It's So Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting hard and still shaking from such an intense orgasm, watching her shamelessly rubbing those juices and enjoying the moment for our forbidden union.

"It is so fucking wrong cousin ..." She giggled, looking directly at me. She raised her body gently and plopped my cock out her warm pussy, it was spent and losing its hardness quickly, as she stoked it a couple of times, squeezing its tip, perhaps making sure my balls are empty, at least for the night.

She rubbed my spent cock against her pussy and groaned. "Fuck, it feels so good ... you were good ... you are so fucking good ... you didn't cum before me ... but you didn't ask for permission, I must punish you for that. Shouldn't I?"

"You can punish me anytime anyway you want." I surrendered, raised my arms to hug her.

"Aww ... such a sweet boy ..." She obliged my invitation and embraced me as she fell over me. Kissing me directly on my lips as tangled into each other bodies. She showered my face with kisses, sucked me lips.

"You are so sweet Raj ... such a sweet boy."

There was affection dripping from her kisses and her words, as she combed my hairs with her fingers, hugged me and kissed me again and again, repeatedly.

She finally slid over on my side and hugged me tightly in her warm bosom. I just loved being in that warm and safe place with her. There was neither shame nor guilt, just warmth of our mutual forbidden love.

We continued to kiss for a few minutes, as she pulled the blanket over our naked bodies. I don't know when, but we were both exhausted, and in few minutes we both passed out in each other arms.

Looking at our blissful faces, who could have thought of it being a sinful night?