It's a Wash Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess not, but you're not her."

"Just use your imagination." Jac flicked on the interior light causing Blake to freeze in shock, the tip of his dick just above his fist. "See, I can't see much. Your hand is in the way."

Blake snorted in disgust. "You're impossible, you know."

"I'm pissed, you know. Just a small difference." Jacki chewed on her bottom lip. It didn't seem fair that Blake was flashing his cock and she was fully clothed. "Hang on a sec."

"Hey Jac, no. you don't have to..." Blake spluttered as his sister started to remove her top and bra.

"Free the Boobies!" Jac yelled, throwing up her arms, knocking over the bag of chips and sending crumbs everywhere.

Blake tried hard not to laugh as Jac picked chips off her breasts and ate them. "You are pissed. Fine, leave the light on and watch. No comments though, and you're cleaning up the mess when we get home."

"I'm not cleaning your cum off the seat."

"Just the chips Jac, just the chips."

.

.

.

"Is it normal for a guy to masturbate themselves for so long? Brayden doesn't last this long when I play with him."

"Hmm? Well, I guess you'd be the same. In control of everything, able to start and stop. Elisabeth makes me come quickly," Blake panted.

"True." Jac was fascinated with her brother's masturbation technique. "I've got another confession. That's the first full real life cock I've seen. I've only worked Bray's through his undies. Just seen the top."

"Hope it's not disappointing. Gotta say, your tits are nice. Can I give them a squeeze, please?"

Jac took a sip of port and thought. They were just boobs. He'd inadvertently copped a handful the last summer at the pool when they all played water polo. She'd crunched his nuts in response, but even so... "Ok, but I get to squeeze your willy. I promise to be gentle."

Blake licked his lips and nodded. He placed his hand over her right breast and tweaked his fingers, feeling her nipple rise into his palm. "You like that," he stated.

"Yes." Jac turned to face her brother and reached over to him. "What about this?"

Blake closed his eyes, trying to forget it was his sister handling his tackle. "That's nice. Slow. Up and down, slow." He turned and pinched both of his sister's nipples, making her gasp. "Sorry. Liz likes that."

"Wasn't expecting it, that's all. Felt good. Bray just mauls them. No finesse."

"His loss. You have great tits. Not too big, not too small. You should teach him better."

"Tried," Jac sighed. "Doesn't listen or forgets. Not sure which."

The siblings forgot about the movie and concentrated on each other, Blake working high, Jacki down low. She ran her fingers up the bump on the bottom of his cock and watched the liquid dribble out of his slit.

"How close are you?" she asked, wiping her finger through the pre-cum and tasting it.

"Tasty? Pretty close. Why?"

"Yes. Not bad." Jacki slid her pants off and sat cross-legged on the seat. "I want to watch you splurt."

"Wow, Jac. Nice crack. Very nice. Brayden's an idiot for not fucking you." He leaned over and tugged her pubic hair. "Very retro."

Jacki giggled and swatted his hand. "Thank you. I never could be bothered shaving."

Blake slowly started stroking when his sister pulled her knees up and apart, exposing her virgin pinkness within the light shrubbery. "Don't. It's nice. Not super hairy or as bald as Grandad's head."

Jac waved at the screen where the big titted 'mom' was being fucked by her big dicked 'son'. "If I was as hairy as her, I would. Her pubes would hang out everywhere under a bikini." She smiled at Blake and held up her middle finger. "Now, get to work," she ordered and pushed her finger inside.

Blake groaned and started stroking at the same pace his sister was fingering herself. "Cloth. Glovebox. Quick."

Jac tossed the requested cloth over and leaned forward, her eyes never leaving the blur of her brother's hand. He leaned back against the door, his eyes never leaving his sister's glorious cunt and her whirling finger. His eyes widened when Jac added two more to her fun.

"God that's hot. Coming Jac, I'm coming. Fuck. Oh, fuck..."

Jacki quickly knelt on the seat and leaned so her face was about a hand away from her brother. His hand suddenly stopped and the tip twitched, then a white jet exploded at her. She squealed as she copped his load on her face before her brother clamped the cloth over his eruption.

"Eww. Thanks Blake. Yuck." She sat up and stared disgustedly at her brother. "Weren't you supposed to catch that?"

"Sorry. I was a bit slow." He took off his t-shirt and handed it to her. "Interesting look."

She snatched the shirt and glared at him. "Not funny. I want sperm from that..." pointing at the screen where 'mom' was on her back being pounded. "Not this..." pointing to her face.

