It's So Wrong Ch. 04

Story Info
Nishi seduced Raj – different cousin, different rhythm.
9.1k words
4.66
7.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance with any real-life characters and/or incidents is merely coincidental and uncanny.

Fair warning: This story involves Incest sex between cousins, female domination, humiliation, forced masturbation, public play, lesbian, threesome, and smoking fetish. If these do not interest you, then please find something else that is more suitable to your interests.

I would strongly recommend reading the previous chapters to understand characters and plot better.

Thanks for your comments and feedback. I am always open and grateful for your feedback.

Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ch.03: Molly's elder sister Nishi seduced Raj -- different cousin, different rhythm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One month later.

Mom and I picked up Nishi Di from the Airport on Saturday morning. Nishi Di was Molly's elder sister. I called her Nishi Di, short for Didi, which commonly used to address older sister or female cousin in India. She worked for Singapore Airlines as a Corporate Relations Manager, and was in New Delhi for some training for a two-week.

It was the first week of December, roughly a month after losing my virginity to Molly. She was still on my mind; I really missed her and her naughtiness. Nishi Di was bit serious kind, being the oldest in our generation.

"Sorry Raj, I couldn't come for your birthday, Mom and Molly said they had lot of fun with you guys in Delhi." Nishi and Ma were sitting together in the back seat. I was as usual the designated chauffer.

"Yeah, it was lot of fun to have Maasi (Aunt Isha) and Molly then, we all missed you. We can do second round of party now since you are here." I looked at my Mom.

"Sure, we can go out for dinner tonight. When does your training start Nishi?" Ma asked. I focused on the road and wondered what Molly would be up to these days, she had not texted me for a week. She had been pretty busy of late, and not very responsive to me texts.

"It starts on Monday Maasi (she called my mom Maasi, meaning Aunt), but I will have to report tomorrow evening as we have a little mixer before the training in the hotel where we all are staying."

"Which Hotel Di?" I was curious.

"I think some Sheraton property. I will check my emails later to be sure."

"Oh, I think Maurya Sheraton ... that's a great hotel. Their north Indian restaurant is really great. I had been there with friends once."

"He always knows where to get the good food ..." Ma chimed in to tease me.

"Very funny Ma."

It was boring chit-chat rest of the way. I was occupied fighting to get Molly out of my head. We reached home around noon; I brought her luggage in the guest room upstairs. This was the same room where Molly stayed last time, across the Jack-and-Jill bathroom from mine.

I wished if it was Molly again. I missed her so much in last a few weeks. We have been texting each other, but I wanted her in in real flesh, her gorgeous body, her sexy dresses, her cock-teasing smoking, her free spirit, her naughtiness, and of course the sex. Damn, I missed her.

Ma and Nishi Di were in the kitchen talking together about something very serious and boring. Ma was making her favorite Rajma-Chawal (Kidney Beans and rice -- a very traditional North Indian combo for lunch). They always got along, and were chatting about some serious World's economic problem, so I decided to go to my room. "Ma I will be in my room, just let me know when lunch is ready."

"He is getting bored with our discussion it seems." Nishi Di chuckled.

"He would rather play on his Xbox ... (sighed) boys ..." Ma joined her.

Ma always complained about weekend being boring since Ravina Didi, my elder sister, gone to USA. Now it was Ma's opportunity to spend some quality time with Nishi Di, while I could do the same with my Xbox. Win-win.

"It is lot more fun than discussing Greece's social or economic problems ... just call me when Rajma is ready." I ran upstairs before anyone could say anything.

I was missing Molly, in fact with Nishi Di being there, I missed her even more. I pulled out my secrete box, instead of Xbox, which had a padlock now, with all my magazines and DVDs safely locked inside.

And of course, my most precious possession -- Molly's bra and panties that she left for me as souvenirs. This was the same one she wore the night she took my virginity, I sniffed her bra, I could smell her in it, and my cock was already hard. I was missing her so much and was feeling extremely horny. I pulled out my cock and smelled her panties and stroked my cock, pretty much the same way she made me do the night I lost my virgin status. I even tried to picture her sitting in the leather armchair. Fuck, my cock was throbbing, as spat some saliva on my hand and rubbed it in, and started stroking harder and faster, smelling her used panties. Fuck, it didn't take long when I shot right on the leather chair. I continued to stroke faster and kept hitting the chair a few times. And then I collapsed on my bed.

