All Comments on 'It's What Daddy Wanted Ch. 01'

by LiamChristopher

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
gaforrestgaforrestover 5 years ago

Thanks, enjoying it so far.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Come on

Move to another Country because it seems he can't get over her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You got a real good story going

I don't get it why even talk to her if she never apologized for her affair with Mark . Now her sister and mom saying one thing and back stabbing him as the father still seems to control the family. Why go threw all that deception and effort if they wanted Julie to move on with someone else. So far this story just doesn't add up. All those lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Well developed storyline, looking forward to next chapter.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
A good first part...

A good first part...But we have to wait for final part to know where the author is taking this...3* for now

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Good, pacey first chapter

I'm eager for chapter 2!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good story in a few ways, I gave it the one it deserves BC no MAN would even talk to any of his betrayers after the infidelity, and BC your proslag didnt even try to pay his FIL back

WTF? Are there adult males as wussy as this guy in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An otherwise excellent start.

The foolish husband must by now have realised that three times is not the charm, he's twice bitten and rightfully shy and that the twice shame is now on him.

My only real criticism is that they were awfully fast getting back together, going from Julie decorating a client's house to cohabiting with her client ex husband.

But very promising so far.

4*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great start

I was a little put off by the title, but this got good really quickly. You have the makings of a very good story here. I'm hooked, looking forward to part two. We need some good new work here. This looks to be it.

AethurAethurover 5 years ago
Really hoping...

I'm really hoping that he doesn't go all beta and take her back. I can understand a broken heart. Love really can mess with people. The MC even admitted that she never apologized for the cheating, but still maintained a relationship with her. I could understand if they were together for a long time, or had kids, or something else tying them together. But they didn't. She's repeatedly lied to him. Hell, her mom knows that her husband is pimping out her daughter, and she's done jack all about it. Calling him an "ass" is a meaningless token. The MC should have written off the entire family.

I see potential in this story, so I'll read the next chapter. But I really hope it doesn't go where I fear it will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 stars

He's just a dumb fuck for getting back together with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good story i hope you keep it going it would be a shame not to hear what he does to her or her mother and dad and sister

ValintValintover 5 years ago
He's well and truly earning his misery

I mean, getting back together at all is kind of WTF-ish for me, but when she literally has never even apologized for cheating on him, and her family brushes off her father literally turning her into a prostitute as "Yeah, he's an asshole" while continuing to have a normal relationship with him?

He should count himself lucky to have dodged a bullet the second time, but unless he ends up back with her like a dog returning to his own vomit, I guess there wouldn't be a story?

I don't recognize this person as a human being.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
Loved this story...

Waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you are going to write a story about human beings, . . .

it would be helpful if you knew something about how they think, what their instincts and nature is, what motivates and drives them, what scares and repels them.

Julie is a fucking mannequin, who has no inner strength, no character, no soul. Jim is a moron, who has no sense of survival, self respect, no perception or discernment of human nature. These two people appear to conduct their lives inside a bubble devoid of normal human emotions, curiosity, doubt, and reasonable skepticism.

So Julie and Jim spent months together, working on his house, reconnecting intellectually and emotionally, and Jim never asked Jule to explain why she threw their marriage into the toilet? There was never any concern or doubt on Jim's part that if Julie had no regrets being her father's whore, why did she want to get back together with him? He really thinks Jule showed up just to solicit a redecorating job? He doesn't want to know what Jule has been doing since their divorce, who has she been dating, fucking, is she dating and fucking any new person now?

Jim is independently wealthy. Why hasn't he used any of that money to investigate what Julie has been doing since the divorce? Why is Jim being so naive and open to being deceived again?

Its a great plot idea, but your characters' actions and thoughts don't make any sense. Fiction is not real, but it has to be logical and reflective of normal human nature. These people are acting like they are from a different planet.

If Julie fucks other men because her father tells her to, then why didn't he just tell her to not marry Jim? Or why didn't her father arrange for Jim to catch her fucking his friends before they were married, even send Jim a video? If Julie is that compliant to her father's will then it makes no sense that she married Jim against her father's will, but has not enough will to refuse fucking his friends or associates. The entire story line is ridiculous and contradictory.

I will grant you the benefit of the doubt, and wait to rate this story until it is completed. So far it is a 4 on potential but a 2 for actual quality and coherence.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

The only way I'd ever consider getting back together with her, is moving to another part of the country and insisting that she never speak to her father again. He ruined their marriage... she chose the father over her husband, so to get back together, she'd need to permanently disowned the asshole.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
So, this is...

... the story of a congenital idiot and a corporate whore?

