It's Your Birthday

Story Info
Anne decides to toy with a shy takeout guy who came early.
3.2k words
4.32
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Your Birthday

"Will there be ice cream cake?"

Anna laughed awkwardly at the question. The twenty-three-year-old was sitting in a food court with her best friend, the birthday girl. They had gone on a celebratory shopping spree to celebrate passing their finals. The topic of the other's upcoming birthday party came up, and she was curiously asking questions.

The birthday girl quirked a pierced eyebrow as she licked some frosting off of her lips. "What? You know I love sweets." She finished the rest of her meal, a milkshake that was liquid diabetes with a satisfied hum.

It took all her willpower for Anne to keep from rolling her eyes. Or course, it would focus her on her desserts, not the expenses. The girl was kind of ditz despite her 3.0 GPA as a dual major in English and Art History. You'd never expect someone like her with over six piercings and body tattoos to be a bimbo. That's how Anne could only think of describing her friend.

Her mind could be very one-dimensional at times and when you tried to get her back on track, she'd just laugh. She was obsessed with buying the newest alternative outfits, even if it meant spending her entire paycheck. More than once a day, she found herself walking into their kitchen to see the woman tits out, gorging on food. If someone left her alone, she'd die from lack of attention.

"Yes, Toya, you'll have an entire platter of pastries to choose from." She watched the girl clap her hands, drawing some odd stares from nearby shoppers.

Toya smiled at her bestie at the confirmation of her dreams coming true. Her tongue piercing bounced around as she started to chat rapidly in a cheerful tone. "Can we also have a charcuterie board? I saw some on my feed last night and they look so cool!"

Anne shrugged, balling up her food wrapped before throwing it away as they prepared to leave. "Isn't that just a platter but for wannabe one percenter?"

Toya gasped as she gathered her things with an annoyed scowl on her face. Her tits were hanging out, earning them more judgmental looks. "No! It's a French meal that has to be served on a wooden board with a certain type of meat."

"I guess then we'll do a board-" Toya began to open her mouth for a squeal, which made Anne shush her. "Just ONE. I only work part time at a dingy diner, so I need to save some money for rent."

This earned her an eye roll. Toya licked her finger, which made her pull it back in disgust. The woman's tongue felt like heaven usually, but they covered it in cream. This made it feel gross as hell to have it wrap around her finger and kiss its tip. The piercing also scratched her nail uncomfortably.

Long box braids moved from off of her shoulders as the girl put her hands on her hips. They weren't the biggest. Anne had to admit, Toya was shaped like a board. If she didn't have such great looking tits, she'd be a solid five. But her average sized tits were perky and looked bigger with how skinny she was, especially with that tiny waist. She had been a size zero for most of their life.

In contrast, Anne was a curvaceous woman who recently got into the gym after a year of binging on junk. Being a short stack at five foot two didn't help. She still loved food, and she despised the idea of being skinny to be hot, but she wanted muscles. And now she had a badass amount of sculpted abs, could bench press decently and her curvy body finally getting some attention.

"I keep telling you to just shake your titties at that old geezer and he'll forget all about you being late on rent." She said with a shit-eating grin blooming on her face.

"Ew, Toya, he's fucking ten years older than us with grey hair and fucked up teeth." The man was a walking zombie who looked at her like a piece of meat. She wanted to vomit as she spoke about him. "I caught him losing his breath just from walking down the hall."

Her friend's tongue piercing rolled as she started to protest against Anne's reservations. "Not every sugar daddy is a stud. He may be a dumb old fuck, but he owns six properties and a vintage car collection."

An irritated growl left Anne's mouth at such a comment. She had vented to their friend's group about how the old man creeped her out. He constantly watched her from afar when she went on jogging. And when he wasn't perving on her, he was arguing about her so-called "lesbo" activities when she openly had a female roommate. She didn't care if he was loaded; he was an asshole.

Of course, Toya meant well, but she was being ignorant as usual. She wanted to give her a kick in the knee for it but instead she pushed her shoulder softly. "Then you go knock on his door and flash the bastard if he's so rich."

"I am sex free." She retorted smugly, her titties bouncing as they walked side by side. The looks they got were now the usual drooling gaze of horny men.

A laugh left Anne's mouth as she almost doubled over with disbelief. The idea of Toya, the real-life version of a siren being sex free was hilarious. "Yeah and I'm straight."

Plush lips pouted as Anne continued to laugh. "I'm serious! I've sworn to not have sex until my college years are over and I'm a historian." Toya said with a straight face as she put a hand on her heart and nodded her head.

"We just masturbated together last night," Anne shivered as she imagined the way Toya looked orgasming all over her velvet blanket. "You came so much I thought you'd pass out."

The two fucked around with each other a lot. Ever since becoming of age, they would have sleepovers. Playing with each power until they blacked out from cumming so much. Braiding each other's hair after taking a hot shower together and washing one another. Anne found it rather casual to do. They were best friends, after all.

Toya pouted again, those lips begging for a kiss. "I didn't think masturbation counted as something sexual."

