It's Time to Party!

Story Info
Naughty wife makes a new friend and invites her to stay over.
7.2k words
4.3
30.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe Dave is fifty!" said Amy.

"No, me neither," replied Ray. "He doesn't seem that old. He must have been my age when I started with the firm, that was almost 20 years ago!"

"Well he's putting on a free bar, so who's complaining," laughed Amy as she applied the finishing touches to her make up.

"Not me," replied Ray. He looked over at his wife who was stood in front of the mirror. After almost 10 years of marriage he still thought she was amazing. She hadn't yet put on her dress and was wearing a short robe. It rode up as she leaned into the mirror and Ray caught a glimpse of her beautiful ass.

Amy was almost 30 and she was in great shape. Slim and toned. A beautiful flat tummy and small, but perfectly formed 'a' cup breasts.

Ray walked up behind Amy and wrapped his arms around her. He untied the belt of her robe and slid his hands inside. He moved his hands over her tummy and cupped her small breasts. Ray kissed her neck and her nipples became hard. So did his cock which he pressed into her.

"Stop it, I'm trying to get ready!" Amy moved his hands off of her and pulled the front of her robe together. She turned to face him and pushed him away. Then with a cheeky grin she dropped her robe to the floor. She stood naked in front of him.

Ray's eyes drank in Amy's beautiful naked form. To his surprise she had shaved her pubic hair. Her pussy was completely bald. Amy knew Ray liked this but she didn't do it all the time.

"Perhaps later. If you're lucky!"

Amy walked away and Ray couldn't take his eyes off her swaying ass as she departed for the bedroom.

Ray followed Amy from the bathroom and watched her retrieve a matching set of underwear from her top drawer. She bent over in front of him sliding the black lace thong, up her legs and into place. She then pulled on the matching black lace bra, fastening the clasp in front of her before spinning it around and placing her arms through the straps.

Amy had picked a short black strapless dress. She stepped into it and pulled it up. She put on a pair of patent red heels. "Is this ok?" she enquired.

"Wow!" was his response.

The party was at a small place in town. Amy and Ray took a cab. They both sat in the back. Ray placed his hand on Amy's bare thigh and struggled to stop himself from sliding his had upwards towards her bald pussy.

Ray noticed the cab driver checking Amy out in his rear-view mirror. He smiled to himself. Well he could hardly blame him! The cab pulled up outside the bar and Amy climbed out whilst Ray paid the driver. The pair clasped hands and made their way inside.

Dave was waiting just inside the door greeting the new arrivals.

"Guys, thanks for coming. Amy, I've not seen you in ages!"

Dave held open his arms, embraced Amy and kissed her on each cheek. Amy had worked at the same firm as Ray and Dave for three years before leaving and knew Dave and many of the other guests well.

Ray held out his hand and Dave grasped it, giving it a firm shake.

"Happy birthday old man!"

"Thanks Ray. And less of the 'old man'. You're not far behind!"

The pair laughed before Dave moved on to his next set of guests who had just arrived.

Ray and Amy walked towards the bar. A dance floor was set up at the far end of the room although it was currently empty.

"Ray, go get me a drink from the bar. I'll have one of those orange gins, with tonic please. I'm going over to catch up with the girls. It seems like I've not seen them for ages."

With that Amy tottered off in the direction of a group of girls gathered around a high table. They were chatting and laughing. Ray recognised the girls from work, although there was one of them he had never seen before. She had long blonde wavy hair and was wearing thick rimmed glasses. She had an unusual quirky look which Ray found strangely attractive.

He watched his wife join the group of girls who enthusiastically greeted her. He heard one girl tell her how fabulous she looked. He saw his wife introduced to the quirky girl and they shook hands in a rather formal manner.

Ray ordered the drinks, deciding he would have the same as his wife. The bar woman poured the drinks and passed them over to him, "courtesy of Dave!" she said with a smile. Ray thanked her and took Amy's drink over to her. To his surprise Amy was talking to the new girl, who was laughing at whatever Amy was saying to her.

Ray passed Amy her drink

"Thanks, hun," she said, "by the way, this is Nina. Nina, this is my husband Ray."

"Nice to meet you Nina," said Ray.

"Likewise," said Nina smiling at Ray.

Nina turned back to Amy, "what is that you're drinking," she asked.

"Orange gin and tonic. Here try some."

Amy passed the glass to Nina, who sucked on the straw.

"Oh wow, that's delicious!"

