It's So Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always had dibs on you, I meant dibs on your virginity ... and now it is my ... I am going to fuck you so bad, you will remember this night forever."

She knew I was a virgin. And she was claiming what was hers. I couldn't contest the truth.

She started moving in rhythmic motion, moving up and down. It was a thing of beauty to watch her moving so fucking gracefully. It felt like as if her sublime curvy body was slowly dancing on top my, slowly pulling her body up and down with slow sensual pace, gyrating her hips. With each up and down motion she claimed more of my shaft. Then eventually it completely disappeared inside her warm and moist pussy when she grounded her luscious ass right on top of my body.

Expression on her face was the same as of a magician who made the whole pigeon disappeared. And my expressions were same as applauding audience that was awestruck. I could hear the round of applaud in my ears. Awestruck, watching her do her tricks.

It was incredible feeling, hard to describe in words, she continued to claim me further, starting with slow rhythmic back and forth motion, as she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest to support. In this position, it was easier for her to control, how deep she wanted to take. The evil smile was back on her face; she shamelessly looked directly into my eyes and fucked me a few times, moving her hips in a rhythmic fluid motion, rocking back and forth.

"It is so fucking wrong cousin ... riding your thick cock like this ... ungg (as she pushed harder to make her point) ...but it is so fucking delicious. So sinful."

Ugg, ugg, ugg. She was grunting and moaning with pleasure of claiming my virginity.

She started picking up the pace. The room was filled with lewd fucking noises that she made with each push, ensuring my cock was deeper inside her warm tight pussy. "Your cock is so fucking delicious, it is filling me up ... ugggg ... oh my fucking God ...uggg ... it hurts a bit but it feels so fucking good. So fucking delicious. Doesn't it Raj?"

She continued to fuck me with higher tempo as I could feel her pussy juice started to lubricate her further, making it easier to go harder. Then suddenly she stopped and sat upright, moved her hand back and caressed my balls. "Fuck, I am going to empty those fucking balls tonight ... won't you wanna fill my pussy with your delicious cum, Raj?"

Like I said, she knew how to tease, she always loved teasing me. Indeed she was a fucking wet dream for any man. She loved teasing men.

Even in that forbidden moment, she could use her body and her naughty words to embarrass me, turning me red, making me suffer. Reminding me again about the taboo nature of our forbidden act. Pushing me further into delirious unknown depths of my surrender.

Grinding her hips over my cock, she gyrated her body over mine, enjoying my completely buried cock inside her. "Your cock is so fucking big cousin. It is hurting me, but feels so fucking good. I love riding your delicious cock. I love the sweet pain ... it is causing me."

She continued to tease me with naughty lewd words. "You didn't tell me if you would like to cum inside me ...ugg, I know it's wrong ... so fucking sinful. But I want to feel you warm gooey cum inside me. Don't you cousin?"

She didn't care about my answer or my opinion. She was just in her element, tormenting me with her words, her body, her domination, her control. I was happily letting her, letting her control the pace or rhythm or anything for that matter.

I was her puppet, she held the strings. Didn't matter to me! It was always liked that with Molly. She was always the dominating force, controlling the pace and rhythm, leading the way. I just followed her. Happily mostly.

She had been scripting the last two hours or so, made me cum like that on the terrace, teased me with her sensual smoking skills, made me lick her pussy on my knees. And finally she was sitting on top of me like a queen, claiming my virgin cock. She was always the alpha in our relationship. She would always remain the alpha.

I didn't give a damn about anything. I just loved being around her. I loved following her around, even as a kid when we were growing up. And I always end up being in a happier place with her. Sometimes you just need to trust someone, and follow them. Case in point, I lost my virginity giving up control to her. My status had changed for life? Who was in that happy place? Who was smiling?

Sinful or not? Forbidden or not? Taboo or not? I didn't give a damn.

She was riding me with decent pace. Her hands were back on my chest as she leaned forward. She craned her neck and kissed me. "Come on, fuck me cousin."

She started gathering more momentum, riding harder, and urged me to fuck her harder. I lifted my ass and fucked her from that position, pushing my body up with each of her downward push. Tried to match her pace, her rhythm. My cock started hitting some hot buttons as it got deeper inside her. "Yessssss ... fuck me like that, harder ... yes, harder. Oh. I love that cousin ... I love it hard. Yes, give it to me harder."

