Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 08

Story Info
Sorority girl is blackmailed and humiliated.
4.8k words
4.62
21.4k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz kept the rim job mercifully short. There was little privacy in Vicki and Janette's shared room, and a locked door was too big of a red flag to leave for long.

Even so, the time Vicki spent swirling around the edge of Liz's asshole dragged on forever. Vicki spent less than five minutes on her knees, face pressed between Liz's cheeks, but it was more than enough.

"When's your first class?" Liz asked.

"Nine-thirty," Vicki said.

"First break?" Liz asked.

"Eleven," Vicki said.

"Ok, meet in my room at eleven-thirty," Liz said. Liz started going through Vicki's closet, throwing any overly thick or modest blouses on the floor. "Throw those away. Your bras too."

"I'll have nothing to wear!" Vicki said.

"We'll get you something better," Liz said.

"It's almost Winter," Vicki said.

"You'll figure it out," Liz said.

--

The next day, Vicki settled on one a dark green and gold top with a vaguely flora print. It was on point for a Friday night but was low cut and a bit too sheer for morning classes.

Although it was low cut, the lack of a bra mostly kept her cleavage in check. Of course that meant her breasts swayed when she walked, and the fabric was just rough enough that the friction on her nipples was... pleasant.

Vicki knew her breasts swayed suggestively when she walked, and she tried to convince herself that the stares were normal. Passing guys, a few girls, and even her professor.

Vicki spent most of the morning blushing but didn't stop. She returned to the house to meet Liz. As far as Vicki could tell, the house was empty as she trudged up the stairs to Liz's room. Empty meant dangerous.

Liz was waiting for her.

"Lock the door," she said.

Vick had a million questions to ask. What would happen now? Yesterday's rim job had made it abundantly clear she was Liz's property. But what did that mean? How long would it last?

"Just breathe," she told herself. Liz was going to draw this out. There was no use in letting her anxiety run crazy. One step at a time.

"Come here. You know everyone can see your nipples through that shirt?"

Vicki approached. Liz ran her fingers over Vicki's breast, finding her left nipple through the material, lightly stroking it while she spoke.

"That was your plan right?"

"If I could make you walk around naked I would," Liz said. "I'll bring over something more appropriate."

Vicki wanted to quip back but was too deflated to speak. She just hoped the new wardrobe wouldn't get her in actual trouble.

"Bend over," Liz said. She motioned Vicki to the desk. It wasn't worth protesting. Vicki assumed the position, putting her elbows on the desk, jutting her ass out.

Liz peeled down Vicki's pants and panties in one motion, fighting to get them over her hips and butt. Vicki shuddered but tried not to show her fear. Her shaved pussy and asshole were completely exposed to Liz. At least the door was locked.

"What do you want?" Vicki asked.

Vicki heard the slap at the same time she felt it. Pain bloomed on her ass.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up," Liz said, "Don't speak unless spoken to. Slave. Got it?"

Vicki didn't trust herself to speak, the stinging pain radiating from her ass, trembling in fear more than pain. She felt Liz's hand caress her ass, grazing down her inner cheeks until she was massaging over and past her asshole.

"Anal scares you doesn't it?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Vicki admitted.

"Did Steve fuck you in the ass?" Liz asked.

"I think so," Vicki said.

"You don't even remember?"

"Someone got me drunk," Vicki said.

Another sharp smack on her ass. "Don't you dare scream," Liz ordered. "Don't blame me for your whore decisions. Why does it scare you?"

"Because it hurts," Vicki said.

"What else?"

"It's degrading," Vicki said.

"Why?"

Vicki struggled on this point. She didn't exactly know why.

"Let me tell you," Liz said, "I think I know."

Vicki felt a cool squirt of lube on her asshole, followed by Liz's manicured fingers pressing at her opening.

"You better relax," Liz said. Vicki did her best, leaning in to her shoulders, trying to relax her ass, trying to focus on something else as the pressure intensified.

There was a brief spike of pressure then Liz was in, a finger curling into Vicki's ass. She felt exposed, open, violated, unsure of what she needed to do or how to react.

"Despite your partner's desire, his need to fill your asshole, you know what you are on the inside. And after he puts his cock in you, when he's done pumping you full of cum--"

Liz pushed another finger inside of her. The first one had been awkward. The second was uncomfortable.

"No amount of makeup and soap, perfume and shampoo will hide how disgusting you truly are," Liz said. "Then he'll dump you. Not because you gave it up like a whore, but because you're revolting."

