It's So Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
The sinful night continued as Molly took Raj's virginity.
7.7k words
4.69
15.9k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

------

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance with any real-life characters and/or incidents is merely coincidental and uncanny.

Fair warning: This story involves Incest sex between cousins, light domination, humiliation, forced masturbation, and smoking fetish. If these do not interest you, then please find something else that is more suitable to your interests.

I would strongly recommend reading the previous chapter first to understand characters better.

Thanks for your previous comments and feedback. I am always open and grateful for your feedback.

Enjoy!

************

Molly continued to kiss me on our terrace under the moonlight. I was still overwhelmed with the overall experience, but was enjoying her tender kisses, as she sucked my lips and probed her tongue inside my mouth. Making me taste our juices again.

It was still very pleasant out there. Just two of us on the terrace under the moonlit sky.

Her hand slowly went down, and she touched my spent cock, her experienced fingers rolled around and gripped it. I gasped at her bold touch, as my cock was still somewhat hard, it hadn't lost all of its hardness. I guess a benefit of being a 21 year old. She stroked it a few times, almost milking it softly as it had lost some of the hardness for the obvious reason.

She almost hissed. "Don't go soft on me cousin ... I haven't fucked you yet."

"Hun ... but I just came ..." I was always good at coming up with silly excuses.

She increased her tempo and she milked my somewhat semi-hard cock with a purpose. "You can't go soft on me ... my fucking pussy is still soaking wet."

She brought her hand up, spat on it, and then started rubbing my cock again. Even more purposefully. This time I came up with another silly excuse, as it was beginning to hurt a bit.

"It's still too sensitive ... Molly ... just give it a few minutes." I almost pleaded her.

She didn't care about my silly excuses, neither about my cock being too sensitive nor my pleading. She picked up her mom's lighter and pack of cigarette from the railing top with left hand, as her right hand was still occupied with my semi-hard cock.

"Let's go to your room, it is getting bit chilly here."

She led me holding my cock, gripping it firmly, as I followed her with my jeans still half-way down. However funny I might have looked, but it was worth following her lead, her every single command. I was always happy to follow her.

She brought me inside the room, and finally let my cock go from her grip. Perhaps she might have realized that it needed a breather to recover. She quickly pulled her black chiffon dress over her head and revealed her gorgeous body.

Yes, that would work for my cock, I thought. Ogling on her incredibly sexy body, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist for long.

"I know you have seen me in these so many times ... Raj." She struck a pose in her black laced bra and panties. Standing there like a show-stopper on a ramp, live in front of me, right there in my own room.

I wondered when did I see her half-naked in just bra and panties. She looked amazingly sexy, standing there in black lingerie, striking contrast with her fair and flawless skin.

And then it struck to me why she made that comment since it was the one of the pairs from her successful lingerie ad campaign. Indeed, I had seen her pictures in them, perhaps a thousand times. And then it further occurred to me that it meant she knew about my secrete stash too. I was dumbstruck on my realization.

My dumb looks must have given it away, she giggled naughtily. "Yes, I know your secrete stash under the bed. You must have jerked so many times watching those pictures. Haven't you cousin?"

I didn't need to nod for that observation or question. She knew it already.

"Didn't you my sweet little cousin?" She used her sing-song tone, and pressed the issue further.

I dumb-fully shook my head this time. She giggled. She had such an evil teasing giggle.

"You silly boy, there is nothing wrong in jerking off looking at a sexy picture of a gorgeous diva like me. There is nothing wrong in it at all, my sweet cousin. In fact, I feel proud that you jerked off looking at my picture." She was blunt.

I too realized that there was nothing wrong in admitting it now. Particularly, given what we just did on the terrace.

She opened the window halfway that allowed bit of night breeze in to cool down the room. I was beginning to sweat as it was feeling little warm in there. She settled on the large leather armchair I had in the room, my favorite reading spot by the window. As she settled in the plush chair, watching me standing there in the middle of the room with my semi-hard cock, and my jeans stuck on my knees.

"Now, here is an opportunity for you to 'cum' for the real thing."

It struck to me that the gorgeous diva from those magazines was right in front of me, right there in my room, wearing nothing else but the same black silk laced bra and a skimpy pair of panties.

Fuck, I was lucky or what. And she was asking for my full attention.