I woke up with a startle, as heard someone knocking the door, it was Nishi Di. Luckily the door was locked. "Raj, food is ready, Maasi is calling you downstairs."

"I will be there in 5 minutes...Di."

Rajma-Chawal lunch was amazing. My mom wasn't great cook, but if there was one thing she made the best, it was Rajma-Chawal. We all ate bit too much, and watched some random movie on the TV until we all dozed off on the couch itself.

Around 5PM Nishi Di woke up to go to the toilet, and that woke me up as well. Ma was still snoring lightly, so I pulled the blanket on her, and got up and stretched my arms.

Nishi Di came out and we both tip-toed, and went upstairs, neither of us wanted to disturb my mom. Once we reached top of the flight, she asked. "Do you mind if I could smoke?"

Did I mind? "Sure Di. You can smoke at the terrace."

What I actually wanted to say ... that's exactly where your younger sister smoked and seduced me.

She went to her room to get her cigarettes. Interestingly, Nishi smoke Marlboro Red, which was the first time I noticed when she pulled out the filtered cigarette and lighted it up. I watched her taking a smallish puff to begin with. I also thought about a position where I could easily hide my tent, if I end up making one.

Nishi Di was more of a casual smoker, though she dragged hard and long on cigarette, she didn't do those sexy curly exhales that Molly used to do. Molly was more or less teasing men around her with her smoking prowess. However, Nishi Di was sexy in her own right; she was, in fact, an inch taller than Molly. And she was perhaps a size smaller than Molly, including her breasts. To be honest, she had more of a model body as Molly was somewhat fuller. Molly was definitely sexier, confident and was not afraid to show of her beautiful curves and assets. Nishi Di had this nice slender sexy body, but missed that oomph which Molly had. At least, in my view.

She threw smoke in my direction as I was sitting across the table from her. "Hey, where are you gone Raj?"

"Nowhere, I am very much here Di..." I smiled.

"Molly said you make great coffee ... I would love some but Massi is sleeping right there, I don't want to wake her up."

I looked at my watch. "It's ok Di, I will be quiet ... I can make some coffee for us, if you like."

She touched her forehead. "That nap was good but I might need some painkiller since I have a slight headache ... perhaps due to jet lag."

She took the last puff and threw a jet of smoke with corner of her mouth. "Are you sure you can make some coffee?"

"Sure Di, I will be back in 5." I almost ran downstairs, I didn't want her to see my embarrassing tent against my fly, my cock was hard from watching her smoke.

Mom was sound asleep, she didn't even stir. She was probably tired, as her week was pretty hectic at work due to year-end rush. And I didn't want her to wake up yet, as I was hoping Nishi Di would smoke some more with her coffee.

Yes, she lighted up another. And took a sip on her coffee. "Hmmm ... yum, Molly was right."

I smiled, and watched her blew a thick cloud as she looked at me. "You are so sweet Raj. Thank you for the coffee ... I needed it to wake my system up."

She took another long drag, and asked. "So, your collage applications are done ... where do plan to go?"

"Well, of course I would like to go to either MIT or CMU ... but don't know ... maybe third choice would be Stanford."

She sipped some coffee, and nodded. "Wouldn't that be great ... you and Rav (Ravina, my elder sister) could be together there ..."

I laughed. "I don't know about that ... Didi (I called Ravina -- Didi for elder sister) could be quite a mom."

"That's true she could be ... well she is your older sister after all. That sounds exciting. I am pretty sure Massi (my Mom) would be happier if you guys are together."

"... but what about me ... I need some freedom too ..." we both laughed out loud at my genuine concern.

After finishing coffee, she took one last puff and stubbed the cigarette. "I need a shower and then will get ready."

"Sounds good ... I will go and wake up mom, and ask her to get ready as well." I didn't want to get up before she was gone, as I was somewhat hard again.

We decided to go to a new Indian restaurant that Mom wanted to try. Nishi Di also wanted North Indian food, as she complained as most Indian restaurants catered South Indian food in Singapore. "I would love to eat some good old Punjabi food ... that's a great idea Massi."

As I said they got along pretty well, like Molly and I did ... we would have dragged them to an Italian or Mexican restaurant. I missed Molly again.