Liz pulled her fingers out in an instant and shoved them under Vicki's nose. She recoiled at the sharp smell.

"Keep your ass clean," Liz said. She wiped her fingers in Vicki's hair.

Vicki was lost in the humiliation, but cut back in to focus when Liz's soft fingers graze her pussy. She slid them across Vicki's lips once, then twice. Vicki suppressed a shiver as Liz dipped her fingers inside. The violation was upsetting and-- it was two fingers at once, a good size, the kind of size Vicki could...

"Wet," Liz said, "No matter what you think, what you believe, you enjoy this."

Liz pulled her fingers out and shoved them in to Vicki's mouth, bringing back memories from the night she went down on Liz.

"Put your pants back on," Liz said, and pulled her fingers out of Vicki's mouth.

Liz unlocked the door and opened it. Vicki was allowed to leave, but she wasn't truly free.

--

The week passed slowly. Thankfully there were few moments each day when Liz could make her life hell, small moments but she made the most of them.

When time was short, Liz would force Vicki to tongue her asshole. When more time was available, things were worse.

Liz found a window when the other girls were in class, and ordered Vicki to meet in her room. Liz locked the door behind them.

Liz searched through a pile of laundry, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans. She tossed the wadded up panties out, and started to pulling out the belt that looped through them.

"Pull your pants down. Panties too."

Vicki followed orders while her mind raced through Liz's possible plans. Fingered. Fucked. She watched Liz for any signs of danger.

This was her new normal, stripped and humiliated on a daily basis, but she wasn't used to it. Vicki couldn't help but tense as Liz approached, invading her personal space to run her smooth hands between Vicki's thighs.

"I have a theory about you," Liz said. As she spoke, Liz ran her fingers around Vicki's pussy. "You enjoy this. Tell me the truth. You ever think about me while you touch yourself?"

Vicki's body was frozen while Liz fondled her. The thought that Vicki enjoyed this, that she asked for it, that she wanted it, was repulsive.

"You seem a little too eager to lick my ass," Liz continued. "I know it can't taste good, so why do you like it?"

"I don't," Vicki said.

"Try all you like, your body can't lie," Liz said. She pulled her fingers away. "You're already turned on, just a little."

Liz turned away and fingered the belt lying on the bed. She turned back to Vicki and doubled the belt over until it was a tight loop.

"Lift up your shirt," Liz said.

Vicki did what she was told. She lifted her shirt up, exposing her pale breasts and dark nipples.

"You've been working out," Liz said. She traced the sharp edge of the belt down the curve of Vicki's belly, down to her hips. Vicki knew the faint echo of abs were starting to appear. She had spent more time than she cared to admit admiring the direction her body was going. "Turn around."

Vicki followed orders, then felt the stiff leather of the belt run across her ass.

"You still fucking Janette?" Liz asked.

It felt like a slap. Her relationship with Janette was... complicated. Janette was her roommate and best friend, at least she had been.

"I don't... we don't... No," Vicki said.

"That's not what I saw," Liz said. "Face me."

"I'm going to beat you with this belt," Liz said. "It's in my best interest not to leave any marks, and in both of our best interest for you not to scream. You understand?"

Vicki couldn't take her eyes off that belt. Her mother had beaten her as a kid and occasionally as a teen. Memories of shame and pain welled up. Vicki tried to tamp them down but only half succeeded.

"Open your mouth," Liz said. Vicki followed orders, anxiously watching Liz's every movement. Her blond tormentor grabbed the wadded up, worn panties and held them up to Vicki's mouth. "Just in case you forget."

She nodded.

The panties were cotton and utilitarian. They evoked the taste of Liz, but more than anything they were just dry, absorbing spit. It reminded Vicki of the dentist.

Liz ran the belt across Vicki's nipple. It felt extra sensitive, and Vicki struggled not to squirm.

Without warning, Liz cut the belt across Vicki's stomach, hard enough to make Vicki groan into her makeshift gag and shrink away, though the pain faded fast. "No marks," Vicki thought.

"Keep it down bitch," Liz said. "Turn around, and bend over. Keep your shirt up."

Vicki followed directions, bending over, exposing her naked ass to Liz. The swats came quickly, across her upper back, ass, thighs, lower back. No hit was vicious on its own, just a pepper of slaps across her entire backside.

Vicki hung her head, waiting for it to be over.

"I know you're lying about Janette," Liz said. "I saw the way she looked at you. It wasn't a performance for the guys. She wanted to go down on you. Wouldn't stop."

