Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 06

Story Info
Sorority pledge opts into humiliation to avoid a worse fate.
4.8k words
4.46
19.6k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not hungry?" Janette asked.

Vicki looked down at her plate of street tacos.

"Guess not," she said.

"You going to tell me what's wrong?"

Vicki sighed. Where to start? It had been a couple of days since the party, and Vicki still didn't know how to feel about the sex with Bill. And Liz. Sex with Bill and Liz.

Bill had fucked her hard, almost violently, making her come so hard she forgot where she was, which (at the time) was face deep in Liz's pussy. Sex with Bill had been both better and worse than she had imagined. Her first orgasm mixed with forced pussy eating. What a night.

Vicki felt like a prisoner to Liz's cruel whims and the pleasures of her own body, certain she hated it, that the orgasms were nothing but stupid biology. Almost certain.

Fuck.

She needed to talk, to trust her roommate. Janette always made it better. All Vicki had to do was open up. She nibbled on some queso instead.

"Fine," Janette said.

They picked at their food.

"You worried about the weigh-in?" Janette asked.

Jesus, the fucking weigh in. Vicki had been hitting the gym. She was as close to happy as she'd ever been with her body, but only a handful of pounds had come off.

"You shouldn't worry," Janette said, "You don't need to lose--"

"It's not the fucking weigh-in," Vicki said.

She regretted the words even before she saw the hurt in Janette's eyes. Janette was 1996 runway model thin, and Vicki... Vicki was not. She tried not to let it get to her, tried and failed apparently.

Fuck. Again.

"I'm sorry," Vicki said. "The other night, at the party..."

Vicki trailed off. Janette watched with those pale blue eyes.

"I, well," Vicki started again. She darted her eyes to the other tables. A family distracted by rambunctious toddlers. "Liz made me eat her. You know." Vicki raised her eyes and darted them down to her pussy.

Janette's smile was just a little too warm.

"Well don't look too fucking happy," Vicki said.

Janette struggled to straighten her face to a more neutral look. Her serious face. "Yeah, sorry," Janette said. "Are you OK?"

"Just ask what you want to ask," Vicki said. "Did I like it?"

Janette raised her eyes.

"Of course not," Vicki said. "It was fucking Liz."

"I'm sorry," Janette said. "It shouldn't be that way."

Janette had that puppy dog face, the take-me-home-and-fuck-me-you-won't-regret-it-face. Vicki was straight and even she felt a pang of something.

"Stop that!" Vicki said.

"What?" Janette asked. Innocent. Janette watched Vicki eat her queso, waiting for the rest of it.

"She said I was bad at it," Vicki said.

"So what?"

"So bad she was going to come up with a punishment," Vicki said.

Janette didn't even try to contain the laughter. It was everything she could do not to spit-take her margarita.

"It's not fucking funny," Vicki said.

Every micro-second that Janette spent trying to reign it in only made it worse. Vicki's face burned with embarrassment.

"How can you be that bad?"

"Well--"

"No seriously, what the hell happened?"

"I wasn't that bad--"

"Prove it," Janette said, a twinkle in her eye.

Time stopped. Janette was serious. Liz and Bill were forgotten in an instant-- Vicki's embarrassment, memories of Bill, all of it gone. Janette wanted her.

Janette with that smile and those eyes. That perfect body, the promise of good sex and acceptance.

"I can't," Vicki said.

Janette didn't have the good taste to look away, to giggle, to change the subject. She just stared.

"I can't," Vicki said. As if saying it twice explained anything.

"OK," Janette said. Her eyes darted away.

Vicki didn't know why. She liked Janette. Janette was sexy, and safe, and supportive, and... it was wrong.

"Janette," Vicki started.

"It's fine," she said.

"You are--" Vicki said.

"Fine," Janette interrupted. "No worries." She faked a smile.

Vicki heard the strain in Janette's voice. It was the right choice even if she didn't why. Janette was her only real friend.

But somehow she was even fucking that up. Vicki turned her thoughts to something less painful, the idea that Liz was going to punish her. She didn't know how, but she knew it was going to be terrible.

--

Vicki spent her afternoon classes in a haze, sifting through her life choices, trying to reconcile how this version of herself had rejected Janette, but the other version, the version bent over and fucked hard by Bill had longed for her.

She was a spiral of anxiety. The unknown punishment. The feeling of Bill inside her. The taste of Liz's pussy. Janette and her blue eyes and her broken heart. Another weigh-in. What did she weigh today? Fuck.

"You alright?" James asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Vicki responded. Where was her head at?

