It's So Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then slowly she started descending down the length, and then she found my tight balls, and she excitedly rubbed them, making me moan this time. Fuck, did I give it away that I was awake? I panicked first, and my body jerked a bit with her soft fingers touching my balls, then I used the jerking motion and turned on my side towards her, and made some sounds as if I was dreaming something like before.

But this time she backed off as perhaps I moved too close to her. Or she thought she might have woken me up. She either panicked or got afraid of her younger cousin waking in his sleep finding her hands rubbing his cock and balls. She turned on her other side with her back towards me.

Fuck, it didn't work this time. I end-up with her back towards me, I was disappointed. She went silent and she lay still for a few minutes, thinking that she might have woken me up. In fact, we both were still for a few minutes, we both were breathing hard, and I could hear our erratic and noisy breathing.

In those moments, I realized the stark contrast between two sisters. Molly forcefully stroked my cock on the open terrace under the moonlit sky and made me watch as she furiously stroked my cock until I shot my cum across the terrace.

Here her elder sister was discreetly rubbing my cock assuming or pretending I was asleep. She didn't want it admit her own desires nor she wanted me to actively participate in it.

What an amazing contrast! Even though they craved the same forbidden and sinful union with their own cousin. But their approaches, their rhythm, their pace, their rules, their tunes were so different. I like dancing with both, it didn't matter.

I wanted her warm hand again on my throbbing cock, I wanted to cum so bad, but I didn't wanted to break her rules. Like I didn't want to break Molly's rules either a month ago on the terrace.

I somehow knew that the only way I could entice her again was to pretend I was sleeping because she turned away completely when she thought she might have woken me up. Perhaps, she just wanted to play with my cock discreetly. I didn't care at that point. I just wanted her soft warm fingers on my hard throbbing cock back again.

With this realization, I started making some light fake-snoring sounds. I even did that sudden jerking motion and gibberish talking in the sleep, and in the process I moved closer to her. She gasped as my body spooned hers, with my hard cock right under her ass touching her upper thigh. I also hugged her upper body with my hand over her. I was certainly getting better at this pretend sleep play.

Again, for a couple of minutes, I just stayed in that position, completely unmoved, just breathing somewhat noisily. She didn't move probably making sure I was still asleep. Then a few minutes later, she slowly backed up her body into mine, catching my hard cock right below her ass between her legs. It felt so fucking good. My hard cock trapped between her legs just couple of inches below her pussy.

She softly rubbed her thighs together, rolling my hard cock between her thighs. Her body felt feverishly warm, slow sensual rubbing of her thighs felt so amazing. I leaned further into her body, closing the gap between us, and my hand hugged her upper body, my palm touching her breasts. Her body was radiating incredible heat. I could feel my cock burning between let thighs, and her perky nipples gently touching my hand through her flimsy dress.

She lay there for a few minutes, assessing the situation. Her breathing was erratic and quite loud, I could tell she was excited. I patiently waited for her to move, playing by her rules again. And this time she moved with a very definitive objective, as her hand reach back, and held my cock, and at the same shifted her ass into my body, and aligned my cock upwards directly against her moist pussy.

Yes, she was naked, she wore no panties. I could feel her warm moist soft pussy lips against my cock's tip. It was so fucking hot feeling her shaved moist pussy against my engrossed tip.

There was an undeniable tension, as we both couldn't help but moaned faintly in unison. I still continued to play pretend-sleep. As my cock was hooked under her ass, my tip pressing her moist and warm pussy, there was definite urgency, as she started rocking her ass back and forth against my cock, and massaged my balls with her hand at the same time.

She finally decided she wanted it. She moved her ass back, hard enough to allow my cock to poke through her opened soaking pussy. I was on cloud nine, having lost my virginity to Molly a month ago, this was least expected surprise that my eldest cousin was keen on my fucking cock too.

What else a 21 year old could ask for?

I just couldn't believe my luck, as I slowly started moving with her rhythm, as I avoided making any prominent movement, I just slowly started moving with her in unison. My cock tip was in a warm wet haven, as it was barely poking through her slit between her pussy lips, but I could feel her warm wetness on the tip of my engrossed cock.

