. Hah!"

She let that sink in for a minute, then continued, "Now get dressed, fully dressed, right now. As soon as you're ready, we'll go to that rooftop restaurant that girl told us about when we moved in. Perhaps we'll meet some nice neighbors. At this point, I think Joan needs all of the friends she can find."

With that, she stormed off to the bathroom, leaving him, to scramble into the bedroom and put on some clothes.

As he was struggling to lace his corset, Susan walked in and helped him, "you'll have to get used to doing this yourself," she scolded him, pulling hard on the laces. To Joan, they seemed tighter than they'd ever been. His waist seemed crushed. Perhaps he deserved the punishment, he thought, for being lazy all day.

After dressing he started working on his makeup. He had gotten pretty good at it over the past year, but he was still far from perfect. Susan helped him, "this is something else you'll have to get better at, I won't always be able to help. Of course, you'll be getting plenty of practice from now on, too."

That thought both turned him on, and filled him with consternation. For the next four months this would be his daily routine.

They stepped off the elevator a few minutes later to a nice and cozy restaurant. It had great views of the surrounding city, and was decorated like the private club that it was. It had about a dozen tables and several comfortable sitting areas with couches and easy chairs scattered about.

Susan and Joan were impressed as there were about two dozen people sitting around, chatting amicably, apparently all good friends. Most of them were of a similar age to them, but there was a scattering of older adults, too. No children or teens were in evidence, which was nice.

Susan noticed that there were several couples of the same gender, lesbians and gays. Joan saw that too, and found it comforting, although a little weird. Unlike Susan, he didn't consider himself a lesbian, per se, and he certainly wasn't gay.

They sat down at a table and ordered wine and food from a small menu. Susan picked out the wine. Although John had always preferred beer, Joan, upon Susan's insistence, now drank only the grape.

They were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, and the serving staff, although small was competent and friendly.

They were discussing how impressed they were, when people started to stop by their table and introduce themselves. For a while It became a steady stream of residents welcoming them to the building. Then a pair of women, said hello and asked if they could join them.

Susan invited them to have a seat and introduced herself and Joan. They were Carrie and Beth, who lived two floors below them, in 12E.

Carrie did most of the talking, as did Susan. Beth seemed to be quite shy, and Joan still lacked confidence in his ability to pass successfully as a woman, especially in close company with others.

Carrie made a point of telling them about the best bars in the area, in particular, those that catered to women. Inviting Susan and Joan to join them at their favorite, the coming weekend.

Susan declined, explaining that they were still unpacking and exploring, much to Joan's relief.

The four of them visited for another 20 minutes before they left and parted in the elevator, promising to get together again soon.

As Susan and Joan climbed in bed that night, she calmly explained to him, "I liked Carrie., and Beth too. "You know, you really have to get used to the idea that you are a woman now, and that we are a lesbian couple. We will be going out with those two sometime soon, to one of those gay bars."

Joan was slow to respond, "but honey, I'm still worried that they'll figure out that I'm really a guy. Women concern me more than men, in that respect."

"I understand. You're going to have to improve. You have to look and act the part. You look the part pretty well, although there's room for improvement. You have to work on thinking and behaving more like the woman that you are."

"Easier said than done," he said, wryly.

"Look," she said, a little exasperated, "you are getting there. I can see the reactions. The guys all see you as a woman. All they see is a pretty face and body, and they just want to screw you."

He smiled, "but I sure don't want that! It's just so hard to get used to living this way, full time, that is."

Susan laughed, "Well, this is your fantasy, your fetish, we're living, so you need to make it happen. I'm here to help, and I've got to admit, I'm enjoying it too."

They made love that night like the happy couple that they were.

+++

In the morning, after a quick breakfast, they both dressed. Susan for work, and Joan for her day working on the apartment and for an expedition grocery shopping.

At her office, Susan took some time off from meetings and paper-shuffling to arrange the cooking classes they'd discussed. She found a culinary school not too far from the apartment, that offered a five-week course, in the afternoons. It sounded interesting as it dedicated each week to the preparation of a different type of cuisine, American, European, Asian, Mexican and African.

She also scheduled Joan for three morning sessions with a cosmetologist who would teach her more about make-up. She would help Joan improve her look and develop every-day and evening applications.

The cooking classes started next week, while the cosmetology sessions started tomorrow.

That evening, when he was told about the classes, Joan was not as thrilled as Susan was. He was, per usual, nervous about the exposure, and not particularly fond of the idea of the cooking classes. The thought of the make-up lessons, though, tickled his fetish, and turned him on.

He had never been that interested in cooking and wasn't thrilled with the idea that was part of his job, these days.

