It's What the Fans Want Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter goes on with Plan 3, having both parents.
3.4k words
4.71
10.9k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to get her plan of a threesome underway soon. She needed to fuck them both at the same time or be told to fuck off. Something had to happen, Daddy and Mary were insatiable and continuing to fuck them both separately was wearing her down. Plus she still had a site to run, so she still had to fuck herself for her fans. But it never failed, at some point during the day she would hear a knock on her door, 'Come in."

Mary would be standing there, her beautiful body unclothed and she would smile, "ready for a massage?" She always said the same thing, "oooo yes ma'am!"

Mary would climb into bed and away they went. Mary found all of her toys and she delighted in using them all on her. But the best was when Mary would call her into her room. Mary had the best toy, a two headed dildo that they would jam into their pussies and fuck together, usually with their hands all over each other's clits. Mary made her come so good.

Then there was Daddy. Daddy liked to live on the danger side of things. He would fuck her when Mary was just feet away. Either in the dining room, setting the table for dinner, which was his favorite place so that she had to sit there all through dinner making niceties while sperm dripped down her legs, or on the back porch when Mary was right there in the living room where they could see her. He would often ask her to come along while Mary and him ran errands. Mary liked to sit in the backseat even when Daddy and her were alone. So when Mary would hop out to run into a store for this or that Daddy would place his hand on her vagina and whip out his cock right there in public. They would have the hottest sessions jacking each other off with the thrill of anyone seeing them or Mary coming back without them noticing. She enjoyed those the most.

One day her hand was rubbing up and down on Daddy's cock and his fingers were shoved in her pussy while sitting in the car, "what if we get caught Daddy?" She moaned as he found her clit with his thumb. He shrugged, "what if?"

That day they almost got caught. Daddy's cock was still spitting when Mary opened the backdoor and got in, "oh it's stuffy in here." Daddy said nothing just rolled down the windows. There was no way Mary didn't know what was going on. There was no way you could get in the car where people had just orgasmed and not know but she at least acted like she didn't, or maybe she was clueless.

She had left the camera in her parents' bedroom. So the day she decided that she was going through with plan 3, she went and turned it on before anyone else got home. She had dinner plans that night but she had already made the excuse that dinner was all she could do. She had a big final to study for and would need to eat and leave.

She was heading out the backdoor when Daddy's voice stopped her, "going out?"

Mary looked over as she cooked dinner, "not staying for dinner?"

"No sorry, I have dinner plans but I will be back early tonight."

Daddy looked a little disappointed, must have wanted to stuff his cock in her pussy while setting the table.

Mary piped up, "ok sweetie. See you later, have fun."

"Thanks."

"Bye." Was all Daddy said. She waved and left.

She was distracted at dinner and the guy that was taking her out noticed.

"Am I boring you?"

"No. I'm sorry. There is just this huge test tomorrow and I'm nervous."

She smiled at him. She wasn't lying there was a test tomorrow in one of her classes but she couldn't tell him, "Oh no I'm distracted because tonight I'm going to try to get my Daddy and my step-mom to fuck me together."

He nodded, "Understandable. Can I help you study?"

She laughed, "you and I both know that studying wouldn't happen." She winked at him.

"Worth a try. We haven't fucked in a while."

"I know. Sorry again. I've just been busy." She thought, fucking my parents, they are really all the sex I can handle right now. She smiled to herself with that thought and felt her vagina give a little throb.

When she got home the house was dark. It was only 8:30, why did Daddy and Mary go to bed so early? She quietly came in and got a drink. As she used the bathroom directly below Daddy and Mary's room she could hear the bed squeaking and smiled. Oh they aren't sleeping, she thought, perfect. Maybe walking in on them mid-fuck was the best thing.

As she started up the stairs she noticed a lot of light coming into the hallway. Interesting. Usually the hall was dark unless someone kept their bedroom door open. How lucky she was. Maybe Mary and Daddy had talked about the fact that they had both fucked her. Maybe she had been part of their sex talk since this all happened. Or maybe they just didn't think she would be home now and couldn't resist fucking and forgot to shut the door. Either way, she was going to walk into that bedroom and have them both fuck her until she couldn't move anymore. Or get told to fuck off. She shrugged and made her way up the stairs.

