All Comments on 'Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 06'

by EroticCupcake

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how I feel about this chapter. The brutal face fuck was a little over the top. I did like how Liz made her hold the enema for the weigh in. I like how Liz dominates her more than the others, hoping she actually becomes Liz's property before the story ends. I hope she is made to go down on her sister or at least the red collar, as well as being their toy. was wondering if her actual sister will be there for some of her debasement? thanks for sharing. I hope we don't have to wait to long for the next chapter, I am already anxious for more.

Pappasleaze!

EroticCupcakeEroticCupcakeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. It means something to me that you even remember the real sister from many, many months ago. You may not get everything you wished for, but most of that is on the table and (hopefully) coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticCupcake@EroticCupcake
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6387791&page=submissions I've tried to write off and on for years but have always struggled. Literotica has been good to me so far. Thanks for the support. I'm generally interested in BDSM, humiliation, and dub-con, tryin...