I've Missed You

Story Info
Lonely trucker husband comes home to his sexy wife.
769 words
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9pm on a Friday night, the sun had set and the kids were asleep. You parked in the driveway exhausted from a long week away. You sit for a moment after turning the engine off. It's nice to finally shut down and just be calm.

You start towards the house, the need for a shower, sleep and some love sets in. Going through the door you notice the darkness being lit with tiny flickers of light. I rush over and hug you tight. The candle light shows my silk robe tied up tight against my body, my nipples slightly pushing up against the fabric. So I start kissing you over and over and finally pushing my lips against your neck. I whisper for you to follow me as I lead you to the couch. I push against your chest focusing you to sit.

With your clothes still I hop onto your lap pulling my robe apart to get my legs around you. Wrapping my arms around your neck I'll tell you how much I've missed you and start kissing you slowly. Feeling the tension building I unzip your pants feeling your dick push up against my pussy but still separated by your boxers you can feel me getting wet. I slide down my robe revealing my breasts that are patiently waiting to be noticed. I see your eye's shift and your mouth reaches for my nipple, sucking it in and nibbling, switching back and forth between them.

As things start getting heated I take your shirt off and you pick me up and set me aside to slip off your jeans. I hop off the couch and pull you down the hallway towards the bedroom. You stop me half way down pushing me up against the wall one hand holds my wrists above my head and the other you shove three fingers in me. You hand getting wetter and wetter the deeper you go. I start moaning and begging you for more.

So you take my wrists and throw me on the bed. Sliding your boxers down and throwing them across the room you give me that wild look. Pushing my legs up you push your tongue deep in my pussy, you watch my eye's roll back and my hands grab the bed. Your hand still wet from before goes in for round two three fingers in deeper and deeper then you slide in four, everything is wet, I grab your head and push it up against my clit so you start to play with it.

The moaning and panting is making your dick so hard that you can't take it. Pulling your wet hand out and wiping it down my breast up come up the bed grabbing your dick with your other hand. Finally which feels like eternity you push the tip through my wet lips. I gasp as I feel it fill me. In and out harder and harder. My boobs bouncing catches your attention so you nuzzle your face between them.

You can feel yourself getting close so you pull out and tell me to get on all fours. With my ass propped up you take your hand and spank me rough then drill your dick balls deep. You grab my ponytail pulling me harder against you. Harder and harder until the moment we've been waiting for is finally here. I feel you grab my hips and push one final time pushing all your cum in me. You take it out and collapse on the bed, I come lay down beside you and kiss you one last times before bringing you into the shower.

Walking naked down the hall to the shower I can feel the cum running down my legs. As I lift my leg to hop in the nice steamy shower I can feel your fingers following the cum back to the source. I can see you bite your lip a bit and put two fingers in my cum filled pussy. My head tips back and start moaning. You push past me to sit in the tub and I hop on top of you, the warm shower water running down my back. I guide your rock hard dick into me using that sweet cum as lube. You thrust hard and deep. Pushing your head between my breasts and holding you close. Being gone a week at a time means having to make up for lost time. And although you know I like it rough it's sensual to feel you slowly fucking your cum out of me making room for a new load.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Red Planet A new roommate introduces him to a whole new world.in Romance
Megan's Time with the Robotic Arm Ch. 01 Megan helps program the Robotic Arm and gets to try it out.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Plans Ch. 01 Childhood sweethearts want to hook their parents up and more.in Erotic Couplings
Barbara Does Eight She enjoys a weekend with 8 men.in Group Sex
Abandoned Trail Two trespassers meet on trail during covid-19 lockdown.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories