It's Time to Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were completely naked. Amy was still wearing her heels, which meant she was slightly taller than Nina.

Ray sat there wide eyed. What the fuck. He just couldn't believe his luck. Things like this just didn't happen to him. He was enjoying every second of this show. He didn't want it to end. His cock was like a steel rod in his pants and he could already feel the pre-cum oozing out.

Amy stepped back from Nina again. Nina was stunning. Like Amy her pussy was completely bald.

"Just beautiful," said Amy, "don't you agree Ray?"

Amy turned Nina to face Ray, who was still sat on the sofa.

"Erm yes, wow yes, beautiful." Ray felt a little uncomfortable complimenting a naked woman to his wife.

"Do you want to fuck her Ray? I do Ray. I want to fuck her. I want to lick and suck on her beautiful little pussy Ray. Do you want me to do that Ray?"

"Erm yes, to all those questions," was all Ray could manage.

Now it was Amy's turn. She reached around Nina and stroked her hands along the length of Nina's pussy. Amy had never touched another woman in this way before and was feeling nervous.

Amy's finger easily slid between the outer lips of Nina's pussy. Nina was wet. Really wet. Amy drew her finger up between Nina's pussy lips until she felt the unmistakeable bump of Nina's erect clit. She felt Nina flinch as her finger passed over it. Amy circled Nina's clit with her finger. Nina began to breath deeply and her body started to shake. She opened her mouth and let out a loud gasp.

Amy continued what she was doing and looked at Ray. Ray's eyes were fixed on Nina's pussy. His tongue was literally hanging out.

Amy picked up the pace and instead of circling Nina's clit stroked it directly. Nina was now panting. Moaning. Groaning. Louder. Louder.

"I gonna cum. Don't stop, please I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhh..."

Amy, applied a little more pressure and was now rubbing Nina's clit faster. Amy's whole body began to shake violently and Nina screamed out in pleasure.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeahhhhhhh."

Nina's orgasm was magnificent. It was a beautiful thing to witness.

Nina regained her composure and the pace of her breathing returned to normal. Amy was still stood behind Nina holding her tight. Nina looked down and took hold of Amy's hand. She brought her hand up to her mouth and looked Ray direct in the eye before placing Amy's fingers in her mouth and sucking them. Nina never took her eyes off Ray.

"So, Amy, I think it's about time Ray joined the fun, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Get naked Ray. Get you clothes off. We want to see you!"

Ray jumped to his feet. He was excited and nervous. He started pulling off his clothes.

"Slow down. It's not a race."

Ray tried to slow down, but he couldn't and in no time at all, was naked, his hard, weeping cock pointing at Amy and Nina.

"Well Amy, you did pretty well for yourself didn't you! He clearly takes care of himself. And that's a beautiful cock. Do you mind if I take a closer look?"

"Be my guest!"

Nina walked over to Ray. Rays heart was racing. Nina looked him in the eye. Held his gaze for a moment then focused on his cock. Rays cock was hard, his blood was pumping and his cock bobbed up and down with each beat of his heart.

"He loves a hand job."

Ray hadn't noticed Amy approach him. Amy took hold of Ray's hard cock and began stroking it.

"He loves to be teased."

Amy started wanking Ray's cock.

"Taken to the edge of orgasm then left begging. I'm pretty good at knowing when he's going to cum!"

Ray was a little embarrassed that Amy had revealed this intimate secret. But the feeling of embarrassment didn't last long.

Amy continued to stroke Ray. She knew he was getting close. She had only been touching him for a minute or so. He was clearly and unsurprisingly very turned on by this whole situation.

"He's getting close. Look at his body. His eyes shut tight. One stroke too many and it's all over."

Ray's body tensed up, he was going to blow. Then Amy stopped, with a chuckle. Perfectly timed as always.

Ray let out a long sigh.

"Have a go? I'll tell you when to stop. We don't want him cumming too soon and ruining the fun, do we?"

"ok, if you're sure," replied Nina, "I will."

This was a truly bizarre sensation for Ray. He was about to be wanked off by another woman, in front of his wife.

Nina stood in front of Ray and ran her hands over his muscular chest.

"Are you sure Amy?"

"Yes," was the one-word reply.

Nina took hold of Ray's cock. It wasn't huge, but neither was it particularly small. She wrapped her hand around it. His cock was slick with pre-cum which had been spread along the length by Amy only minutes earlier.

She slid her hand down the length then back up rubbing her fingers over Ray's sticky bell end.

