All Comments on 'It's Time to Party!'

by NewNaughtyWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

threesomes like this can be very fun

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No woman would wear a new with straps and a strapless dress!

robbo069robbo0696 months ago

Ray is a very lucky man

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

Very nice - Thank you. 5*

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

Your story needs editing. In part 1 there several instances where you mixed the names of the women. That is just sloppy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Really hot sex scene and buildup, but there was no real depth to he characters’ relationship to put it all in context. Why was a random hookup with Nina not a threat to their marriage? Any previous discussions about a threesome? No previous attraction to women by either woman? 3.7*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It definitely needs editing and you can start by removing 90% of the nouns because they are very jarring. "Amy said to Ray, and Ray said to Amy etc. etc. That's why we have pronouns.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

This was pretty good, but it definitely needed some editing... mixing up the girls' names a few times, misspelled words, missing words... all took away from the story a bit.

Having someone else read it before posting it would remove those errors, and probably give you a break from the Anons...

Please keep writing, as the sex scene was hot, and the buildup to it was engaging. One question: where was Nina's luggage ?

LOL...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Glad you came back. A Birthday party. A great time with friends. Wife finds out she is bisexual. And likes to share with her husband. Priceless. Been there done that (two of my female friends recruited me before I married my wife). I can do two things at once satisfactorily apparently.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Edit edit edit

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Two cheap whores and a dick.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

Don't listen to the trolls. They read these stories; barf all over them, but they don't have the balls to take a shot at writing even one. I loved the story. I loved how the author described the shock and joy the husband was experiencing. His amazement at how his conservative wife changed before eyes. What guy wouldn't have wanted to be in his shoes. Very hot. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yuck? What the fuck is wrong with you? Three people having a great time & you say yuck? I suppose it's missionary only so you can feel like you are in charge? Jackass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous