It's So Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was giving it to me. Was she smoking for me, just for me?

She looked directly into my eyes, parted her lips and thick cloud of smoke slowly curled out of her parted lips, it lingered over the side of her beautiful face, and then curled away slowly, and dissolved in the darkness of the night.

She naughtily smiled again, looking directly at me, making sure she had my full attention. I was already breathing shallow, my eyes were glazed, and my lips were parted. I was in the zone. The same zone I often got into while watching those porn clips on my laptop.

She was putting up a show just for me. As I had always imagined, at least, in my fantasies.

She pulled deeper and longer on her cigarette this time. Filling up her lungs with the intoxicating smoke and ever so slowly it started snarling out of her nostrils. And then what she did completely blew me away, as she came closer and directed a huge cloud of smoke right into my face.

I could feel my cock stirring in my tight jeans, twitching in anticipation. It was a fantasy come true, as I have watched similar smoking fetish videos numerous of times.

How the hell she could know, I wondered. Hell I cared at that point. I was living a dream.

I had even fantasized about her doing this to me. I have watched her smoke a few times with her older sister Nishi, who was a smoker too. But I wasn't sure Molly smoked in front of her mom, like she smoked that night with Aunt Isha. I was such a turn on. And I could have never imagined that she would blow smoke in my face like she did. She continued to tease me with her naughty smile, her giggles, and her lewd words.

"Don't you like watching me smoke, my sweet cousin?"

She asked me again, almost giggling as if she knew all about my fetishes. As if she knew about that secrete folder on my laptop with 100 GB worth of kinky videos, a good third of them were about smoking fetish. I was sucker for watching a girl smoke - long whites, brown, cigars, pipes, traditional cigarette holders. I loved watching them smoke for hours on my laptop.

In fact, in my collage there were a few girls who smoked, but I didn't know anyone well enough, so enjoyed watching them from a distance. Discreetly. I just couldn't help.

And then over the years, I found that smoking fetish is fairly common, so I was not alone. And found BDSM clips that involved things like mistresses smoking in their slaves face, or using them as an ashtray. My fetish got deeper and darker over the years.

She continued to torment me with another long puff, holding the half done cigarette between her slender fingers, then proceeded to take puff from the side of lips. I watched shamelessly this time, as she filled her lungs again, and blew a furious amount of smoke at my face again.

My cock twitched again. It was semi-hard by the time she finished exhaling smoke on my face. I could taste the smoke, in fact, I inhaled some. I was so incredibly turned on by the proposition of realizing my fantasy.

I didn't want her to stop. Neither did she.

In fact, she giggled and pulled my head closer to her this time, her hand slipped behind back of my head, as if she had practiced this move. She kind of forced me to watch this time, dragging on her cigarette again, slow and deep drag.

"Oh my sweet cousin ... it's so wrong."

She teased me again with her words. Reminding me the taboo nature of the act.

I watched her taking another longer and deeper puff, the tip of her cigarette glow bigger as she inhaled obscene amount of smoke into her lungs again. She clearly knew how to smoke, how to tease with her skills, and she clearly knew what she was doing.

"It's sooooooo fucking wrong ... cousin." She teased me with her sensual husky voice, as smoke started leaving her luscious and pouted lips. I moaned, barely audible though, the smoke touched my parted lips barely an inche away from hers, as she pulled me a little more, and continued to blow smoke right in my mouth.

I was so lost in that delirious moment. I was in a trance.

I was so lost. I didn't even realize when she closed the gap between our lips. She softly kissed mine, almost caressing my lips, as she kept blowing smoke in my mouth through my parted lips and whispered.

"But it feels so fucking good!"

She started kissing me passionately. Using her hand behind back of my head to control me, she kissed me long and hard. Sucking my lips, licking them, probing her tongue inside.

"It's so fucking wrong ... but so delicious. Don't you think? Feels so fucking good, yet so wrong at the same time ... it is such a turn on. Isn't it cousin?" Molly was naughtily giggling.

Her kisses were laced with intoxicated cigarette smoke, as I openly inhaled smoke coming out her mouth, feeling my cock getting harder.

My mind was fuzzy, completely delirious. Some delicious dark fantasies stirring somewhere deep down inside, along with my unwinding cock.