She started moving with furious pace, rocking back and forth, riding me hard, and I was fucking her with all my strength, all my will. I was getting closer, as my cock started twitching, my body started shaking, and she sensed it. "No, no, no ... you are not coming yet. I just beginning to enjoy this."

And just like that, she jumped off my body, disengaging abruptly.

She watched me fucking the air, as I continued my fucking motion for couple of more upwards strokes. Which she thought was hilarious. She giggled like a 13 year old, and then told me in no nonsense tone that I am not going to cum until she told me to come.

"That's the deal. You won't come until I allow you to come. Or I am going to my room right now."

I wanted to come so bad, I could agree to anything in that state, I was on the verge of crying. "Ok, ok, ok ... I won't cum."

"Good boy." She held my cock which was shining with her juices, and she bent down and licked my tip. I groaned loud, my body shaking with excitement. I wondered why Mom and Maasi (Aunt Isha) didn't wake that night. We were quite a racket earlier on the terrace, later in my room. Perhaps they both had little too much of wine, and were knocked out.

"Mmmm... Yum! This tastes so fucking good." She sucked my tip gently, like it was an ice-cream or something. I was panting hard, and could feel my heart in my mouth, as this was my biggest fantasy of all - unfolding right in from my eyes.

I had imagined Molly sucking me too many times, but it never felt this good. Sometimes reality is more fantastic than the fantasy.

"So fucking wrong, but so fucking delicious." Her eyes were locked with mine, as I watched her licking my cock's mushroom shaped tip, devouring it, lapping it, and holding my cock in her hand in a tight grip.

I was breathing hard, I wanted to cum so bad, but I just promised her. I wanted her to take my whole cock in her mouth, but it was at her choice to make. She was in complete control.

She suddenly left my cock, stood up from the bed, and went to pull a fresh cigarette out of her Mom's pack. She lighted it, took a quick puff and smiled at me.

"Teasing you is so much fun Raj." She was a bitch, and she knew it. That fucking evil grin was back on her face.

She held the cigarette between her lips, and unhooked her bra, unveiling those beautiful breasts. Men would kill for those. I would. Such perfect shaped breasts, prominent pinkish perky nipples, pointing to heaven. I groaned just looking at them. She puffed on her cigarette, putting up a show for me again, gently held one of her breasts in her hand, lifting it enough as she exhaled smoke pointing right at her engrossed nipple.

I thought I came and died at the same time. It was such an erotic sight to watch her bathing her breasts in that intoxicating smoke, alternating between them a few times. Giggling and tormenting me. I reached out for me cock, couldn't help.

She immediately hissed. "Hands off from my cock, it is mine to tease ... and it is mine to take whichever way I like."

Loosing virginity come with its own price.

She came back on the bed, asked me to open my legs, as she settled on her knees between my spread legs. My hard cock was the center of her attention again, as she took a long deep puff, looking directly into my eyes, filling her lungs with obscene amount of smoke. Then she bent and exhaled a huge cone of smoke pointing to my twitching cock.

Tormenting it with her smoke, I groaned. "Please..."

"Please what?" as she held my cock in one hand, firmly at the base, took another long puff and blew smoke at its engrossed tip, her luscious lips barely an inch away from my cock's tip.

"Suck me please." I gathered the courage.

"Are you going to touch my cock again without asking?" She ignored my wish, my pleading.

"No, never." I was on my knees, pleading her with my eyes. My eyes were glazed, my body was shaking, and my cock was throbbing in her vice like grip.

"Say it then."

"I will not touch my cock without your permission." Happy? I didn't think I could negotiate with her holding my cock.

"Never!" she could be an ass at times. She puffed on her cigarette, enjoying her smoke, still holding my cock firmly, and squeezing it hard.

"Never." Did I have a fucking choice? I wanted my fucking blow job; I was on verge of crying. I was on my knees.

"Then say it again." She was a complete bitch, and loved to embarrass me.

"I will never touch my cock without your permission!" There you go, please suck me now, please, I pleaded with my eyes.

She took another puff on her cigarette. I felt her smoke blowing directly at the tip, as if an artist was using a spray of paint and applying it carefully to her masterpiece. She kept blowing smoke at my cock, getting closer to the tip of my cock. I watched with my eyes widening as her tongue snarling out, and caressed the tip of my cock ever so gently, ever so slowly, my whole body shuddered under her touch, I couldn't help and moaned loudly with unbridled joy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I was on cloud nine.