They both stopped walking, cold air washing over their bodies. A wooden bench sat beside them, they had to take the bus home. Terrible driving apparently ran in both of their bloodlines.

Anne gave a faux sympathetic look. "Yes, it does. Bless your heart."

Hours later, Anne finished putting a contact into her right eye in front of her bathroom mirror. The left eye had already been done with her now black eyes staring back at her. The bathroom was cramped but tidy, with hardwood floors and marble walls. Her entire home was surprisingly modern in design, with sliding doors to contrast simple wooden ones.

She smiled at herself, her pearly white teeth peeking out with their slight crookedness. The party would start soon, so she needed to be prepped and ready. Her usually unruly curls had been silk pressed with her bangs, only keeping their soft waves. Strands of Anne's hair fell across her face, hitting her now mascara crafted eyes and bold eyeliner. This led to her lower face being her soft, heart-shaped lips and curvaceous figure.

It made her curves to stand out in a leather miniskirt and crop top. Her ass was beautiful with its bounciness, jiggling with the slightest of movements. The crop top lacked sleeves, instead holding her huge breasts up with sheer willpower. One tug of the top of the shirt and her breasts will fall forward to reveal hard, average sized nipples. If you saw her, you'd be wowed by how she burst out.

Finally, she found herself applying some lip balm. She wasn't a lipstick person, so this would work as a replacement. It tasted like vanilla-flavored ice cream, making a bit of drool come up in her mouth. She gave a kiss to her mirror, pursing her lips together to see how they looked. They were nice and fat, with a glossy texture that made your stomach twist in knots.

*knock knock knock*

"Oh fuck," Anne yelled as she scrambled to put all of her supplies in her makeup bag. The knocks continued in their fervor as she threw everything in a huff. "Who the fuck comes two hours early? Good god."

With her bag haphazardly thrown together, she quickly exited the bathroom. Her living room was completely decorated with streamers on the walls in Toya's favorite color, bubblegum pink. Gift boxes and soft pastel bags sat on her kitchen table as she hurried past. The entire house save her bedroom had been turned into a wonderland of gifts, confetti and desserts.

Anne felt her cheeks heat up at the thought of it being Toya at the door. She had wanted to make some non dessert based food before she arrived. Her hands wrapped around her doorknob as she took in a breath. Whatever. If Toya was coming early, she could help cook. That way, she can pick out exactly what she wants to eat.

"Toya, why didn't you c-" Anne started to scold the smaller woman, only to quickly shut her mouth. Her eyes widened as she looked at the strange man standing before her. "Oh. Hello, I think you have the wrong house."

The man who looked like a beauty to her stared in confusion. His dark brown eyes melted the coldness in her tone as he took his time to get a glance at her breasts. Anne found herself inwardly smirking. The crop top was making him practically drool like a puppy. If she wasn't so busy, she'd ask him to come in for a drink.

"Sir?" She cleared her throat, making his tan skin warm from embarrassment. Immediately, he moved his attention upward, away from her voluptuous figure.

Sheepishly, he reached down out of her view and showed a large bag. It was from a takeout place down the street. "You ordered some catering thirty minutes ago?" The smell of beef slathered with cheese and onion hit her nose. Her stomach struggled not to growl as she licked her bottom lip playfully.

Anne had ordered catering from an older man who ran the takeout place with his grandkids. And this fine ass man was not one of them. She found her attraction to him powerful, throbbing inside of her as she smiled. He was rather tall, probably being six foot two. The warm chocolate eyes he was blessed with begged her for a kiss as she moved to the side.

"I did! Sorry about that, I usually have the old man deliver here. Come in." She opened the door to allow him to not only walk in but see below her chest.

The delivery man gulped at the sight of her skin peeking from underneath her short skirt. His fingers twitched as if he wanted to lift it up and finger her pussy. She decided to tease him, loving the brief twitches his face made with every glimpse. It was so cute for such a tall and built man to act so sheepishly by her tiny self. Anne sat down on a nearby chair, with her legs noticeably left open with her panties in sight.

"The old man asked me to do a favor for him," He said, quickly entering her house doing everything in his power to look away from her body. "Said that you are one of his favorite customers and to treat you right, ma'am."

Anne giggled as she watched him put the bag down across from her and hesitantly stand in place. He looked anxious as she made sure to move her skirt further up as she spoke. "Yeah, I love his food and how sweet his staff are. People can be pushy when they find out you live alone as a single woman, ya know?"

He laughed nervously. "Um, well I don't. I have a roommate to help pay my bills..." He blanched as if he hadn't realized what was leaving his mouth until now. "...not saying I can't afford to pay my own bills! Sorry, ma'am, you probably just want your food and for me to get outta your hair."

"I don't mind the company and please drop the ma'am part. I'm only twenty-three." She said with a warm smile on her face. Her legs crossed finally as she leaned back in her seat and pushed her boobies together as her arms laid on her chest.