She slowly walked to the entryway and peeked in. There was Mary and Daddy on the bed. Daddy behind Mary as he plowed into her. Mary moaned, they were both looking at the door. She stepped in; her hand already on her pussy, rubbing her clit, letting them know what she wanted. Mary and Daddy both smiled. Mary gasped as Daddy thrust into her, "take those clothes off girl and bring me your pussy."

She quickly did as asked and Mary lowered her mouth onto her. She moaned out as Mary's tongue danced on her clit, her lips sucking her. She heard Daddy moan.

"You like your mom's mouth on you girl?"

"Oooooo yeah Daddy. It feels so good." She gasped as Mary slipped her fingers in and began fucking her.

Daddy grunted, "Fuck. That's it Mamma fuck your daughter."

Mary moaned loudly as she continued. Her fingers and tongue worked hard and fast on her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm going to come. Just like that. Ooooo...fuck don't stop!"

She could feel Mary's body move with every thrust Daddy gave her. Mary moaned into her pussy. Her legs started shaking and she brought her hands down to Mary's head.

"I'm going to come all over your pretty face Mary."

Mary moaned.

Her back arched as the spasm hit. She screamed out one long loud, "fuck!" As she orgasmed.

Mary slowed down and gave her pussy one last lick. She shuddered as both Mary and Daddy moved. Mary laid on top of her and brought her fingers to her lips. "Lick your come off of me."

Her pussy still tingling with orgasm, pulsed as Mary's vagina moved on her with the thrusting of Daddy's hips. She started to slowly lick and suck Mary's fingers. Mary moaned, "good girl." Then she gasped, "your Daddy's going to make me come."

She brought her head up slightly and met Mary's lips. Her hands went down to the sides of Mary's butt cheeks and she held on to them as Mary moaned and squirmed.

She whispered to her, their lips still touching, "come on my Daddy's cock. Get it all messy."

Mary gasped then whispered back, "you want to taste my come on your Daddy's cock?"

"Mmm.mmm."

Mary moaned again, "you want to feel your Daddy's cock in your pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? You like that don't you? Being a naughty girl for your Daddy."

She whispered, "yeah."

Mary's mouth came down hard on her lips as her body started convulsing. She pumped her hips with the rhythm, her clit rubbing against Mary's closed vagina. She moaned and opened her eyes as she felt their weight lift from her. She looked at both of them. Mary smiled and inched down, her tongue making laps around her clit. She moaned again as Daddy came up to the side of her head and placed his cock on her lips. She looked up at him and licked the head. He moaned, "clean it off girl. Clean Mommy's come from me."

She moaned louder, as she took his cock in her mouth.

Daddy whispered, "Do you like it?"

She nodded and made an affirmative noise as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth.

"Yeah, you love to taste your Mom's come. Hmm?"

She nodded again and gave a pout as he took his cock from her mouth. She moaned as Mary climbed on top of her and started rubbing her pussy on hers. Daddy rubbed his cock on her lips. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He gave a moan.

"We know what you've been up to."

Her heart skipped a beat. She looked up at him and he dipped the head of his cock into her mouth. She moaned as Mary ground down harder on her. Mary's hands coming to play with her breasts.

Mary moaned, "We've watched you be a naughty girl with us separately." She smiled, "though the hottest for me is when you jack your Daddy off in the car and I can smell the sex on you when I get back in. I've rubbed my pussy so many times in the backseat thinking about it."

Her eyes moved toward Mary as Daddy slipped more of his cock into her mouth.

His hand came down and brushed some hair away from her forehead, "You girls are so loud when you fuck each other that I've come home and no one noticed. I stand in the doorway watching you two get each other off."

She was glad that they hadn't found the camera. She thought that would have been a disaster.

