Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill swung again, the microscopic hum as it cut through the air followed by the smack of wood on ass.

It was no use. Vicki knew it. She'd watched Janette get fucked in the ass with barely a complaint. Her roommate was sweet and considerate and fun and also made of iron.

Janette made it through four vicious swats with nothing but a bright red ass. She limped over next to Vicki as another girl was called to weigh in.

Vicki's cramping guts were a constant reminder of how truly fucked she was now. Janette, her only hope, had ignored her. Vicki felt betrayed, wanted to cry but couldn't, tried to get her mind around what she was about to do.

"What was that about?" Janette asked. "You wanted me to--"

"Nothing," Vicki said. She was so much more pissed at Janette than she had any right to be.

"It was OK," Janette said. "I can take it."

I wasn't worried about you, Vicki wanted to say. That thought alone hit her with another layer of shame. Get fucking used to it Vicki, she told herself. You live in shame, a fucking shit-hut of shame.

Vicki said nothing. Janette seemed to get the hint.

Then it was Vicki's turn.

"I'll make you a deal," Liz said. "You're looking a little bloated today. I'll give you two and we'll call it even, or you can take your chances on the scale."

Maybe she could take one. Or maybe not. Vicki couldn't risk it.

"Give me the cock," Vicki said.

"What?" Liz acted surprised, as if she hadn't planned this.

"The cock," Vick said. She nodded to Bill.

"Come on Vicki," Liz said. "I know you are a slut but this is a little too much even for you, don't you think?" Liz smiled. She fucking smiled. Vicki didn't look at Janette, didn't look at anyone.

"I'm tired of the games," Vicki said. "You tell me to lose weight, so I lose weight. Now I'm up here, naked again, getting my ass kicked and there's nothing I can do about it. So fuck it and fuck you. Give me the cock. Unless he's scared."

She could feel more than hear a wave of awe in the crowd.

Liz stared her down. She radiated hate, despite the fact they both knew Liz had engineered the situation.

"Well you heard her," Liz said. "Make it rough," she said below her breath.

Vicki was naked, breasts awkwardly swaying as she got down on her knees in front of Bill. She helped him undo his belt. He looked a little shaken, but despite that Vicki could already see the outline of his thick cock.

The top button came undone and his pants slid down, springing loose his already hard cock. Vicki had felt it once before, buried deep in her pussy, but now on her knees, with it in her face, it was bigger than she remembered.

She guided it toward her mouth, her fingers dainty in comparison to its girth. Vicki opened her mouth wide, not certain she could get even the head inside of her.

Vicki stretched around it, feeling smooth skin on her tongue. She was doing this, in front of all these people. Her sisters. Strangers. Men. Janette and Kim and Haley. They looked embarrassed for her. Outraged, afraid. The other girls, black collars and upper classwomen and strangers all looked at her with contempt. The boys with lust. When would it be their turn to use her?

The unpleasant smell and salty taste of Bill's cock wasn't enough to overtake the shame. Vicki felt like a different person, an outside observer watching this poor girl get fucked. An Asian slut on her knees, willingly licking and stroking. Maybe she enjoyed it. After all, she asked for it. She liked to be naked, hoped they saw her dark nipples and darker pussy, that's what everyone was saying.

It wasn't until the the cock went too far, until she started to gag that Vicki came back to her body. Her muscles clenched as she pulled back, craning her neck away from the too large cock, tears welling up and stomach turning over.

She was back in her body, but she wished she wasn't. Moments, microseconds spent gagging threatened to pull her attention from the liquid in her guts, the tension in her asshole that was protecting the only shred of dignity she had left. It took all of her focus and determination not to let go, to empty herself in front of all these people.

Vicki couldn't quite breathe but was able to hold on long enough to recover. It wasn't fair. In that moment, Vicki wasn't sure whether the tears running down her cheek were from the gagging or from the ball of despair that was welling up inside.

Bill nudged the cock back toward her face. She couldn't afford to gag again. Vicki reached her petite hands around it and started sucking.

With her hands she stroked his shaft and balls, and with her lips and tongue she massaged the head. Vicki was careful to lean away when Bill leaned in, keeping it away from her throat. She knew the others were judging her. Was she bad at this? Was she good? Was she too good? That Vicki is quite the whore. She didn't stop.

Somehow it got even stiffer and larger in her mouth and Vicki knew he was close. Liz said something Vicki couldn't follow, then Bill's strong hands were on her head, holding it while he fucked her for real.

And Vicki did the only thing she could do. She held her jaw open, trying not to throw up as he fucked her mouth, trying desperately not to gag again.

She felt the spasm of his cock as she lost her battle, gagging just as he sprayed salty cum in her mouth. Slobber and cum came rolling out of mouth as she fought the pain in her guts, a far away voice telling her to just let it go, give up. She wanted so desperately to scream, even as the cum dribbled down her chin, onto her breasts. It was more cum than she could possibly imagine. There was no point in trying to swallow.

Bill wiped his cum covered cock across her eyebrow, nose, and cheek. Only after did she process that Liz had ordered him to do it.

Vicki got up, lurching on to unsteady legs. She was aware of the crowd but couldn't look at them, couldn't risk catching Janette's eyes, couldn't afford to break down in a sobbing mess. Don't let go, she commanded herself. Not yet.

"Vicki the cocksucker!" Liz said. "Give her a hand."

The applause was tepid as Vicki ran through the crowd. Janette tried to say something to comfort or help, but Vicki couldn't follow the words.

"Don't touch me," Vicki hissed. Some part of her knew this was Janette's fault even as she forgot why. Vicki didn't bother to grab her clothes as she ran upstairs to the bathroom.

Only after she relieved herself did she cry, an ugly sob on the toilet-- a new low even for her. It was a sob that persisted into the shower, past the mouth wash and hot water. It felt like hours before she could force herself out of the shower and in to bed.

Janette didn't understand but knew enough to leave her alone.

Vicki's face hurt from holding so much anger. Amid the hurricane of negative thoughts, she latched on to the only positive thing she could find. Fuck Liz, the sorority, that bitch CEO, the Program, tailored suits and exotic cars-- all of it. All of them. She hated them. Vicki had to anchor on the only thing she had left. She wouldn't waste this. Vicki would become the best fucking student this university had ever seen.

12