"Ray, why don't you be a sweetie and go and get Nina a drink from the bar. You can get another one for me too, if you don't mind. I'll have the same again."

Amy drained her glass and passed it back to Ray, who headed back to the bar to order two more drinks.

After he had been served, Ray took the drinks back over to the girls, before announcing he was going to find Dave.

"No probs," said Amy, "I'll catch you later." With that Ray headed off.

Ray spent the next hour chatting to Dave and his other work buddies. They talked about football (which Ray wasn't really into) and other mundane work stuff.

Ray couldn't help but notice how well his wife seemed to be getting on with Nina. They had literally not stopped talking to each other since they had arrived. Their discussions were becoming more animated and Amy was laughing a lot. Ray had seen them both visit the bar a few times since he had left them and he suspected that Amy was getting tipsy.

The lights in the bar were turned on and an announcement was made, opening the buffet. For the first time tonight Amy left Nina and walked back towards him.

"Let's, get some food. I'm starving!" she announced, taking Ray by the arm and dragging him towards the buffet table.

They went down the line and filled their plates with food before finding a quiet table to sit down and eat.

"So who's Nina? Who has she come with?"

"She came with Claire. Apparently, she's recently split up with her fella and Claire thought a night out would do her good. She's really good fun actually."

"Yeah, I can see you two get on well. Is she local?"

"No, she's from out of town. She's supposed to be staying in a hotel tonight, although she doesn't have anywhere booked. She says she will find somewhere when the party is done."

"I think she might struggle. It's Friday night and I suspect most places will be booked up. Why isn't she staying with Claire?"

"I'm not entirely sure, something about Claire's husband's family are over so there isn't room."

"That's a pain for her then."

"Yeah too right. I want another drink. You want one? I'll go to the bar."

"Ok, why not!"

Amy got up and walked to the bar. Ray saw her chatting to the bar maid, who poured three drinks. Amy walked back to Ray and deposited one of the drinks on the table.

"I'm going back over to the girls. You don't mind, do you?"

"No hun, not at all. I'll go find the boys and talk about boring football!"

Amy laughed and bent over to kiss Ray who was still sat at the table. Ray slid his hand up Amy's skirt and squeezed her ass. Amy playfully slapped his hand away, smiled at him and walked off in the direction of the girls, taking the extra drink, which Ray had no doubt was for Nina, with her.

As expected Amy made a beeline for Nina and passed her the drink. Nina leant in a pecked Amy on the cheek before taking the glass of gin and bursting out in laughter. The girls both sucked on the straws, almost emptying the glasses in one.

Ray re-joined the boys who, unsurprisingly were still talking football. Ray, half heartedly joined in the conversation but was more interested in what was going on with Amy and Nina.

The lights had been turned down again and the music was turned up. Drinks were flowing and a number of people were now dancing to the cheesy tunes of ABBA. Ray saw Nina take Amy by the hand and drag her onto the dancefloor. Amy threw her head back laughing and didn't resist. She loved to dance.

Ray watched the girls dancing. It was like they were in their own world. They looked into each other's eyes, whilst flirting around each other. They were mouthing the words and singing. Ray smiled to himself and headed over to the DJ box.

Amy had been a fan of garage music in her early twenties, especially Usher and Ray asked the DJ if he had any garage tunes. The DJ confirmed he did and agreed to play Ray's request when the current song had finished.

ABBA faded out and the base line of a familiar garage song was mixed in. He couldn't hear them but he saw Amy mouth to Nina "oh my God, I love this!" Nina replied, "me too!" Ray smiled to himself, he knew her so well!

The change in music now had Amy and Nina grinding down low. They were facing each other and Ray could tell that Nina would have a clear unobstructed view of Amy's black thong. In fact, Ray was almost certain that Nina was taking full advantage of her position and checking Amy out.

The girls then stood up and to Ray's surprise they began grinding on each other's legs. They were facing each other, and pulling themselves together. Amy was clearly rubbing her crotch up and down Nina's denim covered thigh. Nina was doing like wise.

Ray was getting excited watching this. His cock was growing hard in his pants. Was his wife genuinely flirting with this girl right in front of him. Ray had joked to Amy in the past about his threesome fantasises.

For the first time since they had hit the dancefloor Amy looked around, her eyes searching for Ray. She found him and stared at him. She stopped moving. What was she doing? Was she asking for permission? The look on her face suggested she was. Ray, stared back at her then slowly raised his hand and stuck up his thumb. Instantly a large grin spread across Amy's face and she resumed her actions.

