Joy Postponed

Story Info
Masturbating for my lover’s delight after an online session.
988 words
3.68
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Honey, we had such horny fun online the other night. We made each other more and more aroused by describing all the deliciously naughty things we were doing to each other.  Although we were four thousand miles apart, I could almost feel the heat of your cunt when I plunged my fingers deep inside that velvet tunnel, and really savour the sweetness of your nectar when I licked my sticky fingers.

During a recent delicious cyber sex session, I asked how you were masturbating, and you told me that you were lying naked on your tummy with a pillow under your hips, and with a magic wand pressed against your pussy plus a vibrating egg in your cunt for good measure. From your responses I soon realised that with your mounting excitement you were riding up and down on its pulsing shaft until finally a shattering climax blew you away.

I need both my hands to take me over the edge when I am masturbating with you. I stroke my shaft with one hand, faster and fondling my balls with the other. When I'm really close and stroking faster and faster it impossible to type on my iPad for a few minutes. Now, however, I know how you manage to keep typing right through your orgasm, the intense pleasure and ecstasy of the sensations overwhelming your body and mind so delightfully plain to see.  Sadly though, circumstances didn't allow me to share your rapture, and whilst I found your orgasm exceedingly arousing, I had to postpone my release until later. 

I know that you were as disappointed I was, perhaps even dissatisfied that you had failed to make me cum, so I promised to share every detail of my next orgasm with you. I hope that this makes you wet as you are reading it.

It was around midnight, a couple of hours after we had been enjoying our intimate conversation and erotic play.  I was still feeling horny with that delightful tingling feeling in my cock, so I took off my trousers and panties, undid my shirt and lay back in an easy chair. I adore being naked and the feeling of everything being unconstrained by clothes is something I really enjoy, as you can see from the pictures I have sent you.  

Everything was now prepared for an hour of masturbatory pleasure. I opened my iPad and found an app devoted to the delights of naked mature ladies proudly showing everything. I need visual stimuli to excite my libido much more than you do, and you know how much I love pictures of gorgeous boobs and delicious pussies ready to be savoured.  Then I was ready to begin.

I started by caressing the back of my cock with my forefinger, running it along the ridge from my balls to just below the crown. I did this for nearly half an hour, getting harder and more aroused all the time.  When my cock was standing proud and really hard, I circled the shaft with my thumb and forefinger and stroked it quickly along its length four or five times, before concentrating on the area just below the crown for a few seconds.  Honey, by now sweet feelings of pleasure were spreading from my cock into my balls, tummy and thighs, and I was approaching the glorious euphoria that is the precursor to the mounting ecstasy and rapture of orgasm.

I then switched to watching a video on my iPad of a man and two women playing and fucking, whilst using both hands to take myself closer to the point of total surrender. I started to stroke my cock faster and faster with my right hand, gripping the shaft with all four fingers. As the wonderful sensations grew stronger and stronger, I concentrated more on that sweet spot just below my shiny and swollen crown. All the time I was fondling my balls with my left hand, which amplifies the exquisite physical sensations so much.

I held back from the final ascent to the summit of pleasure and delight for a while, totally stimulated by watching a hard cock sliding deep into the sopping cunt of one of the ladies, while she orally pleasured the other.

But then I knew it was time, so I laid back and closed my eyes, and as I got closer to release, I visualised you sitting on the bed naked and fondling you lovely big boobs. The image of you with your legs spread to give me total access to your delicious pussy was so exquisitely debauched. The thought of licking the length of your wet slit between your engorged lips and thrusting two fingers deep into your cunt made my cock throb and my balls contract in anticipation of coming ecstasy.

Finally, in my fevered imagination, as you began to writhe and moan in the grip of your own magnificent climax, I began to cum beautifully and intensely, the sharp, sweet sensations in my cock spreading and consuming my body in a few moments of absolute rapture.

During the night I woke up a couple of times and started composing this letter to you in my mind. This made me hard again, so I slipped my hand into my panties and played with my cock for a while but not to the point of cumming.  I also visualised you playing with one of your other online lovers in a long session of wonderful and joyously uninhibited fucking.  I know how kinky it sounds, but as an unrepentant voyeur I share the arousal and pleasure that other people are feeling when I am watching, or imagining, them fucking, and who am I to deny the pleasure of liberated sexual relationships to my online lovers? Eventually, after edging for hours watching you in my imagination, I rode the waves of exquisite pleasure again before falling asleep in deliciously languorous post orgasmic euphoria. 

virusman
virusman
313 Followers