"The stopper?" James nodded. His hands were full, balancing a graduated cylinder over a Bunsen burner.

"Yeah, sorry," Vicki said.

"How's rush?" he asked.

"Almost over," Vicki said. One more week of hazing, of Liz. Then she was on to what? Actual prostitution? Her heart was kicking in her chest, she half remembered comforting words from the past. What came after would be easier. She hoped it was true.

--

Vicki was in her underwear, collar on with the three other specials-- Kim, Janette, and Haley. The four of them were in Liz's room. The weigh-in was minutes away.

Despite what they had been through together, she wasn't comfortable being nearly nude around the others. It had finally sunk in that Janette truly found her attractive. It was more than just platitudes and positive energy. Janette wanted Vicki's mouth on her body.

How much of their time together, the sex positive support and small acts of heroism had been about getting in her pants?

Vicki was terrified to meet Janette's eyes, afraid of where they would wander.

She didn't know whether to laugh or cry because whatever this tension was ultimately didn't matter. Vicki didn't have control of her body. Not tonight, not for the next three months. She'd be fucking against her will. What did it matter if she pushed Janette away?

Liz walked out of her on-suite carrying a contraption of hoses, bags, and tubes.

"You sluts know what this is?" Liz asked. She casually stepped up on the small dorm bed, immediately towering above them.

"Beer bong?" Haley asked.

"No," Liz said. "NO." Liz stared at Haley. "I can't decide if you're fucking funny or fucking stupid."

Awkward silence. Vicki for damn sure wasn't jumping in.

"It's an enema," Liz said. She let the words hang out. Vicki didn't know the silence could get any more awkward. "Rush is ending, and there is still so much to get through."

Liz stepped off the bed. "Haley bend over," she said. Liz nodded over to the small writing desk.

Haley put her palms on the desk, bending over slightly. Vicki felt a sense of pride and jealousy at the shorter girl's round ass.

"Before we start, anything you need to do first?" Liz asked.

"Do first what?" Haley asked.

"Jesus," Liz said. "I'm going to stick this nozzle up your ass, and fill you so full of water your asshole is going to look like Niagara Falls. Do you need to take care of anything first?"

Vicki thought she saw a tremble in Haley's body. "No," Haley said.

"Ok then!" Liz said. She was almost a gameshow host in her artificial delight.

Liz spread a liberal amount of lube on the small white nozzle and kept narrating as she move it toward Haley's ass.

"Most men don't like anal," Liz said, while she pulled down Haley's panties. "Not really."

Liz slid the nozzle in to Haley. Vick couldn't see it go in, but despite that she knew the exact instant in penetrated her friend.

"But this is a special situation. You're this unobtainable object, the thing they could never have. They don't want a whore. They want you."

Liz met Vicki's eyes, then all the girls eyes while she pumped water into Haley.

"Innocent, freshman girl. They don't want to fuck you in the ass. Not at first. It's expensive wine and private planes. Food in Tuscany, until you are so overwhelmed by them you're almost willing. You almost want to fuck them for real. And it's sweet. Functional. Not so different than your dumb fuck boyfriend back home. Then you fall asleep, your pussy sticky with cum, and maybe you don't even mind."

She pulled the nozzle out of Haley. "Stay put," she said. Liz went to the bathroom and came back shortly with another bag.

"Kim next," she said. Kim bent over, and Liz repeated the procedure, pushing the nuzzle up Kim's much thinner ass.

"The next day. You wake up on a six thousand thread count sheets. A bit hungover. Next to you, the client's fantasy fulfilled, but you aren't home yet. He wakes up. You're still here. Naked and young and sexy. And he still owns you. Owns you until you are returned. So what does he do?"

"All done," Liz said. Kim pulled her panties up and stepped forward, visible discomfort on her face. Liz returned again with another bag full of water.

"Next up," she nodded at Vicki.

Vicki placed her hands on the smooth wood. She tried not to overthink it. It was an enema. "It doesn't mean anything," she told herself as Liz shoved the lubed nozzle up her ass. It was small, and she opened to it immediately, an unfamiliar pressure on her insides.

"So what does he do?" Liz asked again. Vicki felt the cool pressure of water building in her colon as Liz spoke. "He fucks you in the ass," Liz said. Vicki heard a note of bitterness in Liz's voice.

