'It's What You Have There That's...'

Story Info
A mother's sets out to find the reason her son's divorce.
10.8k words
3.89
112.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT'S WHAT YOU HAVE THERE THATS...

Innanya was fuming as she went on setting her son's room. Since she heard that he was coming home she had taken up the task of tidying his room. Though she could have asked any of her maids to do it she felt it was her duty as he was coming along with his bride.

Taking some time off as she sat on the bed she recalled the day two months ago when her son had startled her by saying 'Mom I want to get married.'

Thinking it was some kind of a joke 'Why don't you complete your studies,' she asked.

'Mom that's why I am marrying her,' he replied sternly.

Those words troubled her and looking up at him 'who is she?'

'Latha college mate doing her finals.

Hearing the word Finals the first thing that cropped up in her mind was the girl would be at least four years older than her son Sanju who was in first year. Not wanting to reject straightaway 'give me some time,' she said as she went in and picked up her phone.

'Yes Ma'am,' answered her secretary.

"Subject Latha final year student in Sanju's college. Need a detailed report in 48 hours.'

'Okay Ma'am,' was the curt reply as her secretary disconnected the line.

With that taken care of she started wondering as to what had made him think of marriage. Was it her mistake that she had given him a free hand. Was it her mistake that on his eighteenth birthday she had handed over the company's cheque book. Was he in anyway misusing it. As these thoughts started creeping up she thought it better to wait and watch.

For two days both mother and son were aloof and on the third morning Inanya received a message from her secretary which read "Subject not worth discussing." With this news she went in search of her son.

There ensued a debate between the two. First she tried to distance her by saying she was older than him which he brushed aside saying a gap of six years was not that big. Six years, what made her take six years to reach finals she wondered. Then cropped up her family background for which no matter how hard she tried she could not pacify her son which led him to storm out of the house.

That was two months ago and today he was coming back and having a look at his room 'this is the best I can do,' she thought. Having finished her chores she waited for his arrival.

It was quite late when the bell rang and as she opened the door a pale Sanju entered and without a word went and stood near the window. Seeing that he was alone 'Is She not coming,' asked Innanya?

Shaking his head he straight away went up to his room.

The next two days he was in and out of the house and did not reply to any of her questions and one evening coming behind her and grasping her 'Mom she is not going to come, its finished,' he said in a strained low voice.

Oh what am I hearing she thought. Seeing him grasping and hearing his strained voice the mother in her cried out and holding him 'cool down cool down my boy,' he said trying to soothe him.

Sanju holding on to her strongly said 'It's all over Mom.'

Don't worry all will be fine was what she could utter at that moment of time.

Shaking his head Sanju went out. Innanya could not understand what had happened. She tried to reason out but failed. She wanted to find answers which evaded her until she received a call from Accounts Officer the next morning.

'Ma'am an amount has been drawn out today,' he said.

'Yes I heard my son had been to Paris,' she replied.

'You don't need that big an amount to go to Paris and moreover it is drawn in favour of some firm Ma'am.'

Hearing it she was surprised 'send me the details,' saying it she disconnected the line.

After getting the details when she rang up the firm to which the cheque was issued and introduced herself 'Ma'am we were expecting this call. As your son had got entangled with unscrupulous people we settled the matter most amicably.'

'Thanks can I have the case history,' she asked.

'It will be sent to you Ma'am,' he said as the line went dead.

On going through the case she learnt that her son had been hypnotized by a woman. It was a well thought out plan and he had succumbed and married her. What happened after marriage and what made him to divorce her the firm knew nothing about. Its a secret which only your son can reveal.

'It is a secret which only your son can reveal,' with these words ringing she set out to find the truth.

As she was contemplating how to proceed she heard the door open and as she turned Sanju coming in holding her started stammering 'I am soorry Mom, I am really sorry as I had to draw a heavy amount as I was in a mess. I am sorry as I did it without your consent,' as he said it he held her in his arms.

'It's okay and I am glad that you are out of the mess,' she said.