Is there any plausible reason on earth that a man would take a woman back who was fucking someone else because her father was turning her out like a $50 hooker to his employees?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Don't bother, chap 2 is a completely pointless lobotomy RAAC, where absolutely nothing is actually resolved, characters are just made to magically forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying the story!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for posting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Ask her father for her hand?" This is the 21st Century, nobody REALLY does that!

What's wrong with walking away when angry? Would it have been better to go up to him and confront him? Usually those speeches are before the reception, or at most after the meal but before the dancing and such, so dragging her out, denying her father the father-daughter dance was a GREAT response!

The pre-nup as described makes no sense! They're left with nothing, but sell everything and split the proceeds, which won't be "nothing"!

A decorator can't be alone in the home of a client? With no history of infidelity?

"You weren't supposed to be here. Why are you home?" - THAT'S her answer for her cheating? If her father asked her to kill someone or steal something would she do THAT?

HIS attorney looked it over, told him to sign it even though it penalized HIM for infidelity, but not her? I'd get a new attorney, have the pre-nup overturned and sue the first attorney for malpractice!

Won't her father be at the birthday party?

I'm sorry, I can understand trying to please your father, but to sleep with men because he asks you, even though you're married? No, that doesn't wash.

Huh? He's going to pay $1.750 million for a house that he doesn't want to be finished?

Just how much are houses in Brecker Park? He has $5 million, and is spending almost $2 million on ONE, yet he can afford TEN?

He had forgiven her?

From some of the comments, I'm going to Ch 2 with trepidation. There is NO way that he should end up with her! Before this last bit, I was going to say that if her WHOLE family disowned her father, okay, but if her father is in her life even a TINY bit, he can't take her back.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago
Reality check.

You write fairly well, but there are some logical holes in the story that I would urge you to go back an re-edit. The whole real estate thing is pretty nutty, and what he would have ended up with after taxes from the corporate buy-out would have been much less than what you seem to imagine.

Take a little more time with Chapter 2 and work out the logical details.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting Story

I am afraid that I never got over that line which is the title of the story. A woman like that does not have enough automny to take responsibility.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Looking forward to ch 02

Julie and daddy need to be brought down. It honestly doesnt matter whether she goes through with it or not due to the fact shes already done it once and he will always wonder what shes doing behind his back for her daddy. Drop her like a bad habit and find a way to burn them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

about a foolish man. Fucked up marrying her in the first place. Second fuckup was not moving far far away from crazy daddy and the crazy in laws.

Carry on.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

I like this story. I didn't want to, but.It got interesting and ended.up pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That guy

I am this guy though without the money and career. I don’t ever expect the apology.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

You’re a simpleton of the highest order, I can’t forgiv trash like this.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

ManoBlue is currently being cucked. This has been a decent story so far except to those pussy whipped boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is the MC a man or a 8 inch cuck??? What’s the point of bragging about your equipment if you don’t have the balls to go along with it? She fucked another man…did not even apologise..showed absolutely no remorse…and this cuck wants to give her another chance? Writer why don’t ya change ur name to Lame Peterson ( Peter - cock)??? Would that not be more suitable?

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This is a real good and a tremendous build up. But if you screw this up, you will get many 1 stars for sure.

I do have to admit the suspense build up is very well written.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, excellent intro chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When asked “Do you think we will ever remarry?”, the correct answer is “yes, but not to each other. I will never again marry a woman that allows her father to pimp her out in a desperate attempt to win his love.”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Julie has irreparable mental issues. She clearly did not enjoy sex with Mark. Hiwever, she never even apologized. MC has no way of knowing if Mark was just that time or also other times. Or if he was the only one for that matter Not a fan of the ex MIL She heard her husband's intentions with Doug for the party. She must have known her daughter was heavily dating the MC to try again. And where was Shannon in all of this? Father is just evil. Well written, though some editing could have helped in a couple of places.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

My ex-father-in-law destroyed my marriage to his daughter. He was a Southern Baptist minister and would sit with her every day and use Bible passages out of context to brainwash her into believing that we never should have married and had children. He convinced her to close her legs to me and make me fight for what was rightfully and scripturally mine. I guess he was making up for his failure as a devout father considering his precious little girl whored herself out before I met her and again during our separation. It took him 17.5 years but he finally convinced her. She’s on husband number four and he’s rotting in the ground. The moral? Kill the in-laws before they kill your marriage! (Jk)(ok, I’m only half joking! 😇).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiamChristopher@LiamChristopher
Writer of many fantasies and short stories. Not sure of a place for these so I decided to add them to Literotica. I do not write quick seductions or jump right to it stories. I attempt to develop characters and plots. Hopefully you will enjoy some of the things that I have pub...