With a panic overtaking him, the man scrambled to clear the air. His eyes widened comically, and she swore he looked like he had stepped on a kitten. "I'm so sorry, my Ma just taught me that a gentleman refers to a beautiful woman properly. I had no intention of insulting you in your own home." He moved his feet anxiously as he stood with sweat beginning to drip from his sculpted brow.

Anne waved a hand in the air, shutting him up before he began to word vomit. "It's alright then! Call me ma'am or madam or maybe even mistress all you want. I can't argue with someone who sees me as attractive." Her lips curved into a beautiful, heart-shaped grin as she watched him squirm and sputter.

"Well, you're very attractive, ma'am, but don't you think it's inappropriate to act so friendly with me?" He said, looking out of the corner of his eye towards the door. "I'm just a stranger and you've invited me over to play with my emotions."

She shrugged her shoulders, breasts bouncing and eventually spilling out from her crop top. The top started to slide down as she declined to fix it. "You're the one who brought food an hour early to a house with one occupant. Maybe you're the one who wanted to play with me?" She asked with a hand laying on her now naked left boob.

"Ma'am your shirt!" The poor delivery man yelped, his face beet red and eyes bloodshot. He was frozen in shock, unable to turn away or run out the door.

Anne put her hand down and played with her nipple, toying with her long nails to pull it. Doing so made her body go crazy. She was someone who orgasmed easily. But she wanted to make the man think that she was in control. That he was the only one on the peak of arousal with his pants having a noticeable chub.

So, she licked her bottom lip and played with both of her nipples freely. The little airs on her areolas were open to the fresh, warm temperature of her apartment. One would notice the impact of the growing heat, a shallow pant leaving her lips as they briefly opened. As her lips parted, the delivery man struggled to continue his protest.

"Please, miss, this is indecent! Let me get you something to cover up." He rushed to take off his uniformed khaki coat to throw across her near naked body. "You can use my jacket to cover your...your chest."

Anne found herself jumping back with her hands in the air as the jacket was practically chucked at her. It landed half a hazard on her shoulder, sliding onto her lap. A bored look took over her expression as she picked it up.

"What? You don't want a tip and a quickie? Are you serious right now?" She said as she got up to try to hand the jacket back.

He backed away and held out his friends before her. "Keep it ma'am, we can just forget this happened and I'll decline that tip." The boner he had hadn't gone down, a wet spot growing atop of it.

Anne chuckled. He had creamed himself without even a touch of her. "Are you sure? You look pretty excited for the delivery boy." She let the last syllable roll off of her tongue like honey, reverberating in his ears.

Before he knew it, her hand was moving downward along with the rest of her body. It cupped his dick, massaging it from behind the Jean barrier. If she unzipped his fly, the cock would spring forth. He was so hard, it was funny. The man gulped, his arms shaking like a leaf as he forced himself to grab her shoulders.

His grip was weak as he failed to maintain a firm hold on her body. He refused to look down at Anne, with the woman making sure to move into a kneeling position. If she moved just a little closer, she'd just have to stick her tongue out to taste the mess he made. Amusement filled her body as she saw him slowly give up the charade.

"You see how close I am to tasting that beast," Anne hummed as she looked directly at his sweaty face briefly. "Just a nod and I'll make your week handsome."

With her naked chest, she pressed against his lower body and sat her chin atop his cock. She rubbed herself against him, moving so each rub hit his cock hot and heavy. She wanted him to squirm as he felt her nearly put her mouth on his cum splattered pants. He trembled, wavering with the way her hot breath hit his skin.

Anne was grinning when he let out a desperate, hearty moan. If he could be any harder, he would be as she watched him prepare to cum again. She wasn't even kissing his tip, and he was acting like he was going to burst on her face. His knees were close to buckling under the pressure of holding his milky cum back from her.

"I don't..." He was lost for words, mouth moving, but nothing came out besides more weak moans. Anne had to contain her excitement at his decay.

Her lovely, pedicured nails moved on his leg as she wrapped her hand around it. Each nail scratched his skin, making goosebumps raised as she inhaled directly on his cock. The oxygen leaving her nostrils made him quiver as cum started to spurt out from his weak dick. The soles of his shoes thundered on her floor as he collapsed onto her wall, mouth agape.

"Oh, you came before you could answer." Her head cooked to the side as strands of hair fell over her eyes. Her pupils were like pin prices, her mascara captivating and soul-sucking at once. "I guess you want to leave now."

As he argued with her, the man began shaking his head. "I can't leave like this! There's...there's cum all over my pants and you're practically naked!"

Anne had to admit the man was correct. The man's entire outfit was ruined while she was toying with him. She could see pit stains under his arms from how hot he was. The cum was everywhere; the man having zero control over his growing lust. He was like a dog, cumming without any thought of how it would make him appear.

Glossy, soft lips arched as she grinned playfully and started to pout. "Then you should let me get you some new pants. I work as an apprentice for a boutique. I have something your size." Her hand patted his ass as she stood up, brushing hard on his cock with the movement.

"Ngh!" The man gritted his teeth in an attempt to stop any more moans from breaking free. It was clear with his sweat-soaked shirt, ripped pants, and red face that she had wrecked the poor man.