Ray looked at Amy, who was now casually playing with her pussy.

Nina clearly knew what she was doing, but she wasn't as skilled as Amy. She gripped his cock a little too tight, but it still felt amazing. Nina wanked Ray faster and harder. She was staring at his cock, then looking into his eyes.

Ray's eyes were flitting between Nina and his wife who was wanking herself. The sight of his wife touching herself, was fucking hot. He began to moan. Nina pumped his cock. He was going to cum, oh yes this was amazing. Oh yes.

"Stop!" yelled Amy.

Nina jumped and let go of Ray's cock.

"Oh fuck". Ray's body trembled. Both girls watched Ray's cock. Nina had pushed it too far. His cock, was throbbing, twitching. Ray moaned and he tried to hold it in, but he just couldn't and after what felt like an eternity without any further stimulation, a small dribble of cum trickled out of the end, running down the shaft of his cock.

Amy laughed out loud

"Shit, sorry," said Nina, "I think I got carried away. Sorry."

Amy continued to laugh, "no, no don't be sorry. That was perfect. That was the most prefect ruined orgasm, wasn't it hun?"

Ray nodded, his breathing was deep.

"He's still good to go, but perhaps we ought to leave his cock alone for a little while now, give him a chance to recover."

The girls laughed.

"Why don't you take a seat on the sofa, next to Ray, Nina?"

Nina obliged and sat down.

Amy looked at Ray, then Nina.

Amy got on her knees in front of Nina and pushed her legs apart, exposing her slick pussy. She hooked her hands behind Nina's knees and pulled her towards her so her ass was on the very edge of the sofa. Nina's pussy was only inches away from Amy's face and Nina could feel Amy's hot breath.

"Well this is a first for me," said Amy as she moved her mouth close to Nina pussy and licked up along the length of her slit.

Ray sat back and watched. His wife had her head between the legs of another woman, right next to him.

Amy was hesitant at first. Licking and tasting Nina's pussy. Getting used to the feeling. Getting used to the taste. But Amy quickly got a taste for it. Amy was now getting her tongue right in there. Pushing her tongue into Nina's pussy, fucking Nina with her tongue. Ray saw Amy reach around and pull Nina's pussy lips wide apart exposing her hard clit. They Amy started work on that.

Ray looked at Nina. Her eyes were closed. Her face was screwed up tight. Nina grabbed his leg and squeezed it tight as the pleasure inside her began to build.

Then Amy stopped. "Fuck me," she said to Ray. "Get behind me and fuck me now!"

Ray slid off the sofa and moved himself behind his wife who was on her knees, with her face buried in Nina's pussy.

What am amazing sight. His wife had an amazing ass and her pussy was spread wide open, right before his eyes. Ray slid his finger between Amy's pussy lips and began to stroke her clit.

"Fuck me, I said!" she screamed at him.

Ray's cock was of course still rock hard. He did as he was told. He took hold of Amy's hips and guided the full length of his cock deep inside Amy's pussy. He held it there. He didn't move.

Amy yelped at the sensation of being full and pushed her ass back towards Ray, wanting his cock deeper inside her.

Ray looked at Nina. She was breathing fast. She was close to cumming.

Ray slid his cock out of Amy's pushed and rammed it back inside her as hard as he could. Again, Amy yelped. He did it again. Ray had a firm grip on Amy's hips and was pulling her towards him to meet each of his thrusts.

Nina started to get louder, "yes, yes, yeeeeeeeesssss," she screamed. Nina's hips started to jerk.

Then it was Amy's turn, "oh fuck, yes oh yesss," she screamed, she slammed her ass back towards Ray as she screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit.

Ray pushed back towards Amy, her pussy was so wet. He wanted to cum himself and was pulling her hard onto him. But before her could release his load into his wife's hot wet pussy, she flopped to the floor. Rays Hard cock was left pointing in the air and both girls again began to laugh out loud.

"Oh my God," said Nina, that was amazing. "Amazing!" was all Amy could reply as she laid on the floor exhausted.

Amy lifted her head to look at Ray "Ray, I just love the taste of pussy. Now I know why you like licking me so much. That was amazing."

Ray looked at Amy and glanced down at his hard cock.

"Why are you looking like that Ray? Did we forget about you?"

Both girls laughed again. Amy climbed up off the floor and sat next to Nina on the sofa. Both girls stared at Ray's hard, bobbing cock.

"Ray does like to put on a show you know."

"Really? How do you mean?"