Then I felt her body against mine, she shamelessly caressing her crotch against my cock that was making a large tent against my jeans by then. She was deliberately rubbing her body into mine, feeling my cock as she continued to kiss.

Even in that delirious moment, I was shocked at her bold move, and broke the kiss and tried to step back. Her other hand went around my back and pulled me back into her body. She dropped the cigarette, pulled me with both her hands into her delicious body and rubbing it against my obvious hardness.

She moaned in husky sexy voice. "OOOhhh My God ... this is so wrong cousin ... you are so fucking big ... I know we must stop ... but it feels so fucking good at the same time ... don't you think?"

She was 5'8" and with her high heels, she is about my height around six feet, her hand went down right at my ass, as she decidedly pulled me further into her body, aligning my cock right against her crotch as she shamelessly moaned loudly. "Oh fuck Raj... you are so fucking big."

"This ... issseee ...This is so wrong ... Molly." This was my turn to feel wrong. Momentarily, I even resisted.

"Yes, it is my sweet cousin ... it is so fucking wrong, but that's why it feels so delicious." She again pointed out the obvious taboo nature of it.

She continued to rub her body, gently feeling my cock, kissing me passionately. She had already dropped the cigarette, and was using her both hands to keep me close to her body. One hand behind back of my head, and other one pulling my ass into her body.

I was excited but afraid at the same time. Even though I must admit I had these fantasies and fetishes. But I knew this was not right.

This was taboo. Indeed, a huge one. She was my first cousin. This was incest.

Also, I was bit worried about her moaning while being out there on the open terrace. Next time she broke the kiss, I gathered the courage. "This is not right Molly ... we must not ... and someone could see us here."

Was I worried about the right or wrong? Taboo?

Or it was just the fear of being discovered by some nosey neighbor on my own terrace with my incredibly sexy cousin in such compromising situation.

She didn't care about either.

"Well, that makes it even hotter, don't you think?" She was certainly referring to second concern, I thought.

To make her point, she moved her hand between our bodies and openly felt my hard cock through my jeans, sending 1000 volts through my entire body. I trembled like a dry leaf. But she had a point to make.

"And here is the proof ... my cousin."

Her hand was rubbing my hard cock through the layers of my denim jeans and boxers. Shamelessly. How could I argue with that? Could anyone argue with that?

Then she went for the kill.

She looked directly into my eyes, with her hand still rubbing my hard cock through my jeans, using her sexy husky voice she whispered to me. "We both know it is wrong, but we both want it ... I would love to suck your big hard cock right here under the sky. Won't you want that, cousin?"

She massaged my cock harder, made me groaned with her lewd words but more than that what she did next. She urgently unbuckled my jeans, and expertly opened my fly. And before I could react or protest or respond, her hands was inside my boxers, as she gripped my thick hard cock and purposefully stroked it. Making it even harder, making it throb with excitement.

With other hand she pulled my head, and kissed me again, biting my lips, sucking my lower lip, muttering lewd words while stroking my cock, as it became rock hard. "OOOHhhh my fucking GgggwaaddddD, this is such a big dick you got cousin ... look at this fucking monster."

She stroked me harder, and pulled me out in the cold November night.

Her thumb traced the mushroom shaped tip of my cock, finding my pre-cum at the engrossed tip of my throbbing cock, and spreading it all over my tip, coating my sensitive tip with my own pre-cum, as she watched me moan loudly with excitement and unbridled joy.

"Ohhhh Molly, this is sooooo wrrrong. We shouldn't. We mustn't."

She jerked my cock a few times more, and let it go. "Oh you want me to stop, cousin?"

My dream shattered. I could hear the crashing sound on the terrace concrete floor.

My body turned cold, the warmth she was spreading through my groin suddenly disappeared. My cock was rock hard, pointing directly at her, bursting against my open fly. Twitching in anticipation. Craving for her touch again.

The warmth was completely gone. Pleasant November night felt much colder, all of sudden.

She knew she was in control. Somehow she knew it. In fact, she very well knew it.

Her eyes still locked with my big 8" thick cock, as she pulled and lighted a fresh cigarette from her mom's pack. Watching my cock twitch painfully, watching me pant, watching me drool, watching my hard cock jutting out of my jeans' opened fly. Yet she was calm and in complete control.

