It's So Wrong Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was soft and low. "Promise me raj ... you won't open your eyes until I ask you ... promise me."

"I promise Di ... you know I can pretend sleep as long as you want." I reminded her of my naughtiness.

She finally giggled. "You are such a naughty boy ... I thought you were really sleeping. At least until the end."

"But don't open your eyes ... I feel so shy ... just pretend you are sleeping like last night." her voice started to break as she was so excited at the same time.

"I promise Di ... you can do whatever you like ... I won't ... I promise ..."

I just stood there with my eyes closed, feeling the cold air on my face. I didn't know what she was doing. I didn't feel or hear any movement; perhaps she was just testing me to be sure I wouldn't open my eyes.

I gasped as I felt her hand ever so slowly caressing my cock which was obscenely making a huge tent against my jeans' fly. She whispered softly. "So big ... you are so big Raj ..."

She was slowly running her fingers over my tip, making me tremble under her gentle and sensual touch. "You promised you won't open ..."

She waited for me nod. "I want to see it Raj ... I wanted to see it last night but was feeling shy ..."

She held my hand, and led me. "Come with me Raj..."

Unlike Molly she didn't want to take it out in the balcony and risk the chance of being discovered. She led me to the bedroom, and pushed me one the bed with my knees right on the edge. Her hand caressed my cock through denim, pressing it little harder the time. She whispered almost inaudible. "Ohhh my God, it is so big ... and so hard"

She came over my side, and then kissed my lips softly running her fingers over my closed eyelids. "Just pretend you are sleeping like last night ... just pretend one more time for your Di ... won't you Raj?"

I could fake-snore like previous night, but I dismissed the idea. And nodded softly.

She moved again, and this time she unbuckled my belt, and then unbuttoned my jeans, her hands were shaking as she found the zipper and slowly pulled it down. She gasped as my throbbing cock busted out of the tight confinement of my jeans. I could feel her ragged breathing through think material of my boxers, he face must be very close to my cock, inspecting it closely, something she couldn't do in the dark under the blanket last night.

I felt her gentle fingers running over my tip, still hidden under my cotton boxers, she pressed the tip where she could locate moist spot due to my pre-cum, I groaned loudly as I felt her finger pressing against my pee-slit. It excited her too, and she rubbed around it, playing with my wet spot, spreading the pre-cum on my engrossed tip in the process. My cock twitched with excitement, and she gasped and withdrew her finger.

She got off the bed, and pulled my shoes and socks off, followed by my jeans. She left the boxers on, and asked me to remove my shirt, and guided me to lie in the middle of the bed. And then I heard some rustling sounds, guessing she removed her jeans and top.

I wish I could sneak a peek, but I didn't want to cheat. I felt she climbed back on the bed again. This time she was over me, I could hear and smell her nicotine laced breath. She ran her finger gently over my lower lip, and almost whispered. "Kiss It Raj ..."

I gently kissed the tip of her finger, I fought hard to keep my eyes closed as she hovered over my face, and in a very low husky voice. "Kiss it again Raj."

I pouted my lips and kissed, fuck, I groaned loudly as I realized it was her perky nipple. My tongue snaked out and tried to lick but she had lifted her body by then, and she giggled. "Do you want to suck it Raj?"

I moaned loudly. "Yesssss please..."

She giggled again at my eagerness. "But be gentle ..."

And before I could even nod, I felt her nipple faintly touched my lips again. I snaked out my tongue and licked it, and it was her turn to moan this time. And then she lowered it further into my mouth, letting me suck it. My cock twitched wildly, still confined inside my boxers, as I sucked on her hard perky nipple. I was incredible feeling, hard to put down in words.

And then she pulled it away, only to reward me with the other one to suck. She alternated between them a couple of times, allowing me to pay equal attention to her beautiful nipples and soft perky breasts.

She moved around and shifted on one side on me, and next she hooked her finger and pulled my boxers over my cock to unveil it. And she moaned loudly with pleasure as she feasted her eyes on my beautiful big cock. "Oh my God ... it is so big, so beautiful."

I noticed, she didn't use the words like 'cock' or 'dick'. Her younger sister Molly would have used those words at least hundred times by then.

She ran her fingers at the torturous slow pace, just feeling my throbbing cock, perhaps watching it very closely, as I could feel her warm breath on my cock. And then I thought I died, as I felt her wet tongue tracing the length on my cock starting from the base all the way to its tip, leaving a faintest trail of her wet saliva.

My whole body trembled like a dry leaf, for a moment I thought I was going to cum when she lingered over my tip, but then she withdrew and watched my cock twitched. She suddenly moved again, and kissed my lips gently. "Promise again you won't open your eyes ..."

She was torturing me, and all I could do was a nod. I wanted it. I wanted more.

She moved around again, her weight shifted towards my head, knees on either side on my body as I could tell.

"Raj, do you want to smell me?" She teased me, and I groan with want.

She adjusted, and I could feel her hovering over my face. And I could smell her musky sweet smell, and as inhaled deep, she pressed her moist pussy right at my nose, filling me with her intoxicating aroma. My tongue snaked out and I licked her, she moaned with pleasure, and then lowered her body further, made me taste her sweet moist pussy.

I licked and tasted her sweet juices, she groaned loudly. "Ohhhhh, it feels so good Raj."

She gently sat on my face, letting me probe my tongue inside her warm wetness, letting me taste her, letting me fuck her sweet pussy with my eager tongue going in and out. And I didn't even realized that she stretched her body, and balanced herself on her hands, and very softly licked my pre-cum oozing out of my pee-slut. My whole body shuddered under her sensual touch, and then she urgently captured my tip inside her warm mouth, sucking my throbbing cock softly.

This was my first sixty-nine, an incredible experience. She was so fluid, so soft, so sensual, so gentle ... suckling my tip with her warm mouth, wrapping her soft lips around my girth. While she was rocking her ass very gently over my mouth, urging me to go deeper as she sucked me harder, dripping her sweet juices in my mouth. It was a delirious experience that's impossible to put down in words. I was lost in space, I had no sense of time, as I continued to enjoy licking and lapping her sweet pussy.

As soon as her need became urgent, she lifted herself off my face, and I felt weight shifting, confusing me what she wanted to do. Until I felt her hand held my cock and rubbed it against the warm moist nether lips that I was devouring just moments ago. I groaned in anticipation, as she pushed her ass and captured my throbbing cock inside her wet warm orifice.

We both moaned with sinful pleasure, enjoying the moment of our forbidden union.

She couldn't help observing this time, as she leaned forward and started rocking back and forth on my rock-hard cock. "You are so big Raj ... it hurts but feels so good at the same time ... fuck me Raj ... please fuck me now."

There were no more slow gentle touches, it was pure carnal need, she started fucking my cock urgency and purpose. I started moving my ass with her rhythm, we both knew we were close.

The room was filled with smell of our sex, and body slapping noises as we both wanted an urgent release. I felt her pussy contracted a few times around my cock, and I could feel her juices sloshing and squelching, bathing my cock. And I lifted my ass as hard as I could and buried my cock deep, as I shot my warm cum deep inside her. Our bodies were shivering, and jerking uncontrollably as we both came together, she fell on my body, and kissed me with passion and love, I kissed her back with everything I had.

She broke the kiss, sucked my lower lip, and then reminded me of the same words that I had heard before.

"It's so wrong cousin ... but feels so good."

I still had my eyes closed, but I didn't hear any remorse or guilt in her voice, not anymore.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++