"He loves to wank his cock for me, don't you Ray? I often make him wank for me in the shower!"

Ray nodded

"Will he wank for us now?" Asked Nina.

"Why don't you ask him."

"Ray, will you wank for us?"

Ray didn't answer but got up to his feet and took his hard cock in his hand and began wanking his cock.

"He's very obedient, isn't he Amy"

"Very," replied Amy. "Come closer Ray so we can get a better look!"

Ray moved closer to the girls. He was now pumping his cock fast. He was leaking pre-cum and his cock was shining.

Amy reached out and cupped his balls.

Ray kept wanking. Faster and faster. His eyes were closed now, he was going to cum. He needed to cum. He started to groan.

"You better stop now," said Amy, "we don't want you making a mess on the sofa!"

"but, but..."

"No buts, just fucking stop!" said Nina in a raised, voice. "You get to cum when we say!"

Both Amy and Ray looked at Nina in surprise.

Nina was getting into this!

"Us girls still have some unfinished business. Amy just licked my pussy and it's only fair if I repay the favour."

Amy smiled, "well I'm not going to argue with that!"

Amy spun to her side, laying lengthways on the sofa. She placed one leg high on the back of the sofa and put her other on the floor. He legs were spread wide and her wet pussy was on display for Nina. Nina, didn't dive in but sat back and admired the view. It was amazing. Her pussy lips were pink and plumped up. She could see Amy's clit standing erect. She reached down and stroked a finger over Amy's clit, causing Amy to flinch. She then slid a finger inside Amy's pussy and curled her finger up searching for Amy's G spot.

Nina gently stroked her finger backwards and forward along the roof of Amy's pussy. She continued that movement as she lowered her head and flicked her tongue over Amy's clit.

"Come here!" Amy demanded of Ray. Ray moved and stood along side Amy. Amy reached up and grabbed hold of Ray's cock. She didn't stroke it, just grabbed and squeezed.

Nina worked away on Amy's pussy. Like Amy this was the first time she had ever tasted another woman's pussy and she liked it. She became bolder and licked faster. Nina's finger was still working its magic inside Amy's pussy.

Ray looked at Amy. Her eyes were shut. Her face was contorted in pleasure. Her nipples were hard. She was squeezing his cock with one hand. The other she had on the back of Nina's head, pushing her face into her pussy. Amy was lifting her hips up to meet Nina's face.

Nina was going for it now. Ray could see her head bobbing up and down. Her fingers were working on Amy's pussy. He could see Nina moving them in and out, faster and faster.

Amy's breathing picked up speed, she was taking sharp breathes in and out. She wasn't screaming this time but Ray knew Amy was close to cumming again. Ray though about moving behind Nina and fucking her as he had fucked his wife. But Amy wasn't letting go of his cock.

Nina, started to cry out now and pushed her hips in the air. Nina kept licking. Amy let go of Ray's cock and placed both hands on the back of Nina's head holding her on place and she climaxed again with a load scream.

Amy's body relaxed. Nina kept licking Amy's pussy. She didn't want to stop. Amy, half heartedly pleaded with Nina to stop, mumbling about being too sensitive. But Nina ignored Amy and carried on. Amy's protests grew weaker and weaker until they stopped completely. Amy again placed her hands on the back of Nina's head and within only a matter of seconds was cumming again on Nina's face.

Amy really was spent now and Nina knew it. Nina rested her chin on Amy's bald pussy and looked at Amy and Ray. The entire lower half of Nina's face was covered in Amy's pussy juice.

Ray, took in the scene before him and still couldn't actually believe this was happening to him.

Amy sat up on the sofa and Nina sat beside her, as they had been positioned previously.

"Would you like to fuck Nina?"

How the fuck was Ray supposed to answer that. His wife just asked him if he wanted to fuck another woman.

"It's ok Ray. You can say yes. Given what's happened tonight it would be a bit hypocritical of me to deprive you that wouldn't it!"

The truth was Ray wasn't sure that he actually did. Despite the situation, it still didn't feel right.

"Lay on your back. I'll make it easy for you."

Ray hesitated

"Now!"

Ray did as he was told. Ray's cock was standing to attention. He closed his eyes.

"Well it would be rude if you didn't at lest give it a try."

"I don't know Amy. He didn't seem sure. Are you sure?"

"Oh, for fucks sake. Look at us. I think we are beyond that now! Just climb on."

Nina, got off the sofa and walked over the Ray, who was laid on his back.

