'It's What You Have There That's...'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are a dirty pig,' saying it as she pulled her blouse and exposed her gorgeous firm breasts which were almost naked 'I don't see any use of the bra Mom as they fail to cover much,' he said.

'They are meant to lend some support not cover them,' she replied.

'Did you have me in mind when you bought them,' he asked as he took her in his arms and kissed her.

'I don't have a dirty mind like you that I think of you at all times,' she replied.

'Agreed you don't think of me at all times but when is it you think of me and what is it that compels you to think of me,' he asked kissing her again..

'You should know it better as all your moves I find them to be pre planned. You some how hypnotize me by your acts or by your words,' she said.

'No I don't plan it but they come to me naturally when I find your voluptuous body close by,' he said as his fingers dipped under her slip.

Sitting straight and looking into his eyes 'Is it not true that all your actions are pre planned. Is it not a fact that you have used your story to your plans. Is it not a fact that you took advantage of me as you described some of the scenes. Is it not true that you slowly seduced me,' she said.

'Yes what you say is quite true but you also played your part as per the plan. If you had not been keen to continue you would have put a stop to it long back. You would not have used some of those fancy undergarments which added fuel to the fire. Mom I don't blame you as I understand your feelings,' saying it he hugged her to his body.

Moving into his arms she said 'Yes I got carried away and I had not thought that it would reach to such heights and also it's because I i wanted to know the real cause for your divorce. For that I was ready for any eventuality but I am yet to know the reason,' she said.

'You are very close to it Mom and I find it strange that you have not solved the puzzle yet,' he said as he started caressing her waist.

'I told you na that I am very poor there, ' she said.

'Yes you are very poor there and very rich here,' he said as he squeezed her waist.

'Is it necessary that you should grasp my waist like that,' she asked.

'Yes it's necessary and I can't help it as what I have to tell or show you falls under this jurisdiction. Allow me to lift your slip Mom,' he said pleading her..

'Is it necessary that you have to lift my slip? Sometimes I doubt you and feel that you are fooling me,' she replied softly.

'Even if I am fooling is it not thrilling? And for me to have come this far and not be able to capitalise would be like losing the whole game,' he replied back in the same tune.

'Okay tell me what's there of your interest that you want to lift my slip. Are you so perverted that you want to see your mother's thighs?' she asked in a deep husky voice.

'Yes right now I could have ripped the slip out but no I would love to go slow as I want the pleasure to sink in while I slowly denude your thighs,' saying it he started to lift her slip and when it reached up you have on gorgeous pair of glistening thighs, spread your thighs apart Mom,' he said.

'Have you not seen enough that you want me to spread them too,' she asked.

'Yes what I would like to see is how they look further up,' he said lifting her slip.

'Why don't you tell me you want to see my thighs fully exposed. Why don't you say you want to see where my thighs merge. Why don't you tell me that you want to see the very spot that lies between my thighs,' she said and pulling up the slip and spreading her thighs 'Is this not what you had in mind, is this not you wanted to see? And now that you have seen the very spot where my thighs merge, how do they look,' she asked lewdly.

As his eyes devoured all that lay exposed before them 'Yes Mom they look absolutely awesome and your upper thighs are so ravishing but I think you did not have me in mind when you wore those old fashioned panties,' he said.

'No I had you totally in mind when I wore them. Why what's wrong with them,' she asked.

'I was expecting something classy Mom. Something which would go with your bra which would display more than what they would hide but from what I see now of your panties they have covered more space that they usually do. I did not expect this Mom,' he said as he tried to pull them out.

Stalling him 'No you don't go a step further until you tell me what had happened,' she said.

'Why can't you understand that I have to remove them to make you understand better,' he insisted.

'No,' she replied adamantly.

Taking a deep breath he said 'It's what you have there that she did not have,' he said.

Unable to grasp it's meaning 'What do you mean by it,' she asked.

Placing his hand on her panties 'What you have here she did not have it Mom, she had something different. She was She Male,' he said.

His words totally felled her and as the pieces of the puzzle started falling in line 'Oh my is it a fact. Was she a she male? Now I can understand under what circumstances you would have been when you found out about it,' she said trying to visualise being in his place.

Seeing her in deep thought 'Yes Mom now at least do you understand why I wanted to remove this,' he said taking hold of her panties.

Unable to answer back she nodded her head.

'It's also my desire to see how you look there Mom,' he said.

'Have you not seen any that you want see it or is it for some reason to want to see mine,' she asked as wave after hot wave stromed her body.