Ray spent the rest of the night watching his wife as she openly flirted with another girl.

"Hey, what's going on there?" said Dave.

"I'm not entirely certain," Ray replied, coyly.

"Hell, you lucky, lucky man!"

"What do you mean?"

Dave didn't say anything but slapped Ray on the back and walked away.

Ray looked back over to Amy. She'd now left Nina and was walking over towards him.

"Hi hun," she said cheerfully, "all ok? Having fun?"

"Errm, yeah, sure, I mean..."

"You mean what?"

"Well, yeah I'm having fun, but not as much as you."

"Do I detect a hint of jealousy, Raymond?"

"Me? No... Well perhaps a little."

"Don't you like Nina?"

"I don't even know her."

"But she looks good. Yeah?"

"Yeah, I guess she does."

"Good, I'm glad you think so. I thought you would. I've told her she can stay at ours tonight. Save her having to get a hotel. I've booked a cab. It's picking us up in ten mins, so you might want to go and say bye to Dave. I'm going to say bye to the girls, I'll see you out front in ten mins. I assume you don't mind?"

Before he had a chance to answer Amy tuned away and headed back over to the group of girls! He would of course have said he didn't mind at all!

As Amy had suggested, Ray went to find Dave. He caught up with him at the bar and explained he was leaving.

"No probs Ray, thanks for coming. Enjoy the rest of the night," said Ray with a wink and a chuckle.

"What!" said Ray walking off to meet Amy and Nina out front.

Ray walked through the front door of the bar. Amy and Nina were already outside.

"Ray, thanks so much for letting me stay."

"It's not a problem, I doubt you would have found a hotel this late, so it's probably for the best. We couldn't see you out on the street, could we Amy?"

"No, absolutely not. Look, the cab's here, let's get in"

Amy quickly jumped in the back of the cab and Nina followed he in. Ray walked around the other side of the cab and climbed in the front, greeting the driver and giving him the address.

The cab pulled away.

Ray made the usual small talk with the cab driver whilst the girls were chatting and laughing in the back. Ray twisted around in his seat to join in the conversation. He looked down and was surprised to see Nina's hand resting on the flesh of Amy's thigh. He was staring.

He looked up at his wife who smiled at him. She then placed her hand on top of Nina's. Ray thought Amy was going to move Nina's hand away but she didn't. Instead Amy spread her legs a little and slid Nina's hand ever so slightly higher up her thigh towards her pussy. The movement was subtle and Nina didn't appear to notice, but the clear intention was there and Ray had got the message.

The cab arrived at Ray and Amy' house around 20 minutes later. Nina offered to pay the cab fare but Ray dismissed her offer and handed a £20 note to the driver instructing him to keep the change.

The girls had already got out of the cab and were walking down the path towards the front door. Amy was fumbling around in her purse looking for the key. Ray heard a metallic clang as the key fell on the floor. Amy instantly bent down to pick up the key. As she did, her short dress rode up giving both Ray and Nina a clear view of her beautiful ass. Nina, never took her eyes off Amy's bottom.

Amy straightened up and aimed her key at the lock. On the third attempt she managed to get the key in, opened the door and walked in.

"I'll have another gin. Nina, what are you drinking?"

"I'll have the same as you please."

"Two gins it is then. Ray, would you mind?"

"My pleasure," and with that Ray headed into the kitchen to make the drinks. Gins for the girls and a cold beer for him.

Ray heard music start playing in the lounge as the girls flicked through the various music channels.

Ray walked back into the lounge and placed the drinks on the coffee table. He took a swig of his beer, slumped on the sofa and looked towards the girls.

Amy had managed to find a channel playing garage music. The scantily clad girls on the screen were rotating their hips and grinding in a seductive manner. Nina and Amy started dancing. They were circling each other, looking into each other's eyes, hips gyrating in time to the music.

Amy couldn't take her eyes off of Nina. She was beautiful. Deep blue eyes, set off by emerald green eye shadow, framed by the thick rimmed glasses. Her lashes were long and dark. They were drawing her in.

Amy's heart raced and her body was tingling. She'd never had these feelings before about a girl. It reminded her of when she first met Ray. Then it happened. She leaned in and kissed Nina. Nina didn't hesitate, she didn't pull away. She kissed Nina back, pushing her tongue into Amy's mouth. It felt good and caused her pussy to tingle.

Ray stared in disbelief. His wife was there, right in front of him, kissing another, hot girl. Should he be angry? Should he feel cheated on? Shit no! This was hot. Very hot and the bulge in his pants proved it.

