All Comments on 'It's a Wash Out'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Love it, thank you. I wonder where this goes from here though. Seeing as the significant others are a bit of a let down they might stay together and make a baby unless that is already happening. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful 🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks. I loved it. Fun dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny, hot, and fairly realistic. Thanks

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was decent but them constantly mentioning their BF/GF kinda killed the immersion and the fact they didn't even remember having sex with each other was kinda annoying.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

Great story. I loved doing it in a car when it was raining. Stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super storyline and if you have ever had sex in a car the Classsic Rangie is absolutely the best, the smell of the leather seats and use the front seat motors to give you so much space you can do just about anything. Happy memories !

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

My number one most frequent complaint about brother/sister incest stories is when they veer off course to include one or both of the parents. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case here. However, that brings me to my second most common complaint...the lack of a deeper emotional connection between the siblings. They don't necessarily have to marry each other, but if they develop stronger feelings for their sibling following intercourse it truly enhances the story. I felt like the siblings in your story just fucked. They didn't make love to each other. Very dissatisfied even though Jackie's quip at the end was comical. 3/5

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the ride on this one. It was a fun version to see so many elements wrapped together in a nice package: bad weather, confined to one space [vehicle], BF/GF issues, first sex confessions, drinking, porn, lust, and the ever-funny waking up afterward and trying to remember what happened—nicely done. The dialogue banter was so refreshing as well - not my standard English verbiage so it was a treat to hear the terms.

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Loved it. Great ending

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

A little hard to follow the Australian jargon, but for the most part a decent read. A little something to wet the whistle of a beginner. Definitely a recommended selection from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok story, but didn't see any real benefit from it being brother and sister. Would have been fine without that.

John_Doe217John_Doe217over 1 year ago

Love the atmosphere, hope you continue the story

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

"Until you make me breakfast." LMAO! Typical woman, wants Fed and Fucked too. Fun sexy story, twin sister just makes it Hotter. Five stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

5/5 Stars. THIS is a "most-excellent story", as a line in a movie goes. In it's simplicity,it is touching and emotional, brother and sister loving each other like that (even if they drank a bit)!

Then, waking up in the morning, figuring out what they did...and Jackie says he has to fix her breakfast...so good...

"Somebody" ALWAYS has to bring up something negative...talk about something THAT DID NOT HAPPEN IN THE STORY...yet want to project that onto this story (a "fellow Texan")...he always has a negative comment about a story, even one that has no issues!

Do e**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💫💫💫💫💫

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice premise.

Well paced.

But the sex was too automatic. No reluctance at ll about anything that needed to be overcome.

Lacked details. Needed more foreplay, getting to know each other's bodies, reacting to the sise of his cock, for instance. Finding out how she liked her breasts played with/stimulated.

Four stars.

Reb1861Reb1861about 1 month ago

Ending... ruined it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...