My hand involuntarily went to my cock as I watched her lighting a fresh cigarette, smoke snarled out from the side of her mouth as she took a deep puff on it.

She shook her head several times. "No, no, no!"

She threw a cone of smoke at me, explaining. "No fucking way you are using your hands cousin."

I froze in my track, and then asked dumb-fully. "Then how am I supposed to jerk?"

She took another puff, and exhaled another huge cone of smoke towards me, filling the room with her intoxicating smoke. And she giggled at silly question. "I didn't say you could jerk, I said 'cum' for me."

How the hell? My dumb expressions were enough to convey the sentiments.

She held the cigarette with her lips, stood up, and in a smooth single motion, she removed her panties, stepping out of it, unveiling her shaven pussy. I gulped. My eyes shamelessly locked in. My pulse quickened, my heart pacing faster, my mouth went dried, and my cock begin to stir.

She calmly offered her panties to me, and explained the process. "Sniff on these ... that will make you hard ... won't it cousin?"

I tentatively reach out and took the black silk panties from her hand, wondering if it was for real, or was she just messing with me. It felt so damn soft and silky; it had an immediate effect on my cock. Indeed, she knew it would work.

She sat down on the plush leather armchair again, taking another leisure long puff on her cigarette, filling her lungs. "Sniff on those panties, Raj. I want to see if you could get your cock hard again. And remember ... no touching."

The show was on me this time. She bought the front seat. She sat down, leaned back, relaxed, and smoked. She was ready and eager for the show, at least from the looks of it.

I brought her exquisite silk panties to my face and sniffed them. Fuck, they smelled so good - almost like an exotic perfume. My cock twitched. I brought them closer to my nose next time, and sniffed them again, deeper this time. My 21 year old cock twitched again.

Little spicy ... but sweet. Her aroma filled my nostrils, my lungs, and my head with it. I was feeling dizzy.

"Describe to me ... how do they smell?" She was enjoying the show so far. Making rings with her smoke.

"Very sweet with a hint of spiciness ... they smell like spring air ... like an exotic perfume from south of France." I was her puppet again.

"Lavender?" I gently sniffed again, trying to guess the flowery smell. I was good at this shit, I didn't know.

"Impressive Raj! But that's my body wash you are picking up. Sniff harder this time. I want to hear the sound when you sniff into it." Her voice was huskier, sexier. It was turning her on too.

I did as I was asked. She knew how to play me. She controlled all the strings.

She was definitely turning on, I could tell from her voice. "Now, close your eyes, and rub my panties on your face, feel the silky material. Smell them hard ... rub them against your face."

Could I resist? Could anyone resist?

I rubbed it gently on my face, all over my fucking face. It smelled so fucking good, I just couldn't resist. I inhaled her aroma again; deliberately making loud inhaling noises each time to impress her. I even licked it secretly when passing over my parted lips. Fuck, this was turning me on, my cock twitched wildly.

She knew it. I thought I was discreet enough when I licked, but she knew it.

"You don't have to lick them ... at least not until I tell you to do so." She dragged on her cigarette again, filling her lungs while dictating the rules of the game as we played. It was her game after all.

"Come here Raj." She called for me.

I was in autopilot. I took couple of steps and stood in right front of her. She looked incredibly sexy, almost like the diva that came alive out of the magazines under my bed. She wasn't shy of being naked, wearing nothing except for her bra. Calmly, she dragged on cigarette again, as she reached out and held my hard cock.

Yes, it was damn hard, sniffing panties worked. She stroked it gently, and mouthed 'good boy' as she exhaled thick cloud of smoke in my face.

I felt proud, and intently watched her hand gripping my thick hard cock, and watching her gently pulling on it.

She was happy, it was hard again. I was happy, it was hard again.

We both passed the panty-sniffing test.

"Take off your jeans and sit on your knees here, right in front of me." She asked me to sit down on the floor, pointing right between her feet. Her heels were already off; lay there next to the armchair.

I took off my damn jeans, and sat where she pointed between her feet.

"You don't need to lick my panties ... my sweet cousin ..." I could hear that giggle back in her voice. And her voice was sexier for sure.

"When you could lick the real thing..." A gentle pull was all I needed.