She stepped over him and stood astride him. She lowered herself down hovering over Rays cock. Ray looked his wife in the eye, who remained on the sofa, taking in what was happening in front of her.

Nina took hold of Rays cock as she lowered herself down, taking his entire girth.

Ray maintained eye contact with his wife. Amy smiled at him, encouraging him.

Ray didn't move. Nina, slowly rocked forwards and backwards. This felt good. It felt different. Not better, just different. Nina kept rocking forward and backwards. She placed her hands on Ray's chest threw her head back. She was moving faster.

Ray maintained eye contact with Amy who got off the sofa and knelt on the floor at the side of Nina. Amy leant over and took Nina's face in her hands then kissed her passionately. She pressed her tongue into Nina's mouth, then gently bit on her bottom lip. Nina's eyes were closed, she was moaning with pleasure and enjoying the sensation of Ray's cock being inside her.

Amy then bent and kissed Ray passionately on the lips. She pressed her mouth against his, she could feel Ray's lips tensing as Nina was riding his cock.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, you naught boy! Do you like Nina's pussy? Oh yeah, I think you do!"

Ray was simply unable to respond.

To her surprise Amy was actually enjoying watching Nina fuck Ray. She could see the lust on his face, the pleasure. Nina was losing control. She was properly fucking him now, it wouldn't be long before Ray exploded. Her pussy was so wet. Watching Ray like this made her Amy very wet. She was enjoying the show, but now she wanted her turn. She wanted to fuck Ray herself. She stood up.

"Nina, would you mind?"

Nina opened her eyes and stopped moving she was panting. Nina didn't want to stop. Ray's cock felt good. But Ray wasn't her husband and Nina didn't feel like she could refuse Amy's request. "Not at all," replied Nina.

Nina stood up and Ray's cock easily slipped out of her wet pussy.

"He's great with his tongue, but I'm not sure he can do two things at once."

"Shall we find out?" Nina was once again excited.

"Yes, we shall" said Amy laughing.

Amy now took her turn to straddle Ray. She lowered herself onto his cock. She knew where his cock was and didn't need to guide it into her pussy. Her pussy was wet and it easily swallowed Ray's cock.

Nina stood over Ray face. She turned to face Amy, who had now fully taken Ray's cock into her pussy. She sank to her knees, positioning her pussy directly over Ray's face.

Ray knew what to do. He snaked out his tongue and began to work on Nina's pussy. Nina instantly lowered her pussy on Ray's face and began grinding her pussy on him.

Amy, was enjoying the sensation of being full with Ray's cock and began riding him up and down. Both girls were being simultaneously pleasured by Ray. Nina reached forward and placed her thumb on Amy's clit which was hard, very hard.

Amy closed her eyes and Nina leaned in to kiss her. The girls' lips met and their tongues began to passionately explore each other's mouths.

Amy picked up the pace and began fucking Ray with vigour. Nina, was grinding her pussy on Ray's face. She could feel his tongue and mouth, greedily licking, sucking and pushing against her pussy. My god it felt good, her orgasm was well on its way

Amy, was also thinking about her own orgasm. She was riding Ray's cock fast and hard. She was bouncing on him, her face was beading with sweat as she used her legs to thrust up and down. Nina continued to rub her clit. The faster Amy moved the fast Nina rubbed. Nina was cumming.

So was Amy.

And so was Ray.

Nina was literally fucking his face. His wife was fucking his cock. Oh wow Ray couldn't believe this. His wife was riding his cock. He could hear both girls panting. He was panting himself. He was cumming, oh fuck he was cumming. Ray, thrust his hips high and groaned in pleasure.

Amy could feel Ray pushing into her, she knew he was cumming. That pushed her over the edge and her own orgasm ripped through her body. Nina, saw the look on Amy's face. She felt her face and lips tense up. Nina knew it was time and she allowed the orgasms she had been holding back to explode inside her body. All three of them were moaning with pleasure and gasping for breath.

The three sweaty naked bodies collapsed on each other in a messy heap. Limbs were wrapped around each other. Skin was sticking together, but all three were smiling.

"Wow!" said Ray.

"Wow!" said Amy.

"Wow!" said Nina.

"Bed time?" said Amy

"Yep." said Nina.

With that the girls got up. Amy took Nina's hand and led her away towards the stairs.

Ray simply admired the pair of naked asses that were walking away from him. What a sight! What a night! What a fucking night!

"You coming Ray?" Nina said, looking over her shoulder.

"Nina and I aren't finished yet!" said Amy

Ray's cock began to twitch!

12