When Susan reminded him that was their agreement. He didn't mention that he had never really agreed to any of this.

+++

During the rest of the week, they began to build a fairly standard life-rhythm. They dressed together in the morning, and Susan headed off to work. Joan cleaned up the apartment, attended her class and then tried to prepare a dinner for the two of them.

Susan hoped that the cooking classes would mean better quality meals.

Joan's new skills at make-up were a huge success. She looked better than ever, like a pretty woman should. Of course, it took her longer each morning to achieve the look. When she wore her heavier, 'evening' look it took even more time, but the results were impressive. To Susan, Joan was truly beautiful, then. Susan was delighted and insisted that he always wear the heavier look, day-in and day-out. Joan found it to be a chore, but went along as he enjoyed the compliments, and it fed his fetish, keeping him horny all of the time.

They had a pleasant weekend, exploring the city. They played tourist on the wharf, and spent a lot of time shopping for more dresses and skirts for Joan's wardrobe.

Slowly Joan became more comfortable being in public in her dresses and skirts, heels and make-up.

He complained, though, that he didn't own any slacks or jeans, as Susan did. She explained in no uncertain terms, that sexy, would-be women like Joan only wore skirts and dresses, and so it would be.

+++

The following week was difficult for Joan. Being out and surrounded by the other students at the school, all females and enthusiastic about cooking. He found the classes tedious and didn't enjoy the work that they required.

He had to admit that the classes were having the desired results. Susan often complimented him on the meals he was preparing in the evenings.

He was also getting a little tired of dressing and being a woman, full-time. At least Susan got to dress casually on the weekends.

He began increasingly complaining.

His feet hurt after spending his days standing in class in his high heels.

The long fingernails were cumbersome when he had to do any fine work with his hands.

How long it took to do his heavy make-up to her satisfaction, each day.

The tightness of his corsets and how they restricted his movements.

Finally, on Friday night Susan had had enough of his moaning.

She sat him down at their small kitchen table and confronted him, "you're sounding like a petulant child!" she told him heatedly. "I'm getting sick of it. This is what you wanted. It was you wanted to dress and act like a pretty woman, so I arranged it for you. And now that you have what you wanted; you're doing nothing but complaining!"

Joan sat quietly, shocked and embarrassed. She was right.

"Hasn't the sex been great? Don't you have pretty clothes? Don't you look like a pretty woman?" she asked.

He nodded, "yes," he said softly.

Susan continued, "I know it's been hard getting used to living this way full time. I have to tell you that I've really enjoyed living with you as a woman. You know that don't you? It makes me happy and keeps me horny."

She paused, in thought. "I think you're discovering the difference between fantasy and reality. It's hard living as a pretty woman, isn't it?"

Joan nodded, starting to realize that Susan had hit the nail on the head. His fantasies were more fun and sexier than the reality he now lived.

Seeing that he was getting it, and agreeing with her assessment, "well, my dear, you're stuck with it now. I do love the way things are. I don't want them to change. We've gone too far, to reverse course. You can't go back to being a guy, just like that!" snapping her fingers in his face.

"I think, I've mentioned it before, your only option is to call it all off and head back to out old home, alone. And that would really piss me off!"

Joan mumbles, "I'm sorry, I don't want to leave you, you're right I was hornier when we were at home and it was just pretend. The sex seemed better when I was forced by the cock cage to dress."

Susan, and Joan too, were both shocked by his sudden admission.

After a few minutes of thought, he continued, "please Susan, forgive me, I'll try harder. I'll stop complaining. You're right this is what I have dreamed of, and I should be happy and grateful that you have helped me get like this."

Susan nodded, and marched off to bed, still a little upset.

That night, as they lay in bed together, he realized that Susan was really enjoying his being a woman. Perhaps a little too much.

For her part, as she lay next to Joan, it occurred to Susan that in order to enjoy his fantasy, Joan needed to stay horny. That a man who has enough sex, isn't as driven by an insatiable sexual appetite to live out his fantasies.

With this in mind, she decided that a new game was needed.

In order to keep Joan in line, he needs to be kept sexually frustrated and focused to drive his fantasies and fetishes. So, the chastity cage must come back.

+++

They slept in as it was a Saturday, and they didn't have anything really planned.

Susan opened her eyes first and woke Joan with a very nice blow job. After he had his orgasm and his cock deflated, she fit him once again with his pretty pink cock cage.

"What's that for?" he complains, as he realizes what she's done.

"I think we need a new game to keep you interested in your new womanly role. The cage only comes off if you maintain your perfectly feminine persona. Sex will only be as a reward for good behavior. Good womanly behavior, that is"

"Oh Susan, really?"

