It's So Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
Tasting the forbidden with my cousin Molly.
7.9k words
4.46
46.5k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

This is the First Chapter of an incest story.

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance with any real-life characters and/or incidents is merely coincidental and uncanny.

I am always open and looking for your feedback. While your words of encouragement motivate me to write more often, your criticism keeps me honest and motivates me to improve. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and will always encourage for more of it.

Fair warning: This story involves Incest sex between cousins, light domination, some humiliation, forced masturbation, and smoking fetish. If these do not interest you, then please find something else that is more suitable to your interests.

Enjoy!

***************************

She was a dream. Indeed, a very wet one.

It was my 21st Birthday, and it was a dream came true for any twenty-one year old. It rocked my world that day. And perhaps it changed me for forever.

I came back home from Collage around 3PM in the afternoon. And surprisingly found my cousin Molly opened the door for me before I could fish out my keys from my jeans' pocket.

"Gee Raj, you look like a stud. Look at you ... grown up and all!" She hugged me tightly.

As she embraced me further into her luscious curvy body, the hug was indeed tight. I could feel her soft yet firm young breasts pressed into my chest, without any inhibition. I wonder why Delhi girls did not hug that way. A warm welcome followed by warm wishes.

"Happy Birthday Raj! Ma and I wanted to join the party ... hope you don't mind."

She let me go from her cozy embrace, and led me in living area, holding my hand. I was greeted by Aunt Isha, Molly's mom and my mother's younger sister. "Namaste Maasi (Greetings Aunt), what a pleasant surprise! When did you guys come?"

Aunt Isha got up from the couch and leaned to hug me. I got pressed against a bigger set of breasts and admired the volume and expanse of her hug, inhaling her strong sweat with hint of nicotine on her breath as she kissed my cheek. "Come here handsome... let me look at you."

She looked at me with admiration, and hugged me again, and kissed my cheek before releasing.

"God bless you son! Happy Birthday!"

Molly answered after Aunt Isha sat down again. "We arrived just a couple of hours ago. I had a fashion show in Mumbai last night, and Ma tagged along. She insisted we must celebrate your 21st birthday tonight! Together!"

Aunt Isha moved to Singapore, after her divorce, with her two daughters about 12 years ago, and had lived there since then. She had a very successful fashion boutique in Singapore, as she was a fashion designer.

Mallika (or Molly being her pet name) was the younger daughter at 25, roughly 4 years older than I, and she was a year younger than my sister Ravina. Three of us were fairly close, as we spent lot of time during summers when growing up. Mom and Aunt Isha, both being single parents, made a point that we as a family got together at least for one month during the summer. Her older daughter Nishi was around 27 year old and the oldest in our generation.

Molly was chirpy as always, and winked at me. "So what's the plan, cousin? I hope you are not going to ditch us for your some hot girlfriend tonight?"

She always enjoyed teasing me. I blushed and muttered. "Come on Molly ... I don't have any such plans or even a girlfriend... I was just going to hang out with a few friends, that's all."

Then paused for my mom, as she joined us in the living area, probably she was busy in the kitchen, making tea or something.

I quickly added. "Now you guys are here, I could ditch my friends ... I could party with them some other day."

I realized then why mom insisted to come back home early today. She, in fact, told me this couple of days ago that I should spend the birthday evening with her this time, and ditch all my friends. She must be aware of Molly and Aunt Isha's plan. Later I was told that Nishi, Aunt Isha's older daughter, couldn't join them as she had to go to USA for some training. Nishi didi (didi usually referred to older sisters or older female cousins India to show respect) worked for Singapore airlines, and visited us quite often whenever she flew to New Delhi.

Believe me, I would give up any rocking party and friends any day to be able to spend a few hours with my cousin Molly. As I said, she was a dream, a really wet one, for any young guy or man.

She lived in Singapore with her mom, and was a fashion model. In fact, a very successful one. A year ago, she was featured in major lingerie brand's ad campaign, wildly successful one. I have seen those pictures numerous times. A stash of those magazines was still hiding under my bed. And you all must know what a 20 year old boy meant by seeing those pictures. Wink. Wink!

Yes, I had crush at her. And who wouldn't?

She had an incredible hot model like body - a size 2 or 3 body perhaps. With curves in the right place, my eyes lingered over that incredible ass in her tight little dress she wore. No one dressed like that in New Delhi, which is full of conservative Punjabi families who would not allow their girls to dress as Molly did. Well, she was a budding international fashion model after all.

