It's Only Temporary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan made an appointment with an understanding and experienced plastic surgeon to have Joan's breasts done. Joan submitted to an examination and followed Susan's lead when describing his desire for a more feminine form. The surgery was scheduled for a few weeks out.

While they waited, for the date to arrive, Susan had another surprise for her husband. One evening she took him to an upscale piercing studio.

When they got out of the taxi, Joan immediately got nervous, "why are we here?"

Susan maneuvered him up against the building, next to the front door, and held him there as she explained, "well dear, when I bought your cage, they warned me about long-term wear and the potential for urinary tract infections. Knowing that you'd only be in the thing for a couple of months I wasn't particularly worried. Now though, I don't want to risk it any longer, so I made an appointment for you to get a Prince Albert piercing. With it, we can fit you with a more secure and safe, custom cage, that can't be removed without my key."

With that, she ushered him into the clinic, and he anxiously submitted to the painful piercing. When it was done, they explained that it might be several months before he could have sex, without risk of infection and above all without pain.

He was shocked. No sex for several months!

As Joan walked out of the palace, taking careful and painful steps, Susan said, "see, I have it all planned, by the time your cock is healed, your new breasts should be too. We'll have so much fun!"

For the next couple of weeks, Joan could hardly move. Her cock hurt so much. She just stayed in the apartment and left the bed only when she needed to.

Susan was understanding and took care of all of Joan's normal chores.

When the day for her breast surgery arrived, Joan was at least feeling well enough to walk into the clinic. Her initial implants went in smoothly and she was back in her bed, again in pain, for several more weeks.

The doctor had to take the work on her breasts in steps, in order to 'grow' his breasts to the size that matched his old, large breast forms.

Joan, resigned to the pain and discomfort, but with no choice but to go through with it, slowly worked through the procedures and the convalescence.

A he started feeling better, and his cock finished heeling, Susan fitted him with his newest cage. This one still left no room for his cock to grow. It included a solid hook that passed through his piercing and made sure that he could never pull out. The thought of it made him feel even more locked and controlled. At least this version didn't include a catheter.

As his new breasts reached their full size and stopped their constant aching, the two of them spent more of Susan's bonus on assembling an even more stylish and provocative wardrobe for Joan. One that constantly showed off her new breasts.

Joan, became even more confident in her womanhood, and took every opportunity to show off, but always only to other women. He still had no interest in men, and Susan supported him in that philosophy.

Joan resignedly came to terms with remaining as a woman forever. Especially when Susan made several arrangements with an attorney. A legal name-change formally replaced John with Joan, for the record. They also published a legal declaration that transitioned their marriage from 'husband and wife' to 'wife and wife'. Finally, Susan established a nuptial agreement that would leave Joan a pauper if he ever left her.

Joan didn't like that last document as he realized that he would have to remain forever as Susan's dependent mate. But as he had no choice, he just went along.

Susan was very happy and content with her new work and home life, and if she was happy, so too was Joan.

He just wished he could spend more time out of the cage...

The End...