Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki slid his cock in to her mouth. It was slimy and salty, a mix of Steve funk, Liz's scent, and cum. It was less humiliating than the public blowjob but much grosser.

"Get it all whore," Liz said.

Vicki gave a token effort to suck on it. The extra pressure made Steve squirm.

"What's wrong?" Liz asked.

"Sensitive," Steve said.

Vicki doubled down, tonguing the head as Steve continued to squirm.

"All done," he said, pushing her off.

Vicki pulled off with a loud suction sound. Finally.

Steve stared at her, and Vicki was acutely aware of her dangling breasts, how open and exposed her pussy felt. He seemed ready to say something or do something, suck on her nipples or grab them.

"My turn," Liz said. She spread her legs and angled her pussy toward Vicki. She had seen it plenty of times, but not quite like this. Liz had tastefully small outer lips and almost no visible inner lips. It reminded Vicki of a Barbie, except it was swollen and wet, with visible cum leaking out.

Vicki lost this fight days ago. She lowered her face down to Liz's pussy and started to lick.

"You know Vicki doesn't remember fucking you? Says she was too drunk," Liz said.

"What? Really, I--"

"So tell her about it. She thinks you fucked her in the ass," Liz said.

Vicki didn't hold back cleaning Liz. She licked her outer lips, around her clit, then settled into cleaning the inside, shoving her tongue deep in Liz's pussy. She ignored the taste and the degrading position. She wasn't Vicki today. She was a thing shaped like Vicki. She ignored it all and focused on the task at hand.

"Uh, yeah..." Steve said. "She wanted me to-- she asked me to do it."

Vicki paused. That was bullshit.

"Keep licking cunt," Liz said. "Do go on."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well she showed up at my door, drunk but not like... THAT drunk," Steve said. "And she said she... she wanted to feel me."

Vicki wanted desperately to be anywhere else in the world, not licking cum from the inside of Liz while listening to what happened to her, what he did to her.

"But she was already fucked, like there was cum in her hair. I started to send her home, but she lifted her skirt and showed me her ass-- the buttplug in her ass."

Vicki buried her face deeper in Liz's pussy, the smell and taste of sex overwhelming her senses, hoping it would block Steve out.

"She said she was saving her asshole just for me. And she uh, she bent over and pulled it out. Told me to replace it with my dick," Steve said.

"So you did," Liz said, then let out a moan. Vicki was purposefully staying away from her clit, but even so Vicki's tongue was having an effect.

"Yeah," Steve said.

A rough hand stroked the inside of Vicki's thigh.

Liz moaned again. "Do you still have it?" Liz writhed.

"The plug?"

"Yeah," Liz said. "Higher, my clit."

Vicki sighed. She was tired of being Liz's source of pleasure.

"Go get it," Liz said.

Vicki felt Steve roll off the bed, but continued licking, running her tongue up Liz's pussy until she found her clit.

"Look at that," Liz said.

Vicki felt a slap on her ear.

"Look at it bitch," Liz said.

Vicki pushed herself up against Liz's thighs. Steve was still naked, his dick looked half hard. He was holding the same silver buttplug that Liz had given her days before.

"What we call that is evidence," Liz said. "Why don't you shove that up Vicki's ass for ole time's sake."

"Please don't," Vicki said. She cursed her moment of weakness. Liz didn't give a fuck what she thought. The misery was the point.

Liz's eyes twinkled with joy. Vicki swore to never show weakness again.

"You're going to want to lube that up," Liz said. "With your mouth."

Vicki sat up. Steve rolled on to the bed and held the buttplug toward Vicki's face.

"Did you wash that since last time?" Liz asked. "No don't tell us. Let it be a surprise."

Vicki felt like crying but pushed herself past it. "Be a robot," she told herself. Don't focus on the past or the future. Just do the thing.

The plug was shiny silver. It didn't look obviously nasty. Vicki tried her best not to smell it as she dabbed it with her tongue. Nothing. It seemed clean. Thank fucking god.

Vicki almost laughed at the small victory. Steve was about to fill her ass with this thing, about half the size of her fist, with only her spit for lube, but it was a victory none the less.

She slathered it with saliva, shoveling as much as she could.

"That's good enough," Liz said. She grabbed Vicki's dark hair and pulled her back down to her pussy.

Vicki made superficial efforts to lick around Liz's clit, but she couldn't focus. She could only wait.

The cool plug was pressed against her ass. Vicki gave up licking, just resting her face on Liz's pussy as Steve pushed it in to her.

The pressure on her asshole grew. Vicki was strangely grateful for the "training" Liz had been giving her. She tried to relax, knowing that all the spit in the world wouldn't be enough, but it was all she had.

The pressure broke into a wave of pain, then it was inside of her. She tried not to scream, but couldn't stop herself from groaning in to Liz's pussy. The pain started to fade and was replaced by overwhelming fullness.

"Back to it," Liz said.

But Vicki couldn't. She didn't move, her body was limp-- all her senses overwhelmed. The fullness in her ass, the taste and smell of Liz, it was all too much. She wouldn't cry.

Vicki felt Liz's soft hands caress her head, delicate fingers massaging over her scalp.

"Hurts?" Liz asked. She gently pulled Vicki's face up to make eye contact. Liz's lipstick was slightly smudged, but she was otherwise perfect and cute.

"Yeah," Vicki said. There was more emotion in her voice than she would have liked. The pain in her ass had faded but wasn't gone.

"You deserve worse," Liz said. "Call your sister. Ask what she does to people like you."

There was an element of emotion. Fear?

Rage.

And then Vicki knew. In her bones she knew Liz set her up. Maybe Steve was in on it and maybe he wasn't. Maybe he was just a piece of shit who would fuck a drunk girl in the ass.

"Say it," Liz said. "You deserve worse."

"No," Vicki said, "You did this to me."

Any hint of kindness immediately vanished. Liz yanked Vicki's face back down to her pussy.

"You did it to yourself," Liz said. "Not that I care what you think so long as you don't stop licking."

Vicki didn't bother to fight back. She teased around Liz's clit while her mind raced.

Liz set her up.

She didn't smile. Vicki was being forced to eat out her tormentor, asshole stuffed and aching. Things were bad, bad in a way Vicki couldn't have imagined a week ago.

Despite it all, she felt hope for the first time in days. Just a sliver.

Even later, when Steve was fucking her for real, lying face down on the bed, her pussy and ass so full that she couldn't help but come, fear and pain mixed with lust while she shrieked with pleasure and humiliation-- she held on to hope.

She waddled home when it was over, pussy full of Steve's cum. They'd allowed her to straighten her hair, wash her face, and take out the buttplug. Even so, her body was sore and used.

Through it all she had a strange sense of hope. Liz set her up. All she needed now was proof.

12