All Comments on ''It's What You Have There That's...''

by sirajahmed10

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back...

Dear sirajahmed10 sir...

I am fond of your writing skills... welcome back after so many days... i know that a story took so much time, & for a writer it is like giving birth to a baby...

but still want some good stories asap...

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Siraj sir please give us more stories,your work is fantastic

Very nicely written as always your all work,please give us more stories and if possible as fast as can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

But change the reason for divorce other wise the poor boy was beyond stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am your fan

Hi sir, after a long time you have written a story for us. Thank you for making us relive our fantasies. I really love your style. I want to know from where do you get these inspirations.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Partly good mostly poor

Seriously this story was partly arousing but mostly boring. Some of the words used were really magnificent but mostly you have faltered in presenting the story due to a poor use of the english language. Although you are an experienced author, but still I suggest you to properly edit the story by some experienced editor to make it for an interesting read before submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love you Siraj Ji

Your writings are fabulous Bhai. You know the real fantasies of people about incest relationship and most about mom and son I love your deep seduction writings.l really appreciate your love towards moms. I request you to please write the another seduction story or very seductive story of seducing innocent mom through massaging and then spiritual thinking and world's reality of giving pleasure to home members by real physical love then getting dirty and hard fucking and chilling moments at the end. Bro i have great trust on you ..you can only write these type of great seduction stories. Use saree petticoat pantyline visibility and deep seductive thoughts.

Just improve your story by real home stories between close relationships innocent mom and seducing son in india.

Or brother seducing elder sister. People loves this type of stories..even if they don't tell directly but they shag to the thick very thick white cum .when they heard these incest relationship between family members.

Put your comment if you like these thoughts

If you don't trust then compare the likes and views between the boths.

S h a n k g o r e 1 2 3 @ g m a i l

sexymeupsexymeupover 4 years ago
learn english

the story is in broken English and hard to follow and has to be the dumbest story I ever read and him keeping info from his mom unless she has sex with him was totally stupid. 1 star and that was too much. don't post any more stories until you learn English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

You have lost your grips on your least 2 stories which are not captivating,.This long story is a waste of time,could have been written in 1 chapter only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring Boring Boring.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersirajahmed10@sirajahmed10
I am an Indian who is trying to put his fantasies on the net for others to read and enjoy. I would love to recieve any feed backs from my readers and I assure them that I will reply back to their mails. In this I am also looking to make new friends too. Siraj