She reached out, and slipped her hand behind the back of my head, pulling me in, guiding me in the desired direction. In the process, her hips also conveniently moved forward towards the edge of the seat. My head dove right between her legs, as she opened them further to reveal her naked, shaved and moist pussy. The source of that intoxicating, sweet, spicy exotic smell. My nose was almost a touching distance.

Another sniff test?

"Smell me Raj ... I want to hear you sniff hard into it."

I sniffed her pussy, inhaling hard, making that hissing sound again, my whole head filled with her sweet-spicy aroma, I felt dizzy. I inhaled again, this time grounding my nose right between her puffed-up and moist pussy lips. Temptation to lick was strong, but I resisted due to lack of further instructions and also experience.

I wanted her to guide me, teach me. I was her puppet.

Her sweet-spicy smell was driving me crazy. I could feel my cock already throbbing. How the hell? I just came so hard on the terrace, not more than 10 minutes ago. Joy of being 21 year old, I guess.

"Lick me cousin, lick me with your dirty little tongue." Little more push of her hand, and my tongue started lapping at her delicious pussy, gently at first. I wanted to savor this moment. I wanted to enjoy her sweet juices. I wanted to remember my first lick.

"Little faster ... my sweet cousin, lick me faster." She urged puffing urgently on her cigarette.

I started going up and down like I had seen in porn movies and clips. Licked her pussy lips faster and harder each time, bobbing my head starting from bottom to top. Then I pushed my tongue between her flared-up pussy lips, parted them using my tongue and snaked it in. She moaned loudly

"Oh God, yes, fuck me with your dirty little tongue... in and out ... that's a good boy ... fuck you are really good ... that feel so fucking good cousin ... Yes, just like that." She pulled my head further into her crotch.

Thank God, watching those video clips was paying off. Her loud moaning was a certain approval. I was little worried out opened window pane though.

She was so fucking moist, I lapped her juices, her sweet pussy juices, and they were gushing out of her beautiful orifice. She dragged hard on her cigarette, as I could hear her inhale hard and then exhaled with that releasing noise. Pushing me further and deeper into her, urging me to lick harder and faster, if that was possible. She was enjoying it too, it was quite evident.

"Yes, lick me harder. Yes, my sweet cousin, lick my pussy ... harder and faster ... just like that ... keep licking ... don't fucking stop. Make me cum Raj, I am so fucking close."

I licked her pussy faster and harder, she pushed my head down with her hand and urged me to fuck her pussy with my tongue. I pushed my tongue between pussy lips and start fucking it with my tongue going in and out, she was moaning loudly, pushing me hard, urging me with her hand and her lewd words.

"Fuck ... I am going to cum ... I am going to cum on your fucking face ... keep fucking me faster ... faster Raj. Oooohhhh fuck, yes ... don't you fucking stop now ... lick my pussy ... yes, just like that ... faster baby faster."

Her legs started shaking, release was close, even though I was running out of breath, my tongue beginning to ache, she pushed me further, and I licked faster. She was rubbing her clit furiously with her own fingers, bringing her climax, and then I heard a huge sigh, and her body went stiff, her legs stretched out on either side of my body, her toes curling.

Her pussy twitched as she started coming right under my face, I could see her juices flowing in abundance. Molly was rubbing her clit furiously, as her ass pushed up from the chair. She started coming, shaking, quivering, and moaning. She closed her legs around my head and continued to ask me to lick as she rode her massive orgasm.

Of course, I had never experienced anything like that. It was amazing to watch her riding her orgasm with such intensity, her voice started sounding hoarse. She patted my head, as her orgasm started diminishing, and she released my head from her leg-lock. She urgently pulled me by my hair and brought me over her body as she leaned back into the armchair.

She passionately kissed me. "That was fucking hot ... you were so good ... that was really fucking hot ... I hadn't had such intense orgasm for a long time. Thank you Raj, that was really good."

She meant every word. She smooched hard, lapping and licking her own sweet juices off my lips, my chin, and even my face which was drenched with her juices. She sucked my lips, even bit my lower lip. She was really appreciating my effort in getting her such intense orgasm, her feelings were absolutely genuine. I was feeling proud as hell.

We were passionately kissing each other as her hand tracked down my hard cock. It was throbbing with excitement. She stroked it urgently and purposefully. "Fuck ... you are so hard, so fucking hard. I am going to fuck you now. I want to fuck you now cousin."