"Look, I said sorry. I, umm got lost in the moment. Watching you was awesome. I could hear your fingers slurping around inside as you did it. That was so hot. I love watching videos of that, but to see it in real life..."

"Ok, well no worries I guess. It was a bit of a shock, that's all. I didn't expect you to get any distance." She folded down the sun visor and looked in the mirror. "I think it's all gone. Anything left?"

Blake looked at his sister for what seemed like the first time. She'd always been Jac to him, but that view had instantly changed. She was Jacki the hot woman, and the image of her cum covered face staring daggers at him would never leave.

"Looks gone Jacki. Do you want me to grab some water to wash anything left off?"

"Nah, she's right." Jac tossed Blake's shirt back and sat back on the seat. "Well, that was fun. If someone had said my brother would cum on my face this weekend, I'd have died laughing."

"Same here. 'Blake, I see your future. A cute girl with short black hair you have known for a very long time will finger fuck herself to an orgasm in front of you.' I would have asked for her address. Never thought it would be you."

Jacki laughed and shook her head. "Yeah. You know, this is so wrong, wrong, wrong. We're brother and sister, for fuck's sake."

"I know. But I guess it's not like I love you in a creepy way or want to get you up the duff. Tonight's been a bit of drunken fun, and that's it. Cheers." He clanked his mug against Jac's and they drank to their sexual shenanigans.

The movie had looped and started again. Jac was surprised when Blake cracked a third bottle. She knew she was seriously drunk but the port was sitting easy. If she had drunk the same amount of alcohol in her mixers, she'd be throwing up now. Blake said he thought it was either the lack of bubbles or no added sugar. She didn't care. Her head was buzzing nicely and she was having a good time.

"Blake? One thing about your future vision."

"Mmm?"

"I didn't orgasm."

"Huh?"

"I didn't come. I was getting there, but it didn't happen."

"Oh. Are you sure? You sounded pretty wet."

"Well, ya. I think I'd know if did or I didn't. I'm not that inexperienced."

"Sorry. So, what do you want to do? Well, I mean how and what do you need?"

Jac turned to face Blake cross-legged again. "I need to lie down. The best ones are when I'm on my back with something in my hole and I can play with my clit. So, can we move into the back?"

"Sure, no worries. Give me a sec and I'll move some junk then set up the bed." Blake quickly crawled between the seats into the back of the wagon. Jac chewed her bottom lip and sighed watching his hardening tackle sway as he scrambled. Real life was so much better than a video or a book.

"There you go Jacki. Hope it's ok."

Jac slipped into the back and nodded as she lay down. "This feels pretty good. Why don't you just camp in here all the time?"

"No curtains, no privacy, usually too much junk. Plus, I'm just a bit too tall to fit comfortably."

"Mmm. Ok." Jac rested a hand on her left breast and started slowly circling her fingers around her clit. Blake sat cross legged with his back against the tailgate, fascinated with his sister's actions. His dick slowly woke up and he lightly held it, just tight enough to let it know he knew it was ready for another round.

Jac stopped circling and rubbed herself hard, then eased back. "I need something Blake. I need something inside me," she whispered.

"Sorry Jac, I don't have much. Just the bottles or..."

"You, doofus. I want you. Geez, I'm trying to act sexy here. You've got the perfect tool for the job and I want it inside me. Please."

Blake licked his lips, nodded and moved between her legs in a daze. His dick was about to push into a willing, wet vagina after being teased for so many years. He ran a finger from her knee down her inside thigh to her labia. He gave one side a gentle tug, making her moan and rub faster. "You sure? I don't have any, you know... Things."

"That's fine." she panted. "I'm fine. Sorted ages ago. In. Blake, please get in there. Don't think. Just fuck." She scooched back against the seats. "I want to watch," she explained.

Blake nodded. He licked two fingers and slowly pushed them into his sister. "Damn you're wet. I never realised a vaj could be so soggy. That's amazing." He pulled his fingers out, examined the sticky liquid closely, then licked them clean. Before Jac changed her mind he moved forward so his tip met her opening. "Ready?"

"Yes. Oh yes."

They both stared at Jac's vagina slowly swallowing her brother's penis. Jac rolled her eyes in delight. "Oh god, so much better than a dildo."

"I'm in, Jac. I'm all in. I'm in Jac. I'm in my sister. I'm fucking my fucking sister. Oh god..."

"Focus Blake! Listen... I. Don't. Care! We are no longer virgins." Jac held up her hand, and after a moment Blake returned her high-five.

"It does feel good," Blake admitted. "Damn shame we can't tell anyone."