'Yes I want to see yours for the simple reason as to who you are,' he replied.

'It's mine you want to see and not of Innanya,' she asked unable to stem the flow of her juices.

'Innanya is just a name. It is of you who I have been craving to see Mom and I just can't believe that I am going to see what I have been dreaming of,' he said as his fingers held her panties.

'What if you find it not up to your expectations. What if you find it to be otherwise than what you had dreamt of,' she asked unable to cope up with the storm building up inside her body.

'I could never go wrong Mom not at least with you. With a body so beautiful so gorgeous how can it be otherwise,' he said and as he slowly rolled out her panties 'its absolutely stunning Mom and my eyes are insufficient to capture its glory. I need to touch it Mom, I need to touch it's soft petal like lips. I need to touch the silken black hair surrounding it, I need to feel it's very texture. It's absolutely ravishing and I think I am fortunate to have seen yours Mom. I had no idea that it would be so mesmerising,'' he said as he softly placed a finger on it.

'You are speaking as though it's the first time you have seen any,' she said as her body was seething with pleasure.

'Yes its the first time I have seen a live one. Tell me how do I go about from here,' he said softly.

'Do I have to tell you all about it? I don't think after what you have been doing since two days,' she replied.

'This is different as this is live Mom,' he replied.

'You men are most ridiculous creatures. Will you remove your clothes or do I have to do it,' she asked.

'It would be very helpful,' he said as he continued caressing her lips and on finding them moist 'Why are they so wet Mom.'

'It's because of your dirty fingers,' she said and pulling out his shirt 'move closer if you want me to remove those pants,' she said and as he moved over 'look at the mess you have created there,' she said.

'Oh is it not quite natural Mom,' he said and as his mother pulling his pants denuded him 'does it stand up to your expectations,' he asked.

'Why is it you pigs are so eager to hear what we have to say about it? Yes it is if that's what your perverted mind wants to hear,' she replied.

'Don't you think it's a question of our pride. Don't you women take pride in possessing such an instrument and is it not a fact that you too have waited for this moment,' he asked.

'When you know all about it then what's stopping you,' she asked..

'It feels good to hear it from you Mom,' he said as he positioned above her.

'Would you have stopped it if I had said no,' she asked making room and hugging him.

'Having come this far do you think it would have been possible,' he asked as he tried to penetrate her.

Seeing him falter 'are you blind. Don't you know how to...,' she asked on finding him poking here and there.

'The fault lies with you Mom, when did you teach me,' he replied as he failed again.

'You are knocking at the wrong place. It's further down,' she replied and as he found it's way and penetrated her locking her lips she kissed him on his mouth.

'It feels so heavenly Mom that I wish I could stall it some more time,' he said and even before he could hit the bottom he spent his load inside her.

Seeing him panting she held him in her arms and when his breathing returned to normal 'What happened to your pride,' she asked softly.

'Mom you ought to praise me for holding it for so long. It was mesmerizing Mom,' he said as he lay down beside her totally exhausted.

'What was so mesmerising,' she asked kissing him on the forehead.

'I had never expected it to be so hot so moist and it all happened so fast,' he said.

'Yes for a beginner it was too fast,' she said as she recalled the scene.

Next day as they felt guilty they avoided facing each other and eventually when they went out they found themselves to be tense. Many a times Innanya tried to have a talk but decided against it as it was not feasible. She felt sorry for him as he was emotionally drained and hoped time would heal it. With these thoughts in mind she spent the time with him.

As evening descended and Innanya seeing him relaxing on the bed asked 'When was it you came to know that she was a he.'

'It's quite a long story Mom why don't you join me,' he replied making room for her on the bed.

Stretching besides and making herself comfortable 'Yes when did you get to know about it,' she asked.

'It was here in Paris and I hope you remember that I had said that I tried to force myself on her. Remember it,' he asked.

'Yes it was while you tried to force upon her you saw her turn hostile.'

'Yes and in came her uncle carrying a knife. That made me almost piss in my pants Mom. I was so scared and even after he left the room that I could not sleep the whole night,' he said.

'Was it at this moment she tried to coax you, you know tried to entice you,' she asked.

'No it was not then. It was only after I came to know about her she tried to give me that blow job,' he said.

'other wise it would have been a different story isn't it,' she asked teasing.

'Obviously it would have been a different story and today it would not have been possible to have my gorgeous Mom lying besides me,' he said.