Perhaps just to tease me further, she casually took a couple of puffs followed by an open mouth exhales of large curling cloud. Tormenting me further with her smoking prowess, as she took another deep puff, and blew a ring in my direction next.

I just stood there watching her tormenting me, helplessly, hopelessly, just watching her.

"So if you think we shouldn't, then tuck it away and go to your bed like a good boy." She spat out with dismissive, almost making me cry, and blew smoke directly towards my cock this time.

She was evil. Pure evil.

She took another mind boggling cock-teasing puff on her cigarette, and said with an evil smile. "Or you could plead me to suck it."

"Please." Boys are so easy. They always are.

I surrendered immediately, without thinking, or perhaps thinking with my cock.

"Well, then stroke your cock for me cousin, and plead some more while I finish my smoke, show me that you are as eager as I am ... even though it is fucking wrong."

This was brutal. I didn't know how to react. I was still processing what the hell just happened.

She calmly took and another long puff, and threw smoke at me, said in a firmer tone this time. "I said start stroking your fucking cock for me ... and plead."

Like a puppet. Correction. Like her puppet, I slowly started stroking my cock, right there under night sky without worrying about getting discovered. In fact, I felt excited about being discovered by a nosey neighbor or someone. It was quite odd, stroking my cock right in front of my hot cousin, who was just watching me stroke my cock while smoking her cigarette.

"Come here, closer to me ... and keep stroking that big fucking cock." She instructed in a tone that you couldn't argue with.

However, silly I might have looked, but I obeyed her. I didn't want to miss this opportunity. I have made out with a couple of girls a few time, but never had sex.

I was still a virgin.

Right there was standing my golden opportunity to lose that fucking unwanted status. My cock was rock hard, and the mushroom shaped big tip looked engrossed, almost purple as I took two smallish steps towards her. She took a long and deep drag on her cigarette, and then blew a huge smoke of cone directly at my face, as the distance between us closed in, she instructed me further.

"Stop stroking, and move your hands behind your back."

And she took control of my cock again as I moved my hand behind my back. She held it gently in her right hand and pulled the excessive skin back, revealing the shiny tip completely, she started stroking my cock. She was gentle, caressing the soft skin of my cock, as if she was trying to feel it in her hand, its weight, its hardness, its girth, just stroking it at a very leisure pace. My mouth was open, I groaned at her touch, her warm hand, gripping me gently yet firmly, and stroking it softly, ever so slowly. There was no urgency, no rush, she was in total control.

She said in a low husky voice. "Watch this ... cousin."

On the cue, as I watched her face, then followed her gaze downwards, and wondered what she was going to do. She pulled on her cigarette again, I could hear inhaling hard sound as she sucked in air, huge amount of it, filling her lungs with the intoxicating smoke, and then slowly bent lower and exhaled a jet of smoke directly at my cock, bathing it with her smoke. My cock twitched as she giggled and continued to stroke it.

What she did next blew my mind, as she just cupped the tip of my cock, keeping her hand underneath it, and drooled saliva from those luscious pouty lips directly on the tip of my cock. I groaned at such lewd act, as she rubbed in her spit first on the tip, mixing it with my pre-cum, and gently continued to massage it on shaft. My cock was hard as hell, my breath was shallow, as she looked back at me, smiling naughtily, and continued to stroke my rock hard cock.

"Do you want to cum for me ... my sweet cousin?"

As if her sweet stroking was not enough, she was pushing me into a deeper surrender with her lewd words. I had no answer for such questions, but she continued to tease me.

"Don't you want to show me how hard you want to cum ... shoot your cum ... as I stroke you."

I barely uttered a word. All I could do hear my heart racing. All I could feel was my cock ready to burst in her warm hand. She was leaning against the concrete railing. She left my cock momentarily and asked me to turn around and lean into her body. I followed her direction like a puppet, and got into the desired position.

Then she slipped her hand around from my right side, and held my cock firmly, like it was her cock. She craned her neck over my left shoulder, and looked down at my cock gripped in her hand firmly. "Fuck, this is gorgeous. It is fucking so big ... so fucking hard. And so hot to touch, I can feel it is pulsing, radiating heat."