"Yeah, that sucks." Jac tugged her brother's pubes. "That looked so cool going in and it feels amazing. Can you just stay put while I play with myself?"

"Course. Want to move back flat?" Jac nodded. Blake held her hips and they shuffled back together. They both moaned in delight with the unfamiliar feelings.

"Stop humping me Blake. Don't you dare come before me."

"Sorry... I seem to be saying that a lot. Your vjayjay feels amazing. You're amazing."

"Stop moving and don't call it that. Vagina, fanny, cunt, even pussy." Jac pulled her legs back and rapidly flicked her clit. "Hold my legs. Push in more. More. Can you get in more? No, don't rock. Stay still. Stay. In deep but still. Good, yeah oh yeah that's great. Stop moving! I swear it's like training a puppy."

Blake knew enough not to say anything and just try to follow her orders. Jac looked happy and he felt great. It was difficult to stop sliding his dick in and out but he was sure Jac would let him once she had finished. It seemed like a fair way to fuck.

"Oh Blay, yeah. I love this. I'm going to drag Brayden back to my dorm and I don't care who hears us." She moaned in delight when her brother ran his fingers down the inside of her leg and scratched her mound. Her fingers tried to be everywhere, testing, prodding, pulling whatever she could touch. She couldn't believe the addition of a 150mm lump of fresh cock made such a difference to her feelings.

Blake had his eyes closed and revelled in the fact his dick was doing its job. Sure, it was his sister but the sex felt great. He frowned and opened his eyes when Jac's vagina clenched his cock. Her head was tilted back and she seemed to be holding her breath. A burst of heat surrounded his penis and the whole area became even more wet.

Jac exhaled loudly and tossed him a brilliant smile. "Awesome. So good." She reached around his back and gently pulled him down. "Thank you. For a virgin, you did a great job."

Blake rubbed his chest on hers, feeling her soft nipples press against him. Kissing her nose, he smiled back. "Hey, I just supplied the equipment. You did all the work."

Jac laughed and scratched the back of his head. "But you did as I asked. You have no idea how many of my friends complain their boyfriends think they know better. Anyway, can I ask one more favour then you can do whatever you want to me? Except my arse. That's out of bounds."

"Aww, dang. I really wanted to lose my anal virginity as well. Just kidding," he chuckled as Jac slapped the back of his head. "I'm happy just being inside you for as long as you want me here. It's... I really don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's just the booze doing its shit. The physical feelings are great but it's like I'm a part of you. I got excited on a whole different level when you came."

Jac shrugged. "I think you're right. It's the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Ok, the 'fucking my brother' aspect may be part of it, but I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much. If it's ok with you, can we try a couple of different positions?"

"Sure, no worries. Sexual twister. That'll be fun."

"Like Nat's twenty-first, but with less clothes."

"Well yeah, but only just. Bikinis and boardies from memory and you girls were the worst offenders for groping."

"True. Someone grabbed a handful of my boob and there weren't any guys left. I have my suspicions about the culprit... So this is standard missionary? Can we roll so I'm on top?"

Blake nodded and wrapped his arms around her. A shuffle that made both of them drool with delight, then a quick flip. "There you go, Cowgirl. How's that?"

Jac rested her arms across his chest and rotated her hips. "I like this," she said, looking into his eyes and pushing herself up.

"So do I. I get to play with these." Blake reached up and gently massaged her breasts. "Ow, but don't slide like that. You'll snap my cock off."

Jac stopped sliding her arse from his thighs to his stomach. "Really? Damn, I liked that. Ok, let me see if I can reverse without you falling out." She started to swing her leg over her brother and felt him move. "Stay hard Blay, stay hard. Just give me a few more minutes."

"Try just lifting yourself a bit, then turn."

"Good idea." She followed his advise and leaned back like in the movie. "Nup. Don't like this. I can't see you and it feels weird."

Blake chuckled. "I guess it's a good one for displaying your bits. Try leaning all the way forward."

"Better, but still pointless." She looked back over her shoulder. "Do you think you can move to doggy from there? I'm sort of in the right position."

"I'll give it a whirl." He tried to figure out the best way to move and still have Jac impaled. "Can you push up with your arms, please? Ok, spread your legs as wide as you can and I'll try to kneel behind you."

"I'm not a gymnast," she grumbled. "Just pull out and I'll move. Probably the quickest."

"Yeah, guess so." He reluctantly slid out and silently watched his sister set herself up for his re-entry. "You look beautiful Jac. The way your arse frames your fanny, it's just so fuckable."

"Thanks, I think. C'mon, get back inside. I miss you. I'm feeling surprisingly empty."