The feeling of my cock pushing through her parted lips was so amazing, hard to describe in words. I wanted to push harder, but I let her control the pace and depth. Since she was sideways, and her ass-cheeks were holding my cock tightly, she controlled how much she wanted. She seemed pleased with slow rhythmic back and forth rocking, enjoying that sensation, and then she started rubbing her clit at the same time, edging herself towards her orgasm. My hand idly started rubbing her nipples ever so gently. It seemed she didn't mind at that point that I was awake, and actively participating. Perhaps she was too focused on bringing her own orgasm.

She continued to rub her clit vigorously and continued to rock back and forth on my cock, but she didn't allow any further penetration. I could feel bit of urgency in her rubbing as she started moaning and then her body jerked a few times to set her orgasm, and bucked into my cock harder, my tip fell out of her warm slit. My cock was rubbing against her flared up pussy lips, which I believe was enough to set my orgasm, as I started coming and shot my cum against her pussy, drenching it with my warm gooey cum as she came rubbing her clit. She continued to moan rubbing her clit, as we both came together.

I was thrilled by the whole experience, as it was a completely contrasting to Molly who was so blunt, vocal and lewd. And she kept reminding me the sinful and taboo nature of our union.

But with Nishi Di, it was even more 'forbidden' for me as I never imagined I could be involved in any sexual act with her, and yet she seduced me in my sleep and made me cum against her forbidden pussy.

It was an incredibly feeling sleeping in that spooning position on my own bed with my oldest cousin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I overslept on Sunday morning, and woke up around 10:30AM. I didn't know when Nishi Di left the room, and checked the sheet with was tainted with our sinful dried marks. I smiled as I covered them back under the blanket.

I pulled my sweat pants, washed my face and came down to find Nishi Di and Ma both looked freshly showered and changed, and they already had breakfast. Ma saved some traditional Indian breakfast of Poori and Aloo sabji (fried puffed bread with potato curry) for me, it's my favorite brunch. Ma warmed up and served me the breakfast. "Nishi and I are going for some shopping ... we figured a lazy bum like you won't be interested, so we will leave you to peace ..."

"You are the best Ma ... you guys are so thoughtful..." I stuffed a big piece of delicious Poori in my mouth.

"Thoughtful?" Nishi Di wondered.

"Not taking him for shopping ... Sundays you can't separate this lazy bum from his Xbox." Ma mockingly slapped the back of my head, and they both laughed.

Next two hours I played Assassin's Creed ... but sucked big time, as my thoughts kept drifting to Nishi Di and last night. My cock was rock hard every time I thought about her shy seduction, her gentle fingers on my cock, her perky nipples brushing against my hands, and tight opening that she barely allowed me to penetrate, yet made me cum against her soaking pussy. It was such an incredibly sexy experience, completely contrasting to my experience with Molly when she forced me to cum on terrace. Though it was equally sensual, sexy and exciting, but it felt more taboo compared to my experience with Molly.

I wonder if I would get another opportunity with her. She was in for a two week's training, but she was supposed to stay in a hotel which was bit far from us. Perhaps I could propose to Ma to invite her on the coming weekend. I could even offer to pick her up on Friday night, as my last test was on Thu before holidays. Wouldn't that be great? My cock was throbbing, so I jumped into the shower, furiously stroked it until I painted the shower wall with my cum. But it wasn't as much fun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ma and Nishi Di came back around 2PM, I could hear them, and immediately ran downstairs. They did all kind of shopping from groceries to clothing, as Nishi Di wanted to buy some Indian outfits. I was glad I didn't go with them, again thanks to them for being so thoughtful.

I helped Ma with storing groceries. Nishi Di went upstairs to pack her stuff, as Ma informed me.

"Raj, Nishi needs to be at her hotel by 5PM, so could you drop her, I think it should be about 45 minutes' drive on Sunday afternoon."

I placed the milk in the fridge. "30 minutes for me Ma ... 45 min if you drive."

Ma slapped back on my head again. Nishi Di came down with her bags, she had already changed from her Indian attire into jeans and top. "I think if we leave around 3:30PM that would be perfect as I would need time to check in and meet my boss, since he is there just for today."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whenever you want to leave Di ... I am ready to go."

"I am ready to go to ... but I need Maasi's ginger tea before we go, I think I still have mild jetlag." She touched her forehead.