She was almost whispering these lewd words in my ear, nuzzling the side of my neck, as she started stroking my cock again. I felt her tongue licking side of my neck, tasting my skin. I moaned at her teasing, her ultimate seduction. My cock twitched again in her hand, I just couldn't hold it anymore, my knees felt weak, as I sunk further leaning back into her body. Her soft luscious yet firm breasts poking into my back. I could feel her mounds against my back. She nibbled my ear lobe, she licked my skin again.

"Please ... please Molly ... please make me cum ... please." I was drowning. I was deep in my surrender, completely unfamiliar depths. I was gasping for air.

She giggled, continued to stroke my cock at very slow teasing pace. "Fuck I love when you plead like that ... you are so cute Raj. Tell me, what would you want me to do ... my sweet cousin?"

I just groaned as I was finding it hard to ask my own cousin even though she had my cock in her hand. It was so fucking difficult to spit out what I wanted.

But she was well aware of it what I wanted. She was just fucking my head for her pleasure. She craned her neck and looked down. "Do you want me to stroke you harder?"

Fuck. She knew it. She knew it too well.

I groaned hard. "Yes, please stroke me ... har ... harder. Please."

It was still hard for me to admit what I wanted. She craned her neck further, and drooled on my cock again, spiting some more saliva on, and massaged it well into its skin, and giggled. "But I like to tease you with slow strokes ... keeping you on the edge ... we have just begun to play ... I want to play with your cock all night cousin ... don't you?"

Fuck! She was killing me with her teasing. She was killing me with her words. She was killing me with her slow stroking.

She didn't expect me to answer any of her questions. She was going to do what she wanted. She was going to do it at her pace, at her beat, at her terms. I didn't have a say in it, yet she kept asking those lewd questions just to tease me.

She licked my ear lobe again, and whispered in low husky voice. "I like stroking your cock ... like this ... nice and slow ... it is fucking so hard ... but your skin feels so soft and nice with my saliva ... don't you think, it feels so fucking luxurious?"

And she continued to tease and stroke me. Almost giggling in my ear again. "I am turning on by this cousin, my pussy is so fucking wet ... I wish you could lick it."

"It is so fucking wet ... soaking wet ... don't you want to lick it and taste my sweet juices?"

That's when I realized that while she had been stroking me with one hand, her other hand was rubbing her own wet pussy, I could feel the back of her hand against my ass every now and then. She was rubbing and stroking both of us. With synchronized motion.

My mouth felt so dry, trying to picture her fingers in her own moist pussy. She teased me again, almost giggling in my ear. She knew my answer.

"Don't you want to taste me, Raj?"

Again without expecting or waiting for my answer, she pulled her hand out and rubbed her fingers on my lips.

"Taste me cousin ... lick those juices off me fingers ... taste my sweet juices ... Raj."

She practically shoved those fingers between my dry and parted lips, making me lick and suck her fingers, her sweet juices. I moaned with pleasure with her wet fingers inside my mouth, and sucked them hard, and licked them like they were the last a few drops of nectar left for my survival.

She rubbed them on my lips, my nose, my face, and then assured me. "There is more for you cousin."

She was still stroking my cock at a leisure pace, without missing a single stroke, back and forth. Her other hand dived deeper between our bodies, and she rubbed herself urgently this time. I could hear her soft moaning in my ear as she rubbed her pussy. I could hear obscene sloshing little sounds her pussy was making as she rubbed urgently. "Oh fuck, it is so fucking wet ... my pussy so fucking wet ... my sweet cousin ... it is soaking wet."

As she rubbed herself harder and faster, as her stroking gained pace as well. And she started stroking my cock with the same rhythm as she rubbed herself. I was panting harder, seemed closer to my own orgasm, which I guess was prolonged because I jerked in the bathroom earlier. I could see her hand urgently stroking my rock hard cock, my mushroom shaped tip looked engrossed and flared up, my pre-cum was leaking with obvious tattletale sign.

She suddenly brought her fingers back to my lips. "Lick them clean, cousin."

I started lapping on her juices, as this time her fingers were incredibly sweet tasting, they were completely drenched with her pussy juices.

All the thoughts of the sinful nature of the act had disappeared.

My tongue was licking her fingers urgently, quenching my darkest fantasies. In fact, she was rubbing them all over my face, my lips, my nose, and my nostrils. Making sure that her juices are all over me, and then she whispered in my ears those magic words.

"Come for me cousin ... shoot your fucking cum for me." She giggled in my ear.