Ivey's Slimy Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when she was near orgasm again, it stopped cold as an influx of slime flooded inside, filling her as if with three goopy fingers. It surged, fucking her asshole with its triply thick slime fingers, pushed her past an orgasm that made her heart throb against her ribs.

It didn't stop and she didn't want it to, even when its goopy thrusts began hurting her belly, forming finally into a slime dick four times as large as it had been at first. Ivey rode her orgasm, already building on the next when the slime started twisting on its thrusts, drilling her like a spiral dildo covered in globs and globs of tingling lube. She thought there was no way a person standing outside would miss the sloshing paired with her clenched-teeth moans, but they already thought she was like this.

It felt too good to care what anyone else thought about it.

Ivey, huffing and weak, sat on her knees to ride Blue, ramming his slime dick deeper and deeper into her soggy ass. She could feel it filling every nook she had, every wrinkle inside her until it was pulled out, leaving behind its sticky, slick fluids. Bent back onto her hands, breasts exposed to the sky, she bore onto Blue without restraint until she came.

Waves of bliss pounded up through her, ending in a slack, panting expression. And Ivey flopped down, thoroughly exhausted.

Blue flowed out of her butt and crawled up to rest on her belly, rising and falling with deep breaths she didn't know she'd been holding. And Ivey scooped him up into a loving hug, its slimy exterior against her cheek.

The next day.

Ivey walked into class and it was obvious that everyone there was purposely not looking at her, anticipating. Tyler met her on her way to her seat, his bulky body forbidding her from sliding by him.

"We need to talk." He said.

Ivey wondered what she'd seen in him. Sure, muscles were sexy to regular girls, but his stubbornness was getting on her nerves.

"Nothing to talk about." She said. "I already have a new boyfriend, so fuck off." Then she flipped him the bird and pushed by, taking her seat with an almost inaudible squish in her panties.

Epilogue.

"ABR pet supplies, Pippa speaking, how may I help you today?"

"Umm, so I've got this slime... the internet said I should contact you."

"I see, when did you purchase from us?"

"I didn't, it just appeared in the bath with me."

"What color?"

"Blue, why?"

There was the sound of flipping paper. "Alright, size?"

"Like five cups I guess."

"I can offer five grand for it."

"I didn't want to sell it... Do you guys sell petcare products? Food and such?"

"That kind eats dead skin, bodily fluids, insects, that sort of thing. It'll pretty much take care of itself if you let it. By the way, that sort of slime typically forms when a potential magic-user has contact with water. I'll bring a test kit with me."

"Bring? I didn't tell you where I am."

There was a knock at the door and standing in the hall was a stick-thin young woman in a witch hat.

12