Ma smiled as she put the pot on the stove. "I am going to miss you Nishi ... he doesn't drink tea ... he doesn't like to go shopping or Indian restaurants. I wish you could have stayed with us whole two weeks."

"Aww Maasi, you are so sweet ..." She hugged Ma, and then quickly added. "I can come back here next weekend."

Fuck, my cock started to stir on her enticing proposal. I couldn't hold back my reaction. "That would be so great ... I can pick you up on Friday any time, as I am practically much done with school on Thursday after my last mid-term."

It was an 'Aww' moment, we had a group hug right there in the kitchen. Ma had dewy eyes, I had never seen her so sentimental with Molly, as she had a special bond with Nishi Di.

I even took a selfie with three of us together, and sent it to Aunt Isha, Molly and Ravina.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The car ride was bit awkward as this was the first time we were alone since our night exploits. Most of the day with Ma being in the room with us whenever we were together, it all felt normal. We were both normal, talked and even joked around a bit.

But with just two of us in the car, there was an obvious awkwardness and sexual tension. The air felt thick, we resort to small chats. She asked my about collage and stuff, most of which she already knew. I asked her about her training, and her job, most of which I didn't care.

"Oh Raj, can we stop at some place where I could buy cigarettes, as I am almost out ... and I couldn't buy them with Maasi."

"No problemo ... I know a place just around the corner before the next light."

I parked the car in the small strip mall in front of a convenience store. She bought couple of packs of Marlboro red, and I picked up a cold coffee for the road. As we walked out of the store, she pulled one cigarette out. "Can I smoke one ... we have time, right?"

"We have plenty of time Di ... it is just about 3:30pm, and your hotel is barely 15 minutes away. Plus I am completely free, so it is up to you ..."

She took a puff on her cigarette, and nodded. "Ok, thanks."

She seemed off color, perhaps was feeling bit guilty, as she was trying to avoid the eye contact, and keeping our conversation to small chats again. She was dragging on her cigarette harder and quicker between puffs. She barely smoke two-third of cigarette and stubbed it on the nearby big concrete planter, and tossed it in the trash can. There was certainly some awkwardness between us.

Traffic was pretty light, and I drove fast, and we were at her hotel, a Sheraton property, before 3:45PM. She checked in and I accompanied her to her room, offered to rolling her bag. She thanked me for the help. "Raj, you are such a sweet young man ... and thanks for being so courteous."

"I have nothing else to do Di ... just making sure you are comfortable."

She had a nice suite with separate living area, and balcony overlooking a huge green patch as the hotel was built right next to a golf course. It was a beautiful view of the twilight sky.

We stood in the balcony and admired the view. She pulled out a fresh cigarette and lighted it up, I guess it was a perfect place to smoke.

She drew a deep puff on her cigarette, and threw a thick cloud of smoke towards the sky. She caught me watching her smoke. "Raj, I need to talk to you about something ..."

"Sure Di?" I was eager to remove this awkwardness between us.

She was deep in her thoughts and dragged hard on her cigarette again. "Do you care about a drink? Perhaps a beer?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure. Do you want one too?"

"Yes, there should be some in the mini bar..." She was about to put her cigarette on the ashtray on a little table they had in that balcony.

So I offered. "Don't worry about it Di ... you can sit here and enjoy your smoke, I can grab beers for us."

Before she could say something, I slid the balcony door and went inside and came back with two beer cans, opened them and handed one to her.

She was leaning over the railing and enjoying that gorgeous view with her smoke. "Thanks."

I sipped some, it was perfectly chilled, I nodded. "Very nice!"

"Raj ... see last night ..." She was almost choking, and sipped her beer.

I thought 'Oh Boy' this was going to be a tough conversation.

She cleared her throat, collected her thoughts, flicked her cigarette to get rid of the ash, turned sideways, still leaning on the railing. Her eyes were lower, not able to make eye-contact. "Raj, I am really sorry about last night ..."

And I watched a tear rolled down her cheek, as she brought her cigarette to puff, but withdrew it, she couldn't. Sorry, why? She was breaking my heart.

She tried to say something but she was unable to speak. I put my beer down on the table, took hers and put it down on the bale as well. I held her hand, rubbing it slowly with my other hand. "Why Di ... why are you feeling sorry..."