'Yes but still I feel bad for not having taken your permission,' saying it he started grasping her in his arms and Innanya getting emotional put her arms around his back and stayed glued to him all the time soothing him with her words. They stayed put in each other's arms for some time enjoying the comfort of each other's arms and when Innanya felt it was getting quite intimate coming out of his arms she said 'forget everything and get back to your studies.'

'Yes exams will be commencing from Monday,' saying it he went to his room.

In the course of 15 days if took to finish his exams Sanju tried to get back to being normal though many a times he thought of those days which had made his life miserable.

One day after having finished his exams as he saw his mother doing her finger nails joining her on the settee he observed her actions. It was after she finished applying polish on her finger nails and closed the tube 'are you not going to polish the toes,' he asked.

'That I have left for my son to complete,' she said to tease him.

'Are you sure you want me to do them,' asked an excited Sanju.

Seeing the excitement on his face 'well if you would like to then I have no objection,' she said as she sat straight on the settee and drew her legs in front.

'Oh it would be my pleasure to hold your feet while I apply polish but mind you it will take quite sometime to finish it,' he said.

'You have all the time in the world but don't make a mess out of it,' she replied back smilingly.

'No I will not,' saying it he lifted her foot and having a close look 'they need some attention pass me the kit Mom,' he said.

'Wow this is going to be quite interesting,' saying it she gave him the kit.

Moving closer and having her foot on his thighs he went on fine trimming her nails. At times he caressed them softly and at times played with her foot. While he was at it and finding some loose skin he lifted her foot and nibbled it with his teeth..

'What are you doing,' asked his mom.

'I had to remove the skin mom.'

'Was it necessary, I mean could you not have used tweezers,' she asked.

'Why should I use tweezers when you have such lovely feet. Your feet are so lovable that it would be a pleasure to kiss them.'

'Come on no one would like to kiss the feet,' she said.

'Who said so,' saying it he took hold of her foot and kissed it and when he saw his mother's face had turned crimson he kissed it again.

Getting excited by his adventure Innanya was tempted to question him whether he had kissed his wife's foot but then thought otherwise as it would be unfeasible.. Changing the subject 'Do you find my feet so pretty that you love kissing them,' she asked.

'Yes I love to kiss them and as they are so pretty I don't mind even kissing your soles,' saying it he caressed her sole on his lips.

This excited her and by instinct she placed the other foot on his cheek. Holding both feet and caressing them on his cheeks 'this feels wonderful mom,' he said.

'If it is so can I take it for granted that the next time you would be happy to oblige me,' she asked.

'Of course I would oblige even if you fail to ask,' he replied.

'That means every fortnight they will be under your care,' asked his mother.

'Yes and I would surely look forward to it,' saying it he slipped her toe in his mouth.

This made Innanya's body to tremble. Gripping whatever her hands could hold on to she pulled her foot back.

As she pulled it out 'don't you want me to continue,' asked Sanju softly.

'Next week,' saying it she went away.

Those words were music for his ears as he loved fondling with her pretty feet.

The next few days as Sanju kept himself busy Innanya could not ask him the question which was haunting her. What had made him to divorce her? The answer to this was what she had in mind when Innanya resting on the huge settee saw her son join her.

Lying besides he kept staring at her face and when she questioned him as to what was so engrossing opening up the subject 'your eyes...,' he said.

'Yes what about them,' asked she.

'The hazel colour, h t is very attractive.'

'Yes I have heard so. Do you know anyone who has such coloured eyes,' she asked and waited for his response.

'Yes it was the same colour but that is a different story.'

'If you want to talk about it you can,' she said.

'Maybe sometime later but right now your eyes they are very captivating,' he said staring at them.

Suddenly recalling what the lawyer had said. 'my eyes do you think they can hypnotize anyone,' she asked.

'Yes they can and that's the reason I am getting attracted to them,' he responded.

'In what way,' she asked as the thought of having a conversation with him excited her.

'The way they tease when you stare at them makes one feel dizzy,' he said.

'Wow I did not know it. Is it a fact or are you trying to pull my leg,' she said..

'No everything about you has a tremendous impact on me. You know your cheeks they are in a different category. Likewise your chin your lips all are very captivating.' As he let the words out he went silent for a few moments.

Seeing him go silent. 'Do you want to say something about her,' she asked.

'No, it was awful,' as he said it he started to tremble and to hide his feelings he dipped his face on her bosom.

Innanya felt sorry for having questioned him. Hugging his face on her bosom 'It's okay, it's okay,' she said soothing him. Having his face lodged in the comfort zone as his spasms subsided he slowly started kissing her neck and gradually reached up onto her cheeks. Innanya felt ecstatic when his lips left a trail of wetness on her neck and cheeks and as Sanju moving his lips over hers asked 'Can I kiss them,' without bothering to answer she drew his face down.

Sanju was delighted by her actions and on kissing her again and as he removed his lips from hers 'was she was very beautiful,' asked his mother.

'Not only was she beautiful she also has had a gorgeous figure like you Mom,' he said and before she could question him he was out of her eye sight.

As he went out 'what could have happened,' she thought and as she searched for answer she heard her inner voice say 'What has happened to you.'

'Yes what has happened to you. Do you have any idea what has happened to you since the day he held you in his arms and wept on your shoulders. Do you remember it was you who encouraged him to kiss your feet and I think you may not have forgotten the soft moans you let out while he was kissing your neck. Last but not the least it was you who kissed him on his lips and If that was not enough now he has openly said that you have a gorgeous figure. Where is it all leading to?? I fail to understand. I fail to understand as you were the most arrogant woman who used to scream at your husband when he said something out of context,' said her inner voice.

Yes you are right and for all this I have only one answer and that's to find the truth behind my son's divorce and as far as the rest is concerned I don't give a damn she said it loudly.

Next day.

'It's too beautiful Sanju it's to be seen to believe that such a place exists so close us,'' she said as her eyes wandered over the milky white stream falling from black cliffs and running below their feet.

'Yes its very beautiful and Mom you may have to sit on my lap if you want to see those fish,' he said sitting on a stone which could only accommodate one person.

'Nothing can stop me from enjoying this beauty,' she said as she sat on his lap.

When she was comfortably placed 'Why is it the beauty of the place enhance when a beautiful woman accompanies you,' he asked.

'I can't answer it as I am not that beautiful but maybe she was,' she said softly.

Taking a deep breath 'Do you know why I married her? I married her because I saw your reflection in her and yet you say you are not beautiful.'

'Okay but then... '

'But then I think I was destined to face the harsh consequences,' saying it he stopped for a while and then shaking his head 'let's not discuss the matter now Mom,' he said.

'It's okay I was just curious,' she said hiding her disappointment.

'You know since a long time I had in mind of showing you this place,' he said as he encircled an arm around her.

'Since how long have you been coming here and with whom,' she asked.

'I have been coming here from a long time but today its different, it's different because I have you and the lingering aroma of your body makes me feel dizzy,' he said planting a kiss on her nape.

'Is it a fact or you are trying to take advantage of me,' she asked.

'Both are the same isn't it. Either way the advantage is mine,' he said as he drew her up.

'Had I known it in advance I would not have agreed to come along with you,' she said enjoying being with him.

'Remember it was you who said lets go for a ride,' he said nuzzling his face on her nape and moving up.

'Yes it was me but I did not expect you would deviate and bring me here and make me sit on your lap,' she said.

'Sitting on one's lap has it advantages as you don't have to sit on this hot hard rock,' he said as he kissed her on her cheek.

'What about those fishes I don't see any.' She said.

'You ought to have lots of patience to see them. Why don't you lean back upon and wait patiently,' he said drawing her closer.

'Now don't tell me that you had not planned all this in advance. Don't tell me that this is the only place where we could have sat,' she said as she leaned on him.

'What could be my intentions to have you sit on my lap,' as he said it he slipped his hand on her waist.

'Who knows what your intentions are and from what I make out from your actions they are neither good nor bad,' she said lifting her arms and encircling them on his neck.

This move of hers upped his ante wrapping his arms around her and kissing her 'Do you consider it to be wrong to take a gorgeous woman on an outing,' he asked.