She took another deep puff on her half-done cigarette, and proceeded to bathe my cock with her smoke, and this time she didn't stop, her lips touched my cock, her tongue flicked on its tip, ever so lightly, and then she engulfed the tip of my cock in her warm mouth.

It was haven. I moaned loudly without any worrying of waking up my Mom or Aunt Isha or neighbors. I winced with a sweet mix of pain and pleasure I received from her mouth, her tongue, as she licked my tip more eagerly this time in confines of her warm mouth.

"Your cock taste so fucking good ... with my juices on it." Reminding me again where it was a few minutes ago.

This was a tease at its best! Edging me again towards that climax ... the way only she could.

She continued to bathe it with her smoke, continued to lick it, tasting her own juices. In fact, our mixed juices, enjoying the sweetness of her own mixed with my salty pre-cum.

Her expert tongue licked the tip of cock, and then slowly going around it, coating it with generous amount of saliva, as she looked up meeting my eyes, she wanted to ensure that I was watching her. My eyes were glazed and so was my cock, glazed with her saliva, and then she probed my front slit with the tip of her tongue. I was assured she knew what she was doing.

"You cock taste so fucking delicious cousin."

She winked as her tongue massaged the underside of my cock, using her hand to tap my cock a couple of times on her flat tongue as if she demanded my attention again. Then she parted her lips and took the whole mushroom shaped tip in her mouth again, sucked it hard.

I thought I was going to shoot in her mouth, as closed my eyes. Clinched my fists, trying hard not come so soon. It was an incredible feeling, her warm wet moth felt haven on my cock, her lips tightening around it making it a perfect orifice ready to be fucked.

She pushed herself further on my cock, ever so slowly, tightly holding it with one hand, making sure I was watching as she looked directly into my eyes, and engulfed my cock, claiming it further. With her mouth this time.

First a few inches of my cock buried in her warm mouth, her tongue caressing the underside of my cock's tip. My breathing became shallow. I was extremely excited, just holding on to my shaking legs somehow. I didn't know what else to do, I craned my neck further and watched her sucking on my cock ever so slowly, putting up a show. Then she started to withdraw, unveiling wet and hard cock, a shining happy cock coated with her saliva appeared in my view.

A few strings of her saliva attached from her mouth to my cock as she smiled. "Oh God, you cock taste so fucking good with my juices ... we taste so good together cousin."

She continued to stroke my cock with one hand and playfully licking its tip again with her wet expert tongue, drooling on my cock. It started to make a puddle underneath my ass. "It's so fucking wrong, but I love the taste of your forbidden cock, coated with my juices. Fuck, it is so delicious."

She paused, and then proceeded to take a puff on her cigarette, filling her lungs again.

I had to close my eyes when she proceeded to take my cock back in her mouth ever so slowly, coating it with thick cloud of smoke at the same time, her mouth opened wide to accommodating my girth. My cock was twitching wildly, her tongue continue to lick the underside of cock.

When I opened my eyes, a good half of my cock was inside her luscious mouth, and I felt the back of her throat, which didn't deter her. In fact, she enjoyed and gagged a bit, quite willingly. She pressed her lips firmly around it, and started moving up and down, coating my entire length with generous saliva. She slowly engulfed my cock again, feeling it at the back of her throat, choking on it. Deliberately again.

She took me out of her mouth, my cock was throbbing, and I wasn't sure how long I would be able to last her sensual sucking and licking. I pleaded with my eyes again. She started stoking with her hands, firmly, up and down. Edging me further.

She took a last puff on dying cigarette, and tossed it on the ground, and focused on my cock, rubbing balls with one hand, leveraging them to direct my cock back and forth, using it to fuck her mouth, her throat. She pulled out my cock, which looked incredibly obscene and shining with her saliva flying everywhere, she press the tip with her puckered lips, sucking at just my cock's tip, using my cock to rub all over her lips. Making every porn star shy.

"Oh I love your fucking cock, it is so big." Taking it in again in her warm mouth, stroking it with her hand. Stroking it harder and faster.

"I love choking on your big fucking cock."