She looked into my eyes, as her evil smile returned. "Fuck Raj, I am going to fuck you so hard ... I want you big cock in my pussy ... Are you ready for me, cousin?"

Ready? I always have been ready for this. My facial expressions said it all.

She practically ripped off my shirt; a couple of buttons flew in some corner of the room. She got up from the armchair, still holding my hard cock.

Sometimes I wondered where she drew so much energy from. She just had an earth-shattering orgasm, barely two minutes ago. We were still catching our breaths. Here she was all over me, again.

Literally, all over me! She had my shirt off in a jiffy, and she pushed me on my bed, on my back. She didn't leave my cock from her sight, as she quickly climbed up the bed settled on me, right on top my thighs. She leaned and drooled on my throbbing cock as she vigorously messaged her saliva into it with one hand. I groaned with joy at her nasty act.

She meant business, as she prepared the instrument of her interest, using liberal amount of her saliva.

I was panting hard like I just ran a mile. I have been waiting for this moment for 21 years or at least last a few years, ever since she started to develop into this sexy gorgeous diva. I was going to lose my virginity. Finally, and that to the girl of my dreams. My darkest dreams.

My own fucking cousin Molly.

My chest was rising and falling at a frenetic pace; my cock was throbbing and shinning with her generous saliva. As I craned my neck and watched her with my glazed eyes, her evil smile as she stroked my cock, making sure it was rock hard. She looked at me with lust in her eyes, her gorgeous body practically naked, except for her black silk bra.

I didn't want to miss a thing. Arching my neck as hard as I could. I didn't want to miss any fucking thing.

She smiled naughtily, looking at me, she giggled again. "This is so fucking wrong cousin."

She held my cock with one hand, our eyes locked, as I watched her lifting her body balancing on her knees on either side of my body. Aligned my cock by pulling it towards her moist pussy, and rubbed my tip against her puffy pussy lips. My whole body tensed, I groaned in anticipation, at first touch of her moist puffy lips. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. She giggled, as she rubbed my tip into her puffy lips.

Then she looked at me again, her husky voice driving me crazy, as she continued to tease my cock's engrossed tip with her moist and puffy pussy lips, rubbing it teasingly. My cock twitching wildly in anticipation.

"This is so fucking wrong! Isn't it, Raj? But it is so fucking delicious ... at the same time."

She was still teasing me with her sexy lustful expressions, her glazed eyes, her evil naughty giggles, and her soft and moist pussy against my hard throbbing cock.

"I am going to fuck you cousin. ... I am going to take your virginity. It was always mine to take."

She knew I was a virgin.

I gasped her obscene proposal. It wasn't a proposal; she was determined to take it. It was hers to claim. It always was. She had decided even before she booked the air tickets to New Delhi. She knew it when she hugged me at my front door that afternoon. She knew how I would celebrate my 21st birthday. She knew it when she asked me to get the coffee that night. She knew it all along.

She gently pushed her body forward, holding my cock firmly in one hand, the mushroom shaped tip of my cock slid into her warm wet pussy, ever so slowly. We both groaned together, as her pussy engulfed the entire tip.

I arched my neck further to watch that sinful moment. Our forbidden union.

"Fuck, you are big ... so fucking thick ... for my tight little pussy ... it hurts, but feels so good at the same time ... feels so fucking delicious." I could see lustful expressions on her face, as she was determined to take it further. She pulled her ass little back and pushed in further determined to claim me further, taking my cock further inside her velvety warm wetness.

I had to close my eyes; it was too intense to watch.

We both groaned again, together, partly in anticipation, partly because of friction it caused as my hard cock rubbed against her tight velvety pussy walls. Though she was well lubricated with her earlier orgasm, but she was still quite tight, and my cock was plenty thick. It was an amazing feeling that couldn't be described in words.

Sweet pain is always so fucking delicious. I opened my eyes and watched her again; I didn't want to miss it for the whole world. She pulled her hips back a little, very slowly and pushed forward again, gaining more ground on my cock. And then soon she was sitting right at top of me with half of my cock buried inside her. It looked obscene as my thick dark cock stuffed half-way inside her tight orifice, stretching her pussy lips. It was so hot to watch it with my own eyes. Fucking unbelievable!