Plus, no one could match her luscious curves with 34C (some magazines quoted her stats) gravity defying gorgeous breasts. Her slender and toned waistline, and her tight little perfect ass. I always wondered why she never tried movies; she could have given Priyanka Chopra (popular Indian movie star, Nick Jonas wife now) run for her money. Molly, in fact, looked like Priyanka with naturally pouty juicy lips, a flawless skin, gorgeous eyes and a body to die for.

When you throw in her mom, my gorgeous and voluptuous Aunt, into the mix, it could be an evening in heaven.

Aunt Isha smoked, and I had a huge smoke fetish about girls or women smoking long white cigarettes. Particularly, if that girl was as big, bold and beautiful as my Aunt Isha. Her older daughter Nishi was smoker too. And occasionally, I had seen Molly sharing cigarettes with Nishi as well

Oh boy, Aunt Isha always loved showing her ample cleavage. I wondered and lingered over her deep cleavage, trying to guess her breast size, perhaps a 38DD. I wasn't sure. Well, she was couple of inches taller as well as bigger than my mom, so perhaps 40DD, I tried to conclude.

I quickly excused myself to the bathroom, as watching those two in my living room was making me somewhat uncomfortable. I pulled out my cock which was starting to get harder just thinking about my evening with Molly and Aunt Isha, as I peed into the toilet. I closed my eyes, sighed with the release.

I needed to calm down as my thick eight inch dick started to drool some pre-cum. Yes, I was lucky down there and knew it. Having watched enough porn, I knew I was more than adequately equipment or I was well-endowed as they say. I resisted jerking-off first, but I couldn't. Eventually, gave into primal urges. Hard to predict the actions of a 21 year, what could I say. And with a few furious and urgent strokes, in a couple of minutes, I moaned with joy as I shot my load into the toilet. I needed that to survive a promising hot evening with those two gorgeous and beautiful ladies.

Indeed, it turned into an evening to be remembered.

My mom booked our favorite Italian restaurant in a top 5 star hotel in New Delhi. Ravina (my elder sister), mom and I all loved this place. Mom being vegetarian, it offered decent vegetarian options as well.

Food was delicious with all of my favorite dishes - hand-pulled smoked mozzarella with grilled peaches was out of this world. An arugula salad with walnuts, pears and beets was surprisingly delicious yet healthy, it was picked by Molly. Of course, she had to watch her weight, given the profession she was in.

We ordered four delicious entrees that we all shared - eggplant parmesan, penne pasta with creamy pesto sauce, risotto with pine nuts and asparagus, and a chicken marsala as the only meat dish.

All four of us were about to fall into food coma when a delicious chocolate lava cake arrived to our table to mark my 21st birthday celebration. The serving staff sang Happy Birthday in Italian, and we sang along with them. We each licked bit of chocolate off the side of lava cake, and packed the rest as none of us could eat anymore.

All in all, it was a wonderful evening. Our table was an object of envy with three gorgeous ladies around me. Molly was dressed in this incredibly sexy black chiffon dress from Chanel. She picked it up in Paris during her last travel there.

Aunt Isha wore her own design - a turquoise-top and a long black skirt. With deep neckline of her top, it showed her ample cleavage that was driving most middle aged men crazy in the restaurant, as they just couldn't look away. Mom was comparatively conservative, yet it was her best sleeveless dress that showed her well-toned arms, and fair amount of skin that she would ever show.

I was almost feeling like a royalty with feast meant for kings. With my bold and beautiful family on my side, I certainly felt like one.

We came back home around 10:30pm. And it was present time.

Mom handed me the first box to open. I ripped the wrapping, they all laughed at my urgency and eagerness. It was a brand new Macbook with retina display, top-shelf stuff. I held it carefully, and admired my new toy, and hugged her. "Thank you mom, you are always so thoughtful."

Well, my dad died in an accident when I was barely 5 year. Mom had done incredibly well, both as a single parent, as well as professionally in her career. She worked as Director of Finance for a big USA based public company. Both of us, Ravina and I, not only loved her, we had utter respect for our mom for her hard work, unconditional love and her caring nature.

My sister Ravina lived in California pursuing her PhD in Micro-Biology at Stanford. She was an extremely intelligent, smart and ambitious girl. A total nerd. And we were proud of her.