Blabbering lewd words, licking, kissing rubbing, sucking it like a porn star. Telling me again and again that it was wrong but she loved to suck my cock. She wanted to taste my cum. Gagging and choking on it, pushing it all the way until it hit her throat. Stroking it harder and faster, as she sucked on it one more time, my cock twitched again. Sensing I was close; she withdrew her mouth immediately and held its base firmly in her hand. She watched it twitched in anticipation, but kept squeezing it with firm grip to prevent it from coming. I groaned with frustration this time.

She giggled. "Not yet my sweet cousin. Not yet."

And once she was assured, she let it go, and removed her hand as well. "I want to ride you again. I want to feel your cum inside my pussy."

She rubbed her pussy, it was so wet, I could hear it obscene sloshing and squelching noises. She came on top of me, bent over and kissed me, crushing her breasts against my chest. I moaned, pressed with her supple soft breasts. She meant business, as we were kissing, she reached back and guided my hard throbbing cock in her well lubed pussy without much fuss. There was no teasing, no fore-play, no giggling. She lifted her body, placing her hand back on my chest and grounded her hips to ensure that I was all in. I couldn't help but groaned with pain and pleasure.

She started riding my cock again with intent and purpose, but she was quick to remind me our deal. "Remember you are not going to cum until I allow you to come. I want to come on your big fucking cock, drench it with my cum ... and make it mine forever."

I like the poetic side of it, but was bit worried as she was already picking pace and fucking me harder than before with my cock fully buried inside her with each downwards movement. I didn't think I would last long, as she had already pushed me to edge a couple of times.

Plus, it was my first time. "Molly, I don't think I could last that long ... "

She pinched my both nipples so fucking hard with her thumb and index fingers before I could complete my sentence. And she kept fucking without losing a single stroke, riding my cock hard.

"Ouch, ouch ... that hurts" I had tears in my eyes, as she continued to pinch my nipples between her manicured vicious nails.

"They are supposed to hurt ... if you come before I do, I will sit on your fucking face and make you eat you own cum ... uggg ... that's a promise."

I made face at her new proposition, that sounded gross. She smiled, that fucking evil smile telling me she meant it.

"Then you better keep that fucking cock hard ... and let me enjoy ... let me ride it." She let go my nipples, and lifted her hands as she positioned herself in upright position, bouncing on my cock. Fuck, it didn't help as my cock was going deeper, and stimulation was intense.

She started rubbing her clit. "Fuck this feels so good ... your cock is filling up my pussy so well ... keep it fucking hard if you don't want to eat your own cum."

She reminded me of her threat if I came before her. I tried to imagine how humiliating it would be, try to picture her sitting on my face dripping with my own cum. I watched her started rubbing her clit faster, moaning and filling the room with all sort of lewd noises.

"Yessssss ... fuck me Raj, fuck me with your big fucking cock ... Oh my God ... fuck, fuck ugggg ... fuck me harder." She was bouncing harder and faster, rubbing her clit vigorously. Perhaps I won't need to eat my own cum, as I sensed she was getting closer even though my own cock was ready to burst any moment.

I started fucking her again, matching her rhythm, trying my best to give her what she wanted. "Yes, that's a good boy ... fuck me hard, just like that ... feels so fucking good ... fuck ... yes give it to me ... hunnn ... just like that."

I pushed my body as hard as I could, hours of weight training was helping, I was willing to take the risk of coming before her, but didn't had much choice. Or did I?

"Fuck ... I am so fucking close ... soooo fucking close ...oh my fucking Gwad ... yes keep fucking with you big cock ... just like that ... Yes ffffucccccck ... I ammmm commmmming ... Oh God ... fuckkkkkKK ..."

Her pussy was contracting, I felt like her pussy was squeezing my cock and her juices were flowing in abundance as she continue to bounce and rub her clit as orgasm started. I could feel my cock started shooting deep inside her at the same time. She grounded her hips, clamped me down as she rode her wave. She was shaking like a dry leaf, blabbering lewd words, as she rode her intense orgasm.

She let me shoot all of my cum inside her warm and wet pussy, my body was shaking as I came. "Yes, cum inside me... that's a good boy ... I need your warm gooey cum ... it feels so fucking wrong ... but so fucking good at the same time ... I love this feeling ... I always wanted your cum inside me."

She slightly lifted herself, and watched some of our combined juices dribbled down around base of my cock. She rubbed her fingers into it, rubbing our combine juices over her engrossed pussy lips and clit, massaging the mixed fluid on her pussy, playing with our mixed cum.