Food was delicious though, it turned out to be great hit with both Mom and Nishi Di. I enjoyed it as well. We decided to skip the dessert and preferred to go for ice-cream later. All in all, it was a great evening with two beautiful ladies. I enjoyed the food and the company, but kept thinking about Molly, as her the energy was different. Nishi Di wore a red dress, but it was quite conservative and long covering her knees.

We came back home around 10PM, they decided to make tea, I had my coffee. We watched some old Hindi comedy movie, but then Mom started to snore about 30 minutes into the movie, so I helped her go to bed. She had a beer during dinner, but generally that's all she needed.

Nishi Di and I ended up on terrace with coffee again. Man, this was now turning me on when she lighted another Marlboro red, and took a deep long drag on it. This was the same terrace where Molly smoked and teased me about how wrong it was. I was watching her elder sister smoking and remembering my evening with Molly.

Nishi Di was smart and sexy, beautiful in her own right, but besides my smoking fetish, I never even thought about anything between us. With Molly, it was a completely different story. She was my childhood crush, and even as growing up I always fancied her. And then her lingerie ad campaign further fueled my feeling, she became a regular feature of my dark fantasies. She was also aware of it all along and perhaps she planned to perfection in taking my virginity on my 21st birthday.

Nishi Di told me about Molly trying hard to get Victoria Secretes contract for Singapore and was currently focused on losing 20 pounds. I just couldn't hold back my surprise. "But she is so perfect ..."

"I know ... mom and I said the same thing, but her manager told her that she would need to lose at least 20 pounds if she wanted to have a real shot at it. So she is on some crazy diet and very hard training."

"I see ... but if she gets it that would be so awesome."

She took last puff and tossed her cigarette. "That's would be incredible ... fingers crossed."

We finished our coffees, and she headed to her room to change. I came back to mine, changed into my boxers and a loose shirt, my typical sleeping attire.

Nishi Di was in the bathroom, I could hear her brushing, washing etc. Then 10 minutes later she knocked me side of the bathroom door. "Raj, are you still awake?"

Fuck, I had my cock in hand, as I was watching some HBO late night flick. And to make matter worst, the door was not even bolted from my side, all she needed was a push.

I pulled my boxers up, and pulled the blanket over. "Yeah Di ... do you need something?"

"Can I come in, if you are still watching TV?" I was pretty sure she could hear it.

'Sure ... the door is open." I was left with no other choice.

She slowly pushed the door open and smiled. She was wearing a cotton dress similar to what I had seen Molly wearing too. "Oh it was already opened, I didn't realize ... sorry, I am not feeling sleepy either ... perhaps jet lag ... thought I could watch some TV. New beds are always difficult for me to sleep first night."

She climbed on the other side; my bed was pretty big, like a USA queen size bed. She leaned against the headboard and pulled the blanket up and asked. "What are you watching?"

I surrendered the remote to her. "This is some stupid movie ... you could change to whatever you want to watch."

"Are you sure? I thought you were watching this?"

"No, you can change it to anything you want ..." I almost pleaded.

I wanted something else on the screen, as I knew there could be another steaming scene within 5 minutes on these types of dumb night flicks. Anything else would have been ok, even a fucking cooking show or something, my cock was raging hard, and I needed to calm it down.

And then I noticed that she wore nothing underneath that night dress, I could see her nipples poking through thin cotton material. Her breasts were smaller compare to Molly's, perhaps a B cup.

She put on some old romantic movie. Finally, I could breath, and thanked God as this won't have any hot sizzling scenes at least. I watched the movie with her about 10 minutes or so, but it was bit boring for me as I wasn't into sappy romantic movies, so I started to drift into sleep. Although my cock was still semi-hard as she sitting right there in that flimsy cotton dress showing her perky breasts and prominent nipples.

I might have barely fallen into my sleep, when I felt her soft hand over the lump might be showing through blanket. My body immediately tensed, fuck, Nishi Di was certainly feeling my cock over the blanket. I tried my best to keep still, kept breathing as normally I could, and pretended to sleep. I had my eyes closed though I was wide awake. Her touch was very soft, and but she kept it right over my lump. Fuck, I could feel her long slender finger over my cock, tracing its shape up and down in slow gentle motion. Soon my cock started hardening, something I couldn't control at all. Her touch was more assured then, as she felt my hard cock, still over the blanket though.