Blake gave her bum cheek a light smack and a kiss. "Can I finger you first, please? I, umm, really like watching that so doing it some more would be awesome. Elisabeth has only let me get one in and you had three. I nearly shot my load watching you, but if..."

"Of course you can. As long as you stop waffling and pass me my drink. Two tops though. That'd be the same as three of mine."

"Thank you." He passed over her mug and a bag of chips. "Just in case you're hungry."

"Ta. Oh, yep. That's another sort of good." She moaned and pushed her bum back towards Blake's fingers. "Twist them and go in and out."

Blake slapped her bum and gripped her cheek. Fingers in, rotate, pull out. Repeat. A quick back and forth, then back to the rotation. Jac sipped her port while her brother played with her bits. This was so different to what she thought sex would be like. Not furtive fumblings in the back of Brayden's car, not screaming orgasms like a porn actress, just a nice relaxing fingering.

"You know Blay, I reckon you're a natural. Liz's going to be really happy when you finally do her. Oh, shit!" She carefully put the mug down so she could pull her arse cheeks apart. Blake had decided that his tongue would work just as well in his sister's vagina. "Geez, you are really good."

Blake chuckled and slapped her arse again. "I'm working with some good shit here. Head down, arse up. So hot. I'm gonna have to start fucking you again."

"Please do." Jac tilted her head up. "Hey, it's stopped raining! Hang on, just wank yourself for a bit longer." She flipped up the tailgate glass and put a towel over the lower half. Blake took a deep breath and slowly exhaled as his sister's arse wagged in front of him.

"What's up?"

"Just letting some of the stank out. Also," she leaned on the tailgate and looked brightly back at her brother. "I'd always fantasised that I would lose mine in the bush on a warm summer's night. I knew it'd be more likely I'd be jammed in the back seat of some guy's car. Still, a girl could dream." She put her hand under her mound and pushed a finger in.

"Fuuucckk, Jac..."

"Yes please. And soon. Tonight nearly was there. It's winter in a car, but I'm in the bush. I'll take it."

Blake inhaled the wet eucalyptus smell. "Yeah, I never thought I'd lose it anywhere else but in this thing. Right, here comes Blake's pillar of fun."

"Well, not going to argue about that." Jac picked up her mug and rested her arms on the tailgate. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as Blake pushed in. "Whatever you want to do Blay. Fast, slow, or whatever. I'm going to enjoy this."

"Slow I think. I want to stay here. This is fantastic." Blake held his sister's hips and pushed. He felt a slight resistance on his knob as he tried to bury himself deeper. "I think that's your limit. I can't go any deeper."

"Mmm, fine. Not worried."

Blake shrugged and gently fucked his sister's cunt. He felt goosebumps rise on her skin as the night air chilled the interior. "Bit cold?"

" A bit, but it's nice."

"Here." Blake placed his coat over her back.

She smiled at him and rested her chin on her hands to look into the dark. The rhythmic slap of Blake's thighs hitting hers was surprisingly soothing. She'd always wondered what sex would be like. In a short space of time, she knew. It was complicated. Possibly a mad rush, maybe slow and gentle. Reverse cowgirl, not nice. And her partner made all the difference. She hoped Brayden could match Blake's enthusiasm and care.

"You know, you're lasting a lot longer than I expected. I would have thought you'd have come by now."

"Well, I've had a lot of wanking practice. Plus shooting my load in your face took the edge off. Why? Would you like me to finish?"

"Fair enough. Your call. I'm getting a bit chilly, but you can stay in me as long as you want."

Blake ran his fingers lightly down his sister's back under the jacket and patted her hips. "What about going back to missionary? Your skin is freezing."

"Naked bodily contact is supposed to be the best for hypothermia." Jac giggled."Yeah, let's go."

Blake reluctantly pulled out and closed the tailgate glass while his sister rearranged herself on the bed, opening her legs wide. "Ok, big boy. Split my beef curtains with your love weapon and fill me with your juicy baby batter!" she moaned, trying to imitate the actresses in the movie.

"That is so wrong," laughed Blake. "Ok, you sexy slut. Let me ream your glorious cum bucket with my wand of wonder."

Jac grinned and pulled her legs back to her shoulders. "Come on. Just get in. Hang on, bring your cock up here. You could do with a refresh."

Blake shuffled up to her head. "You sure?"

Jac nodded and stroked his wilting penis. "Yup. You licked me, seems fair I lick you." She closely examined his tip and pulled his foreskin back. "Huh. Well, look at that. It plays peek-a-boo."