Liz continued to beat Vicki as she spoke. Each stroke of the belt was accompanied by a sharp smacking noise. The pain only really surprised her when it happened to line up with a prior stroke.

"Even when Bill was fucking her, she kept her lips glued to your pussy. You were so far into it that you didn't even notice when the boys tried to get you to suck them off," Liz said. A smack of the belt hit her between the thighs, it wasn't hard, but the pain cut to her core. She sucked in breath and tried not to gag on the panties in her mouth. "Hard not to notice a cock rubbing on your cheek. How good is Janette?"

Vicki didn't remember. She knew it was true, at least parts of it. She had hazy memories of Janette between her thighs, maybe a cock in her face, or in her mouth soon after. She had memories of pleasure and cum and... it was all just scrambled up. Memories of the worst hangover ever, of a sore ass and Steve.

Another stroke landed between her legs, directly on her pussy. Not hard, but enough to illicit a muffled scream. Out of reflex, Vicki glared back at Liz. That fucking hurt.

"Something you want to say?" Liz asked.

Vicki pushed the panties out of her mouth. So much to say. A string of insults and cuss words ran through her head.

"Why?" Vicki asked. One word but so loaded with expectation. Why was Liz doing this? Why humiliate her, beat her. What was in it for Liz?

Vicki was scared. She could eat Liz's ass, get fucked or fuck others, but if Liz wanted to beat her, whip her, torture her-- she wouldn't make it. It wasn't sustainable. Her body wouldn't hold up.

Her internal march toward the abyss was interrupted by a finger-- no fingers plunging in her pussy. Vicki froze as those fingers slipped in with no resistance at all.

Liz chuckled behind her as the fingers pressed down in a pleasant kind of way. Vicki wanted to ask what was funny, but was too busy being lost in this unexpected pleasure.

"You are so fucking wet," Liz said. She kept grinding her fingers inside of Vicki. The warmth from the beating melded with the warmth from her pussy. Fear and pain and pleasure melted together.

Liz didn't stop, she kept those fingers stroking. Vicki found herself leaning into it despite her best effort to remember her anger and pride. It just felt so good.

"You like the pain," Liz said.

It was so obviously stupid and wrong. Vicki didn't have the heart to argue. She couldn't do much more than focus on the pleasure. Vicki was on the edge of something wonderful. She just needed a little bit more.

The fingers were pulled out. The sudden emptiness was a bigger shock than the first shot from the belt.

Vicki turned around again to face Liz. Not to cuss her but to... What? Vicki didn't want her to stop. She needed Liz to keep going.

"Something you want to say cunt?"

Vick was still ruled by lust. She wanted so badly for the heat in her back and ass to be complimented by the fire between her legs. But she wouldn't beg.

It took her a second to compose herself, but it felt like hours.

"You done?" Vicki croaked.

"I suppose so," she said.

Vicki wanted to lie to herself but couldn't. She was turned on by Liz and her belt, by being bent over and naked. She knew it wouldn't last, it was a byproduct of some sickness, but in that moment, it all seemed worth it. She would have licked Liz's asshole just for a chance to come.

"I've got class to go to," Liz said. "See you later whore."

--

Vicki fell into an ironic layer of hell. She hated Liz. She hated fucking her and licking her. Hated stripping and being fondled. Hated eating her ass. Hated getting on her knees and letting Liz spit in her mouth.

Her thoughts always circled back to Liz. What would Liz do to her next? What was her next humiliation?

She tried smoking weed to silence the anxiety. Vicki wasn't so sure it worked.

The only time she felt free from this worry was when she was being tormented by Liz. In those tough moments, there was no past or no future, only now.

--

Vicki had been avoiding Janette for days. Janette was wonderful, and she cared. Part of Vicki knew it, could see it. But it didn't matter. Her life was going to shit, and the only person who could have protected her had done nothing. Got drunk and fucked.

"I know you're mad at me," Janette said.

"I'm not--" Vicki started.

"Listen to me. Please," Janette said. Those large crystal eyes bored into Vicki. "You need to talk. If not to me, then Kim or Haley. We know what you're going through. Our first clients are coming up and--"

"You have no fucking idea what I'm going through," Vicki said.

Janette looked devastated.

Vicki had to run out of the room to keep Janette from seeing her tears.

--

Wednesday afternoon. She found herself waiting outside of Steve's house, summoned by Liz. Vicki tried to play it cool, not looking over her shoulder. All she had to do was stay in the entryway and no one would notice her.

She rang the doorbell. Her skin crawled. How much was half memories from the worlds worst night of binge drinking? She didn't know.