Ravina was quite different than Molly. She was serious, sincere and intellectual type. Whereas Molly was always a happy-go-lucky type who always loved to have fun. And she flirted quite a bit, boys were never comfortable around her. She always enjoyed teasing them, including the one of the servers in the Italian restaurant that evening.

Though I loved Ravina, and respected her for her accomplishments, but I always enjoyed Molly's company to be honest. Her vivacious and warm personality, her flirty nature in particular. And of course, her cock-hardening curvy and luscious body.

Molly handed me her gift next. A set of wallet and pen from Mont Blanc - black, elegant and expensive to touch. I just loved it, and hugged her and thanked her. The hug was certainly longer and tighter again. Her flimsy chiffon dress hardly offered any protection; it was a silky thin layer of exquisite clothing. I didn't mind, and lingered a wee bit longer than desired. Family didn't mind this gesture at all.

Finally, Aunt Isha handed me the last gift of the evening. A gorgeous automatic Gucci watch. I always had been sucker for watches - an engineering testimony and an utter fashion statement. The beautiful steel band looked quite handsome on my wrist as I didn't waste a single minute to try it on as soon as laid my eyes on it. They were all laughing at my eagerness.

And that was the longest hug of the evening as I just didn't let her go, partly because I really loved the watch, and partly it was the opportunity to press her massive breasts without anyone getting suspicious about my intentions.

She didn't mind, no one did. It was an 'Aww' moment. And I took full advantage of it. My mom even took pictures with her phone. My cock started to unwind in my jeans, I got an alarm and eventually withdrew. She was happy to see me happy, and hugged me back one more time before letting me go, and kissed me on the cheek as she always did. I could feel my cock started to get harder, as I inhaled her natural strong scent again.

Mom announced that she needed to call it a day, as she had an early meeting next morning. Sleeping arrangement was quickly sorted out - Mom and Aunt Isha were to take the master suite downstairs in our 4 bedroom duplex home (like a townhome in USA). Molly was to take the guest room upstairs right next to mine.

Mom generally didn't like to have people sleep in Ravina's room, she wanted to keep her daughter's room as pristine as possible until whenever she visited next. Ravina had her own attached bath, whereas my room and the guest room share a bathroom in the middle, generally call Jack-and-Jill. I was cool sharing bathroom with Molly, in fact, anything for that matter. I loved my hot cousin.

"I need a smoke." Aunt Isha announced.

Mom frowned. "Not inside Ishie. If you must, please go on the terrace upstairs ... it is going be bit chilly outside, so wear your jacket or something."

Aunt Isha rolled her eyes, as she picked up her jacket. "I am 45, and she still treats me like a child."

We all laughed. But it was true, mom treated her younger sister like a child at times. I could relate to Aunt Isha's frustration as it was annoying when I got the same treatment from Ravina, my older sister.

None the less, mom smiled when she saw Aunt Isha picked up her jacket. "I am going to change in the meantime, and go to bed."

We had a nice terrace next to my room, where Aunt Isha pulled out a beautiful long white Marlboro 100s, and lighted it up. I just couldn't help but watched her quickly taking a long hard puff of her cigarette, and the smoke snarled out of her nostrils, as she walked towards the railing and leaned over it.

I could tell that she desperately needed a smoke. Both Molly and I followed her, and joined her on the terrace. She again took a deep long puff, and exhaled a cone of smoke in night sky. It was early November, probably one of the best times to enjoy mildly cold weather on the open terrace in New Delhi. Sometimes it could be colder in the nights, but usually November could to be very pleasant weather in New Delhi. Our terrace was quite big about 300+ square feet, and was overlooking a huge green patch, as we had the corner house. And it was quite private too as both sides had 12 feet partition walls to provide privacy from the nosey neighbors. Mom and I liked to sit out there in the evening and usually had coffee after dinner, so I offered it to them.

"Do you guys care for some coffee?"

"Not for me, otherwise I will end up smoking three more of these before going to bed." Aunt Isha took another deeper puff, and I felt my cock almost twitched, as I saw her bosom rising as if she was filling them with her smoke.

"Raj, I would love to have some coffee, if you don't mind." Molly asked me politely.

I had noticed a change in Molly's behavior that had become more polite, as she used to be somewhat rude when growing up. In fact, with the success and exposure of world travel, she seemed to have matured into a wonderful and beautiful woman. Well, I have always enjoyed her company, and somehow felt she had grown into this wonderful woman.