"It was so wrong ... Raj ..."

Fuck. I have had heard those exact words when Molly teased and dominated me on the terrace.

I didn't know what to say but my heart was melting when I saw her in tears, as she dropped her cigarette on the ground. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. She was literally crying on my shoulder. "I should not have ... lured you into it ... I am so sorry Raj."

This was totally unexpected for me. I was just a 21 year old boy. I was happy losing my virginity to one cousin. And lured by the other cousin last night. I was happy as hell.

I wanted to say that you didn't need to be sorry, I enjoyed it. But that would have been wrong. Even a 21 year old could figure that much.

I just hugged her and let her cry. "I am older than you ... I should be a role model ... and I lured you into such a sinful act ... I don't what came over me ... I am really sorry Raj. I am better than this. I should not have led you into it."

I just could bear her crying like that. "Di you didn't led me ... I was willing ... if I didn't want it, I could have stopped you anytime."

I took a long breath as this part was most difficult, and I didn't know how she would react to it. "I don't feel sorry Di, not even a bit ... in fact, it was so beautiful ... forbidden or not ... I don't care and I don't feel sorry at all."

I didn't know I had so much courage. But it felt good.

She was still sobbing, but not crying like before. She was processing. She didn't lift her face off my shoulder. In fact, I felt her hug got tighter. "Are you sure Raj?"

She took a deep breath, and before I could say anything. "What you are saying ... are you saying you willingly participated ... and you don't feel guilty about it?"

I nodded, which she couldn't see. "Yes, Di ... I don't feel guilty about it ... it was such a beautiful thing ... just like this twilight sky behind you ... so pure ... so beautiful."

"I feel so much better Raj ... but I still feel guilty about leading you into it ... I just couldn't stop myself once I felt your big ... you know. I don't what came over me?"

She withdrew from my hug and leaned back on the balcony railing again, she briefly looked at me and hid her face behind her hands. "See I can't even look at you, I feel so ashamed of myself since I woke up this morning ... I have been so distraught ... I am older than you, and I should have been a better role model for you and Molly and Ravina ... but last night I thought I failed."

I pulled her hands away, holding them with mine. "Look at me Di ... I always respected you and believe me nothing has changed ... I will always respect you ... I don't feel guilty ... I just don't. I was a beautiful experience, and I will treasure it for rest of my life."

She struggled to smile, but she did. "You are not saying this just to make me feel better ... did you really found it such a beautiful experience?"

"Yes." I looked directly into her eyes. "Didn't you Di? Didn't find it beautiful ..."

She looked at me, eye in eye, first time since that morning, and slowly nodded, with a faint smile. "I am not going to lie to you ... I cannot ..."

Somehow I knew this was the moment. I moved in, held her face and kissed her affectionately, my own cousin, my cousin who was 7 year older than me, my own cousin who touched my cock for the first time previous night, and end up making me cum against her moist pussy.

We might have involved with one of most sinful act, but I really didn't had any guilt. I sucked her lips slowly just like Molly had taught me. They were soft and sensual.

I broke the kiss, looking at her lovingly, she was breathless. She has most lustful expressions on her face, and she closed her eyes. "Oh gosh, I can't look at you like this Raj... I feel so shy. Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

I wish I could tell her that. It was Molly, her younger sister, who taught me.

"You look so beautiful Di ... when you are shy." I was rock hard by then, my cock was making an obscene tent against my jeans fly, I could see as she glanced at it, and gasped before closing her eyes. She was well aware of my hardness.

She opened her eyes again, and pulled me into her. "Kiss me again Raj ... kiss me again like you did earlier..."

Her face was burning, she was extremely shy in her mannerism, particularly compared to Molly who was so blunt in everything she did. I was sure that by now, she would have had my cock out one way or the other, and she would shamelessly stroked it, and would have teased me. With her I was the one turning red.

But it was such a rush watching Nishi Di turning so red, she was so gentle, so soft, as she sucked my lips this time, returning the favor back.

"Close your eyes Raj." She almost pleaded me. "I feel so shy when you look at me like this ..."

I closed her eyes. I was a puppet, whether it was shameless Molly or shy Nishi Di. It didn't matter. I liked playing with their rules, dancing on their tunes, however contrasting it was.