"What?" Steve answered through the doorbell. It was a Ring or Nest or whatever they were called.

"Liz said to meet her here?" Vicki said.

Ninety seconds later, Liz was opening the door. She was wearing a loose flannel over a tank top. Her shorts were too short for a crisp autumn day.

Steve's house wasn't disgusting per se, but it definitely had the look and smell of a twenty something college student.

"I can't believe she came," Steve said.

"She does whatever I tell her to, and I do mean anything," Liz said. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. Steve smiled back.

"What are you thinking?" Steve asked.

"You and I get comfy on the couch," Liz said.

"Yeah?"

"And she cleans your house," Liz said.

Steve looked as confused as Vicki felt.

"Really?"

"Really," Liz said. "Where are you cleaning products?"

"Under the sink," he said.

"Well," Liz nodded at Vicki, "Get to it."

It was one of the stranger afternoons of Vicki's life. Steve and Liz snuggled on the couch while she was their literal servant. Not a sex slave. Just the cleaning lady.

Occasionally Liz would go to the bathroom, and Steve would give her a look that was equal parts sexual and confused.

Liz would come back, and they'd go back to snuggling.

It wasn't Vicki's idea of fun, but was a step up from her normal activities of eating ass or getting fucked.

Giggles and flirting while she swept the floor. The occasional smack of a kiss while she was scrubbing dishes.

She walked in the room to find them making out, just as Liz was pulling him off the couch toward the bedroom.

"What about her?" Steve asked. He sounded pathetically hopeful.

"Come on Vicki. I'll let her watch," Liz said.

Steve was confused, but seemed to shrug it off. Vicki followed them into the bedroom.

The only person who didn't feel awkward was Liz. It occurred to Vicki that Liz liked controlling Steve just as much as she liked controlling her. Liz didn't have blackmail, but she had sex. And Vicki.

Steve and Liz were attractive, practically made for each other. Masculine lacrosse player abs meet tennis star legs. Lips on lips, his hands running down her back, cupping her ass, drawing her in to him.

Eyes were clouded with lust. Steve threw her on the bed. They started stripping off clothes.

"Vicki too," Liz said. "Take it all off."

They paused to watch her undress. Vicki hadn't worn a bra in days. She pulled her blouse over her head and was immediately exposed. She was pulling her pants off when Liz commanded, "Panties too."

Liz had her top off already, and Steve was licking her neck. Even so, Vicki felt nervous getting naked. All eyes were on her as she pulled her panties off.

Vicki would never be a svelte blond like Liz, but she had a nice ass and full breasts. Her skin was pale, but her dark nipples and dark pussy made her self conscious. She was trying to make peace with it.

"Eyes over here," Liz said to Steve. She pulled Steve over for a kiss as she reached down to unbutton his pants.

Vicki watched from the foot of the bed while Liz and Steve had sex. It was strange and voyeuristic, but also awkward and borderline pathetic. Steve kept pausing to stare at Vicki, seemingly hoping that Liz would tag her in but too afraid to request it. Liz seemed inauthentic, like she was trying too hard for her audience.

Vicki did have to give them one thing, their fucking was vigorous. They ended with Liz on bottom giving Vicki a view of Steve's athletic ass while he pounded Liz into the headboard. Steve was objectively handsome, enough to give her butterflies on occasion, but this wasn't the most flattering view.

Liz was putting in a performance, moaning and begging and shouting that she was coming as Steve's groaning intensified into a long, continuous thrust. They held each other in a sweaty embrace as Steve unloaded into her. Liz conveniently timed her own orgasm to match.

Steve rolled off, and they were both staring at the ceiling, breathing hard and sweating.

For a few moments, the two of them were unaware of her.

Liz took a deep breath and turned her attention back to Vicki.

"Clean him up," she ordered.

Vicki looked around for a towel, started to walk to the bathroom.

"With your tongue," Liz said.

Vicki sighed. That seemed about right. There was a world where she wouldn't mind sucking Steve's cock, before the blackout and related events. There was a time when she found him attractive.

Vicki tried to ignore her disgust and climbed on to the bed. Sex was pretty gross when you weren't involved. Steve turned his hips, his semi-hard cock was covered in cum. He bucked his hips so his cock flopped toward her. It was the most obscene thing Vicki had seen in her life.

Liz turned her full attention to Vicki, delighting in her discomfort.

Vicki slid over the bed, her nipples rubbing against the sheets, climbing over Steve's harry legs. His pubic hair was dark and thick, with obvious cum in it.

12