"Sure, I will make some for us, and bring it here. Mom and I drink coffee most nights here after our dinner."

"You are such darling, Raj." She touched my cheek with her hand affectionately, as I was about to go down to the kitchen. Then I saw Molly reached out for the pack of cigarette that was in Aunt Isha's other hand.

"Mom and share a fag every night after dinner whenever I am in Singapore." I watched her pulling out a cigarette and using her mom's lighter to light it, and taking a deep liesure puff.

She threw a large cone of smoke towards my direction, and giggled. "I thought you were going to get us the coffee."

I sheepish smiled as I thought she caught me staring at her. She giggled again, as I blurted out. "Sure ... sure, I will be back with coffee soon. 5 minutes."

My cock was semi hard by the time I reached downstairs in the kitchen. I have a huge smoking fetish, girls or woman, long white cigarettes or thick cigars, French inhales, exhaling large clouds of smoke. I have even found some porn clips on internet where some dominatrix torment their submissive and slaves with their smoking prowess, smoking in the faces, forced smoking, even using their slaves as ashtrays. And I specially loved the ones with mistresses forcing their submissive to lick them while they smoke. Sensual teasing smoking girls were always a huge turn on for me. Those smoking video clips never failed, and I eventually came quite hard while watching such clips. And now on my very own terrace these two gorgeous ladies are smoking. I was missing out. Damn.

I was telling myself to calm down as I turned the coffee machine on, and involuntary my hand started caressing the front of my jeans where my cock started to make a noticeable lump. I wondered if Molly would finish smoking by the time I brought her coffee. Or would she smoke another one while I could watch. I hoped for it.

This wasn't helping, as my cock grew harder, and I thought, it would be so hard to keep it down if she did. Luckily there wasn't lot of light on the terrace, as it was quite a large space, mostly dimly lighted.

I poured coffee in two mugs, and started going up when I saw Aunt Isha started to come down the stairs. Bummer that she was already done, I asked her. "Is Molly still on terrace, Aunt Isha?"

"That girl is a nocturnal creature. She could be up there all night." As she passed me, she lightly hugged and kissed on my cheek again.

"Good night Raj. Hope you had fun today!"

I told her that I had a ball, and was really thankful for the beautiful watch she gave me. That was my favorite gift, no doubt. She gave me another kiss on the cheek, and bid me goodnight.

"Oh there you are." Molly pulled out a new cigarette from her mom's pack of cigarettes. It was my day after all.

"I was beginning to wonder where my coffee gone." She lighted a fresh cigarette, and I watched smoke coming out of her nostrils. It immediately had an effect on my cock that beginning to stir.

She took her coffee, and took a tiny sip. "Perfect!"

Then she carefully put the coffee on the concrete railing behind her, and leaned back into it, and asked me.

"So Raj, what's going in your life? Maasi (she calls my mom as Maasi - Hindi for Aunt) told me that you are also planning to go to USA for your masters, like Ravina."

I nodded, sipping my coffee. "That's pretty much the plan."

She took another sip of her coffee and followed by a long leisure puff of her cigarette, and slowly started blowing smoke through the side of mouth. She smiled and looked directly at me. "But I am more interested in your LOVE life ... you know ... so do you have a girlfriend, Raj?"

She made me blush with her emphasis on LOVE. She always knew how to have that effect on me, or any boy for that matter. I shook my head.

"No, nothing serious at this point. I am just focusing on my GRE and collage applications."

"How boring? I thought we could gossip about our LOVE lives." She made a sad face. And again, obvious stress on the operative word.

And before I could answer, she asked if I smoked. I shook my head as taking a sip on my coffee. "I tried it couple of times with friends, but that's about it."

She was smiling naughtily, looking directly into my eyes, blowing smoke through her nostrils and her mouth. Knowingly teasing me with her smoke. She asked. "But you like watching me smoke, don't you?"

And just like that she put it out there.

I froze. The air froze. The night suddenly felt colder. But I was burning inside. I could feel my blood rushed to my face, I could feel the color of my face changing.

She knew my secret. She knew what I craved the most.

She looked at me smiling naughty again. She sipped her coffee, and then proceeded to take another puff of her half done cigarette. Filling her lungs with intoxicating smoke, she said in a very sexy husky tone. "Look at me, Raj ..."