Her thoughts disappeared as Mary's hips worked faster, driving their vaginas together. Mary moaned loudly. She moaned around Daddy's cock and sucked him harder. Mary's fingers came to the edge of her mouth and she lightly moved them up and down the shaft of Daddy's cock as he pulled himself in and out of her throat. She moaned again and brought her hands to Mary's hips.

Daddy grunted then spoke, "Fuck, you give good head."

She moaned and licked the shaft of his cock while taking him deeper into her throat.

Daddy pulled his cock from her again and Mary began to slowly work it with her hands as Daddy spoke, "we decided that from now on since you love fucking both of us that you can be our naughty little toy. You can fuck Mary and I whenever we want it. Make us come whenever we need our dirty little daughter."

I moaned loudly, "Yes Daddy."

Mary moaned now, "I want to see your cock in her. I want to see you fuck your daughter."

Daddy smiled and nodded, "do you want my cock?"

"Yes Daddy, stick it in me."

Mary moved, coming up and straddling her head, "lick me. Make me come."

She placed her tongue on her and moaned as she started lapping at Mary.

Daddy slowly inserted his cock into her depths. Her hips bucked as he thrust into her and she moaned into Mary's pussy.

"That looks so good. I like seeing your cock shoved in your daughter's pussy."

Daddy leaned forward and kissed Mary. His hips pumping hard into her vagina. She was going to come again. She moaned loudly, sucking Mary's clit into her mouth. Mary's hips moved back and forth, "that's it girl, make me come."

Her hips thrust up as she began to orgasm. Daddy moaned, "good girl. Come on my cock. Let me feel that pussy tighten around me."

Her hands came up and she started pulling Mary back and forth along her tongue. Mary moaned loudly; she could taste Mary's come and licked faster, moaning, pumping her hips with Daddy's as she and Mary came. She heard Daddy, "fuck. I'm going to come."

She tightened the muscles of her vagina more as Daddy thrust hard and deep. Mary moaned, "come, baby, come in her pussy."

Daddy drove hard into her one more time then went rigid as he spilled his sperm into her.

Daddy and Mary both moved, laying on either side of her, sandwiching her between the both of them. She was slightly disappointed. She had planned on having a much longer fuck session. But she didn't know how long Daddy and Mary had been at it before she had arrived. She decided that she would keep the camera on for one more day, get a little more footage. She could splice it all together to make it look like it happened all at the same time.

She didn't have to wait long for more footage. She woke up the next morning, still sandwiched in between Mary and Daddy. Daddy's hands were rubbing her body; his cock was shoved between her legs. The tip poked out from the other side. She looked down and saw Mary licking it.

"Oh my gosh, that's so fucking hot." Her voice was still groggy with sleep.

Mary looked up and smiled, "Good morning, Sweetie." She gave the tip of Daddy's cock another lick.

"Good morning." She said with a moan as Daddy's fingers found her nipples and began playing with them. Daddy gave her nipples one final twist and then slapped her ass, "go take a shower. Mary and I want to play."

"Yes Daddy."

When she came back she surveyed the room, looking over to make sure the camera hadn't died, and then back to the bed. There were four straps tied to the bedpost. Interesting. She hadn't been tied up in a while but she loved it. And to have it happen with Mary and Daddy as the finale to her page, she was so excited.

"Come along girl. It's time to play." Daddy patted the middle of the bed. She jumped into it, laying on her back and readying her arms and legs. Mary chuckled, "someone has done this before."

She giggled, "love this."

Daddy's cock jumped as she licked the tip while he slipped the straps around her, "such a naughty girl."

Mary positioned herself and started rubbing her pussy, softly, gently, driving her crazy as Mary's fingers barely touched her. Daddy straddled her chest. This was her favorite position to receive cock. It always went so deep. He pressed the head against her lips and commanded, "only lick it."

"Yes Daddy." She did as told, licking all around the head, the shaft, down to his balls. She wanted to suck his balls into her mouth, but thought better of it and continued to only lick until commanded otherwise.

Mary's tongue had found her, and with the same gentle and slow motion lapped at her from top to bottom. She gave a moan, "feels so good."

Mary's fingers slipped into her and she moaned again. Daddy tapped his cock on her tongue, "suck it now."