A few minutes later, I felt that she turned sideways towards me, moved closer very gently, and removed her hand in the process. My cock was rock hard, I tried my best to breathe as normally as I could, and continued to pretend that I was sleeping. I was pretty sure it was not an accident or my active imagination, as her touch was very sure and targeted over my cock. I was very still. Hoping that her hand would return again.

And then after a couple of minutes her hand moved again, as it slowly crawled up to my thigh, I could hear her ragged breath as she had moved closer, I could smell her hairs, I could even smell slight hint of nicotine on her breath, as she was breathing harder. And then whatever doubts I had in my mind disappeared, as he hand slowly crawled towards my cock, and she just laid her fingers over my thick hard cock which was making an obvious tent against my boxers. She audibly gasped as her fingers could feel the girth of my rock hard cock.

Oh fuck, Nishi Di was certainly feeling out my cock, as her fingers very slowly started rubbing over my cock. My heart was racing, my breathing was shallow, and was quite audible, yet I continued to pretend like I was fast asleep. In some way, it was a relief that I wasn't imagining her hand earlier, at the same time it was huge turn on, as I never expected it from Nishi Di. Never ever! Even in my wildest dreams.

I didn't know how to react to this. She was much older than me, I always respected her. Even though I found her beautiful and attractive, I never looked at her in any sexual ways. To be honest, most of my sexual fantasies were around Molly, and as I have already mentioned earlier, I always had crush on her. I even had sexual attraction towards Aunt Isha for her voluptuous body, her massive breasts, and her dressing style as she loved showing her deep cleavage. But never thought about Nishi Di that way, she was too serious for my likening. Even her body was little too slim for my taste.

For a brief period of time, I even had a mild crush for my elder sister Ravina, when she hit her growth spurt and just over a summer became a woman from a little girl. I started liking her more during and after that phase. I used to find every possible opportunity to be closer to her, while sleeping, fighting or playing or anything for that matter. But then as she matured she became more fencing and would avoid those accidental touches, and my fantasies started to drift more and more towards Molly. As Molly never cared about those little touches, in fact, I felt, she ensured her body got noticed, touched and rubbed more than desire. She was most open among all three girls I grew up with. Plus she had the most incredibly sexy body and an unbridled sexual energy that made her the prime character of my all dark fantasies.

Nishi Di continued to rub my cock through the thin material of my boxers, and then unexpectedly her pinky went through the fly of my boxers, and she felt my live cock for the first time.

She gasped audibly. And I couldn't control my natural reaction either, as my cock twitched. But to continue my pretend-sleep play, I covered it by abruptly moving my leg over hers, and muttered a few words in gibberish leaving her with an impression as if I was dreaming or something.

I decided that pretending to sleep would be my best option, which would allow her to continue to explore further. And it worked. It was brilliant.

Though due to my excessive movement, she removed her hand from my cock and kept it on my thigh, and she waited for a few moments to see if I was still sleeping. And then her hand moved again, very slowly but surely her fingers found the lone button of my boxers fly, and she unbuttoned it, immediately my cock pushed through the opened fly.

She gasped loudly, but couldn't wait to grip my hard cock again. Her warm soft fingers felt incredible, as she boldly felt my girth with her long fingers. My cock was certainly much thicker for her to go around completely, but she griped it with her thumb and fingers, and very slowly stroked it, moaning faintly in my ear, as I was on my back, and she was on her side towards me.

This confirmed that there was neither any accident nor my hyper-active imagination. She was trying to feel my cock for sure ever since she saw the lump under the blanket and might have thought that I was sleeping.

My heart was racing fast, my breathing was ragged, my cock was rock-hard, and was out on my flimsy cotton boxers, as she continued to stroke it at a very slow pace, grasping it with her gentle but firm grip. I even hear her muttered under her breath that it was big at least a couple of times. I guess she was playing pretend-sleep as well.

It was becoming harder to pretend-sleep for me though, as she started picking little pace and stroked my shaft, gently up and down motion as my cock was pointing to the ceiling beneath the blanket.

She had a good measure of my girth by then, so perhaps to get a better assessment of my length, she slowly caressed my cock from bottom to tip. She found sticky pre-cum on the tip of my cock, she started spreading it over my engrossed tip with her thumb ever so slowly, she was softly moaning as he face was a few inches away from mine.