Liz continued, "Not because he's in to it. He does it because he can. The romance is broken, and the memory of lobster dinners and deep conversation doesn't mean shit. You're here. You're nineteen, and he owns you. He fucks you in the ass to check a box, to maximize the value of the thing he paid for. He isn't rough but he isn't gentle either. You don't like it. You find yourself crying as he's coming deep inside your guts. Not because of the pain, although it isn't exactly comfortable, but because you can't lie to yourself anymore. You're not even a whore. You're a thing."

The fullness in Vicki's ass was building in to downright discomfort, like the moment just before diarrhea turned in to pain. Then the nozzle was gone and only the fullness remained.

Vicki waddled over to the other girls while Liz finished with Janette.

"And if you're lucky, there's no friend or brother to give you a final pump of sloppy seconds before they return you home," Liz said. She trailed off until Janette was full and standing next to the other girls.

"This is not a beer bong. It's an enema. Use it. Get used to it. There's little dignity in the days ahead. The least you can do is not shit yourself when you're getting fucked."

That story wasn't theoretical. It was real. It was Liz, from her experience in the Program. Vicki was almost grateful that the physical discomfort of the liquid quieted the horror of Liz's experience. The creeping whisper in the back of her head was overruled by her need for relief.

"You have three minutes until weigh in," Liz said. "I suggest you use it."

The girls started toward the door.

"Not you Vicki," Liz said. "Not yet."

Janette turned to Vicki. Vicki shrugged with her eyes as much as her shoulders. Janette paused for a breath, then was gone.

"About your punishment."

Vicki nodded. The only thing in the universe that could overrule her discomfort was terror at whatever Liz wanted.

"Here is the deal. You have to hold it until after the weigh-in. It's a lot I know," Liz said. She let the words sink in. "A lot, but not impossible."

Liz pulled out a shiny, steel buttplug. "For you. If you want it." Liz said.

Vicki looked away in a panic, only halfway able to think.

"It won't be comfortable, and the other girls will know, a shiny pieces of steel poking out of your ass. And they'll wonder what kind of a freak you are. But if Bill has to spank you, you'll be grateful to have it, grateful to have something to bear down on, to seal it all in."

The base was comically large, large enough to push her cheeks apart, enough to show through her underwear when bent over.

"Make your choice but do it quick. I have to go get this party started," Liz said.

Vicki was frozen for a moment. She could do it, could take something up her ass but not in public, not in front of her sisters. She couldn't be the butt plug girl. Only if Liz commanded it.

"Three minutes?" Vicki asked.

--

Vicki found her place downstairs with the other girls. Although she too afraid to shove the plug up her ass, the growing waves of pressure made her begin second guessing. This would take twenty minutes, thirty max. Most of the girls would be underweight.

All around her were co-eds in their underwear. Her sisters. She knew most of them now, although not as well as she would like. Janette was tucked away on the far side of the crowd.

Linda, a fellow pledge, nodded at her. Liz and Bill were idling by the gong they used to summon the girls. McKayla was gone again. What was this, the third activity she had missed?

"Where is McKayla?" Vicki asked her.

"You didn't hear?" Linda asked.

"Hear what?"

"Steve broke up with her. She lost her shit and took off," Linda said.

"She alright?" Vicki asked.

"Don't know," Linda said. "Her stuff is still here."

Vicki mulled it over. It sort of made sense. There was weird tension between McKayla and Steve, between McKayla and Liz. Liz had tried her best to pull Vicki in to it. Vicki didn't quite understand the dynamics in play but knew the whole situation was trouble.

"Hey you know James? James Rossum?" Linda asked her.

"Um, yes?" Vicki said. James was her lab partner. "Why?"

"He's my math tutor," Linda said. She let it hang so long that Vicki started to refocus back to Janette. "Is he single?"

"What?" Vicki asked.

"You know him better than I do, and he's cute and not even in a nerdy way, like in a--"

"I don't know," Vicki said. And it was true. Why didn't she know?

"Can you find out?" Linda asked.

Vicki was more annoyed than she had any right to be. Was it about James or everything else in her life, the pain in her guts and the unknown future ahead?

"Yeah, sure," Vicki said.

Liz interrupted them with a gong, sparing Vicki from pondering why this other pledge should get to fuck James and not her.

Vicki could tell from their less than desperate faces that the other three specials had already relieved themselves. Vicki was alone.

"Ok, you whores know the rules. Or at least you think you do," Liz projected at them. She thumbed the paddle across her palm while she spoke. "But we're going to tighten things up. You've had plenty of warning so there are no excuses for your dumb, fat asses. Now for every half pound you are over the target, it's three swats from Bill. And if it gets to be too much or if you're feeling particularly slutty, just remember you can suck him off, and we'll call it good."