"Yes dear, a horny man is a motivated man. We found that out back home. You just reminded me. I think we need to get back to that. Now go get dressed, we have some errands to run."

Joan was shocked, but he realized that he was also excited. His locked-up cock was straining to get hard. Now what was he going to do? He could picture himself, fully dressed and locked away, too, for the days and weeks to come. Damn!

After breakfast, Joan got dressed and applied her makeup, as she had been doing all week.

Susan was in jeans a T-shirt and comfortable shoes, which made him jealous. She got to relax and dress down on weekends, but he wasn't allowed that pleasure.

Susan took him out shopping once again, only this time they were looking for things for the both of them.

Joan was pleasantly surprised and aroused by the things Susan was looking at. Everything seemed to be sexier and more revealing and formfitting than Joan was used to. Susan bought lingerie, dresses and shoes for the both of them. Joan noticed that all of the things purchased for him were more erotic than those Susan bought for herself. For Joan the shoes' heels were closer to five inches tall. The two corsets were more strictly boned and had smaller waists than those he already had, and Susan purchased bigger breast forms for him, and bras to match.

Joan was alarmed, as some of the things Susan picked out for her were downright slutty!

On the way back to their apartment, heavily loaded as they were, Susan made a detour to a sex shop. There, she purchased a set of butt plugs! It was a set of three, small, medium and large.

Upon seeing them, Joan went into a panic, "what are those for?" he asked with dread. Although he had fantasized about the things, he had never had any intention of actually trying them.

Susan gave him an evil smile and giggled, "oh, of course they are for you, my dear. I think they might spice up or games, especially if you are a bad girl. And, I think it might help you with your sexy girl walk."

As they returned to the apartment, Joan's head was in a turmoil. He was shocked by Susan's purchases and frightened by what she seemed to have in mind for him.

The same thoughts also made him very aroused, which caused his cock to swell and hurt within its cage.

At home, Susan had him strip down and try on some of his new things.

She had him try on one of the new corsets. He groans and pants as she pulls the laces tighter and tighter.

"Please stop. It hurts and I can't breathe," he whines.

"Oh, come on, you baby, you're looking fantastic. I'll tie these off for a few minutes so you can adjust, then we'll be able to get another inch off your waist."

Next, they fit the larger breast forms and the matching D-cup bras. Joan likes the idea, as he has always dreamed of being 'top heavy', but it's still a little frightening.

As he's admiring his new boobs, Susan resumes pulling on the corset. Finally tying off the laces when he feels like he's going to faint.

He can't bend in the new corset, to pull up his stocking s and attach the corset's garters, so Susan does that for him as he leans against the wall. She then slips the five-inch heeled pumps on his feet and buckles their ankle straps, securely.

The new dress she picks out for him, is a sweater dress and it hugs his new curves tightly. It looks really sexy. It's so short that it barely covers the tops of his stockings.

When Joan looks at herself in the full-length mirror, she's stunned at how pretty and sexy she looks. Her cock strains at its cage, and he has to examine the front of his dress closely to make sure it doesn't show.

Susan too looks at his crotch and, although she detects a small, unnatural hump there, she doesn't mention it to Joan. She does make a mental note to find a less obvious cage for her girl.

"Wow, you look great, and sext as hell," she gushes happily.

"You don't think it's too slutty?"

"No, you look like a pretty girl showing off her fantastic body and out for a good time, but not a slut."

Joan accepts that to be the case, because he wants to believe it, and continues to admire himself, turning this way and that.

"This corset is already killing me and I'm sure these heels will be killing me too, soon."

"I'm warning you, stop whining, or I may decide that you need a plug to keep you occupied and truly uncomfortable."

That got Joan's attention. Susan was pleased when she saw that the threat was enough to shut him up.

Let's go upstairs for lunch and you can show off your new outfit.

When Joan looked like she was going to protest, Susan gave him a slap on the ass, "Oh, come on, it's better than going out."

Much to Joan's chagrin, they spotted Carrie and Beth, and another couple, both women, sitting at a table by the windows. When they spotted Susan and Joan, Carrie waved them over and introduced Rebecca and Teresa, who lived on 19.

As soon as the introductions were completed, all four of them began questioning Joan on her outfit, wanting to know why she was dressed so beautifully so early in the day.

Susan jumped in, "Oh we just came back from clothes shopping and Joan wanted to try on one of her new outifts."

Not having a better explanation Joan just nodded and smiled tentatively.

Everyone agreed that Joan looked great.

"Good enough to eat," Teresa, said, and everyone laughed at the inuendo.

Although the four were half-way done with their salads, Susan accepted their invitation to join them and room was made to allow them to sit, cozily, among the four women.