'So you got to know about her before she could give you that blow job is it,' she asked.

'Yes as I could not sleep that night I saw her go to the wash room and you know how these wash rooms over here are,' he said.

'Yes most of the wash rooms have transparent glass or plastic curtains. May be they are built having couples in mind,' she said.

'Yes and fortunately my room had transparent glass. I would not have given it a second thought if she had gone in and used the commode but instead seeing her stand in front of men's urinals aroused my suspicion. I practically crawled to the door and again there I was fortunate as I saw her reflection in the mirror. Mom you can very well imagine how I might have felt at that moment. I was devastated and in that condition the next morning when she tried to give me that blow job how could you expect my pecker to respond,' he said.

'Yes, now that everything is clear I really feel sorry for you more so for having lost an opportunity,' she said teasing him.

'I might have lost an opportunity but think about the gains Mom,' he said turning to face her.

'Yes you were suitably rewarded and now we are back to square one,' she said.

'How could it be possible Mom when I have a lot to know about you,' he said.

'What more is there that you want to know about your mother,' she asked.

'There's plenty to know about you,' he said.

'Like for example,' she asked.

'For example I would like to know what kind of bra you are wearing now. This is an important aspect as it tell a lot about your whims and fancies. Let me see what you are wearing today Mom,' he said.

'What if I am not wearing a bra,' she asked.

'That would have a tremendous impact on him,' he said pulling her blouse out.

'Dirty fellow I did not ask what impact it would have on him,' she said.

'Not in so many words but your intentions were very clear. Today you are wearing something really classic Mom. It enhances the beauty of those sublime orbs which are stacked behind it. It gives your breasts a polished look which makes us go weak in our knees,' he said as his eyes took to her skin coloured bra trying to accommodate her heaving breasts.

'You seem to be very adept in using words. Your words have so much impact that they can undress any woman,' she said.

'Then how is it that you are not naked,' he said.

'You beast I did not mean it that way. What I meant was... ' she could not complete the sentence.

'Yes what did you mean by it. Did you mean that I have the permission to undress you. Is that what you have in mind,' he asked pulling out her sari.

'May be but is it necessary to tell you about it. You ought to understand by reading our minds rather than gorging your eyes on our body,' she replied.

' Mom yesterday I failed miserably as I was in a hurry. I failed you because I feared that you may put a stop to it. Do you know what where my thoughts when I saw these naked thighs,' he asked.

'How should I know,' she replied biting her lips.

'I thought those thighs are meant to be kissed. Such was my state of mind when I first saw those lovely thighs of yours,' he said.

'But I did not see anything like that happen instead you were up to something else,' she smiled as she replied.

'I got carried away. I got carried away thinking you would stop me and you know how miserably I failed,' he said as he undid her slip.

'Now what if you fail again,' she asked as she felt her slip slipping away from her body.

'You may be rest assured that I am not going to fail again. Oh Mom what you have worn today is something very exclusive and I think I need not ask you who you had in mind when you put on those panties. Very rich very provocative and look at the way they blend with your body. They simply enhances the beauty of what they are supposed to cover up. It looks as though you are naked Mom.'

'Don't keep staring at them lest you know what may happen,' she replied teasing him.

'No today I have him tamed. He is not going to go against my wishes. Want to have a look,' he asked as he pushed down his pants.

'Filthy guy don't you have any under garments to wear and look at the way you have him displayed. Whom do you think you want to impress upon,' she said having her eyes locked on it.

'It is a matter of pride for us to show off Mom. It's not as you women who makes us crawl on our knees before you allow us to have a glimpse of it which is stacked between your thighs and what you have there is absolutely ravishing to look at Mom,' he said as he ripped her panties out.

As her panties were ripped out and a strong current stormed her body 'Is that how you treat your Mom. Is that how you treat her after all the trouble she took in finding a pair which would satisfy your perverted mind. Is that how you behave with her now,' she asked as her body sizzled and continuing 'yes that's exactly what I had in mind when I bought those panties. I knew for certain that you would rip them apart and now that you done it why don't you rip me too,' she said stretching out and spreading her thighs.

'Yes Mom yes I have been dreaming of having you stretched out like this and now nothing is more important than having you come,' he said as he mounted her successfully.

As he penetrated her 'rip her apart,' screamed his mother and as he continued pounding her vigorously and when both of them climaxed 'I see a sea of change in you,' she said.

'Don't you think I have regained my pride back,' he asked.

'Yes yes yes,' she cried as she held him strongly in her arms.