It's So Wrong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stroke harder, and urged me further. "I want to see you shoot it as far as you can ... come for me cousin ... come hard."

I moaned loudly this time, as her hand moved like a piston on my rock hard throbbing cock, her other hand covered my mouth, stopping me from making too much noise, as she furiously stroked me, and said again. "Come for me Raj. Come for me now!"

My legs were quivering and shaking from the excitement, her delicious body rubbing into mine, her warm hand urging my cock, her intoxicating smelling fingers on my lips keeping me quite. I had watched so many porn clips, but never imagined a girl could take a guy in this manner. I completely surrendered to her desire.

I was hers to be taken.

"Come for me Raj ... shoot that fucking cum for me NOW!"

My body jerked involuntary, my cock twitched as it sent a jet of my warm gooey cum across our terrace. She kept stroking me harder and faster. She giggled watching my cum fly.

"Yessss, fuck, come for me cousin."

I shot again and again, even farther than the first shot. My body was quivering and shaking with excitement, my cock was throbbing so fucking hard, I thought it could get hurt, as she was furiously stroking me, making sure I shoot my entire load in that cold air. And then eventually it started subsiding.

She giggled in my ear, kissed my cheek from the side, kept stroking my cock as I dribbled some cum on my jeans and my shoes. She was clearly panting from excitement. "Good boy ... Oh you are such a good boy."

She craned her neck, and forced me to turn my head, and kissed me passionately, twisting my body slowly. Kissing me lovingly for giving her what she wanted. How she wanted.

I was her puppet, dancing on her tune.

She was pleased with me. "You are such a sweet boy Raj ... you are such a good boy."

She broke the kiss, and licked her fingers. Not the ones with her juices on, she licked the fingers those were stroking me earlier, and they were shinning in the moonlight with my cum. She tasted my cum. Her cousin's cum. She watched me intently, as she licked her finger, making sure I was watching her.

And then she kissed me again. Making me taste my own cum on her tongue, mixing our juices together, as her juices were already there on my lips and tongue.

Mixing her sweetness with my saltiness. She licked her lips.

"We taste so fucking delicious together."

She made sure I understand what we just tasted. Our mixed juices. Our forbidden juices.

She giggled again like a naughty teenager, and kissed me softly. "You are such a sweet boy, Raj."

We both were still panting hard from excitement. We were both excited from the knowledge of engaging in such lewd and sinful act. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed her back this time, tasting our combined juices off her lips. Deliberately, tasting our mixed juices.

There was no inhibition, no remorse, and no guilty feelings about what we did.

Tale-teller marks of our sinful forbidden act were all over the floor of our terrace.

----o---