Amy and Nina were now going for it. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies. Nina reached down and placed her hand on the back of Amy's thigh. She slid her hand up her thigh, pulling her dress up with it. Nina's hand found Amy's ass and squeezed.

Amy stopped kissing Nina and looked over at Ray. She cast her eyes down to his bulging cock, then smiled at him. She looked back at Nina, then took a step back. Amy reached behind her back and pulled the zip at the back of her dress down. The dress no longer held tight around Amy's body and fell to the floor, puddling around her feet. Amy stepped out of her dress and stood on show in heels, panties and bra.

Amy turned to face Ray and Nina moved behind her. She stood behind Nina and kissed the back of her neck. Amy closed her eyes and began to groan. Nina expertly unclasped Amy's bra in the way only a woman can. The strapless bra fell to the floor. Amy's perfectly formed tits were now on display, her nipples erect.

Nina wrapped her arms around Amy and slowly moved her hands up her body to cup Amy's small tits. She caressed, then pinched Amy's hard nipples which caused Amy to release more groans of pleasure.

Ray watched on in amazement. Oh my God! Was this really happening. His cock was throbbing. He wanted to see more.

Nina's hands made their way back down Amy's body and came to rest on her hips. Nina hooked her thumbs under the elastic of Amy panties and slowly slid them down to reveal Amy's beautifully smooth, glistening pussy. Nina let Amy's panties fall to the floor and again Amy stepped out of the shod clothes. She stood there naked, save for her heels.

Nina reached around and slowly stroked the exposed, smooth area of skin above Amy's pussy. Amy looked at Ray before closing her eyes. Nina's hand continued its downwards journey and she slowly stroked Amy's outer pussy lips. She could feel Amy's body start to tremble at her touch.

Nina pressed her finger between Amy's pussy lips and found her hard, wet clit. Amy's knees buckled at the touch.

Nina's touch felt electric on Amy's pussy. Amy thought she was going to cum there and then. She was so turned on. She was so hot.

She opened her eyes and looked at Ray.

"You like this? You like watching Amy touch my pussy? Oh it feels so good. A woman knows what a woman needs. You like this hun?"

"Yeah, oh yeah," Ray nodded.

Nina continued to stroke Amy's pussy and her breathing was getting faster. Amy closed her eyes and threw her head back. Nina used her left hand to knead Amy's tits and pinch her nipples. Her right hand continued to stroke Amy's pussy. Amy was on the verge of exploding. Nina continued, faster and faster. Amy panted, her mouth wide open.

"Oh fuck. Make me cum. I'm going to cum. Ohhhh fuuuuccck..." Amy never took her eyes off Ray as Nina brought her off to a knee buckling orgasm.

Amy got her breathing back under control, and suddenly turned to face Nina.

"Arm's up," she said in an authoritative tone.

"Yes miss!" Nina giggled.

Nina lifted her arms above her head. Amy took hold of the bottom of Nina's shirt and tugged it up and off, somehow managing to keep Nina's glasses on her head. Amy admired Nina's flat tummy and ran her hands down it to find the buttons on Nina's jeans. She popped the buttons open one by one. Nina, kicked off her shoes and slid her jeans down her legs, until they hit the floor.

Nina was wearing a beautiful matching white lace bra and panties. The bra pushed her tits together creating a killer cleavage and her small thong panties were sheer.

Amy's eyes scanned up and down Nina's firm body before she glanced over once more at Ray and smiled.

"You want to see more Ray?"

Ray was simply lost for words. He tried to speak but no words came out of his mouth.

Amy was so turned on. Nina was stunning. Her tits were slightly larger than Amy's but not much. Amy couldn't wait to see them, to squeeze them, to suck on them.

Then the girls began to kiss again. Their lips were locked together as they passionately tasted each other's mouths. Amy ran her hands up and down Nina's back. She found the clasp of Nina's bra and opened it. Nina's tits sprung fee and Amy slid the straps off of Nina's shoulder letting the bra fall to the floor. Amy pulled Nina close. It was an unusual sensation have another pair of tits touching hers. She could feel Nina's erect nipples pressing into her. The excitement of it all made Amy even wetter.

Amy then ran her hands down Nina's back placing them on her beautiful firm ass. Nina's ass was completely exposed the thin material of her thong pulled tight between her ass cheeks. Amy squeezed Nina's ass, before sliding her hands inside the elastic of her panties and tugging them down, causing them to fall on the floor next to her bra.

12