All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 13'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another great chapter. can't wait for tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too goog

You have to make these stories less good! You are making me have emotions.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Another triumph!

Each story stands on its own merits...really look forward to them! Keep writing...well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!!

Your story goes everywhere and goes nowhere. Yet, I find myself looking forward to the next chapter in Owen and Jamie's lives. Your writing is superb and exciting. Thank you for your talent.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if he wants to marry her then knowing would be a good thing gene wise also some places dont let cousins marry but if they prove no blood then they can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You know what...I'm just gonna say nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was half-convinced that somehow it'd end up that they were half-brother and sister, the way that paternity test came into it. That would have been tragic!

I'm really loving this story. I first started reading it, as most people do, for just titillation but it's more than that - it's a really good love story, with or without the sex scenes, and I find myself really routing for Owen and Jamie. Really hoping this does go all the way and they do tie the knot!

Keep 'em coming! (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

well written so far otherwise it just goes around his mundane routine. that rambling about becky's secret only between the shits to fill up the page.

NecroticgodNecroticgodabout 9 years ago

This chapter was really good at playing with the emotions. Sad, happy, sad, then happy all over again. Well done.

I do have to agree with the one guy below. I figured it might go in the direction of them being brother and sister and not cousins. Thought she would have cheated around and one of them would have been owen's dad. That was why he freaked out so hard when he found out. But after the phone call letting the dad know what happened it seemed clear it wasn't going to happen after all.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

bruh i fucking hate when shit like this happens in stories. why even do the damn test if youre just going to have them destroy it and now the reader is left wondering what it said. so dumb to do that. really hope they ended up opening it and its in the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...