'It depends on who that woman is and what your intentions are. You ought to remember that they are some limitations,' as she said it she kissed him back.

'What if that woman in question was deprived of what nature had in store,' saying it he kept kissing her..

It brought back all that she wanted to forget about her past. 'Even then you ought to put a stop to it at some point considering the relationship,' she said.

'Yes and what if it is the need of this hour to look at those beauties,' he said as he pushed the sari covering her bosom.

'I don't think there's much different there from what you might have already seen of her,' she said trying to stall him half heartedly.

'It's not what I have seen of her but what if its of Innanya that I would love to see,' he said staring at her heaving bosom.

Hearing him take her name a hot current shot through her body and when she looked at him. 'Now don't you think the relationship has changed,' he asked and before she could answer he started unbuttoning her blouse.

Here she saw the chance she was waiting for. 'Do you want to see them so that you could compare with hers,' asked Innanya.

'There cannot be any comparison though she had a good figure. But from what's visible now looks so stunning that there can be no match,' he said as he undid her blouse.

This further upped her ante and pulling down his face to her bosom 'If she had such a figure then what made you to...'

'She did not give me a free hand Mom. She always complained about her not being well. As we used to stay with her uncle I could not muster enough courage to force her. Then one day her uncle said that we may have to go to Paris for treatment and I readily accepted.'

'So you flew to Paris for honeymoon is it,' she asked.

'Yes a honeymoon to remember for life. Just thinking about it I get cold feet and Innanya hopefully someday I will tell you about it,' he said.

'Okay I was curious and I love the way you address me by name,' she said.

'Yes when I call you by name it has some advantages,' he said.

'Like what?'

'When I call you Innanya I don't address it to my Mom but to a gorgeous friend who has a stunning figure and what you have here is absolutely fascinating Innanya,' said he opening her blouse.

'What have you seen that you say they look fascinating,' she asked.

'I have not seen them fully but the sight of those fair globes bulging out from the pockets of your dark brown bra is so enchanting that it is a sight to die for. Hold me, hold me in your arms Innanya,' he cried as his body shuddered.

Innanya turned and taking hold of his face. 'So now you want Innanya to hold you in her arms and embrace you. Is it because you got excited on seeing them. Do you find them so captivating that you want to hide in my arms.'

'Yes I have never seen such a gorgeous pair and I fear pulling them out of your bra as I may not be able to sustain their beauty,' he said.

'Oh dear, do you think they are really so beautiful. Do you find this forty plus woman to be so attractive,' she asked as she held his face in her hands.

Yes I have always found you to be the most desirable woman. I got married because she resembled you a lot,' he said.

'Oh my you are so dear and so lovable,' she said as she brought his face closer.

Breathing down on her face 'you have such lovely lips that just to touch them feels so heavenly Mom,' he said.

'Come on why don't you say you want to kiss me. Why don't you say you have reached a point of no return that you want to kiss me on my lips,' she said.

'Yes Mom I need to kiss those succulent lips of yours,' as he said it he embraced her in his arms and plastering his lips on hers kissed her so vigorously that finally when he removed them both were grasping for air.

Coming out of his arms. 'You are a rogue is that how you kiss. I need to think twice before I agree to go out with you again,' she said.

'You don't have to come again as this outing has been very successful and what I had to convey I have conveyed it loud and clear,' he replied.

'You guys have filthy minds shall we go now,' she said.

The next couple of days Innanya was busy attending month end meetings and on the third afternoon as she was waiting for a delegation to arrive her mind drifted. 'What could have happened that he had divorced her,' she thought. She tried to reason out debating but failed to arrive at any concrete logic. At times she thought of ringing up the agency which had settled his case but remembered them saying, what happened between the two they had no idea. As this was harping in her mind she had a call from her secretary saying the meeting was cancelled.

This made her to focus her mind on Sanju. Where was this leading to and was it not a fact that he was being more and more demanding. How far can she allow him and why did she look foward to be with him? With this in mind she hurriedly walked out of her office.

On reaching her place and finding him lying on settee 'don't you think you have occupied my place,' she said.

'This can accommodate another twenty,' he replied.