Liz stared them all down before she handled the paddle to Bill. "Every ounce counts, so take it all off," she said.

The girls around her started pulling off bras and panties, and Vicki followed suit. The moment her bra came off, she felt vulnerable. She realized the other sisters, the upper classwomen and their boyfriends were gawking, and it wasn't even lust.

Vicki was surrounded by naked nineteen year olds, pale shoulders and small breasts, tight asses and shaved bodies. The upper classwomen were giggling and smiling at her and all the pledges, basking in their humiliation. It felt like everyone was looking at her big tits and big ass, and the enema pain somehow made it worse, the discomfort snowballing the humiliation.

Vicki felt like she was drowning in their leering gaze. She looked for around Jannette and found her roommate's backside, saw her tight ass and lithe shoulders. Janette looked over her shoulder and saw Vicki. Janette flashed a warm smile, and ran her eyes up and down Vicki's body as if to say "I see you, and you're hot."

It should have been awkward but was strangely affirming. Vicki smiled back, and wondered how she would get through this.

She watched her fellow sisters through the weigh-in. All of them had stripped down completely naked. Vicki kept asking herself who the fucking strangers were and why they were allowed to witness this.

One of her black collar sisters, Sara, was a little over her target "Lets just round it up to a half pound," Liz said.

Sara was tall and blond, probably a soccer player. She had small breasts and thick thighs. Volleyball, Vicki decided. Her hair was in a loose braid than ran down her neck to her upper back.

Liz had Sara bend over the table, elbows on the hard wood, ass and pussy exposed to the whole room. Vicki was wildly uncomfortable, embarrassed to be naked watching this other woman humiliated and exposed. She hated it.

If there was any dignity to be found, it was that Sara took her beating well. She counted the three swats in an even, cold voice. Vicki saw her body tense, muscles in her ass and hamstrings pull tight, but that was all.

When it was over, Sara did her best to disappear among the other girls.

More girls were weighed without incident, until it was Kim's turn.

Kim was the thinnest of the four specials. Pale skin and nipples, dark hair and eyes. A bit of dark, decorative pubic hair between her legs. She was so thin Vicki could see the jut of her hip bones and outline of ribs while Kim stood on the scale.

"You pass but," Liz said. "You're a red collar. I can't let you get by without a little something. What would the other girls think?"

Kim didn't betray much, standing naked on the scale, dozens of eyes on her naked body.

"Give her two. Just because," Liz said, and nodded over to the desk.

Kim bent over naked, exposed, vulnerable.

And it hit Vicki.

She wasn't getting out of here unscathed. Whether she was overweight or not (and she wasn't so confident either way), she was getting a beating. The pressure in her bowels was only growing.

Vicki was fucked, absolute certainty that wouldn't be able to hold it.

Liz wasn't looking at her but she knew. Liz had planned it all. Vicki's only out was blowing Bill, in front of her sisters and god knew how many strangers, and Liz wouldn't order it, wouldn't force it. Vick had to choose.

Then Vicki had a thought. A shit thought.

She cut her way through the girls, trying her best to avoid skin on skin contact as she made her way to Janette.

"I need a favor," she said over Janette's shoulder. Her roommate turned.

"What?"

"I need a favor," Vicki said again.

"Your turn Janette," Liz interrupted.

Vicki saw a brief crack in Janette's facade. She looked tired. Willing and able to be stripped naked and beaten, but she didn't like it, couldn't even pretend to like it. Was this the real Janette or was she just worn down?

"You need to blow Bill," Vicki said.

"What?" Janette looked at her.

"Please," Vicki said.

"Janette. Now," Liz said.

Then Janette was walking away, as if possessed, commanded by the ice in Liz's voice.

"Four for her," Liz said. "Maybe next time I won't have to ask twice."

Janette looked at Vicki and over to Bill.

She was naked and beautiful. Kind eyes that made her seem almost innocent. Sharp collar bones into soft breasts, pale and pink. Janette looked sad, confused even. She turned to the desk and put her elbows down, jutting her hips and ass into the air.

Vicki was so fucked. Even her roommate hadn't bailed her out. Janette who loved cock, loved sex. Everyone knew it. It meant nothing to her to suck Bill's cock. It would have been so easy.

SWACK. Janette tensed up. Her thin ass was red. Vicki couldn't see her face but there was not even a whimper. Not a hint of weakness.

Vicki waited for Janette to cry uncle, to ask for Bill's cock. It was her first time under the paddle. Maybe she couldn't take it.

12