It's a Wash Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
420 Followers

Blake groaned in delight. Jac had only let a small length into her mouth and ran her tongue over the whole lot. His hand dropped behind her head, gently applying pressure. Jac took the hint and let him push in until she had to tap his thigh.

"No more?" he asked.

Jac slightly shook her head. She held his cock in her mouth and gently massaged his balls. Blake rapidly became hard so she withdrew. "There you go. Much better."

"Thanks." Blake slid between her legs and shoved himself in. He lowered himself onto her body and brushed a lock of hair off her face. "This is a nice position."

Jac put her arms around his neck and kissed him, more passionately than she'd ever kissed him before. "Yep."

Blake rocked himself slowly, not pulling out but pressing hard in. His sister's nipples rose and pressed into his chest, her breath starting to speed up, eyes glazing over.

Jac pulled him tight. "Harder," she rasped.

Blake nodded. "Fuck yeah." He sped up. The slurp of his movements thudded into his ears, the warmth of his sister's rapid breath slapped his face, her nails dug into his skin driving him on. He tripped. The last of his will broke and his primal instincts took over. He dropped his head onto Jack's shoulder and rammed into her.

Jac dug her nails in deeper and moaned incoherently in his ear. She wrapped her legs around her brother's waist, willing him to nail her cunt to the bed. She stared at the roof, not really understanding the feelings flowing up from her groin. It was wonderful, a bit scary, and naturally very, very bad. Her body ached for something it had never experienced but knew it wanted, needed, craved.

Blake pushed himself up against Jac's insistent hands. Mouth open, gaze going nowhere, his body moved to a rhythm he had no control over. Up to this point, he knew they were doing something that most people would declare abhorrent. Now, he didn't care. Jac was just a lump of flesh for him to use, a hole for him to fill, a being created for his pleasure. He dragged his dick nearly out of his sister and crunched home. The grunts of pleasure she gave out as their bodies crushed against each other just added to his unbridled lust.

"God, you are so great," he managed to force out. "I... I'm... Ergh..." He threw his head back as he tried to split the cunt under him open.

Jac's eyes opened wide and she hissed "Yessss..." She'd decided just to let Blake do whatever he wanted. He had regularly hit her on the inside but it wasn't painful, not like when Brayden pushed her dildo in too hard. It added to her pleasure knowing that a real penis was finally using her the way she wanted. Then he came and that was a whole new level of wonder. Having her brother be physically part of her was amazing, but then he filled her with something he had made just for her.

"Thank you Blake." She pulled his sweaty face down to her and kissed him again. "That was... Umm, yeah. Unbelievably good."

"No, thank you for picking the movie. I don't think Danger Mouse would have got us so worked up. Besides," he panted, pushing himself up, "I reckon it was a joint effort. Neither of us really had any expectations, so we just made it up as we went along."

The movement caused his softening dick to slide out of Jac and drag down her leg. "Eww, what's that?" she asked.

Blake rolled off and sat up. "It's umm, me," he said, examining her fanny. "My cum's falling out of you." He quickly found the towel and tucked it under her bum.

"Huh." Jac scooped up two fingers of Blake and let it fall on her belly. "I thought it would mostly stay inside. There you go. Come here."

Blake lay next to his sister and dropped an arm over her breasts. "Gotta keep them warm," he explained.

"Mmm. Nice," she replied.

Five minutes later she shrugged off his arm. "Ah, crap. I have to pee." Jac shook her arm at the sky. "You couldn't have held off raining again for another ten minutes, could you? Shit..."

Blake laughed at his sister's grumblings. "You gonna get fully dressed or do you want to borrow my coat and boots?"

"Yeah, nah, just the coat and boots thanks. At least being naked, I can just squat somewhere. I really don't want to brave the dunny run."

Blake fished out his hiking boots and his raincoat. "Don't get pee on it, please."

Jac grunted as she struggled into the heavy oilskin. "It'd wash off in no time. Can't believe my bladder has decided now's the perfect time to annoy me."

"You have swallowed a bottle of port."

"Hmmph." Jac opened the back door and stomped out. "Geez, it's horrible out here. And dark."

"Hang on," Blake called. He rummaged around and aimed a bright camp light where Jac had disappeared. "Any better? Oh..."

"TURN THAT BLOODY THING OFF!" Jac yelled. "You do not get to see me pee."

Blake chuckled and moved the light away. It seemed a bit silly that she was worried about that after watching cum drip out of her. "Yes Jacki. Let me know when you're finished and I'll shine the light back."

Jac called out and raced back to the car. "Fuck me. It's freezing out there. I'm sure there's ice hanging off my bits."

"C'mon," Blake said, "Strip off and get under the blankets."

Teeth chattering, Jac tossed the coat and boots over the front and dived into bed. Her brother made sure she was completely covered, then spooned in behind her.

"You are freezing."

"Yeah, no kidding."

"Does this help?"

"It's nice. You're warm." She snuggled back against his body and sighed contentedly. "Thanks again."

Blake kissed his sister's shoulder and quietly pulled the blankets up.

===

Jac tried to open an eye, but her eyelids were too heavy to move. Her ears were assaulted by noise. Rain, a gale howling through the trees, and over all that - Blake snoring. The snoring... God, he was loud. She managed to force one lid up and blearily looked around. It didn't make sense. She'd gone camping. This was a car. She then realised that there was a body right next to her. In her bed. Not, not her bed, but still, a bed. She groaned and sat up, Mambo number five playing silently in her head. The trumpets...

She blinked and realised she was in Blake's Range Rover. Pieces of the night lay scattered in her brain. It didn't make sense. 'I'm naked. Why am I... God no...' Her vagina had an unusual throb, and her pubes were glued together with something. She sat up and carefully lifted the blankets up from over her her brother.

"Ahh. Umm. Shit." Jac found her shirt and shook Blake's shoulder. "Oi, Blake. Wake up!"

"Cmon Mum, it's the weekend. I wanna sleep," Blake mumbled.

"Wake. Up! This is important." she said, slapping him on the shoulder.

Blake rolled on his back and tried to focus on the blurry face above him. Eventually the mist cleared to a worried looking Jacki. "Oh, hi Jac. Wassup?"

"Who's been up who is the question. Do you remember much about last night?"

Blake frowned and sat up. "Umm, some of... Hey, I'm not wearing anything!" The little monkey in his head slowly banged bits of the jigsaw together. "Oh. Yeah. Fucking hell... We did, didn't we?"

Jac pulled dried sperm out of her pubic hair and rubbed it between her fingers. It drifted down like snowflakes before her brother's eyes. "Well, I don't know what this is. Oh, hang on. Huh."

"What?"

Jac had a hand under the blanket and an intense look on her face. "We definitely did it. That has to be sperm." She held up a finger covered in white globs to her brother. "Well, we're going to hell."

Blake laughed. "According to Grandma's rules, yeah, a long time before last night." He rubbed his temples and tried to think. "Yep. We did. No doubts."

Jac slowly nodded as her brain swept the remains of the party out of her head. "Yeah. We were so pissed. I can't believe I let my brother have sex with me." She sighed and lay back down, listening to the rain on the Rangie's roof. "Well, there we go."

"So. What's next? Guess we just go home now and forget about it."

Jac rolled over and looked at Blake. "We're not going home. I'm staying for the weekend as planned. But..." She held up a finger and wagged it in front of his face. "No more sex."

Blake smiled sadly and nodded. "Yeah, fair enough. I'll live with..."

Jacki butted in. "Until you make me breakfast."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
420 Followers