She took Daddy's cock in her mouth, feeling him push into her. Mary's fingers still worked painfully slow, manipulating her g-spot. She moaned around Daddy's cock.

Mary and Daddy gave her no more commands for a while. They both took pleasure in her body. Daddy slowly pumping his cock in and out of her throat, Mary slowly playing with her pussy. Her body began to shake with the anticipation of orgasm. Mary lifted her mouth and took her fingers away. She gave a sad sound. This must have been Daddy's cue because he stopped as well. He looked down at her and smiled, slowly rubbing his thumb over her lips.

She watched as Mary came up and stayed on all fours on top of her. Daddy got behind Mary and pushed his cock into her. She gave a smile and moaned, "you will come when we want you to and not before."

"Yes, Mommy."

Mary moaned louder at that and bent down to kiss her. Her body ached to be touched; her pussy throbbed as she watched Daddy fuck Mary. She liked watching Mary's face. So beautiful as Daddy gave her pleasure. She loved to hear her moans. She wished she could watch Daddy's cock moving in her.

They changed positions again. Daddy came between her legs. He took his cock and slowly ran it up and down her clit. Her body jumped at the feel of him. He gave her clit a slight slap with the head of his cock and smiled at her, "not yet girl." She moaned.

Mary straddled her face.

She moaned with delight as she began to taste Mary's pussy, using the same tactic Mary had, moving her tongue so slowly, so gently over her. Her hips bucked up; she wanted so badly for Daddy to thrust deep inside of her, but he only gave her half of his cock, chuckling as he watched her body react, knowing that she couldn't do much being tied down.

She moaned into Mary's pussy. Mary pushed her hips down harder on her mouth, grinding them against her tongue, "harder girl." She obliged, sucking Mary's clit into her mouth as her tongue worked on her.

Her body betrayed her once again. She wished it would keep still, but it started shaking and again everything was taken away from her. She gave a frustrated grunt. Daddy and Mary smiled down at her.

Daddy came beside her; his back resting on the headboard as Mary went to his cock, looking up at him as she cleaned it from her juices. Daddy's hand came down and he cupped her vagina in his hand. She gave a mewing sound and stared pleadingly at him. He smiled again and moaned as Mary took him fully into her mouth, "does my baby girl want to come." He squeezed her pussy, she gasped, "yes, Daddy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She gasped again as he pressed one finger against her clit. She tried to move her hips but when she did he moved his finger. She resided and watched as Mary came up to ride Daddy's cock. She pleaded, "do it backwards, please Mary. Let me watch Daddy's cock slide in you."

Mary smiled and obliged, turning around and riding Daddy reversed. She watched his cock glistening with Mary's juice, "so pretty, I love watching it Daddy."

In response he flicked her clit, sending her body jumping with need.

They continued to play with her, every time she began to orgasm they would pull away. She felt like crying out of frustration but finally they allowed it. Daddy thrust his cock deep and hard into her. She cried out as Mary's hand went to her little nub. Mary started rubbing hard and fast as Daddy pumped into her. She screamed, her body going into spasms as she came.

Daddy pulled away and brought his cock to her lips as Mary straddled her. She gasped and moaned as Mary ground herself down on her pussy. She kissed and licked the head of Daddy's cock as her and Mary orgasmed again.

Daddy released her from the straps. Mary and him both gave her kisses before getting out of bed to get ready for the day. She laid there a while longer waiting for them both to leave the room. Once Daddy was dressed he came up and gave her butt cheek a small slap, "I will see you later."

"Bye Daddy, have a good day."

Mary came and kissed her forehead, "bye sweetie."

"Bye Mary."

She waited until she heard the front door close and got up. Her body ached in a good way. She stretched it out, grabbing the camera. She had work to do.

She set about editing the footage from last night and this morning, making it look as though it was all one session the best she could. She uploaded the video. She made no commentary on it. After the video was uploaded, she made the site to where the people who already had access to it could still view it but nothing less could be done. She was through with it, having no more to give after the last three videos. It was time she moved on. She nodded at her reflection in the computer before signing off.