It's the Waiting Pt. 01

Story Info
I get Sarah wanting more.
892 words
4.42
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the credits begin to roll on the bad sit-com episode I had been watching, I let my eyes wander down to my footstool. A young woman on all fours sideways to me, naked and with my feet resting on her back, just below the shoulders. She is cute, so cute it took me quite a bit of effort not to do more with her when the show got dull. But no, I have learned many times that the best part of these games is the waiting. I reach out with a leg and she feels my soft, fluffy sock run along her cheek, but she knows better than to look up at me until I say so, but that time has just about come.

Withdrawing my feet from her I shuffle closer to sitting on the edge of the comfy sofa and point at the floor between my feet.

"Come on now, Sarah." I say softly. "On your knees for me."

She does so, quietly moving from all fours and turning to face me, resting on her knees on the floor in front of me. From this angle I get a good view of those small but perky breasts, her milky white thighs and, of course, what lies between. As I am admiring her body, though, I see she is doing the same. I came to her house straight after work and as such am still wearing my smart clothes. A simple white blouse, dark blue skirt and dark stockings which, by now, run all the way down into those cute, fluffy white socks. But I can see something has caught Sarah's eye, and I smile at the knowledge that in her position, with my legs slightly parted, she can see I am wearing no underwear beneath my skirt.

I bring up a leg and with my toes beneath her chin lift the woman's face up to meet mine as I laugh softly. "Wandering eyes, hm? Maybe I'll have to blindfold you."

Sarah grins a little, chewing on her lower lip until she finds the fluffy sole of my sock pressed up against her face. I can no longer see her, but I hear her inhaling deeply through her nose, followed by a content sigh not far off a moan that makes me giggle.

"Alright, Sarah." I say, lifting my other foot so both now rest pressed against her upturned face. "How do they smell?"

"Not good." She replies, even laughing softly. I give her a playful push with my foot.

"Are you asking for a spanking?" I tease.

"Maybe."

"Up." I say curtly, putting my legs together and getting ready on the edge of the sofa while Sarah slowly gets to her feet and I am certain she is making a display of spreading herself out over my knees, arching her back to present her butt.

I let her settle her weight over my lap as my hands begin to explore, fingers running delicately over her skin as one moves up into her hair and the other moved back over the curves on her hips and onto her backside. I see her turning her head to look up at me but I grasp a fistful of her long, dark hair and pull her to face forward. She gasps at the sudden jerk but doesn't resist.

"What is your safeword, Sarah?" I ask.

"It's 'Red', Bella."

"Good girl." And with that, I raise my arm, flatten my hand and bring my palm down hard on her bare butt cheek. Sarah cries out and lurches forward, but with me still holding onto her hair and her grasping my leg she doesn't go far. "You weren't expecting that to be so hard, were you?" She shakes her head, but remains silent.

I land another harsh spank, and another. Again and again until that pale white arse has began to turn a lovely bright shade of pink and Sarah's gasps had turned to shouts. When I did finally stop after a number I didn't count, the woman was holding onto my leg, whimpering slightly, though she never did say her safeword. She's tough, this one... My hand begins to wander again, caressing over the bright red marks and feeling the heat radiating from them, before going lower, between her legs and finding her folds, glistening with wetness and arousal. I scoop up some of the juices on my fingers and bring them up to my lips, tasting them with a smile.

Gesturing for her to get up then, she does so, chewing on her lip and sniffling slightly as her hands move to rub at her tender bottom. I stand up to meet her, leaning in to gently press my lips to hers in a fleeting kiss before my head moves beside hers so I can whisper into her ear.

"Bedroom. Now." I say teasingly, pulling away with a smile. "And you know where the ropes are, I want you to get them ready at the corners of the bed. And make sure they are nice and tight. Wouldn't want you wriggling free, would we?"

With that, Sarah moans slightly in anticipation and practically runs off for the bedroom. I smile and sit down on the couch again, taking my sweet time. It's always the wait that gets them going the most, after all...